Ruth's Therapy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon resumed his deeper penetration, her anus gaping nicely but no less pleasing. Aware of her low moaning, he touched her distended clit a few times, as well. Some women enjoyed anal sex but this dirty slut seemed to have unusual talents. She was leaking cunt juice as her body thrilled at being sodomised.

Once again. Ruth thought she had been reprieved when the Master withdrew his massive wonderful cock. But that was only momentary as she felt him press something new and hard against her sopping cunt. The buzzing egg slipped easily past her swollen labia and into her hot hole. The Master adjusted the speed of the buzzing and Ruth moaned afresh to the new stimulation. It was almost too much to be given so many new pleasures at once.

Spreading her arse cheeks wide, Master slammed once more into Ruth's welcoming anus. Enjoying her muffled cry, he buried himself hard, feeling the throbbing of her pulse in her sphincters and the gentle buzzing of the egg fixed inside her cunt. He heard -- and felt -- Ruth's body tense and strain as she climaxed from being banged in her married arse.

Ruth could do no more than accept her fate -- and the burning in her anal passage. She had pledged her body to her Master -- invited him to use her however he chose. Being buggered so casually was a perversion she knew that was now her fate. But it was a blessed relief to receive that orgasm. She came incredibly hard as the Master pleasured both holes at once, loving the sensation of being filled and adoring the massive thickness in her once virginal bottom.

"Good slut," Peter grunted as he slapped her taut-stretched bum. "Good anal slut."

Peter changed the speed of the buzzing egg up and down, slamming harder as he felt Ruth orgasm and matching that with hard slaps on her cheeks. He alternated his thrusting as well, slowing whenever he felt his own urge rising too high and then speeding-up when it was safe. Peter would only have been encouraged if he'd known about the rising discomfort Ruth felt in her bumhole. It was the longest, most satisfying arse-fuck he'd ever had.

"I own your hole," he growled as he spanked Ruth anew.

Ruth felt herself being choked by the collar as he held tight but it was more important to focus on her Master and his pleasure. Peter's delight was only enhanced by the thought that the bitch had kept her married arsehole from her own husband.

"And now I'm filling you up."

Peter took full pleasure from his eruption. He felt imperious as he hosed his cum into her bowels. No longer holding back, Peter reverted to long, full-blooded strokes as he finally allowed his own climax to overflow.

As for Ruth, she fairly screamed with pleasure and relief as Master Peter flooded her bowels with his sticky cream. She didn't mind the near-cruelty of his fucking. To service her Master was above all the most important thing. She'd been fucked beyond her limits in both holes and her flesh burned. But the depravity and sin of letting him use her bottom was the pinnacle of her submission. All that was forgotten momentarily as Ruth wished only for Master to empty his balls into her filthy hole.

**************************

Her holes ached as Master Peter released her bonds. The greater concern, though, was the protest in her shoulders and her hips from having been tied in doggy position for so long. Still, she did not hesitate when her Master lay next to her with a box of wipes.

"Clean me," was his command.

Ruth set about gently wiping the semen and the filth from his beautiful cock. She felt it strange to be cleaning a penis at her age -- so long after her own son had become a man. Yet, her touch was just as loving as she carefully handled his semi-hard bulk. She felt grateful to have the underwear removed from her mouth. He forced her head lower, so that she was resting on his stomach only inches from his cock. Up close, her Master was even more impressive. Half-erect and still more imposing than her husband or that long-ago boyfriend. The once conservative married woman had marveled at her wonderful Master and silently repeated her devotion.

"Touch me," he had ordered in time.

The newly-submissive woman had been only too happy to obey. She started with her fingertips. Gently stroking the shaft and tracing over his veins. She felt honoured to be given so much trust when it came to her Master's penis. After all, she'd had so few in her life. But now she studied close, eager to memorise every ridge and bump that she'd felt with her tongue. Moving from nis lovely veins, she had tested the spongy head. She marveled once more at the size and power of his organ. At how it fit inside her body. The way it seemed to move, as if with a mind of its own.

Hoping to please, she had moved her touch to his balls. Stroking carefully so as to not risk his discomfort. Feeling his breath rising and falling under head as she lay as close to Master as to any man. Her body ached after the frenzy of his passionate fucking but she gloried in the still silence as she worshipped her Master, pleasuring him in such an intimate, and gentle, way.

In time, his shaft began to stiffen and growing larger. Ruth was entranced, having never witnessed such stamina from her husband. It was an added delight to know her fingers had fired his lust anew. Peter indulged himself, lying languidly as his personal slut so carefully touched and stroked his cock till it was nearly full-sized. It pleased him, too, when he felt her kiss and lick his shaft. Her devotion was his reward for making a good choice.

His balls filled once more, Peter had yanked the chain to drag Ruth to the floor, on her knees. The slut was learning quickly and eagerly closed her big tits around his throbbing cock. She had gazed up into his eyes as he'd stroked himself between her tits. Her mouth was ready, too, if he should require that, but Peter was more than happy to make use of some of the juiciest breasts he'd ever encountered. How did this older slut keep them in such great shape?

"Now you wear it," he'd groaned.

His orgasm had erupted with power. His cum had shot high and hard -- splashing over her chin and even her cheek. Her neck took much of his load as he grunted and groaned, thrusting so hard it seemed he might knock her over. But Ruth had known only the pride and the reward of receiving her Master's precious seed. She'd been thrilled when some had landed on her mouth. Quickly she'd licked the corners of her mouth as the power of his ramming subsided and the last of his semen had spurted onto her pale skin. It was still dripping down her as Master Peter dragged her with the chain, forcing her onto all fours to crawl behind him to the bathroom.

His magnificent cock was still half-erect and, only inches away, Ruth could not take her eyes from it. There was no need to guess what Master wanted. The old Ruth would have fled from it. Being urinated on was a most vile act. But it all came from his cock and, after all, she was submissive to that cock as much as to the man.

"Hold them," had come the order.

Ruth had cupped her tits with a smile. And her mouth was open in readiness for the visceral act she was about to perform.

She could not help blinking as the hot piss blasted from the hole on the end of his cock. But the new, submissive Ruth was grateful to be defiled and violated. Her Master was marking her as his property -- proving beyond any challenge that she was owned by him.

Peter aimed straight into her mouth. Ruth was thrilled by the power of his stream but she noted that on this day his piss had been far less pungent, not at all unpleasant to taste. When Peter had shifted his aim, to drench her face and her hair, Ruth had this time swallowed a small mouthful. It had made her feel disgusted and proud in equal measure as still more hot piss was blasted into her mouth and cascaded down her chin and her breasts.

The once timid woman knew the truth beyond any argument - submission was both her passion and her most satisfying state. She had given her body to the wonderful Peter. Perhaps her soul also? But the look of approval from Peter was all Ruth needed. This was the woman she wanted to be. If only for a few hours each week.

Covered in his piss, her belly warm with what she had swallowed, she thought to suck him clean and dry. But Peter knew better than to use her mouth after her arsehole.

***************

Doctor Robyn was squirming with desire by the time Ruth finished the story. Somewhat a switch herself, and not given to being dominated by men, she nonetheless was aroused by the tale of Ruth's adventures. Not to mention that lovely, fat cock possessed by the sexy Peter. Still, she tried to remain professional and focus on her patient.

"Your devotion to Peter is admirable," she said with a wicked grin. "You can see how much you still have to learn about sexual submission."

"I want to serve my husband as well," Ruth replied. "But I adore my Master. He can have anything from me."

Robyn recognised the look on Ruth's face. She waited as always.

"But my therapy... my dream," Ruth went on slowly. "I don't think he will share me again soon."

"Not all men are comfortable or eager sharing," explained the good Doctor. "But Peter is still exploring your talents. Trust him."

"I don't want to sound ungrateful. It meant so much to submit in front of his friends."

"Do not try to guide Peter in the way you are teaching your husband," the Doctor warned. "But you could offer a special pleasure to your Master."

Ruth was all ears, eager to please Peter in every way.

"Your little lesbian friend, Deepana. Perhaps you can share her?"

Ruth could not quite believe what she was hearing. How could Robyn have conjured such an idea?

"But, Deepana... well, she is married. And to submit...."

"Deepana is a slut," responded the good Doctor with her hand raised. "A married slut who would be curious about your Master and his kinky sex play."

Ruth knew that it was a brilliant idea. But how best to entice Deepana? Was she as adventurous as the Doctor believed? Ruth already knew that she would try it.

"A perfect way to thank your friend," explained the Doctor "And your lovely Master."

Ruth barely touched her dessert as she plotted how to make the suggestion to her naughty dark-skinned lover. The Doctor once more was all business.

"Be sure to see Mr Burns next week," she reminded Ruth. "And I'll have another patient for you to assist soon."

12