Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...oh yes!" Megan gasped at his expert touch. No high school fumbling or college callowness here, this was the touch of maturity and finesse at play.

Yves continued to give attention to her pussy but he ceased kissing her skin in order to deftly unsnap the catch of her bra, the undergarment fluttering down to join her dress on the floor. And then he was all attention once more, lips on her skin, his teeth scoring across the angles of her body, his caress on her bare breasts, her nipples rubbing indecorously against the flat of his hand. The sensuous petting at her crotch fell away, one, then two fingers sliding inside her, crooking and curling, pitter pattering inside her to a beat she couldn't identify.

This was how foreplay should be.

He kept his fingers within her, moving around to tip her head back, pressing his mouth to hers so that he swallowed the sigh of contentment issuing from her lungs. A soft kiss that Megan found she deepened of her own accord, moving her lips to score against his, slipping her tongue forward to mash against his. She felt faint, lightheaded, like she was floating on pleasure. It wasn't the pleasure that swept her off her feet however, it was Yves beneath the curve of her buttocks, lifting her up and against him so that he could deposit her, gently but firmly, onto the bed.

If Yves kisses and touch had been a revelation for Megan before, then what happened next was a step into the stratosphere. He knelt on the floor as if to offer a prayer. The altar though was Megan's body, his prayers, if any, went unheard, whispered into the depths of her body as he pressed his mouth against her pussy. He kept a finger pulling her thin panties to one side as he ate her out with relish, the last meal for a condemned man or the first in weeks for a soul starved to the point of madness.

Megan's hands beat a tattoo on the bed spread as she came for the first time that night. Her mouth yawed wide, her eyes wild and staring as the orgasm broke like a flood through a dam, sweeping all before it.

With the typical fervour of youth, Megan was impatient for more. She rolled her hips against the mattress, grinding her pussy against the champing, licking mouth of the man between her thighs.

Yves sat up; Megan hissed at the loss of contact. She could see rivulets of her juices running down his chin, dripping onto his smooth black chest. Her gaze fell lower still and the hiss turned to a low groan of need.

He had worked his own underwear free, unnoticed by the young pale skinned woman reclining on the bed. Now however Megan could see his fat black cock standing out proudly. It gave an almost perverse bob toward her, a curtsey of intent before it took its place centre stage. It was fat, long and curved. Ten inches or more, seeming more weapon than mere flesh and blood.

'Fuck me.' Megan said to herself, 'that'll kill me.'

"Fuck me!" she said out loud.

Yves chuckled at her words and expression. "But of course, but I would like to hear the words, the words that Donna spoke, just once from your lips chérie."

"Fuck me... Sugar Daddy." Megan said, softly but it seemed loud enough for Yves.

"Bon, excellent." he said and began to clamber onto the bed.

"Wait, wait." Megan said scooting back from him, "Condom, there's a condom in my bag."

Yves pursed his lips in disapproval or disappointment but he said nothing. He waited as Megan scampered to where her bag lay on the ground. She took the opportunity to slide her panties off properly, wincing slightly at the sound of the damp silk thudding onto the hotel floor. Condom in hand she got back onto the bed and held it towards him.

"No." he shook his head, "It is your request and so your responsibility."

Megan knelt beside him, irritably huffing and puffing at a stray strand of hair that fell across her eyes. Her hands trembled as she struggled to tear open the package. She steadied herself, counted to three and then ripped it open smoothly. Her ex-boyfriend was a good bit smaller than Yves and she struggled to get the condom to go over the head of his cock. She wanted to get down to it, her pussy was actually aching to be fucked, a sensation she'd never known before, but this was her only condom so she forced herself to calmness so as not to waste it.

Finally, it was on. Sort of. His shaft thickened near the base so only about two thirds of his cock was actually covered. Megan felt that was more than enough as she didn't expect much of it would fit inside her anyway. As she reluctantly released her hold on his shaft, she felt the need to reappraise her guesstimate of its length as it seemed a foot long to her now.

Megan fell backwards onto the bed, her flesh rippling invitingly as her back landed on the firm mattress. Yves leaned forward, delivering a lingering kiss to the inside of each of her thighs. Megan pulled her legs back, holding them back so that her knees were all but flat on the bed to either side of her shoulders. She tucked her elbows into the crook of her legs, hands on her ankles, exposing herself fully to her older black lover. He placed a final lick of his tongue on the furnace that her young pussy had become before finally moving forward to mount her.

She felt his cock bump against the entrance of her pussy before pressing its way inside her. There was no turning back now, not that she had any intention of doing so. Yves braced himself, hands flat on either side of her head. His hips rocked forward in slow purposeful strokes. Not deep, not yet. Small tightly controlled advances that gradually worked his big black cock deeper and deeper into Megan's body.

Megan grunted in response to each push of his hips. Low little exclamations of newly discovered pleasure as he opened up her mind as capably as he did her tight snatch.

"Uh, uh, uh." came the groans, as regular as clockwork as Yves settled into a comfortable pace, not seeking to tax either of them until Megan had grown more accustomed to his size.

"Uh, uh-huh, uh, uh, uh-huh, yes, yes, ohhh yes." Megan whimpered as Yves thick cock passed the five-inch mark. She twitched beneath him as a small firecracker of an orgasm triggered inside her on cue with a slightly deeper downward stroke of his cock. Her left hand spasmed and she lost her hold of her leg, the pale white limb flopping down against his dark skinned body.

Yves fed her two more inches in quick succession. The bottom edge of his condom sheathed cock disappeared inside her young tight body. He leaned down to kiss her, Megan throwing her left arm around his neck, pulling him into a bruising passionate kiss. Their lips parted and she felt his warm breath on her face, her own sweet breath filling his nostrils as he sucked in a deep lungful of air to steady himself.

"More?" His tone was teasing and playful, no hint of a doubt she'd say no.

" More." Megan replied, immediately grimacing as he withdrew half the length he had inside her before slamming forward with a strength he hadn't shown before. He passed the seven-inch mark, going straight to ten in that single thrust.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she wailed, both hands on him now gripping his body tightly enough to bruise as her pussy was stretched to its limit.

He didn't pause now, his tempo was fast and hard, his dark dick moving in and out of her with machine like regularity. He had taken her to a limit she hadn't guessed she possessed and now he sought to push her body beyond it. Ten inches, no pause, eleven inches and still he did not let up. The forceful fucking drove the breath from her body and prevented her for asking for a respite. Eleven inches became twelve and Megan could feel the slap of his balls as they hit her curved ass. She could also feel the bare skin of his cock rubbing against the lips of her labia as his shaft moved back and forth. The feeling of bare flesh entering her was an entirely new sensation as well and a part of her, larger than she'd imagined, wished she could have felt his entire length entering her without a condom, skin on skin.

"Are...uh, are you close?" Megan gasped out.

His answer was a short bark of a laugh and a perceptible increase in speed that had Megan's eyes rolling back into her head with ecstasy.

Yves continued fucking her for two or three more minutes. He changed his pace a number of times, drawing her closer and closer to an earth-shattering orgasm before slowing, pulling her back from the brink and then once more slamming into her till she was teetering on the edge.

"Faster, oh God, oh god, I'm close, please, please don't stop again." Megan begged.

Yves relented, pounding away in a series of rapid-fire shallow thrusts that tipped the balance inside of her. She clung to him, teeth bared and gritted, staring him in the eyes as her muscles gripping his cock rippled and spasmed in climax.

He slowly pulled out of her, standing up to stretch his back Megan was appalled to see how close the condom looked to coming off his cock, inches of rubber sagging at the tip, drawn up by her tight pussy clamping hold of his shaft each time he withdrew from her. She scurried forward, hands slipping on the slimy exterior of the condom as she tried to tug it back into place.

It wasn't perfect but after a little while she had managed to secure the top five inches of his shaft inside the condom.

Megan heard him laughing softly above her and she looked up at him indignantly.

"It's not funny you know; protection is a priority." she scolded him. Even as she was rebuking him her hands continued to fondle his cock and balls.

Yves raised his hands in mock surrender, stepping back out of her reach.

"You are quite correct. I laugh only at the sight of you. Little pale creature, scurrying here and there for things. Your little teats, little white bottom raised as you do this. It is amusing, you are like a little rabbit you know?"

