All Comments on 'Rusty’s Desire'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
Rape is Erotic??

If a male (notice that I didn't call it a man) has to drug or force a woman to have sex then he is a total looser.

Any creep who needs this crap to arouse him is just as bad.

sacksackover 18 years ago
the man in the story is such a jerk.....

It was difficult to even finish this. Stories like this foster negative stereotypes toward women, even given the BDSM theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you are

reading this story then you are in the nonconsent/reluctance area of literotica. That means rape. And while I agree that drugging and raping doesn't get me off, you can't knock someone because you are reading a category you don't like. My comment to the author, proofread.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Pretty good, actually.

I love to read the comments by the morons who come to Literotica, enter the non-consent area, and then get upset because the nice lady didn't consent. Please keep in mind that nobody was actually raped. This is fiction. The author made it up. Also notice that our heroine is not destroyed by this experience. Far from it. She is already planning to get even. I suspect that it will be Rusty who is not consenting the next time they meet. The game is afoot!

sandmartinsandmartinover 18 years ago
It's a Story

Ignore the self-righteous brigade who read fictional stories and think they are reading non-fiction, they also can’t determine what category they are reading. Bill was smack on the mark, I was going to reply with a counter-story, but I don’t write for Lit anymore because of the idiots who bomb stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
tee hee

I just find it ironic that the main character was an editor, something you're in desperate need of. Missing words, misspellings and encroachment are running rampant in this story! GAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, women do like forced, non-consent scenarios

This story wasn't my cup of tea, but it needs pointing out that forced, non-consent scenarios, are always in the top three women's fantasies, year after year. Some people, most notably from the US, seem to think women don't have 'obscene' thoughts, and this is highly patronising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep writting

ignore the ones who chose to come and read non consent and then complain. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm 30, woman, married, & I enjoyed it very much.

Why should anyone play critic, if #1. they aren't writing themselves and #2. it's not disguised as a "loving wife, erotic coupling" story?

I think it was well done. Find it odd that anyone would read it to say that "rape" is wrong... why did you read it?! It's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proof Reading

A decent story but obviously Sandy didn`t EDIT this one, even allowing for the difference in the British and American spelling of some words there are a lot of mistakes including : " Suite " instead of Suit, Roses have Petals not " Pedestals " unless it`s something to stand them on.

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 3 years agoAuthor
I fully admit that I am the world’s worst speller...

That is why I had two editors helping with this story. And yet all three of us missed the mistakes you found. Even when I have paid an editor to work their magic; they miss words. Oh well, maybe that is why I kept my day job and wrote these stories as a hobby. One of my editors is my wife. She has read everything I have written, which normally ended with a roll-in-the sack. That was the only payment I was working towards :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous