Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now dressed, Megan made to leave but Yves stopped her with a touch on her arm. He lifted his hand to cup her face, turning her green eyes to look into his brown eyes.

"Do not sulk, a child sulks. It does not become a young woman. Soon we will meet again, then you will get what you wish for, yes?"

Megan sighed and simply answered yes to this. She gave him a smile but it was a half-smile at best and clearly forced.

And that was that, Megan found herself bundled from the room and in a cab back to her own hotel. She went straight to her room and into the shower. For thirty minutes beneath the spray of hot water she worked on herself, her fingers probing and stroking. But although she finally came, it was a fire cracker compared to the dynamite of her earlier orgasms.

She slept fitfully that night, dreams that she could not remember the next morning but vivid enough at the time to have her waking tired, dishevelled and horny.

Second Spoon:

'u ok' Donna's text came around eight in the morning.

'Yes' Megan answered, her mood still sour after the way the night had ended. She hadn't even bothered looking at the gift, it lay on the floor of the room still sealed.

'What happened? Everything go, ok?' Donna texted. 'You mean are you gonna get paid?' Megan muttered. She decided Donna deserved to stew for a bit, after all she had left Megan in the dark about the arrangement with Yves.

'Fine. He seemed nice enough. I didn't stay.long; he was pretty boring.' Megan grinned to herself at the consternation that this would cause Donna. Before her friend could reply, Megan fired off one last text, 'gotta go, got lectures this morning ttyl'

Feeling a bit better, she headed off to college.

The day dragged by. Every minute seemed like ten, an hour felt like an ice age. It didn't help that Megan found herself checking her phone every few minutes, waiting on a call or text from Donna's sugar Daddy. Donna herself had left a slew of texts which Megan was ignoring, but from Yves... nothing.

She found herself growing annoyed, who did he think he was not calling her? Megan had grown up in a wealthy family but she hadn't been raised to feel a sense of entitlement. Her parents had instilled good core values in her which accounted for her standing by Donna and going above and beyond what anyone would be expected to do.

That said, in high school she'd been on the cheerleading squad, the debate team and she'd run track as well. Fit, toned, smart, attractive and with a rich daddy. She'd known that among the geeks, the freaks, the jocks and pretty much any male with a pulse and penis in that school, the idea of having sex with Megan Richards was the wet dream of each and every one of them.

So why wasn't Yves getting in contact?

It was past ten that night before her phone pinged with a text alert. It was from Yves.

'Little Rabbit, I hope your day it went well? I do not wish to bore you with business but it ran for much of today and all I wish for now is sleep. Perhaps tomorrow will suit me better for us to meet? I will contact you when I know. SD'

SD. Sugar Daddy. Megan grunted, fingers tapping at a blistering pace as she started a text, telling him exactly what he could do with his business, his 'little rabbit' comments and his stupid French accent. Her finger hovered over the send button and then slowly descended.

Tap, tap, tap.

Megan deleted the message, paused with the empty screen in front of her before striking the keys three times, then once more.

'Yes.' the simple reply was on its way.

She tossed the phone on to the chair in the room, as far from her as possible, then she threw herself onto the bed. 'Fuck him.' she thought, 'I needed the sleep anyway'.

The needed slumber however wasn't easy to come by. Midnight came and went and Megan found herself tossing and turning as she tried to find a comfortable position on the bed. Whatever she tried though, still the sleep wouldn't come. She tried lowering the temperature, reading for a while, listening to relaxing music. None of it worked.

'Fuck!' she said out loud, sitting up in bed. Irritably she kicked at the sheet that was beginning to get tangled around her lower body, freeing it up after a few hacking sweeps of her leg.

It didn't seem to matter what method she attempted to distract her mind with, her traitorous brain kept circling back to the events of the previous night. It wasn't like she'd been a wide-eyed virgin when she'd walked into that hotel room but the impact Yves had on her, on her body had been most profound. He had played her body, and her own self-control, her self-will, if she was going to be honest. Played her like Mozart sitting at a piano. He was still playing her.

Megan just couldn't get him out of her mind, the sensation of him entering her with complete assurance and consummate skill... she was tired, horny and tired. Sometime before two in the morning, Megan finally drifted into a fitful sleep, naked atop the bedsheet, hands still pressed to her intimate areas.

College just wasn't on the cards that day. Megan was shattered from the restlessness she'd experienced during the night. She slept past her first alarm, the second one she'd set on her phone finally forcing her from the bed. Megan found the phone where she'd tossed it, turned off the alarm and with a groan of frustration she dropped back onto the bed, pulling a pillow over her head to shield her eyes from the sunlight that was beginning to lighten the gloom in her room.

At lunchtime she got up, hunger forcing her into action, and went in search of sustenance. Two coffees and a plate of pastries settled the needs of her stomach for a while, sadly the other needs her body was experiencing weren't as easily met. Megan headed back to her hotel room, in need of a long shower. Along the way she stopped at a drugstore, buying a pack of condoms in anticipation of Yves call.

The shower helped, it refreshed her and invigorated her for the night ahead. Feeling better, Megan made short work of fixing her make up and selecting an outfit for meeting up with Yves. Given the way the last encounter had gone and her own particular wants, she didn't waste time with a dress. Instead, she pulled on a pair of skinny black flared jeans, a simple white shirt over it. The shirt was unbuttoned at the top two fastenings, allowing a glimpse of the white bra beneath it.

All there was left to do was to wait.

So, she waited. And waited. And waited.

Five pm, turned to six, six turned to seven pm. Still no calls or texts. At six pm she had tried texting, but she hadn't gotten a reply. By half past six Megan tried calling, Yves phone went straight to message.

At seven, she rang the hotel directly. Thankfully the receptionist remembered her from the last time once Megan had begun her explanation behind her call. The receptionist seemed to take pity on Megan as well. While she couldn't confirm if Mr Seraphin was at the hotel, she could confirm that messages left for him in the afternoon had now been collected.

That was enough for Megan, she thanked the young woman on the other end of the line, hung up and immediately placed another call for a cab.

Twenty minutes passed before she hopped out of the cab and crossed the street to enter the lobby of the hotel. Megan glanced over at the reception desk and she received a surreptitious nod from the receptionist. She answered with a brief but distracted smile and headed straight for the elevator.

On the ride up to Yves floor Megan considered what she was doing, chasing after a guy she barely knew. The doors slid open and she stepped out onto the floor. What she was doing, she might regret in the morning, that was true. But not doing this... she would be regretting that for a second night in a row. Her course firmly set she strode purposefully down the corridor, stopping outside his door. She rapped her knuckles against the door, a firm knock that was just a hairs breadth short of pounding.

Megan counted to ten and then raised her hand to knock again. Before her flesh could meet wood however, Yves pulled open the door. The irritated look on his face quickly switched to one of puzzlement.

"Megan." he said then he leaned forward to glace up and down the corridor before looking at her once more, "I am sorry, did we agree to meet?"

Clearly Yves hadn't been expecting anyone to be banging at his door. He must have stepped in for a shower after returning from his business dealings because he looked to be wearing just a shower robe as his bulk blocked the door frame. Now that she was here in front of him, Megan found herself nervous once more. At the end of the day, she was an eighteen-year-old college student and he was a forty-eight-year-old business man.

When she didn't answer him immediately Yves filled the silence instead. "I am sorry I did not call. My business has been more complex than I imagined. I have not had the time I had hoped when I contacted Donna originally. You must excuse my manners in this. I think also that my arrangement with Donna was not something you expected, it was unfair of me to insist on you filling her position."

Megan didn't reply, she bit her lower lip though, thinking furiously.

"Go home little rabbit. Do not worry, Donna will not be at a loss with my sponsorship of her. When she is recovered and when I return once more, then she will fulfil the arrangement. Go home." Yves gave Megan what he imagined to be a comforting smile and he moved to close the door of her room. Megan slipped in beneath his arm, sliding through the gap and in behind him.

Yves turned around, closing the door as he did so. He pushed his hands inside the pockets of his robes, his forehead wrinkling in confusion at Megan's actions.

She didn't hesitate though, not now. Entering the room had been the final step for her and now she was committed to her course of action. Megan stepped in to him, her hands pulling at the belt that held the white terrycloth robe closed. The simple knot in the belt was easily untied and the robe fell open revealing his nakedness beneath it. She ran her hands inside the robe, caressing his sides and round and down to his firm ass. Then she sank to her knees so that she was face on to his crotch.

"A Sugar Baby should take care of her Sugar Daddy. Take care of him and his needs." Megan said in a husky whisper. Her hand reached up to fondle his scrotum, finger nails scoring lightly across it. "You want your Sugar Baby to take care of you?"

Megan couldn't see the expression on Yves face, her eyes were three feet to the south, looking as his cock stirred at her words. The black dick stretching in response to the throaty words and her featherlight caress.

"Oui." he said after a long moment. He stroked her hair and then put a hand beneath her chin, tilting her head back so she was looking up at him. "Oui, take care of your Sugar Daddy. Suck his black cock. Put that sweet mouth on your Black Daddy's big cock."

He removed his hand and Megan released his balls to take a hold of his shaft. She felt a firm tap on the top of her head, the tip of an index finger striking her head firmly.

"No." Yves instructed, "I said with your mouth, no hands."

She obediently released his still hardening cock and leant forward to run her tongue across its expanding length. Megan ducked down, his cock resting now across the bridge of her nose as she pressed her lips against its underside. She kissed its length, working from the base, covering it inch by inch with picking kisses and intermittent licks all the way to the tip. By the time she had reached the flared head, his cock was fully erect. Megan swirled her tongue around the softness of his foreskin, coating it in a thin layer of saliva as she dragged her strong tongue around its circumference. Finally, she opened wide, her pretty mouth filled with small white teeth swallowing the crown of his black cock, four inches of solid flesh disappearing into the torrid confines of her mouth.

Megan nursed on his cock like a new born lamb at its mother's teat. She drew the flesh in and out of her mouth with a level of need that implied the act was as pleasurable for her as it was for him. Yves cupped the side of her face as she bobbed her head at his crotch, his thumb stroked her cheek softly and he crooned to her in French as she took care of him.

A few minutes passed this way before Yves took hold of his own shaft, pulling it from between her lips with a slurping 'pop'.

"Come, take off these things. Show your Sugar Daddy how delicious his Sugar Baby is."

Megan stood up and stripped herself bare with no hesitation or embarrassment. She'd no qualms now. If a guy threw himself at a woman like she was throwing herself at Yves, then he'd have been lauded by his friends. If anyone discovered her actions, she'd be labelled a slut. All that meant to Megan was that nobody should find out.

As she peeled her panties off, placing them neatly on the pile of clothing she'd created a thought suddenly struck her. 'The condoms', in her erratic state of mind after finding out the Yves had returned to the hotel without contacting her, she'd rushed over to see him and left the freshly purchased box of condoms behind her. Ask a child if they would prefer a candy bar today or two tomorrow and nine times out of ten, they will go for the instant gratification of the single candy bar. That was how it was with Megan, she simply remained true to the natural impatience of youth and the ability to push future consequences to one side in order to get what she wanted at that moment of time. The lack of condoms scarcely slowed her at all.

Yves led her to the bed, Megan lying down on her back upon it. The older black man paused to admire her, her skin was unblemished, her body firm as only a young woman's could be.

"I told you that Donna would still receive her money. If you are not here for her, why did you come?" Yves asked Megan as he removed the shower robe, tossing it onto a nearby chair.

"We made a deal." Megan replied.

"No, I made a deal with Donna. Why are you here? What do you want?"

"You know." she breathed.

"I do chérie but I still want to hear it from your lips." Yves said. He stroked his cock as he spoke, noting how her eyes flickered toward it.

"I want you." Megan admitted, blushing slightly as she spoke.

"Very good, go on. We are strangers to each other; honestly is often easier with those we do not know."

Megan bit her lip, the confidence of this man made her feel even younger than she was or at least it made her acutely aware of the age gap between them. Until experiencing it, she'd never have imagined being with 'an old guy' as she'd described him to Donna, would be as big a turn on as she was finding it to be.

