Running Partners or More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not late per se, however Dominic was emotionally exhausted from his phone call. Viv placed some leftovers in a container and told Dominic to take them for his lunch the following day.

"Viv, after last night, I was so turned on kissing you and I went home and had to relieve myself imagining what it would feel like making love with you," Dominic explained, "but tonight has been totally different. Don't get me wrong, I still want to rip all your clothes off and have my wicked way with you, but I can't believe how beautiful it has been sitting with you whilst I did something I should have done months ago in calling my folks."

Viv planted a big kiss on Dominic's lips, "I'm glad it wasn't just me last night, but I too had to flick the old bean to calm myself after you worked me up so much. But you are right, spending time with you tonight has been just as lovely."

Dominic explained he had another session booked with his psychologist the following evening and suggested a run on Thursday. Leroy had made himself scarce all evening and chose that moment to come and weave himself in and out of Dominic's legs.

"I think he likes you," Viv whispered, "and you know, the feeling is kind of mutual!"

The two said their goodbyes, with Dominic giving Leroy a scratch behind the ears and told Viv he would see her Thursday.

Work was uneventful for Viv on Wednesday and Thursday. Simple, straightforward deliveries and no emergency caesareans. Viv ran by herself on Wednesday after work and arrived home to a text from Dominic- 'Wow, busy day at work and then saw John. I spent most of the session talking about you and John helped me tease out some things. Looking forward to running with you tomorrow, oh and also, I booked a week off after Easter- it will be my parents 40th wedding anniversary and I thought I'd surprise them- any chance you might be able to get time off too?'

Viv was a little floored. She read the message several times more. She wondered how she felt knowing she had been talked about in counselling but figured it must have not been too bad if he had then basically invited her away with him. She rang Karl to ask his advice and Karl laughed, "Sis, most guys aren't that hard to read. This one obviously likes you a lot to have brought you up in therapy and then to invite you away!"

She replied to Dominic 'When's your parent's anniversary? Mine celebrate 40 years on 14th April.' She was surprised when Dominic replied that his parents were the day before and had insisted on being married on Friday, 13th.

Viv surprised herself at her reply- 'I've already booked that week off- we're having a party for my parents on the Sunday afternoon- I'd like to have you there if you're ok with that?'

Viv could not believe she was planning to introduce her running partner to her family when things were still so new and they were yet to sleep together. Viv remembered an ex with whom she'd had a disastrous sexual relationship. He never attempted to pleasure Viv and although he was not well endowed in the penis department, he pretended he was and complained that none of his previous girlfriends had ever complained about his performance in the bedroom.

Was Viv taking things too quickly? She asked herself. She knew Dominic liked her and she really liked him, but things were moving more rapidly than she had been prepared for.

As Viv changed into her running gear after work she examined herself in the mirror. She already thought her legs were out of proportion with the rest of her body, but she had a muscular physique. Her breasts were not small and none of her boyfriends had ever complained about them. She was sitting on her veranda waiting for her running partner when he swung by at 5 sharp.

"So, what's the playlist today, Viv?" he enquired. Viv explained she had not thought that far ahead, and Dominic suggested they both run to the Bach Violin concerti. They found the same recording on their music apps and set off.

It was a gorgeous evening for a run. There were plenty of folk out along the waterfront and Dominic set a cracking pace. At one stage Viv pulled back a little and noticed what a shapely butt her running partner had. She bit her bottom lip and forgot about the music blasting through her ears.

When they returned to Viv's place they were both spent. Dominic pretended to collapse on the front lawn and Viv turned the sprinklers on them both.

"Viv," Dominic laughed, "You've gone and got me all wet!"

"Dom, I've been wet for most of our run!" Viv replied with a wink. "Perhaps I need to get you out of these wet clothes!"

Dominic looked at his running partner and felt urges that he had not felt with a woman for a long time. He picked up her hand and lifted her from the grass and carried her around to the back of the cottage. All the time the two of them kissed, gently, passionately and knowingly. Dominic put his soon to be lover on her feet on the back deck and the two of them removed their shoes and socks. Viv leant over and kissed Dominic again and lifted his hand as they both stood and walked inside.

Viv removed Dominic's shirt and admired his toned torso. He was not hirsute which she usually liked in a man, but he was muscular. "Viv, um, it's been a very long time," Dominic started to tell her before she placed a finger on his lips to shush him.

"I know, my love, it has for me too and whilst this may not be perfect, I can't wait any longer."

Dominic took off Viv's running top and her breasts sprung free. He reached for her nipples with his fingers and followed this ministration with his tongue. He lapped at them and commented how perfect they were. They both started removing each other's running shorts and Dominic's manhood sprung to attention. Viv smiled, noting it was larger than most of her previous lovers. She took Dominic by the hand and lead him to her bed.

"Perhaps a shower?" Dominic enquired, but Viv told him there was no time. She kissed him passionately and forcefully before lying him flat on the bed and straddling him. She wanted him inside and wanted him inside now! She lowered herself onto his shaft and immediately felt filled. Dominic moaned in appreciation, stroking her back and squeezing her gorgeous bottom. Viv felt like she was in heaven and knew she would not last long.

She rode her lover ensuring he stimulated both her clitoris with his pubic bone and her g-spot with his amazing cock and in next to no time she could feel the release as she clamped down on his cock, her muscles milking it. This was all too much for Dominic who shot a large load into his willing partner. It was a definite quickie, but it had shaken both of their worlds. As the lovers lay in post coital bliss, Viv stroked Dominic's chest.

