Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh-huh." Megan said, agreeing with his words and the motion of his cock inside her.

Yves pushed forward another half inch so that almost five inches of heavy cock was spitted inside her.

"Big, oh it's big!" Megan moaned in response, "So good and big."

Behind them came a burst of music, a phones ringtone. Yves cocked his head at the sound before smiling down at the young eighteen-year-old on the bed. "Paint it black? Rolling stones?"

"Yesss." Megan said, humping on his length since he had stopped at the distraction.

"Noooo!" she quickly added as Yves withdrew and walked over to pull her cell phone from her jeans.

On the screen the caller id read 'Mom'. Yves turned it so that Megan could see who was calling. She grimaced and waved her hands at him, indicating he should ignore the call. All she wanted was for him to get back to fucking her.

He pressed his cock back inside as the ringing stopped, either the phone going to answering service or Megan's Mom giving up. In three strokes he was back to the same depth once more, Megan's legs curling around his waist as she attempted to urge him deeper.

The phone once again began to ring.

"She is persistent, your mother." Yves commented as he held the phone up for Megan to see once more. "As your Sugar Daddy, should I not talk to your mother too? His teasing tone was lost on Megan, she blanched at the thought of it, struggling to reach up to grab the phone from him.

Yves laughed at her desperate flailing and thrust inside her in a string of powerful surging movements. The force of them rocked Megan back against the mattress, her hands flying to her chest as she reflexively gripped at her stiff nipples atop her small breasts.

She lifted a hand to her mouth then, clamping it across like a seal as Yves thumbed the screen, swiping to answer the call.

"Megan's phone." he said in a calm voice, his tone the polar opposite of his body which was now slamming forward into Megan. She managed to stop from moaning out loud but only barely. The sound of what must now have been eight inches of black cock wetly slipping in and out of her cunt seemed too loud to her ears, could it carry to her mother's ears on the phone?

"I am sorry Mrs Richards, Megan will just be a moment more, she is just finishing something as we speak..." Megan bit her own flesh as she came hard again, even the pain of sharp teeth and the fear of discovery couldn't completely contain the panting growl from her throat.

"Yes... yes. Yes, I understand. Yes, yes, she is coming now, I can see her." Yves continued to speak normally as his thumb played with Megan's clit, prolonging her orgasm. The slim brunette churned and whipped on the bed sheet, her petite body coiling upwards in an uncontrollable spasm.

"You must... oh I see, you must go. Yes, certainly I will tell her. A pleasure Mrs Richards, Au revoir."

Yves turned the phone so that Megan could see the call had ended, he dropped it on the bed, his hands pressing on the mattress as he fucked her quickly once more. Megan's mouth was open in a silent scream of extasy as he drove his body hard against hers, she dug her fingers into the hard muscles of his biceps, holding on as she came again.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk, Jesus, fuck, Jesus... cummmming" she gave full voice to her pleasure this time.

'Three orgasms in the first ten minutes' she thought, 'so worth it.'

"You trying to get me in trouble?" Megan asked Yves once she'd recovered.

"Timing, always bad timing." he said standing up once more. "Your mother rings to remind you it is your Papa's birthday soon. Bad timing. My wife, she always seems to ring when I have business to attend to. Bad timing again."

"Your wife?"

"Oui. You did not think I was alone?" He waved a hand toward his naked body. "Rich, successful, a large cock and a larger appetite, of course I am married. You wish to see a picture, no?"

"No!" Megan replied hurriedly. Bad enough to find out she was having sex with a married man; a picture of his wife was only going to make it worse. Before she could explore that revelation any further, Yves was turning her onto all fours.

"Yes, yes, I think this is good. You have a beautiful ass, you know. I want to see it as we fuck." he declared.

He put one leg up on the bed as he took her from behind. He went deeper again, pushing toward nine inches as they fucked hard. Megan thrusting back with her hips as he slammed forward. Her hair fell over her face as she thrashed and came once more, his pace never slowing as he kept going through her climax.

Yves curled an arm beneath her, his index finger playing against her clit and rubbing against her labia for a time, the added sensation thrilling the young woman. It was a minute later before she discovered the reason behind this. He took his freshly moistened finger and pressed it firmly against her butt. He then began pulling his cock back but keeping his finger in place.

"Don't... don't pull out. Need to cum again." Megan moaned.

"Ask nicely." Yves said.

"Oh, fuck." she whimpered, "Sugar Daddy, keep fucking me please. I need it."

"Well, if you need it, you must come and get it." he replied.

The moment Megan began pushing back onto his cock she understood the dilemma that he had orchestrated for her. To get his cock in her pussy she would have to impale her ass onto his finger. He might have coated it in her juices but she was still a virgin in that hole at least and the idea of his big finger spearing inside...

However, she needed to cum again, she was so close and she sensed he was getting close as well.

Megan began to back up onto him, his finger pushing ever so slowly inside her ass. In felt weird, uncomfortable and weird but she could tolerate it, at least she thought she could. She felt the first knuckle of his finger breach her sphincter. Another push, another, a third push back and a second knuckle was spreading her asshole wider still.

"Such a good girl." he complimented her. "So fast, so eager to learn. Your new Sugar Daddy, your Black Daddy, he is very proud of you."

"Uhhh, oh, mmmmhhhh, so good, cum for me, cum inside me, Black Daddy, I want you to cum in me."

As she spoke Megan felt his cock actually leap inside of her, her words causing his thick cock to seemingly swell and buck against the walls of her pussy. He gave a low animal growl and then he seized her hair with his free hand. Yves fucked her hard, his cock hitting deeper and deeper. He pulled his finger out so he could work her harder. This hand, fresh from her ass, curled around her throat, squeezing firmly as he bottomed out inside her, his thighs now slapping flesh against her fair skin.

The pace was too much for them both. Yves came first, Megan a mere moment later as for the first time ever she felt a cock unload its seed inside her. The sensation of him nutting so deep within her thrilled her. She'd given herself over to him completely, no hole barred to his advances, her cervix had been battered into submission by his cock ages before so that her womb was flooded by his sperm. Total surrender, sweet surrender. All to chase an orgasm.

'Totally worth it.' Megan thought as she sank onto the bed.

They fucked again and once more before Yves called a halt to things. The clock beside the bed read 01:00. He rose from the sweat and cum splattered sheets, heading into the bathroom to relieve himself. Megan hardly had the energy to move but she had a fresh load inside her pussy that she knew she'd need to squat over the toilet to push out before too long. Her ass still throbbed from him working his thumb into it. That particular digit might have been short but she had learned that when it came to her ass, it was all about the girth.

"Time to go little rabbit, I need sleep." Yves emerged from the bathroom and tried to shoo her off the bed.

Megan rolled slowly to the edge, dropping to the floor with a wince and then crawling toward the bathroom. Dishevelled and splattered with fresh cum she was still a sight to behold as she crawled on the floor and Yves clearly was having second thoughts about sending her home. He visibly shook himself and dragged his gaze away from her swaying ass.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" Megan paused and turned to croak out the question. Her throat raw from screaming orgasms.

"Not possible I am afraid. Tomorrow I will not return until well after midnight as I am travelling to see potential suppliers."

"The next day?"

"Sorry but again I will be very busy. I am meeting two former players. I need to take pictures and discuss some elements of our deal. This will take all day and I have an early flight the next day back to France. Sweet Megan, I think this is goodbye." Yves explained.

Megan rolled over into a seated position and looked up at him.

"No, no I need to see you again." She thought furiously, "I can help. With the meeting, the pictures. I can help and then we can spend time together, maybe sneak in time together. Yeah?"

Yves seemed to consider it but the look on his face didn't exactly fill her with hope. "I don't know, you have your studies..." He held up a hand to ward off her pleas. "Let me think about it, oui? I will send you a text tomorrow."

He sat on the bed, exhausted from the almost non stop four hours of sex. As Megan's pale ass waddled into the bathroom, the eighteen-year-old still on all fours, Yves cock lurched once more in response. He closed his eyes and began to think about how he could bring her along to his final day of meetings.

Third Spoon:

This time at least, Yves did text her as promised.