"I want your cock, your big cock to fuck me like you did. I want you to fuck me till I cum on your black cock. I want... I need to cum again, like you made me cum the other night."

"Hmmm. You want, yes? You need, yes? Very well. I will do this for you, but know this first." he paused, halting his strokes so that Megan's eyes flickered back to his face, "I will not hold back this time, this time I will have no regard for your years, I will take my pleasure from your body as much as you will be pleasured by mine. Yes? We have a deal?"

She nodded, not quite knowing what she was letting herself in for but choosing to focus on the part where he promised she would be 'pleasured'.

That simple nod seemed to suffice, Yves apparently having nothing else to say on the matter. He pulled her along the bed slightly so that her head and shoulders came off the end. He then stepped over her, his back to her feet, her head between his legs looking up the length of his body.

Yves bent slightly at the knees, with one hand he pulled Megan's head up, with the other he pointed his cock straight at her mouth.

"Open wide, your sugar Daddy wants to feed you." he said in a hiss.

She obediently parted her lips and he pressed his cock between them. Yves held onto his shaft until he was satisfied that Megan mouth was firmly attached to his cock. He took her head between both his hands, gripping it securely. Then he pulled her onto his length, the first few controlled dips of her head were tentative as he seemed to be judging her flexibility and her gag reflex. Megan managed to control her breathing each time, her eyes widening slightly at the feel of the large cock thrusting so deeply into her mouth.

Satisfied, Yves began moving her head faster, pulling her further than before so that the head of his cock touched the back of her throat.

"Gurk, gurk, glhem." Megan whimpered noisily around the cock in her mouth.

He was ignorant to her distress or just uncaring. He continued to control her, wrenching her head back and forth onto his cock. Her lips pursed and parted, then pursed again as she did her best to keep a sucking action going as he probed her throat with his dick. Tears formed in her eyes as she became breathless from his rough ministrations. The same tears began to stream cross her face as his treatment of her continued regardless of her muffled protests.

"Uck, gurk, gluck... uck, uck, uck."

There was more than a touch of savagery to his motion as he pulled her head free of him, brusquely stepping over her once more. Megan felt herself slipping slowly off the edge of the bed now that he was no longer holding her head. She was too busy coughing and spluttering to grab onto some support and the back of her head soon thumped gently against the floor, arresting her descent.

Yves scooped her up once again, depositing her back on the bed. Megan felt a thrill of panic at his apparent lack of concern for her. This was different from their first time together. No foreplay this time, no tenderness. But the same feeling of control and dominance remained, starker now, a reflection of his need or hers?

He took a towel from the bathroom, passing it to her solicitously.

"Don't cry little rabbit" he said as she wiped her face clean, "It was, as you say here, just to show you who is the Daddy. Now I will kiss it better, oui?"

He sank down to the floor and Megan scooted forward on the bed so that in a moment all she could see was the top of his black skull between her legs. The skin on his head gleamed, beads of perspiration forming as he wrestled her clit with his tongue. When he moved slightly lower, his lips pressing against the folds of flesh between her legs, Megan dropped a hand down, her own fingers finding her saliva greased clit, tweaking and teasing it as she hurried towards a much-needed orgasm.

Between them both, her pussy was dripping wet and Megan began to rock her hips lightly as she got closer and closer. She dropped a hand to his head, pulling his face in closer, now bucking her pussy against his mouth as she came on his lips and tongue.

"Uhhhhh, oh, oh, uhhhhhhh, yes... oh fuck yes." she moaned.

He was up in an instant, standing as she still roiled and tossed on the bed in pleasure. Yves reached out, grabbing her hips, steadying her movements so he could line himself up to enter her.

"No condom." he said matter of factly.

"" No... uhhhh, no condom." Megan repeated, still in a state of bliss.

He pushed inside her smoothly, her still quivering pussy accepting his big cock gratefully. Yves took some slow, shallow pumps, his dick wedging inside. He bumped forward a little faster until he began to meet stiffer resistance from her body. He slowed then, not pressing deeper, just steadily moving in and out as Megan came down from her high.

"More, more." she begged as he continued to fuck her slowly.

"Greedy Sugar Baby." he chuckled but he did press forward fractionally as he chided her.