Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 02

Story Info
A surprised visit from a man from my past.
3k words
4.19
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning I awoke to a knock on our bedroom door.

"Tom there is someone at the front door, asking to see you."

It was Tim at our bedroom door someone had woken him and Dad up, I got up put on some clothes, told Ryan to stay in bed it was much too early to be up and about. Tim was making coffee, taking out food for breakfast.

"He is outside Tom, I asked if he wanted to come in but he preferred to talk to you outside in private, sorry I did not see who it is."

I was really curious as to who it could possibly be, all the people I knew were here. I put on some shoes a light jacket, I walked out and was not really surprised to see who it was.

"Scott! What are you doing here?"

"Well that's a nice welcome I have not seen you in how long and I get a "What am I doing here?" really I guess I kind of deserve that."

I stood there not sure what to say or do, Scott and I had not seen each other in years, why would he come here now to see me? Looking at this man I had forgotten how ruggedly handsome he really was, his sharp features, his well trimmed beard, his full lips, those gorgeous eyes. I could never forget his eyes, his hair perfectly coiffed, short on the sides long and styled at the top, even the man's ears were sexy.

With the way he dressed and his well built body form fitting clothes, the way he walked, he exuded confidence, he was a man you wanted to know, a man you wanted close to you, a man who turned heads. Looking at him right now I knew one thing I had missed him that was for sure, and I still felt the same feelings I did years ago.

"Tom I heard you had recently become single so I thought maybe you might give me another chance? I have been single myself for years now, I am totally behaving myself, I am not that guy anymore and I can say I have not gotten over you Tom Matthews. I miss and need you in my life now and for the rest of both our lives, I still love you Tom."

I was speechless, Scott had come to ask me to be with him again, I was truly speechless, a first for me for sure.

"Scott I really do not know what to say to you right now, I am currently sort of seeing someone, he is here in my bed right now so I'm flattered that you came all this way to see me, but."

Deep inside I knew I wanted to try one more time with him, Scott and I sat at the picnic table, Scott told me he had tried dating, but he seemed to compare all the guys to me, or they had weird quirks about them, some of them quite scary in fact.

"They just could not compare to you Tom."

I told him I was back with Ryan a guy I had gone out with before I was with Terry, he and I going to see if we could make it work for the both of us.

"It really is so good to see you Scott I wanted to call you so many times, but I did not want to give you the wrong impression, I really did miss you, and still care for you a lot, you really were the love of my life. With what all transpired between you and I, I'm not sure we could ever be good together."

Scott got up and pulled me to my feet, he and I hugged, he leaned in and kissed my neck, it felt so good to be back in this man's arms, Scott held me close to him, I had to admit it I still loved him. Scott was hoping he could join us all for Dad's birthday celebration. I could not say no to him, he had travelled all this way, I would talk to Ryan let him know what was going on.

"Come in for coffee, and you're staying for breakfast, I'm sure Dad and Tim would love to see you, and I want you to meet Ryan."

I took Scott's hand and dragged him in the house, Dad was speechless at first when Scott walked in, he and Tim both surprised that Scott had turned up.

"Scott so good to see you again Son, such a long time since we last saw you."

"Great to see you as well Sir, Tim you as well, you both look great."

Dad got up and hugged Scott, I grabbed him a cup of coffee, I went in to check to see if Ryan was awake, he was on his phone texting someone. I had to let him know that Scott was here so it would not be a shock or weird when he came in the room. I was honest with Ryan I told him Scott was here to see if he could get me to go back with him. Ryan looked at me, no response at first, but he could see it on my face.

"So Tom are you considering taking him back?"

"Ryan I had no plans to get back together with Scott."

That last statement was not completely true, I truly was torn Scott was the one I was sure was my soulmate, the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, on the other hand Ryan was such a good fit for me, he and I connected on so many levels, but there was the age thing. This could end up being very uncomfortable for the two of them.

"Come have coffee Ryan, Scott is here he is joining us for breakfast. I really want you to meet him, get to know him."

