Ryn's Need for Self Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Ryn was the first of the foursome to reach her peak. She was braced on her arms, and pinned in place by Harry's hands on her waist, and Louise's mouth and hand at her tits, so all she could do was shudder in this intimate embrace, although her eyelids flew up, and she gave off a muffled moan into Joe's mouth.

Harry felt Ryn's vaginal muscles begin churning on his cock shaft, and massage his swollen glans. Knowing that he'd helped this amazingly erotic woman climax, he abandoned his personal control, and allowed his body to unleash a flood of hot semen into her rippling depths. Grimacing at the intensity of his release, he groaned something that sounded like, "Oh god! This is so fuckingly awesome!"

Hearing the sounds being made by Harry and Ryn, and feeling her lips shuddering against his, Joe, already close to his own release because of the heady sensation of his dick gliding inside the warm, buttery sleeve of Louise's cunt, could hold back no longer. He pressed his cock into her as far as it would go, and held it there as he began squirting. Unthinking, he broke off the kiss to cry out, "That's it! Take it! Take it! Ahhhhhhh!" His cock twitched and thrummed as it spit its seed into her.

Awash with the scents, sounds and tastes of this mini-orgy, Louise had been holding back as best she could, wanting her excitement to build and build. Joe's ejaculation provided the trigger that her body'd been seeking. She freed her mouth from Ryn's breast, and reached up with both arms to grab Ryn's torso for anchoring and leverage as she arched her back, lifting her hips to lock her pelvis against Joe's, becoming a willing receptacle for his intimate gift.

The bliss that all four of them were experiencing simultaneously seem to make time stand still. But quivering muscles rapidly fatigue, and gradually they tumbled together into a tangled, sweaty, ecstatic heap on the grass. Panting to catch their breath, they were bubbling with joy, and kissing one another indiscriminately, expressing their gratitude.

When they'd finally calmed down, and were sitting in a tight circle on the warm grass, Louise patted Ryn's knee to get her attention. "You know, Ryn, if it leads ultimately to interactive play like this with such erotic abandon, I might like a spin on your bondage cart," Louise confessed. "But for 5 minutes, or maybe even 10, but not 5 hours, please." They all laughed together happily, and with Ryn's promise that Louise would get her wish, they made plans for another get-together soon.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers