All Comments on 'Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 02'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is getting good!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Anticipation

So far so good. Like the story. Can relate. Still best friends with first love but miles apart and he is married to a woman with 2 kids and 2 grand kids. We still stay in touch and try to see one another every couple of years. I can relate to both Tom and Scott. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tom has now completely shot on Ryan twice. What an asshole. First dumped him for his dad with no respect at all for his feelings, then brought him home and then shit on him in front of everyone by accepting the man who repeatedly cheated on him and lied to him for their whole relationship. Scott was a serial cheater, a deeply-rooted liar and he disrespected Tom in a massive way. He broke him completely. It is in fathomable that Tom would take him back - and so instantly. They really deserve each other because they are both repugnant people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES