All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 14'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even in a fantasy world there is a difference between submissive pet and a slave. The way this story started out was that Ruth was subconsciously longing not only to be a better lover for her husband but a submissive pet as well. During her "therapy" she has learned to give of herself. The doc seems to treat her more of a sub pet as well as others has. However Peter treats her more of a 1800's plantation owner's slave. I am not sure if this story can her back to just being a sub pet rather than a free use slave whore. for the time with Peter I give 1 star. Maybe doc can pull something out of hat to dig out this bunny hole. Pappasleaze!

mjar65mjar65over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the anonymous comments. I am sure all of your many ideas for a great story will be handy when you start writing your own?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES