Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus dipped his head in acknowledgement and cleared off the court completely, limping towards the benches on the bleachers where Megan sat four rows up. Yves turned back to Anthony who remained on the court, taking pictures once more as the big man began shooting free throws.

Megan watched as Marcus clambered up the benches to eventually sit down to her right. He stretched out his left leg, resting it on a bench in front of him as he began digging fingers into the back of his leg, working on the cramping muscle.

"Are you okay?" Megan asked after about a minute.

"Yeah, jes' didn't warm up right. My own damn fault." Marcus said, continuing to work on his leg. About a minute later he stopped, sitting up straight and looking out at the court as Anthony continued to shoot baskets.

"So, dis' a payin' gig for you or you jes' a fan?" He didn't turn to face her as he spoke.

"Neither, just helping out a friend." Megan answered.

"Friend eh? So, what it take to be your friend then? Think I might like that." he said, turning to look at her.

"Well, a French accent would be a good start." she answered with a smile to take the sting from her words.

Marcus laughed, he ran a hand across his dome, rubbing the palm against his shorts afterwards. "Sheee-it, knew it would be somethin' like that to turn your head."

"So, is your leg feeling better?" Megan asked the question as she wasn't really sure how to respond.

"It's gettin' there" Marcus answered, "S'cus me for a minute." He stood up, making a show of putting weight on the leg, shaking his head silently as he did so. Then he started pulling his shorts off.

"What are you doing?" Megan half rose from her seat as his shorts disappeared past his knees.

"Relax, jes' want to put some of dis rubbin' oil on it, see if it helps some."

Megan sat back down but she leaned slightly away as his long leg again stretched out before them. She heard rather than saw the top of the bottle popping open before the faint aroma of ginger and lemongrass reached her as he applied the oil. Megan watched the court below. Yves had set the camera up to record and he was throwing rebounds off the backboard for Anthony to finish. The two men below didn't seem to have any interest in Megan or Marcus right now.

When she finally did turn back to Marcus, she couldn't stifle the gasp of shock. At first her eyes had tracked back along the length of his leg, from the knee upwards the dark skin had shone wetly from the oil he'd begun rubbing in. Further up, and the cause of her exclamation of astonishment, Marcus had pulled his support underwear to one side, fully exposing his cock and ball sack. He was nonchalantly rubbing the inside of his leg, only raising his head at Megan's gasp.

"What?" He grunted.

"What the fuck? I mean... oh my god, what are you doing?" Megan pitched her voice to a furiously embarrassed whisper; she was blushing as well but she hadn't looked away and both she and Marcus had noted that.

"Jes' tendin' to myself. Don't go tellin' me you aint ever seen a cock before. You is young but you aint that young." he smirked as Megan flushed further at his words. "Needed to give the beast a bit of air besides."

Megan forced herself to blink. Twice. Then she glanced over at the court to ensure nobody was looking before turning back to Marcus again.

"My Su... I mean Yves is right there, you need to put your shorts back on." Megan caught herself before she'd blurted out 'sugar Daddy' but it had been a close thing.

"Soon as my leg is good then I'm back on the court. You want me gone then lend a hand or stop distractin' me. K?" Marcus wiggled the bottle towards her suggestively.

"Fine." she snapped and grabbed the bottle from him. Megan squirted a dollop into her right-hand palm, her hand hovered over his leg then as she paused to consider where to apply it.

Marcus didn't offer any advice, instead he tilted his head back, eyes closed and hands behind his head, a picture of relaxed indifference.

Megan finally decided to start where she'd last seen him rubbing, at the inside of his thigh. Her small hand, pressed firmly against the meat of his thigh as she did her best to massage him. As she rubbed his leg she found her knuckles grazing, occasionally at first but growing in regularity, against his big cock which had twitched and rolled until its fat length was a hairs breadth from her hand.

"Do you mind?" Megan spoke in a stage whisper to Marcus who was watching now that she'd begun kneading his leg.

"Knock yo'self out." he replied, closing his eyes once more, purposely misunderstanding her question.

She gave a small hiss of annoyance. Megan would have been happy to lay the blame for this situation at Donna's door as well but truthfully it was all of her own making. She waited a few seconds to see if he would help out but after her hand bounced off his shaft, which seemed to harden with each accidental contact, once again she lost her patience. Megan reached out, her fingers wrapped around the cock and she lifted it up with a view to draping it against his other leg.

