Russell

Story Info
My first rough sex.
2.5k words
4.12
10k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

It's summer and I'm eighteen. Russell Backstrom takes me out for dinner. Russell and I aren't dating, but he calls me and asks me to go out. He's a year older, a former football captain. He dated my almost best friend Brittany, also a year older, and the best-looking girl I know. He has a reputation for roughing girls up and I admit I am intrigued. I have to figure out what the attraction is in being knocked around. Nobody I dated ever hit me.

Britt and he had not been a real item but she had slept with him, so I have to check with her before I go out with him. It's no problem with her that I see him but she says he hit her a lot. With Brittany's OK I agree to go out with him. After dinner I take him home to the apartment over my parent's garage. I don't like him that much but I'm horny and I'd like to get it rough just to see. Unbeknownst to him I turn on the security cameras so I can record the event for posterity. And for the cops, if he won't stop when I tell him. Which, according to Britt he might not.

"What kind of stuff do you like to do?" he asks politely. "I mean sex."

"I want to be tied down and have you do me."

"OK, I'm down with that." I pull open a drawer and hand him the restraints I want him to use on me. I want to be stretched so tight I can't move. I tell him to strip the bed to the sheets. I busy myself stripping me. I take off my jewelry, even my earrings, and unbind my hair. Off come my flats. I pull my dress over my head. Everything goes on the same chair, in case I have to dress in a hurry. He takes the bedclothes off the bed down to the sheets, and discards the pillow. He lays the bondage restraints on the four corners of the bed. He turns and looks at me. He's more than ready to fuck me.

I finish the job of stripping. My bra comes off, freeing my tits. Round and firm and high. Big enough even for his large hands. I'm naked except for my boy shorts and my navel ring. The ring stays in, but the boy shorts come off. I'm buck naked and he likes what he sees. I'm shaved bald as a doorknob, my bare ass is smallish but firm. You can bounce a quarter off my tummy.

Still fully dressed, he advances toward me and pulls me into his body. He's strong as an ox. He doesn't kiss me, but grabs my tits and then my bum. His hand finds my cunt and the first part of him to enter me are his fingers. He hurts me but I say nothing. He throws me onto the bed, and I position myself best I can so I'll be spreadeagled evenly between the four bedposts.

Eagerly he binds me to the bed. He pulls one of the bondage cuffs over my right wrist and binds it tight, then ties the end of the attached cord to the nearest bedpost. He jumps on top of me and binds my left wrist with another cuff and stretches the cord as tight as he can and ties it off. Down at the bottom of the bed he grabs both of my ankles and pulls my body taut. Then in turn he binds each ankle and stretches the cords until my body is as tight as he can get it. He doesn't tie the cords to the foot posts though but instead pulls my legs as far apart as he can and ties the cords to the sides. I'm completely helpless. By now I'm panting with desire, my body aching inside with anticipation. He starts to undress. He's big and muscular. He fairly rips his pants off to reveal his penis, semi-erect and getting bigger. He's as big as a cucumber in season.

"I'm going to fuck you until you pass out!" he says. I lie there helplessly, waiting to get it. He surveys me. I keep my body in great shape.

"You have a nice body," he says. My long blond hair is freshly washed and he splays it out neatly on my pillow. He runs his hand up my long brown legs, feeling the smooth sensation of my bare skin. Then up to the hot, damp hollow of my groin, lightly fingering the pink lips of my eager wet cunt. Then up to my tits. There he stops, sitting beside me, a hand on each tit, first massaging softly, then harder, then squeezing until I cry out in pain. That seems more in character.

"Brittany has a nice body too. I don't know why she stopped wanting to see me." He hesitates. "Well, you look like you can't wait for this." I couldn't, really.

Then it begins. In an instant he's on top of me, the weight of him pushing me into the mattress. I can't move and can barely breathe. His fingers tear at my bare breasts. He squeezes my ass cheeks hard. Then his hand is at my pussy guiding his dick toward the soft, warm wetness of my girlhood. And then in an instant he's inside of me, pushing every blessed inch of him into me. I cry out with the shock of having him in there and then he's thrusting and I've never felt anything like it having him so far inside of me and I can feel him hit my cervix.

He keeps going on and on and on hammering away at me and thank God I can get so wet and with about three strokes of that enormous dick I'm cumming and even though my wrists and ankles hurt from how tight he tied the cuffs and my body hurts from his weight pounding into me and how tight he stretched me I'm overcome with the wonderful sensations of cumming and it just goes on and on and on even after he cums himself and stops hammering away at my helpless body.

Then he got it into his head to photograph me with his cellphone. I know Britt told me he had plenty of X-rated photos of her. There was nothing I could do to stop him. Then more sex. In total I think it took two hours before he was satisfied. I know it did because we started at midnight. After he fucked me the regular way he undid the leg cuffs and pulled up my knees and fucked me that way and I came some more. Sometimes it hurt, but I never came like that before in my life. Then more nude photographs. Then he found a beer in the refrigerator and sat down and considered his options. All I could do is lie there helpless with my eyes closed awaiting his pleasure.

