Ryan and His Stepsister Pt. 09

Story Info
Ryan is now Maddy's slave.
955 words
3.88
5.1k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers

Ryan could not sleep that night after Maddy gave him a handjob. The touch and feel of her hand on his cock made him fucking horny. He jerked off twice before turning in for the night but he was still turned on. His cock was as hard as a stone.

He wished that he had seen her pussy while he ate her out. He knew that she was shaved and that she had small pussy lips but he wondered what it looked like. He hoped that next time she would let him eat her out without a blindfold.

The next morning, Ryan went to school and tried to focus on his classes but it was impossible. He had Maddy on his mind all day. The taste and feel of her was front and center in his brain.

After his last class, he met up with Corey and John. They walked over to a table in the common area and sat down.

"Hey man, Joanne wants to meet up with you," John said. "I showed her a pic of you and she said she wants to hang."

"Oh, really?" Ryan said in surprise. He had totally forgotten about John trying to set him up with Joanne.

"Yeah, man. She wants that D!" John said with a smile.

Ryan laughed. What could he say to his friend? He only wanted Maddy. He didn't care about any other girl.

"You gonna go out with her?" Corey asked him.

"I..Yeah, sure," Ryan said quickly. "Send me her number and I'll text her."

"Alright. You bout to get some. Joanne looks like she got some good pussy," John said with a smirk.

Ryan laughed. "You're crazy, bro. I'm sure she's not that easy."

"She has a type and you fit it perfectly. The smart and silent type that likes nerdy shit," John said. "That's you, man."

Corey laughed. "It is you, Ryan. But, what about me? I want to get some new pussy."

John laughed. "I thought you were still seeing Nancy. What happened there?"

Corey sighed. "She refuses to do anything but let me finger her. I thought she would have put out by now but I think she's trying to hold off or something. It might be some kind of game with her."

"Well, play the game," John said. "Girls love that shit."

Ryan got Joanne's number from John and put it in his phone. He wasn't sure if he would even text her but he knew that John would hound him with questions if he didn't.

On his way back home, Ryan texted Joanne with a simple hello and immediately got a text back. He saw that she had a sense of humor that he liked a lot. He spent a part of his night texting her and learning more about her. She was in college as well and worked at the local video store.

He wanted to ask her for a pic but was afraid that he might come off as a weirdo. They made plans to meetup that Friday where they were going to watch a movie and grab some dinner.

Ryan was texting Joanne when Maddy entered his room. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and her eyeglasses. Ryan instantly got excited and put his phone down. He walked over to her and got down on his knees. He looked up at her and opened his mouth. Maddy spat in his mouth and he swallowed. Her spit tasted like fruit punch.

"Hi, my good boy," Maddy said with a smile. "What are you doing?"

Ryan knew that he did not want to lie to his Mistress. "I was texting a girl, Mistress. John is trying to set me up with his girl's friend."

"Oh, really?" Maddy said with an evil smile. "Do you like this bitch?"

"I don't know, Mistress. We just started texting today," Ryan said as he looked up at her. "We are going to meet up on Friday."

Ryan's phone vibrated on his bed and Maddy walked over and grabbed it. "What's your passcode for your phone? I want to read your messages with her."

Ryan gave Maddy his passcode and he watched her as she read through his messages with Maddy. He had to admit that he was excited. His cock was even hard.

Maddy laughed. "This bitch thinks she's funny, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What does she look like?" Maddy asked him.

"I'm not sure, Mistress."

Maddy laughed. "You are going on a blind date? What if she looks like a fucking horse? You like ugly girls, my good boy?"

"No, Mistress. I don't. Do you want me to tell her that I can't make the date, Mistress?" Ryan asked her.

Maddy's smile grew larger. "No, I want you to go out with this bitch and I want to hear all about it. However, you are not allowed to fuck her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will decide when and where you are able to fuck her," Maddy said with that same smile. "Your cock is mine, my good boy."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said as his cock twitched in his pants.

"If this bitch tries to put out on the first date, you make up an excuse about why you won't fuck her," Maddy said. "If you fuck her, I will know and I will be very upset."

"Yes, Mistress. I won't fuck her unless you say so," Ryan said.

"Good boy. Now, I want you to go out and get me dinner. I've been craving a cheeseburger from Mcdonald's. Go buy me a Big Mac meal and a Diet Coke."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said.

"Be quick about it," Maddy said with a smile before leaving his room.

kevinnash
kevinnash
800 Followers