I could not hide my enthusiasm that Scott was here, Ryan and I kissed, he and I went into the bathroom to brush our teeth, I combed my hair, I could not believe I went out to see Scott looking the way I did. I grabbed Ryan a coffee, passing the pot introducing Ryan to Scott.

"Very nice to meet you Scott."

"You as well Ryan."

We sat and talked, all general conversation weather, the trip here, road conditions, actual boring stuff, Tim and I got up to start to make breakfast, I would leave Dad the task to get these two acquainted. Scott told Ryan if it was too uncomfortable for him that he was here he would leave.

Dad piped up saying it was fine, he wanted him to stay, Ryan always the gentleman, told Scott he was okay with him being here. They seemed to hit it off, they got into conversations about motorcycles, travelling, John and Ryan had destinations they hoped to travel too soon. Scott had told him he planned to travel the world, but he needed the right travel companion for that, looking in the direction of myself in the kitchen.

I got Ryan to set the table, Dad and Scott went in the living room to talk alone. Dad always liked Scott, Scott was a man's man, Dad related to Scott on so many levels, he also knew him well. He was not opposed to me being with Ryan but I knew Dad preferred me to be with Scott, Dad very disappointed when Scott and I split. Dad talked to Scott about what had transpired between him and I, he told him he was very disappointed in what he had done to me, but he believed Scott was a stand up kind of guy he would have never thought he would do a thing like that to his Son.

Scott told Dad if I would just give him another chance he would prove to him and to everyone how much he loved his Son and promised to love and care for me the rest of his life. Ryan heard some of what Scott and Dad had to say, he knew Scott was a good guy who loved me.

We all ate, then decided what we would do for the day, the dinner celebration was not till seven tonight, we would meet for drinks at the local venue, they would do all the work, the event catered, bartenders to serve our guests, music the works. There were a lot of people, Dad's work friends, people from town, it promised to be a good night for all.

I called Billy letting him know Scott had turned up, he quickly handed the phone to Darren, Darren assumed I did not want him there, I quickly explained it was fine that he was here, I actually welcomed him to join us this evening. Darren silent on the phone, he was not looking forward to telling Billy that Scott would be at the party tonight. They asked us to all join them for lunch in town at a burger place we all liked to go to.

I have to admit it was a bit awkward that Scott was here, I wanted him here, but with Ryan here it was more than weird. We joined them all in town, I wanted to go to the local antique store I did not need anything I just liked to look. Scott and Ryan stayed close to each other, both at my side.

Darren talked privately with Scott asking what he was up too, Scott told him point blank he was here to see if he could get me to give him one more chance. He was a changed man, he was no longer the cheater he was in the past, he knew what he had lost when he lost me and he had to try to see if he could get me to give him one more chance, he had to see if I would marry him.

Ryan was getting a lot of text messages, but he also kept an eye on Scott, he later told me he liked Scott, he sure seemed to be a stand up kind of guy in his eyes. We had a good afternoon, Ryan, Scott and I looked for a gift for my Dad something he would actually use. We looked in almost all of the stores in town finally deciding on a gift card from one of his favorite stores in town, this way he could buy what he wanted.

We got him a greeting card one that suited him perfectly, it was fun reading cards out loud in the flower shop gift boutique, the ladies knew Dad so they were laughing along with us as we read some of the funnier cards not suitable cards for Dad. Scott and Ryan both got into it, we finally found one that was my Dad, it was kind it was sweet, it was him, and it would make him tear up.

We stopped picked up wine, beer, soda's and a bottle of champagne, we had to toast his big day just the four I mean five of us now. We had a very enjoyable afternoon, it felt so good so comfortable to have Scott back in my life even if it was just for this weekend. We got back home, had our champagne, Dad clearly not a fan, he chose a beer over the champagne, Scott as well. I asked Scott if he wanted to stay in Dad's spare bedroom, he wanted to get a hotel room but he would be all alone, I did not want that.