Megan didn't know whether or not to take offence at this remark. Maybe in France being compared to a rabbit was a good thing? To mask her confusion she replied primly, "My 'teats' aren't that little."

Yves moved back towards her once more, his big hands completely enveloping her breasts. He kneaded them gently and Megan shivered in pleasure at the feel of his hands and the sight of his black skin gripping her white body so intimately.

"Little but perfect at the same time shall we say? Now rabbit, let us finish our game." He released her breasts and guided her back to the bed, so that she was kneeling at the edge, her toes over the side, ass raised toward him.

Yves stood behind her, a hand on her hips. He fed his cock into her slowly, Megan reaching behind her, pulling at her ass cheeks as he did, her face pressed to the bed.

When he was about halfway inside her, Megan could feel her body once again resisting the large slab of meat attempting to penetrate her. She was surprised her body had already begun to tighten up after his forceful fucking of her but the sensation of slowly spreading for him was delicious in and of itself.

Yves took her hands, crossing them at the wrists and holding them in place at the small of her back. This was another new experience for Megan, feeling controlled and in his power. She liked it.

He went to work on her once more, his pounding soon had him plumbing the depths of her pussy, root deep. Megan felt him leaning over her, his free hand gripping the back of her neck as he began slamming his cock forward in slow, deep, teeth rattling strokes.

"Fuh, ughhh, fuhh, fuhhck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Megan called out loud as her body was ground into the mattress.

"Yes, that's it little rabbit, release yourself." Yves grunted from behind her.

"Gimmee, uggggh, fuck, fuck, gimme, gimme." Megan babbled, pushing back against him, looking for another orgasm. The smacking sound as his flesh met hers seemed so loud in her ears, the mattress of the bed sagged under the pressure, the bed itself swaying on its legs as Yves staggered the young college student with his power.

It was too intense to last for long. Both of them reached their climaxes withing seconds of the other. Yves cock bucked against the walls of her pussy, the thick black shaft seeking whatever give there might be in her muscled tunnel. Her own nerve endings were sparking, showering her nervous system with pleasure. He held still, letting her shake on his cock as she came, she felt every tremor and pulse as he unloaded inside the condom.

They lay on the bed next to one another, the sperm filled condom discarded on the end of the bed. When Yves had finally withdrawn from her, pulling the condom off and dropping it in front of her face as she lay on the bed, Megan had been amazed at the quantity of cum held within it. Given the ferocity of his fucking, his cock size and the amount he'd ejaculated she thought a letter of recommendation to the manufacturer wasn't out of order.

This stray thought made her smile as she lay near him and she found her focus moving from his now soft cock to the condom and back again.

"Something funny for you?" Yves question made her look back up at him.

He seemed older now than when they'd met. He didn't look older; his body was amazing and he didn't carry himself differently. It was his whole aura she decided, the maturity and control he'd had during sex was like nothing she'd felt before. He seemed older because he'd lived more, experienced more than her. That was the answer.

"Nothing, just thinking that Donna really missed out is all. Her bad luck, my good luck." Her eyes stole down to his cock once more. There was a sheen on the bottom half from her pussy but what caught her eye was a hint of white at the tip, a sliver of sperm that still oozed from within him.

He followed her gaze and lifted the cock up from where it rested on his leg.

"Suck it." he said, more order than suggestion.

She half rolled on the bed, pulling herself the last bit so that she found herself within touching distance of his crotch. Megan slipped her hand about the shaft, her fingers replacing his as he relinquished it to her grip. She gave it a couple of exploratory strokes, feeling the heaviness of the flesh in the palm of her hand, detecting the rush of blood back into his dick. As the shaft began to swell and expand once more, Megan dipped her head, allowing her bottom lip to skim across the head of his cock.

This led to a thin film of cum transferring itself to the soft red lip. Megan seemed to be pouting as she stuck her lip out toward Yves.

"Tell me what you taste." he said quietly.

Megan sucked her lip into her mouth, small white teeth gleaming as she drew them across her bottom lip as if raking it clear. She offered Yves and impish smile, cocking her head to one side.