Before his text arrived Megan finally answered Donna's incessant texts. She explained that the 'dates' had gone well, that Yves business had been more time consuming that he had thought when he had made plans to meet with Donna and so he and Megan had spent very little time together. Megan was adamant that Donna would never know about her succumbing to Yves during his trip so she texted her friend that Yves had been disappointed not to see Donna this time but had made a cryptic comment about Donna fulfilling her part of the bargain another time.

Donna had seemed pleased and Megan was surprised at the twinge of jealousy she had experienced at the idea of Donna entertaining Yves on his next visit to the country. She put that ill feeling aside though, preferring to think about how her selfless act had secured her friend the funds to remain at Rutwell College.

Soon after she got a text from Yves asking her to meet him no later than 10am at an address near the college campus. Megan recognised the address as a small gymnasium that the college utilised for training. It had originally been the women's gymnasium until funds had been donated allowing the college to build a larger state of the art gym on the campus itself about ten years previously. Now it was used for training if there were issues with the main facilities or it was rented out to local teams for matches etc. Yves must have hired the facility for the day from the college.

Megan arrived a few minutes early and found Yves standing outside the entrance, apparently waiting on her as he stubbed out the cigarette he was smoking and ushered her inside as soon as he'd greeted her.

Inside he handed her a small box and requested she change into the outfit inside. There were no changing facilities in the hall so Yves told her to be quick about it as his guests were due at any moment. He didn't leave her time to ask questions so Megan peeled off her clothes and donned the change in the box.

It turned out to be a cheerleader's outfit, the sort you could buy at a fancy dress store for Halloween or parties. Sky blue with white stripes, it consisted of the standard pleated skirt, quite short even on Megan, along with a sleeveless top. A set of pom poms completed the look.

"I will be taking pictures and videos of Marcus and Anthony as they play some one on one. They will use equipment and clothing that I plan to sell through my businesses. As you wanted to be part of things, I thought I would have you dress accordingly." Yves finally explained.

Megan wasn't sure she wanted to be part of a marketing campaign, even one based in France but Yves anticipated her reluctance going on to explain that her outfit was a pretence for her presence at the meeting, nothing more. He would be focusing on Marcus and Anthony only as regards pictures.

On cue two men entered the hall.

Megan wasn't sure which was Marcus and which Anthony. She didn't follow basketball much and as Yves had explained, these men weren't top flight players. They both towered over Yves, each man clearly over six and a half feet tall. Both appeared to be in their late thirties, early forties.

Yves greeted them in turn, Megan watched on to discover that Marcus sported a neat goatee to counterbalance his shaved head. Anthony was clean shaven, his short hair peppered grey. The three black men all had a commanding appearance, their height lending to this a great deal especially to someone as diminutive as Megan.

At this point the newcomers spotted her.

"Sheee-it Frenchie, I like yo fucking style!" Marcus said.

"Mutha Fucka!" Anthony whistled, open lust on his face.

"My friends, let me introduce Megan who will be helping us today." Yves said by way of introduction. Megan smiled at the two men, giving them both a nervous half wave.

"Girl can help me out anytime." Anthony said in a mock whisper to his companion.

Yves either wasn't concerned by their words or he didn't quite catch their meaning, either way he seemed to ignore the two men's reaction to Megan. Instead, he gave them a quick appraisal of the plan for the day, showing them the camera equipment already in place alongside the court's touchline. There were a number of boxes alongside that contained different branded basketballs and sporting apparel.

While this was going on Megan sat midway up the tiered seating, long wooden benches, bleachers, that ran along on side of the court. She watched as Yves held up different shirts, indicating to the two former players that they should make their selections. As Yves continued to talk, Megan noticed that Anthony was looking over at her rather than at Yves and he was wiping at his mouth as if drooling. She glanced down and realised that her already short shirt had ridden up her thighs and Anthony had a perfect view of her panties from where he stood. She got to her feet, embarrassed and trotted down the steps to the floor of the gymnasium.

"I'll step outside to let Marcus and Anthony change in peace." Megan called out.

As she walked away, she heard Anthony call out "Don't you worry girl, I aint got nuthin' to be shy about." Then she heard Marcus swear once more... "Sheee-it!" following her out the door. She had no idea that the cut of the skirt clearly showed the lower part of her pert pantie clad ass as she was walking away.