Dad insisted he stay with us in his house, they would have a beer, he would not have him staying in no hotel, when they had a perfectly good spare bedroom right here. Scott did not argue, he really did not want to stay alone in some hotel room anyway, this way he was closer to me as well. Ryan kept getting messages from his work, so he said but later would tell us the truth.

He told me he had to get back right away he would not be able to stay for the Birthday celebration, they needed him at work right away. I would book his flight he would be home by late afternoon.

Ryan could see it in my eyes, he knew how I really felt about Scott, we got Ryan all packed up, I would drive him out to the airport, time was limited so we had to get going immediately. Scott insisted I take my rental car back I could easily ride with him we did not need two rental cars, I had to agree we did not need two rental cars sitting in Dad's yard. Scott would follow us, I could return mine and ride with him on the way back.

We got Ryan back in record time, he was not only on time he was early for his flight, Scott and I would walk in with him. They called first call for his flight, he and I holding each other as he was about to leave. We kissed, he said goodbye to Scott, Scott and I stood watching him go into his gate.

"He's a really nice guy Tom."

"Yes I agree with you Scott he really is a nice guy."

"Not real comfortable watching you kiss another man in front of me however Tom."

"Pretty sure I am allowed to kiss Ryan."

Scott and I talking in the middle of the airport, Scott's hands on my forearms, his hands slowly taking my hands in his.

"Just saying is all Tom, I still love you very much, that never changed after you and I parted. I did things that pushed you away from me Tom, I look back at it now and cannot for the life of me figure out what to hell I was thinking, you meant everything to me, you were the only man I ever truly loved, why would I threaten that with a kid and some random hookups. I've had lots of time to reflect on the stupid things I did to you Tom, I can promise you I would never be that guy with you ever again. Tom I love you more than life itself, I have to have you in my life Tom."

"I'm not sure what to say to all of this Scott, even with all you did I never hated you, I was very mad at you but to say I ever hated or even disliked you, I never did. You and I had something very special the two of us, I missed you and cried many tears over you, after you and I parted at the airport that day, and many more times after that."

"Tom is there a chance you and I could ever rekindle what we had?"

"I'm not sure Scott, I'm still worried you might hurt me like you did before."

"Tom I am not that guy that cheated on you all those years ago, I've grown, I've matured, I know what you really mean to me now Tom."

He and I slowly made our way to his rental car, when we got to his car he reached for the passenger door handle, Scott opened my door for me, he stood there his eyes on mine, I got in he shut my door. I always preferred that he was the driver in the car and in our relationship, the man was always the alpha in our past relationship. As we drove along I could look at him, watch him commanding the wheel, he would turn to me for that few seconds and give me that smile of his, dam I still had it bad for him.

I needed a diversion so I would not lean in and kiss him right here right now. I called the bakery to make sure they had the cake delivered, the floral shop next, bouquet to be placed at the table with the massive cake. We wanted to make this a surprise party but Dad would never be one to attend a surprise function of any kind in his honor. When Scott and I got back to the house, I had to press the clothes I wanted to wear, I asked Scott if he needed anything ironed or pressed. He wanted me to press the wrinkles out of the pants he planned to wear, and touch up his shirt.

I went to his room to get the clothes he was there only in a pair of underwear, I had seen Scott naked on more occasions than I could ever say, but it was like seeing him for the first time again. The man was pure perfection, in my eyes anyways, from his perfectly shaped feet, his long athletic legs, that magnificently shaped butt, his muscular back, his strong neck to those massive arms. Scott turned towards me, his handsome face, his perfect smile, his chest, those pecs, his rock hard abs, the bulge in his underwear, undeniable, I forgot how well endowed the man really was, I wanted to drop to my knees right here right now rip his underwear off and worship his massive tool.

"Tom are you okay? You look a little flushed are you feeling okay?"

My eyes on his package, I wanted to be on him under him, Scott grinned as he walked up to me his hands on my arms to steady me, his eyes on my eyes, he pulled me in to his broad chest, my cock reacted to his semi nude body on my loosely clothed one, my entire body a shiver up my spine as he held me tight to him, I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to throw him on that bed and make him scream out loud like I used to.