Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan found herself panting, sweat beading her forehead and upper lip, the tension and stress of waiting for pain had her on the verge of tears.

"My ass, my ass." she sobbed.

"Yo ass? I aint touched yo ass." Marcus protested.

"Fuck it, fuck my ass instead." she whimpered. Anything to relieve the pressure inside her pussy.

"Shit girl, dat what you want, then I'll fuckin' deliver."

Pulling out was painless and Megan was surprised at the spike of pleasure she felt as his head plopped free of her pussy. Then it was another brief bout of tense anticipation as Marcus lined up to take her from behind. He squirted a small jet of oil directly onto her sphincter, his finger coating the rosebud and pushing lube into the entrance to her ass. Another pause and then his cock replaced his finger.

There was none of the finesse and soothing nature that Yves had demonstrated with these two men. When Yves had taken control and turned her into a mewling cock hungry slut it had been his confidence and character that had enraptured her. With Anthony and Marcus confidence wasn't an issue, nor was experience, but they sought to dominate her as if it were a competition, a championship on the line. They used their power carelessly, heedless of the effect, if Yves was a surgeon wielding a scalpel, then they were lumberjacks swinging axes.

It still made her cum, and cum hard though.

Megan sobbed, begged, came, begged some more, came some more. Ten minutes passed in this fashion, her pussy and ass opening slowly but gradually to their battering thrusts, two big black cocks taking their pleasure from her two most private orifices. She raised her head from where it had been resting against Anthony's chest to moan once more in animalistic lust, a mournful yet erotically charged groan. Then she saw Yves watching her.

He was naked and obviously turned on by what was happening if his erect cock was any indication. And he was looking at her... through the lens of his camera. She saw him clicking the button, capturing her contorted features as she orgasmed again on the cocks deep within her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Megan moaned, closing her eyes but hearing the click-click-click of the camera over the wet slapping of three oiled bodies slamming against one another.

After Marcus and Anthony had unloaded inside of her, Megan had thought her newest sexual experience, an awakening of sorts, was over. It wasn't, not even close.

While the two former basketball players recuperated, her Sugar Daddy fucked her from behind, Megan crouched on the folding chair that Yves had sat on earlier, Yves behind her, the chair legs almost lifting clear of the floor with the power of his thrusts.

Megan clutching a basketball on the floor, arms outstretched, Marcus holding her hips as he fucked her in a standing position. The click-click as Yves photographed her wanton reaction to the bare back black fucking.

Back flat against the wall of the hall, the backboard and net above her. Anthony gripping her ass tight as he powered inside her, his legs beginning to tremble from the exertion. Click-click.

Lying on a rough bed of her clothes and theirs. Three towering black men standing above her, jerking off as she writhed lasciviously beneath them, her hands playing across her own body, fingers dancing across her nipples, her clit. A demonstration of obscene need and desire. Their seed spraying out, threads and dollops of cum sprinkling across her skin. Her small firm breasts, her pretty face, all targeted, all hit. Click-click-click.

Epilogue:

"An' they all like that in France, dat what you are tellin' me?"

"My friends, sign up with me, come to Paris, you will see, you will not be disappointed."

The voices seemed distant to Megan, she was wrecked, physically and mentally. She should be getting up, cleaning herself up but after the last cum shower she had just remained on the floor, the warm semen slowly cooling on her body. About all she'd had the energy or inclination to do was to dip a finger into different strands of cum criss-crossing her body, licking it clean as she tried to guess which of the men it belonged to.

She'd been used, she'd gone way, way beyond what she'd signed up for, way beyond anything she'd expected herself capable of even when she'd had erotic dreams about Yves. What had happened her had been life changing. Could she ever go back to simple sex, bit of missionary position and a cuddle afterwards? She just didn't know.

Yves crouched beside her. He pulled a memory card out of the camera and placed it carefully in her hand.

"A gift, so you don't forget me."

"Doubt that would happen." Megan said with a small sad smile. "You are leaving, right?"

"Oui little rabbit, I must go soon. I wanted to take this moment to thank you. For your time, your beauty and your help. My trip has been successful and so much of this is because of you."

"And when you come back?"

"Then I will see Donna. There is unfinished business between us. A deal is a deal. You understand this I think."

Megan nodded, not trusting herself to answer. Yves gave her a final smile and an almost paternal pat on her bare shoulder, taking care to avoid the cum deposits on her flesh. He rose up, walking back to re-join the others.

No Yves. No Anthony or Marcus as they were leaving for France as well. Megan sniffled, she picked up one of the shirts she was lying on, using it to wipe tears and cum from her face.

Had it been the Sugar Daddy thing? The older man? The confidence and dominance? The endurance and strength of her partners? Was it simply the big black cocks? She smiled. There was a campus full of men, black students, black athletes, black professors, black custodians, black security guards. A spectrum, eighteen to sixty-five years old, tall, short, all sizes all shapes.

She had four years of college ahead, plenty of time to experiment and discover.

As the motto of the college says, 'Mens Aperta, Corpus Saturatum'... 'Open Mind, Sated Body'.