She returned after about five minutes to find the two men on the basketball court, kitted out in the sportswear Yves had brought. Despite their attitudes to Megan when they had first arrived, the two men appeared to be consummate professionals now they were at work.

Megan watched for a few minutes as they passed the ball back and forth, leaping high to complete dunk shots and making free throws from various positions. All this was done at Yves direction, the Frenchman calling out instructions as he panned a video camera across the court capturing the action.

Seeing Megan had returned he beckoned her over, showing her a mounted digital SLR camera. Yves quickly familiarised her with its operation before leaving Megan to take multiple stills of the two men as Yves continued to capture footage of their playing.

Soon Yves seemed satisfied by their efforts and he called the two men over, explaining he would like to take a couple of stills of the two of them in various poses. Megan moved away from the camera, Yves taking over. He snapped off about twenty shots and then called out to Megan.

"Chérie stand between them so I can take some pictures of you all."

Megan obediently joined the two tall black men on the court, standing between them as instructed. For a couple of minutes she smiled, waved the pom poms and adopted various poses at Yves direction. At one point Yves asked Marcus to stand behind her, balancing a ball on her head as a 'joke' picture. Megan couldn't be sure but she suspected she felt the former basketball players semi erect cock digging into her back as they stood there.

Anthony was then called on to stand alongside her for a picture, this time there was no mistaking the feel of the older mans hand gliding up over her ass cheeks before it settled on her lower back.

Once Yves had put them through a variety of postures, snapping away with his camera, he called for a quick break. The two former players gratefully downed an entire bottle of some sports drink each, Megan satisfying herself with a few mouthfuls of bottled water.

She sat halfway up on the bleachers watching as Yves pulled out new outfits for Anthony and Marcus to wear. Judging by the size of the box, he was going to put the two men through a half dozen wardrobe changes at least. Yves was very focused on what was happening right now, naturally enough as it was his business, and he seemed to have forgotten about her still sitting there. The other two hadn't, both throwing the occasional glance in her direction. Selections made, the men moved a little away to change but this time Megan didn't excuse herself and Yves wasn't concentrating on her to ask her to.

As she watched from the corner of her eye, Marcus and Anthony pulled the sweat damp shirts off their bodies, dropping them carelessly on the polished wooden floor beside the side-line of the court. They were as lean as she'd imagined, tautly muscled as if they had retained their exercise routines despite having retired professionally. Marcus looked up at her as she sat perched high on the edge of the court, he paused with his thumbs inside the waistbands of his shorts. Megan met his challenging gaze; she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of looking away guiltily as he changed his shorts.

Anthony had his back to her as he yanked his shorts down. He bent over to snag his fresh shorts from the ground offering Megan a good view of his firm black butt. He appeared to be wearing a white jockstrap, the athletic gear providing support for his crotch but failing to cover the flesh of his buttocks.

Marcus still looked at her, standing full frontal to her position. He wore a jockstrap like his companion and as he dropped his shorts Megan was treated to the sight of the well stuffed underwear. He seemed to toy with the idea of dropping this garment to the ground as well, thumbs playing across the waistband of them, then he seemed to think better of it and instead got dressed in his fresh clothes.

Things continued in that vein for the next hour. Megan taking photos while Yves filmed the two men playing, the action on the court stopping occasionally to facilitate either a new ball or new clothing to be introduced. Despite her initial desire to spend time with Yves before he left, Megan found herself growing bored. By the time Anthony and Marcus had taken to the court for the fifth time in new sports gear, she'd excused herself from taking pictures to go sit on the side lines and check her phone.

"Fuck!" Megan looked up from her phones screen to see Marcus hobbling off the court.

"What is wrong my friend?" Yves asked as he hurried over to the limping man.

"Nuthin' man, just a touch of cramp. Gimme a few minutes an' I'll be good." Marcus said clutching at the back of his left thigh.

"But of course. Wait one moment please." Yves said solicitously. He opened up yet another box and fished out a clear bottle which he passed to Marcus. "Some oil if you wish to massage your leg." he offered by way of explanation.