"I'm sorry it was so quick, but I had to have you," Viv explained.

Dominic smiled and told Viv he had no complaints, however he was concerned he had not worn a condom. Viv mentioned she had an IUD in-situ and she knew she was clean and assumed he was too. After half an hour of simply laying together, their bodies entwined and the two lovers stroking each other, Viv suggested a shower. The two soaped each other up and it was not long before Dominic was hard again. Viv trailed kisses down her lover's chest and stomach until she reached his cock. She kissed up and down the length and swirled her tongue around the tip. Finally, she took him in her mouth and started sucking whilst gently stroking his ball sack. This lasted several minutes before Dominic could take no more. He spurted into Viv's mouth and she readily swallowed.

The two lovers dried each other off before Viv made them both an omelette for dinner. They sat and ate in their towels, Leroy sitting to one side looking at them both with a side eye!

"Viv, I hoped we would have some sort of sexual chemistry and I am so glad this evening exceeded my expectations by a lot," Dominic explained.

Viv smiled, "Best. Sex. Ever!" she exclaimed!

Dominic's running gear was still wet So Viv washed it along with hers and told Dominic it would be dry by morning! Dominic had not planned staying the night, but readily accepted the invitation and the two retired to bed. The pair spooned for most of the night and Viv woke early to feel an erection burrowing into her back. She rolled her buttocks around it and heard a moan from her willing partner.

"Good morning, my sexual goddess!" Dominic said as he leant to kiss Viv's back. He trailed kisses from her back to her front, lying her on the bed and telling her it was her turn to be worshipped. Viv was not about to complain.

Dominic indeed had a great understanding of anatomy as her mother and sister-in-law had warned and he knew exactly what to do with his tongue. He used it to trail circles down Viv's chest, twirling it around her nipples that stuck out as if to pierce the air around them. He trailed his kisses down her stomach until he reached the honey pot. Dominic had always loved giving head and he could smell the musky scent his lover was giving off. He parted her lips with his tongue and brushed it over her clitoris, ever so gently and softly.

Viv moaned and gripped the sheet with her hands concerned she would damage her lover's head by squeezing it too hard trying to draw him deeper with his tongue. It was not long before Viv felt the tell-tale signs her orgasm was approaching. She tried to warn Dominic but he was not about to stop his ministrations. Viv screamed out in ecstasy causing Leroy to jump from the bed and run and hide.

Dominic guided his cock to Viv's entrance and dived in with one thrust. Viv was coming down from her orgasm however was immediately aroused again. She could feel Dominic pounding her and begged him to go harder. She could feel the build-up of another orgasm. Dominic took heed of his lover's moans and was unsure how long he could hold on for. Both of them came at the exact same time, Viv's muscles milking the seed from Dominic's eager cock.

"Good morning!" was all either of them said to each other as they gazed into each other's eyes. Eventually they both knew they would have to leave the confines of the bed, but neither was ready. Dominic offered to make coffee as Viv prepared some Bircher for them both. They sat on the back deck and enjoyed the morning sunshine that bathed them both.

"I wish I didn't have to work today," Viv stated. Dominic smiled and told her he wished the same thing, but pointed out love would not pay the bills.

"Plus, it's Friday, Pilates tonight and then we have tomorrow all to ourselves!" Dominic added.

Gina was not surprised when Viv and Dominic turned up and left together from her class. Maud even smiled when she noticed and commented that they made a lovely couple.

It was not long before Dominic had all but moved into the cottage. Viv spent a few nights in his apartment, but they both preferred the cottage and Dominic and Leroy had forged a special bond. Dominic kept in regular contact with his parents and even reached out to his sister. Together the two of them organised a lovely anniversary party for his parents at which Viv was introduced to her future in-laws. Viv took an immediate liking to both Dominic's parents and was pleased to offer pregnancy advice to Wendy who announced that evening that her parent were going to become grandparents before their 41st anniversary.

Dominic's mother pulled her son aside that evening and gave him the ring which his grandmother had worn to symbolise her commitment to his grandfather. She suggested there might be another finger it might be suited to. Dominic agreed it was perfect and when he had proposed a toast to his parents, he gave a beautiful speech about how their love had shaped him and how he was hoping to lead a life with his wife similar to that which his parents had demonstrated to him.

Viv stood by with a large smile on her face. She had not expected a ring, however when Dominic went down on one knee in front of his parents, sister and many of their friends there was cheering as Viv cried and said 'of course!'

As they lay in Dominic's schoolboy bedroom that night, Dominic apologised for not seeking Viv's parent's permission. Viv laughed and told him that he didn't need to- he just needed hers. Instead, he reached for Viv's phone and dialled her mother's number. With the video running he saw Dr Rebecca Coughlan answer it, lying in bed with her husband.

"Drs Coughlan," Dominic started, "um I'm glad you're both there and well look, I'm here in bed with Viv too, but we wanted to let you know before your party tomorrow, that, well, tonight I asked Viv to marry me and well..."

Dominic was unable to finish before Viv's parents screamed in congratulations. They said that this would be the perfect thing to celebrate at their anniversary party the following day too.

As Viv rode her fiancé that night to another mind-blowing orgasm, she smiled at the plans she had made almost five years earlier. She had now ticked everything off. She thought forward to the next five years and hoped Toby would be pleased with more cousins, but most of all she gazed into the eyes of her lover and knew that whatever was to come, she had someone running beside her both figuratively and literally.