"Sugar sweet, Sugar Daddy." she joked. Then she hunched herself over his cock, running it across her mouth from tip to root before shrouding the top few inches with her mouth. She sucked on it contentedly for a while, delighting in the feeling of a large cock growing at her oral ministrations. When it seemed to be fully erect, she held it up against her forearm, shocked that it more than covered the space from her elbow to wrist.

"It's hard again." she commented redundantly.

"Yes, but you will not be able to make it soft, we are neither of us prepared." Yves said, clearly meaning the only condom now used and useless.

Megan stroked her hands along the big black cock, she cupped his ball sack feeling the heft of testicles that were clearly still in need of emptying.

"What if..." she mused, running a finger down the length of him.

"Hmmm?" Yves replied.

"What if you pulled out? That would be okay, yeah?"

"If that is your concern then I can certainly oblige." Yves shifted his weight back, propping himself up on the bed, his head and shoulders resting against the headboard, "Come, sit, then you can feel comfortable and in control."

Megan nodded her head and eagerly threw her leg across him, straddling the older black man. There were a few moments of fiddling and adjusting before she had the big cock in place, then a deep breath taken before Megan lowered herself onto it.

It felt so different this time. Better in some ways, just different in others. The sensation of a bare cock, this was the first time she had ever dared to do this, was amazing. The thrill of such a potent weapon inside of her with no safety net, no protection or birth control was thrilling in its wrongfulness. It felt bigger, thicker, the change in angle making a big difference as it pushed up into her. The image of the big cock dwarfing her own arm flashed into her mind as she continued to bear down on it and Megan shuddered in awe at her pussy being stretched by it.

True to his word, Yves left her in complete control. He merely left his hands resting on her hips as Megan rode him like she was on a bucking bronco. She came quicker this time, a small orgasm kicking in when she first bottomed out on his cock, a second and third within a few minutes of fucking. Yves craned his head forward, his tongue lapping against one of her nipples, the stiff tissue flexing against his muscled tongue.

Her own hands were flat against his chest and she couldn't resist letting them roam across the hard muscle as they fucked.

She began to tire after a time but she needed another orgasm, something bigger, something mind-blowing like before.

"Help, fuck me, fuck me please." she begged Yves.

The older man required no further entreaty or explanation. A hand left her hip and wrapped around her throat, thumb and forefingers lightly pressing into the side of her neck. He began bucking his hips, at first meeting her controlled descents but all too soon Yves pace outstripped Megan's and she found herself merely holding on for dear life as he rammed into her at speed, hips a blur as he fucked her savagely.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ah, oooh, uh, uh." Megan moaned, she felt the difference now, now that he was back in control. All at once her body was reacting differently and a big orgasm was building.

"I am close chérie." Yves said distinctly.

"No, no... no keep fucking me, am so close." Megan said, she gripped her own small breast, tugging at it as she tried to get herself off sooner.

"No, I gave you my word!" he declared and despite Megan's frantic struggling he lifted her clear of him. She tried to climb back on but instead found him taking hold of the back of her head, his cock splitting her mouth, stifling her complaints. Megan sucked on the black cock, tasting her own juices as well as his flesh. She only had a nanosecond of warning, the slightest flex of his cock and then it was spitting and drooling its load into her mouth. Without hesitation she swallowed, drawing on the cock with her lips, milking the big black dick onto her tongue.

Yves pulled away and moved away from her on the bed, purposefully creating a gulf. He stooped to open a small fridge in the room, pulling clear two bottles of water. One he tossed to her, it landed on the pillow beside her. The second he opened and drained in a long continuous series of gulps and swallows. Megan watched as he drank, not bothering to reach for her own bottle. She could feel her orgasm slipping away with each passing second and she was anxious to continue.

When he finished, he gave her a mocking half bow.

"Thank you, little rabbit. Magnificent. Just magnificent." Megan colored at the heartfelt compliment.

"And now..." he continued, "It is time for you to return to your home. I believe you have your studies tomorrow and the time it is growing late."

"But I didn't finish." Megan protested.

"I know, I know but I had to keep to my word. We have another time yes, so then there will be more condoms, we can finish you. Yes?"

Megan gave a sullen nod and moved to collect her clothes. As she dressed Yves contacted reception and arranged a cab for her. He also took her cell number so that he could contact her directly, without requiring Donna.