Once her oil slick hand was holding his big black cock though she found herself oddly reluctant to release it. The irregular reverberating thump of a basketball against the floor continued in the background, evidence that the two other men were still oblivious to what was happening behind them. Megan was aware of another thumping sound, her heart picking up, the increasing beat loud in her ears. It had only been a few seconds pause but her brief touch seemed to be all the stimulus required for his cock. It swelled visibly in her grip, her small hand shifting further up the shaft as it lengthened.

'A quick stroke would be innocent enough.' she thought, curious to compare the cock in her hand with Yves. So, Megan began stroking his length, her hand coating his black cock liberally with oil. At first, she just moved her hand an inch or two up and down, but as it became fully rigid, she found her short strokes becoming more sweeping, her hand gliding almost all the way to the head of his cock and all the way down till it was an inch shy of his torso.

"Dis make us friends then?"

Marcus's voice shattered her reverie and Megan released his cock like it was burning hot. More than that, she realised that there was no longer any sound coming from the court. Megan looked down to see both Anthony and Yves standing at the side of the court, looking up at her. Flustered Megan stood up, backing away from Marcus who was tracking her with his eyes, she moved along the stand of benches towards the exit.

The sound of Yves long strides, his booted feet crashing down on the wooden benches as he ascended the bleachers slowed Megan down some as she looked at him trying to gauge what his reaction was from his stern looking expression. He caught up to her midway between where Marcus still sat and the exit door.

"Chérie, what were you thinking?" He asked the question softly, stepping between her and the two men watching on, a living shield.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking, I swear, it just happened." Megan blurted out softly, pressing her face against his chest.

Yves stroked her hair in a comforting fashion before he lifted her chin up so that she wasn't hiding her face from him.

"It is okay, I am proud of you. You had an instinct, yes? You followed this. That is good, excellent. What is there to say sorry for? You worked to help me with my business, to help Marcus with his wants, to help yourself with your need. You see this yes? You understand what you did little rabbit?" Yves spoke calmly, matter of fact in his manner.

Megan nodded dubiously. It wasn't that she doubted Yves, she just wasn't sure if she could explain away her actions that simply.

"Bien, I could not be more satisfied as a Sugar Daddy, you are truly a magnificent friend to Donna and a superb Sugar Baby for me. I think you have kept Marcus waiting long enough, follow your instincts, finish what you began as it should always be in life." Yves finished talking and stepped down and away from her, clearing a path back to where Marcus still reclined.

She felt like she was sleepwalking or maybe having something like an out of body experience. Megan was aware that she was slowly walking back to where Marcus sat stretched out, but she didn't recall deciding to make that decision to go back. Once she was back in her original seat, she took a hold of his cock once more. Again it felt like another person's plan, not her own. When she began to once more slid her fist up and down the partially wilted black cock... well yeah, that felt like her decision this time.

Marcus gave a self-satisfied grunt as her hand glided up and down his pole. Megan wasn't quite sure where to look, to her right at Marcus's face, straight ahead at his cock, behind her at Yves or to her left where she assumed Anthony was still standing watching? At first, she opted to drop her gaze to her own feet, embarrassed as she was to be slowly jerking off the older black man in front of two others. Then she heard that strangely pitched sound of a basketball being bounced with force on the ground.

She raised her gaze, turning to where Anthony stood on the court. The tall black man was steadily bouncing the ball on the spot. It took a moment but unbeknownst to her, Megan's hand began to slide up and down in time to the beat of the ball. Anthony turned on his heel, still keeping the ball in motion and he slowly stalked across the court, Megan's eyes tracking his progress. At the three-point line he accelerated, long strides carrying him forward, powerful legs bunching beneath him only to propel him upwards towards the basket itself. As Megan watched, he smoothly dropped the ball into the basket before seizing the rim with both hands, hanging there for three full seconds before dropping back to his feet.

Anthony's eyes met Megan's for a heartbeat and then he was flowing forward across the floor, fast, faster than someone his size and age had the right to be. Before Megan could draw in a startled breath, he had eliminated the distance between them, standing now one tier below her seat. His large hand reached out to rest on her shoulder while her other shoulder dipped and rose as she continued stroking the cock in her hand.

"You don't look comfortable in that, lemme help you out." Anthony said.

Megan found herself being raised to her feet by the other man, her hand lifting free of the cock she held. Even as she straightened upright, Anthony began to deftly remove her clothes. She lifted her arms up to allow him to pull her cheerleader vest clear, raised one foot and then the other as she stepped out of the skirt when he pulled it down off her waist. With the same speed he had shown on the court, Anthony divested her of her underwear next, leaving the college student standing nude on the stands.

"Yeah, dat's better, you lookin' comfortable now." Anthony said by way of a comment on her nakedness. He slipped a hand around her small waist, pulling her slightly forward into a kiss. Megan didn't resist although she did put her hands against his chest, to steady herself rather than ward him off. Behind her she sensed Marcus finally stirring himself from the semi prone position he had adopted while she jerked him off. She gave a slight start and an all over body shiver when Marcus put his hands against the alabaster skin of her back, his warm hands coated in cool massage oil.

"Jes' returnin' the favour girl, relax." his voice came from behind her as he began rubbing his hands across her body. Megan let out a low moan of pleasure at the continual presence of his hands on her flesh. It would have been a louder sound only for Anthony's mouth covering her own.

Anthony broke the kiss and joined Marcus in slathering Megan's petite body in the oil. As the two large men were bent over, daubing her legs in lotion, Megan looked to see what Yves was making of all this. The Frenchman had returned to the courtside, he was sitting on a folding chair looking up at the action. If her self-proclaimed sugar Daddy had any misgivings about his two models pawing his Sugar Baby he wasn't showing it. All Megan could see was his stern countenance, his dark eyes almost gleaming as they missed nothing.

"Shee-it, now dat's what I'm talkin' bout" Marcus proclaimed as he admired the eighteen-year-old college student's gleaming skin. He peeled himself out of his own clothes, hard cock bobbing as he moved. Then Marcus took a seat on a tiered bench, indicating Megan should join him. She stepped out of Anthony's embrace and moved over to Marcus. If Yves wasn't going to stop this happening, he had basically encouraged it with his words, then Megan was going to try her second black cock ever.

She stepped over his lap, lowering herself into a squat in order to line his large rampant cock up with the small entrance to her pussy. She fumbled aligning his cock before eventually settling the head inside her. The oiled black cock made a smooth if slow entrance into her pussy, her natural tightness restricting his entry at first. Megan continued to lower herself until she finally touched down on his lap, her oiled body squishing against him.

Then she was bouncing on his cock as it filled her quim. Marcus wasn't quite as large as Yves but there wasn't much in the difference. She mightn't have been able to tell by looking at it, however her pussy was able to make the distinction between them. Megan bounced up and down, her ass rising and falling a couple of inches at a time in a constant beat, not unlike the one Anthony had set with the ball earlier.

"Fuck yeah, you know what you like, doncha girl?"

"Mmmhmm" Megan hummed contentedly as she continued humping the black man's dick.

"It's a fuckin' beautiful sight, that little ass is fuckin' spectacular!" Anthony said in admiration, watching Megan fucking his friend. He moved up to take a seat beside Marcus, tweaking Megan's small tit as he passed her by. He had stripped down as well and his cock was hard and ready, the touch and sight of Megan more than enough to get the blood pumping into the long shaft.

He held the root of his cock, moving the shaft so that the head of his big black cock traced figures of eight in the air. "Come on then, git your mouth round this black treat bitch."

Megan lened to the side and took his cock into her mouth, her pretty lips pouting as they slid down the exterior of his pole. Her tongue bathed his bulbous head as she reared back along his length. She was oblivious to the strangeness of the scenario now, just caught up in the moment and the pleasure that came with it. Megan delivered a wet kiss to the tip of his cock before engulfing it once more, bowing her head as if in prayer to the black godlike cock pushing into her orifice till it nudged the back of her throat.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, she a fuckin' natural my man." Anthony called down to Yves, the Frenchman's reply lost to Megan as Marcus began flexing, pushing his cock up against her dropping motion. The sensation propelled her into a small but powerful orgasm that almost had her choking on Anthony's dark dick as she momentarily lost focus.

"Jes' like being back on tour, remember?" Marcus said to Anthony who was stroking the top of Megan's head as she sucked hard on his cock.

"Yeah, you got dat right. Different freaky girl every fuckin' night. Black, white n' Asian. Good fuckin' times." Anthony answered. "Know what else? I remember you always hoggin' the pussy back then as well. Time to share."

She was virtually weightless to them, her slight form no effort for the two former athletes to pass her from one to the other. The only difficulty was threading Anthony's cock into Megan's now soaked pussy. It slid in with almost no resistance, Marcus having paved the way for his friends' cock. Now she leaned to her right, taking Marcus's cock between her lips, tasting the odd combination of his flesh, her juices and the tang of the last traces of the massage oil that still clung to his skin. Megan winced slightly as Anthony hammered into her in a brief flurry of action, making his presence known. Then he settled into a slightly more relaxed pace that was still markedly faster than his friend's had been.

Marcus pulled her mouth off of his cock, his hand gripping her long dark hair. He tapped his stiff member against the side of her face, a sliver of precum leaking from the tip of his cock transferring to her face.

"You likin' this eh? Dis the first time you had two black guys treatin' you good n' right?"

"Uh-huh, f-first time." Megan answered. She turned her head trying to work free from his cruel grip but Marcus had too firm a hold.

"You gonna go back to your boyfriend after, tell him what'ya been doin'?"

"Not with anyone. No boyfriend." Megan replied although Yves did flash through her mind as she answered.

"Shame, nuthin' better than sending a white girl home to her bitch boyfriend or husband with her cunt swimmin' with black cum... still." Marcus pulled Megan back onto his cock, flexing so that his cock fucked her mouth as she sucked on it.

Anthony suddenly hoisted Megan clear of Marcus, pulling her close to him so that her thin body was moulded against his. Her hard nipples scraped and dug into the older man's chest as he held her close. His pelvis shimmied up and down, swayed side to side as he fucked her fast and hard. Her arms hung limp, swaying to the motion of their intense copulation, a second, a third orgasm hitting her rapid fire as she sagged helpless in his embrace.

"Jesus, oh, oh, fuuuucccck, coming, coming on you." Megan moaned. He halved his pace at her words but kept her pinned to him, the sensation of her oiled, lubed, quivering body delicious as if rippled against his muscled frame.

Megan couldn't even turn her head, so she didn't notice that Marcus has moved from his place until she felt the touch of his cock against the cheek of her ass, her soft rump rubbing back and forth against it as she continued to fuck and be fucked by Anthony.

"Know what. Somethin' else we used ta do on tour, remember this one?" Marcus's voice rolled over her to Anthony's ears.

She felt his cock trace over her buttock, skimming the surface till it reached the valley between her cheeks. There was a pause and then Megan felt something splattering onto her delicate skin. For a second she thought Marcus had ejaculated onto her until she grasped that the cool spray was from the bottle of oil and not a wad of semen from his cock. Marcus soon was sliding his freshly oiled cock over her skin once again. Megan braced herself for what she felt was his inevitable assault on her ass. Aside from Yves probing finger, she was a virgin to that kind of activity but she knew that Marcus wasn't going to be put off by that fact.

Megan was surprised then when she didn't feel his cock pushing against the oiled entrance to her ass. Instead, she felt it go lower again, moving toward her.... "No!" she gasped out loud.

"You wanna move out a bit, give me some room?" Marcus requested to Anthony.

The cock inside her slipped out till only two inches remained inside, then Megan felt Marcus shoving hard with his cock against the entrance of her pussy. His oiled cock slid against his friends as the two black tubes of meat pushed as one inside her.

Megan felt discomfort, a stretching pain and then a sharp sting as her pussy was carried beyond its boundaries.

"Stop, stop, stop." she moaned as the two cocks jostled for dominance inside her. "Too much, it hurts, it hurts."

Her evident pain and sincerity apparently had an effect. Both men ceased their movements but neither of them withdrew either. Megan moaned as her pussy flexed, the tightness easing gradually but the fit was still on the edge of pleasure and pain. One of the cocks shifted forward slight, she found it hard to differentiate between them, her pussy overloaded as it was. As it moved forward the anticipated pain didn't come, but once more her cramped snatch resisted the double intrusion.