After a bit he undid my wrist cuffs and I thought we were through, but instead he bound my wrists behind me and lay on his back on the bed and pulled me on top of him and did me cowgirl style. Then he lay me on my side and did me from the rear, in my cunt, not in my ass, and finally doggie style. Then back to the photos, this time of my bare bum. He wanted to do me in the ass but I screamed no and he believed me. I tried to get up but I guess he didn't think he was through with me so he bound my ankles together and left me alone. He drank several beers and by now it must have been three AM. He got out of the chair he was sitting in and pulled me up off the bed, still bound hand and foot, and sat me on the chair.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask him. I'm scared now that he's been drinking.

"Tie you to the chair."

"Why?"

"You'll see. I think you'll enjoy what happens." Well, that didn't tell me what was going to happen, but I knew he was going to beat me up. He asked me if there was any rope, and of course there was because I wasn't the first person who got tied up in this room. He took off me the cuffs and cords I had been tied to the bed with.

"Put your hands behind the chair," he ordered. I did and he pulled my wrists together and tied them tightly enough together so they hurt. Then he tied my arms at the elbows which has the effect of raising your head so I could kind of see what was coming. He tied my upper body to the chair under my arms above my tits, and then the same thing below them. Finally, he retied my legs on either side of the chair as far back as he could pull them so he could have a nice view of my cunt.

I was happy there, tied to the chair. The combination of sex and total helplessness and the idea that he was going to beat me up sent me off. Being tied always takes me out of my head and forces me to experience everything that's happening to my body, especially as there is nothing I can do to stop it.

I love getting fucked while I'm tied. Especially if there's more than one guy. They only stop until you catch your breath and another guy starts again. It can be pure hell but I love it. You fight but it's useless. You lose all control, the sensations are overwhelming. You're overtaken by the most incredible feelings. You're completely unable to escape it, physically or mentally. Russell had hurt me but the two hours or more he had me completely in his control, so intense for so long, was also a beautiful and amazing experience. I just floated away with the ecstasy of being fucked so hard and long. He spent as long as he wanted fucking me. Over and over. I could barely count the times, I was so exhausted, but I came gloriously each time.

I think half an hour went by. Then he pulled a chair up to me and sat facing me.

"I think you need someone to show you who's boss." He scared me but I was willing to learn who was boss. He hit me across the face. I cried out. He hit me again and I cried out again but it turned me on. Then he kept hitting me, slapping my face with an open hand, the first forehand and then backhand, each time weakening my resistance more and more. And as he worked me over I got hotter and hotter. It was a fantastic feeling. After a while I no longer cried out, I just let him do it. He kept at it until I was too groggy to offer any opposition. That's where he wanted me. I loved it.

Then he started on my naked body. He began with my bare breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them, pulling on my erect nipples, hurting them, and the pain turned me on. He leaned over and started doing something he hadn't done while he was fucking me: sucking my nipples, using his tongue, and biting them with his teeth. Hard, so he hurt me, and I loved it even though by this time I had kind of passed into this weird tunnel of pain where I was only half conscious of what he was doing to me. My hips began to move involuntarily. I felt like I could cum.

He left off my boobs and moved lower, punching my tummy. I felt the fire rising inside me and I knew if he kept it up I was going to cum. Then his hand was in between my legs and on my eager pink twat and then his fingers were inside me and he found my clit and then cum I did, my body just exploded and I came over and over and he stopped hitting me and let me do it. Then I just slumped in my chair, only held up because I was tied to it.

He spent the next hour working on me, every part of my body from neck to knees. I don't remember much of it. He left all sorts of marks on me. It took forever. He would start and stop and start and stop, slowly going over me for what seemed like an eternity. I don't know how many orgasms I had and I can't easily describe what being worked over felt like, on and on, on and on for all that time, and being helpless to get away from it. It was at once one of the most pleasurable and most awful experiences of my life.

He visited every part of me, tip to toe. My tits seemed to fascinate him, and so did the smoothness of my tummy and the softness of my ass. He explored my mouth with his fingers after putting them into the warm wet opening down below and I liked the taste of myself. I learned about how my body could provide both me and a boy great pleasure while also giving me physical pain. By the time he stopped going over me I was half dead. Just limp. But inside I felt wonderful.

Finally, he threw water in my face to wake me up and untied me and made me remake the bed and clear up the empty beer bottles and put the cuffs and the rope away.

"Are you going to let me go now?" I asked. It was getting a little light outside, it being June and the days are almost as long as they get.

"First you're going to take a shower for me." Of course I was already naked, so I got into the shower and he watched me all the time and took more photographs of me naked. Finally he dressed to leave.

"I'll call you," he said, oblivious to what he had done to me, and headed down the stairs leaving me standing there naked. I put on my clothes and found my panties and bra were gone.

I had forgotten all about the cameras that I had started running. It was all on tape and I couldn't delete it because it was under my father's name. I wondered whether he would see it and what he would think of his eighteen-year-old daughter. Later that day I went to Brittany's house and stripped for her and showed her all my bruises. Some from when he was fucking me and some from when I was tied to the chair and beaten up. She had some pictures of her after he was done with her. She had told her father but I didn't tell mine. I knew I wanted to do it again, though never again with someone I didn't care for.