All Comments on 'Running Through Shepherd Park'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LewDaxxLewDaxxover 2 years ago

Only the second story I've read here, but Wow! I could picture every scene like I was watching a film, the dialogue was so convincing (although I'm a old English guy, whose only knowledge of how black guys talk is probably from watching 'The Wire' ) I'm certainly going to have to work a bit harder on my own stuff, if this is the standard of writing here!

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I loved it. Wish I could be a part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulathebrit; Sorry, but the usual racist crap, all black guys have huge cocks and treat any woman they come across as just fuck bitches. I'm prepared to accept that some do, but every story is the same, just stop.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Sara and hope can give jerome, Dante and Stevie a black baby each. Both can get a queen if spades tattoo on their mound above their fuck hole.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Hey dumbasses, the story had a disclaimer at the beginning. So act like you didn’t know going in. You closet race play loving fucks. Don’t read the shit if it “offends” you. Some of us “racists” love this shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another worthless racist pile of shit. She meets black guys with unrealistically sized cocks, they fuck her raw and she can't wait for more. Puke. Find a new topic, all of your stories are the same, trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I grew up in the hood, the attitudes and values in this piece are, unfortunately, more reality than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for many other parts of this story with both Sara and Hope

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 2 years ago

Great story so far. would love to read more. Are there plans for more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the usual "BBC" bullshit, pure fantasy and mythology, combined with one severely fucked up family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found out that my mom said she had Book Club twice a week. She would leave for four hours and come home tipsy and a bit disheveled. I followed her one night and found out she was going to an apartment complex not too far away. It backed up to a freeway on ramp. I climbed up the hill of the ramp and managed to see inside some of the apartments. I saw several naked people in one but was too far away. I followed mom on Thursday and this time I brought my Nikon binoculars. As the sun set I was able to really see into the windows. I saw my mother in there with four men. I watched as she straddled and rode each of their cocks. The she was put over the back of the couch and fucked from behind.

My dad was an abusive drunk so I just let mom have her fun. She never found out that I knew about her book club, but you better believe I watched many times after that.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Hot story until the epilogue, the pregnancies killed it for me

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

I enjoyed the story except for the inevitable pregnancy crap,

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc3 months ago

great story maybe more chapters??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...