Ryan and His Stepsister Pt. 10

Story Info
Ryan and Joanne go out on a date.
1.3k words
4.13
4.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
799 Followers

Ryan finished getting dressed and looked at himself in his mirror. He had spent some time trying to pick out the best outfit for his date with Joanne. He had to admit that he was a little nervous as it had been some time since he last went out on a proper date. He hoped he didn't make an ass of himself.

They were going to see a romantic comedy that had just been released and were going to grab food at a pizza restaurant near the theatre. Ryan grabbed his wallet and keys when his bedroom door opened. Maddy stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

She was wearing shorts and a long t-shirt. Ryan's eyes glanced at her legs before he walked up to her and got down on his knees. He looked up at her and opened his mouth. Maddy spat into his mouth and he quickly swallowed it. Her saliva tasted like lemonade.

"Ready for your date?" Maddy asked him with a grin. Her fingers moved slowly through his hair.

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said.

"Are you going to fuck her?"

"No, Mistress. I promise not to."

"Good boy. I want you to get a picture of this bitch. I want to see what she looks like," Maddy said.

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said.

"Now, run along," Maddy said with a smile. "Remember to keep that cock in your pants."

"Yes, Mistress."

Maddy stepped outside of the room and Ryan followed behind her. He exited the front door and got into his car. He texted Joanne that he was on his way to pick her up. She responded with a smiley face emoji.

He drove to Joanne's house with a hard on. Maddy always got him excited when she spat in his mouth. He loved the taste of her and wondered if she would allow him to kiss her so he could taste her tongue.

Joanne stepped out of her front door as soon as he pulled up. Ryan looked at her in surprise. She was beautiful with short brown hair and light green eyes. She was short with a curvy body that made Ryan's cock twitch in his pants. His cock hadn't twitched for anyone but Maddy until now!

She walked up to the passenger seat and got inside. "Hi, Ryan," she said with a smile. "Thanks for picking me up."

"Of course, it's nice to finally get to meet you," Ryan said with a smile. He had to admit that he was stunned by how beautiful she was. John hadn't done her justice at all. He had been expecting an average face with a big ass from the way John described her. He was happy that he was wrong.

They chatted in the car as Ryan drove to the theatre. Joanne was even funnier in person and he found himself laughing constantly. She had a dark sense of humor that he enjoyed.

When they arrived at the movie theatre and walked to their auditorium, Joanne walked all the way to the back. Ryan could see other couples in the back. Some were even making out already. One couple was really going at it with the guy's hands all over the girl's body.

Joanne sat down and Ryan sat down next to her. The movie started and Joanne's hand suddenly went to his thigh. Ryan felt nervous but his cock responded differently as it became hard. He crossed his legs in order to hide the bulge that was growing.

The movie proved to be funnier than he had expected. Joanne laughed throughout it and he liked the way she laughed. It was a cute laugh.

During the movie, she leaned closer to him and even rested her head on his shoulder. He liked the perfume that she was wearing as the scent of it drifted to his nose. Her hand was still on his thigh and would massage it sporadically during the movie.

They left the theatre when the movie ended and walked over to the nearby pizza restaurant. Joanne was still talking about how funny the movie was and Ryan listened to her jokes about it. His sides were hurting from how much he was laughing.

They found a booth and ordered some food. Joanne told him more about herself and they started to flirt more openly. When the food arrived, Ryan felt something in his lap and he looked down to see that Joanne had taken off her shoe and her socked foot was rubbing against his crotch.

Ryan looked up at her in surprise. Joanne grinned at him and even winked. The waiter was oblivious as he set down the food and drinks.

"I see you like this," Joanne said as soon as the waiter left.

Ryan's cock was hard in his pants as Joanne rubbed her foot against his crotch. She had a great way of teasing and moving her foot against his bulge. It felt amazing! Ryan wondered if he was going to bust in his pants.

"You are really hard!" Joanne said with a grin. "You want to feel something else?"

Ryan nodded before he could control himself. His cock was thinking for him and there was nothing he could do about it.

Joanne giggled and moved the table slightly towards Ryan. She then leaned over with her hands under the table. Ryan could feel Joanne's hands on his crotch. She was caressing it slowly at first.

Ryan moaned quietly as he looked at Joanne. She licked her lips at him which made Ryan even harder. He wanted to feel her lips on his cock.

What am I doing?! Ryan thought. Maddy had told him that his cock should stay in his pants and not to fuck Joanne! He had to stop this.

"Let's..uh...save this for after we eat. I am starving," Ryan said with a nervous laugh.

Joanne giggled then removed her hands from his lap. "Ok, but I want to feel more of that cock."

Ryan's cock twitched in his pants and a strong urge of desire hit him. He desperately wanted to fuck her!

They began eating and chatted throughout dinner. Joanne asked him what he liked in bed and he told her that he enjoyed eating pussy. Her face lit up in excitement. She told him that she enjoyed rough sex with some slapping and choking.

Ryan's cock twtiched again and he wondered if he could some how get away with fucking Joanne tonight without letting Maddy know. But, he knew he couldn't disobey his Mistress.

When they finished eating and Ryan paid the bill, they walked back to the car. As soon as they got inside, Joanne pulled Ryan to her and kissed him. He kissed her back and his hands went to her back and down to her ass. Her ass was nice and soft. His cock was now hard as fuck.

Joanne's hands went to his crotch and he could feel her unbuckling his pants. When his zipper unzipped, Ryan pulled away. He couldn't let his cock out of his pants.

He let out a laugh. "Let's wait a minute. I-I-I want to take things slow."

Joanne gave him a disappointed look but nodded. "Ok. We can do that. But, let's not go too slow."

Ryan laughed and then he started the car. They chatted as he drove her back to her place. Before getting out of the car, Joanne kissed him deeply and her hands went back to his cock again.

"You sure about taking things slow? My parents aren't home," She said.

"Yeah, let's take it easy," Ryan said. He really hated himself for saying that but he had to obey Maddy's instructions.

"Ok, have a good night." Joanne kissed him again then stepped out of the car.

Ryan waved at her as she entered her house then he drove off. He let out a deep sigh of frustration. He really wanted to fuck Joanne!

kevinnash
kevinnash
799 Followers