S.L - The Love Bite

Story Info
How many hickeys can a girl receive in 30 minutes?
2.4k words
4.49
4.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that is sparse on sex but features lesbianism and a love bite fetish. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each story is standalone but features cameos with characters from other stories, and potentially crossovers.

The Story

"What's that on your neck Evelyn!" Ziva pointed.

"What?" Evelyn said confused, reaching up to her neck. "Do I have a smudge or something?"

"Oh don't be coy, you must of noticed it in the mirror!" Luciana laughed.

The three 19 year old girls, students of Violet Liberal Arts College, were sat on Ziva's bed in her dorm room which she shared with Luciana. It was a Wednesday evening so they weren't going out clubbing, but instead just hanging out, gossiping in their pyjamas, with Evelyn only just having joined them after getting back from a dinner date she had with a woman in her late twenties.

"What!" Evelyn said, having no clue what her friends were talking about. She climbed off the bed and went to look at her reflection in the mirror. The girl had a thin, pretty face with a tiny little black speck of a beauty spot under her right eye, black hair that fell down to the slight curve of her chest, a slender body, and extremely pale skin.

"Oh..." She said blushing, quickly spotting what the other girls had been laughing at. On her slender white neck was a crimson red mark, unmistakably a hickey. "Rachel was kissing me in the taxi after dinner, and guess she got a little enthusiastic on my neck... but I didn't realise she left a mark..."

"You were getting necked in the back of a taxi! Little show off!" Luciana teased. She was a petite girl of Peruvian ethnicity, with long dark brown hair, tanned skin, and a plump butt.

"It does look pretty on your pale skin!" Ziva added. She was a desi girl with an attractive slim face with elegant long nose, warm brown skin, thick dark hair, and a toned body, tallest out of the three girls with long legs.

Evelyn returned to the bed, slumping down dejectedly. "Guess I'm going to have to wear some turtleneck kind of thing tomorrow... be so embarrassing to go to a lecture with a love bite..."

"Oh don't be so insecure!" Luciana said. "Besides, as I said, it looks cute."

"Yeah, you weren't so shy in the taxi to have the driver see you get your neck sucked on, so why you so shy of other people seeing the evidence!" Ziva teased.

"I wish my skin was dark like you two... then maybe it wouldn't show so vividly..."

"Hey, we can get hickeys too bitch! Just a little more purple in tone." Luciana exclaimed.

"Yeah, hear this little privileged white girl wishing she was coloured!" Ziva said in mock outrage.

"Okay sorry! Just wish my skin wasn't as pale... the love bite looks like it's on fire!"

There was a silence before Ziva perked up with a suggestion.

"I know, let's have a little competition! How about Luciana and I try to give you as many hickeys as possible in a set time? If we fail to get a certain amount then you get to do anything you want as a forfeit! If we succeed... well then we'll just have the satisfaction of covering your beautiful pale skin in hickeys!"

Evelyn laughed. "That's so ridiculous!"

However Luciana excitedly latched onto the idea. "Yes! How about fifty hickeys in thirty minutes!"

"I think we could do it!" The desi girl nodded.

"I will be covered in love bites for like a week though!" Evelyn laughed nervously, hoping her friends were just pulling her leg.

"Yes, but it'll be fun! And if we don't get fifty then we'll do whatever forfeit you want!" Luciana begged.

"But what kind of forfeit... I mean what would I get out of it!"

"I don't know, revenge? Can be anything..."

"Or are you afraid as you think we'd manage fifty hickeys?" Ziva added.

Evelyn considered for a little, wandering what forfeit she could make the girls do in revenge, and whether it would make it worth being covered in hickeys for. After all, though she didn't think the girl could manage to give her fifty love bites, they could still leave plenty of red marks on her body.

"Won't it be a little weird as you'd need to kiss me..."

"Well duh, how else would we give you hickeys. Come one, we've all kissed one another in bars before!"

Evelyn pondered a little longer, unsure, then thought 'Fuck it, I'm in college, when else am I going to do dumb things like this... besides it might be fun to have them both worship my boy!'

"Okay then, but you bitches aren't going to get fifty in half an hour!"

"That's the spirit, but I think we will!" Ziva grinned competitively.

"Oh and this one on my neck already doesn't count." Evelyn said and the two girls agreed, and Ziva set a thirty-minute alarm on the bedside clock.

"Okay, three... two... one... GO!" The desi girl turned on the alarm and she and Luciana dived on Evelyn, pushing her back on the bed. The Peruvian girl's mouth went straight to Evelyn's neck, kissing and sucking the opposite side to the existing hickey whilst Ziva picked a spot a little underneath the love bite and began sucking. Evelyn gasped, letting out a mix of a laugh and a squeal at the feeling of the two pairs of lips suddenly sucking on her sensitive neck without any slow buildup.

Despite the suddenness, Evelyn couldn't help but enjoy the sensual pressure on her neck from the warm sucking mouths, feeling like she was in the back of the taxi again, but this time her older date was replaced by her teenage friends, ravenously enthusiastic in their kissing even if it was only because they wanted to win the bet.

After a bit of passionate sucking, Ziva pulled away to examine the girl's neck. She was pleased to see the pale skin that she had been sucking on had reddened, so moved her mouth further down the girl's neck, with Luciana not far behind, also picking another place on her friend's neck to deliver a love bite.

The noirette couldn't stop herself moaning from the rough sucking on her sensitive neck, a little embarrassed that she couldn't conceal the pleasure she was getting from the mouths of her eager friends, who had covered the porcelain flesh of her neck in red marks.

"I think its time we moved lower..." Ziva said, and chose a spot on the white girl's shoulder to kiss. Luciana agreed, and began to suck on the skin over the girl's collarbone. After her shoulders and upper chest, Evelyn's upper arms became the next target of the girls.

Though Rachel hadn't gone down further in the taxi, Evelyn was used to her shoulders and collarbones being the next places someone kissing her neck would tease with their lips, usually on the way down even further to her breasts, so the pale girl, her pussy tingling, had to continue to conceal her body's excitement. Despite it being a silly college bet, Evelyn couldn't help enjoying the sensations of her friends' sucking lips, never having experienced having her body kissed by two people at once before. She could almost wish that they were going to continue down to her breasts... picturing the desi girl licking one of her nipples whilst the Peruvian brunette sucked on the other.

"We need to take her vest off." Luciana said.

"Yeah, we're running out of room." The desi girl responded, the two talking as if Evelyn wasn't even there, so wrapped up in winning the bet.

"Hey, why don't..." Evelyn began, going to suggest her legs even though seconds ago she had been fantasying about this very thing happening, but her two friends were already tugging up her vest, and she had no choice but to raise her arms, allowing them to pull it off to expose her chest and tummy with her breasts at the mercy of the duo.

They began with kissing the skin of her upper chest, but were soon administering hickeys across the girl's pale perky tits. Her slight breasts had pretty pastel pink coloured areola but seemingly no nipples, instead two slits going inwards. These were inverted nipples, a condition where her nipples retract inward instead of sticking out and though she used to be sensitive about them, had grown in confidence since her lovers had all been very complimentary on how cute they were.

Evelyn had certainly not been expecting to have her two friends be kissing her breasts that, or any other, evening though, despite the duo intentionally leaving behind a trail of red marks on her porcelain flesh, she was definitely enjoying the intimate attention of the teen lips which, though they caused her the occasional twinge of slight pain with their zealous sucking, were mostly bringing on sensations of pleasure.

The pale girl was surprised to suddenly feel Luciana's tongue lick over her pastel pink areola and inverted nipple, but Ziva shrieked, playfully shoving the Peruvian girl. "What are you doing? We need to cover her breasts in hickeys, not lick her nipples!"

"But they're so cute how they go inward! Sorry Evelyn, not sure what came over me..." Luciana giggled apologetically, and moved her mouth to the pale skin of the girl's breast to continue passionately sucking in various place whilst Ziva did the same on the other tit. Her tongue had only teasingly licked over the slit of her inverted nipple for a moment, but it had sent tingles of pleasure through Evelyn's body, and the girl secretly wished they could just abandon this ridiculous bet, and have Luciana's tongue return to pleasuring her retracted teat instead.

"We're not going to fit many more on her little breasts, you start working on her tummy and I'll make a start on her thighs!" Ziva said, and she hurriedly tugged down Evelyn's pyjama pants. The girl was wearing panties, but was still a little flustered at being undressed further by her friends... not that she minded but she was embarrassed at the twinges of arousal she was feeling, and didn't want the girls to increase her suppressed excitement. Ziva dived straight in to love biting her sensitive inner thighs, which Evelyn felt was the most sensual place besides her neck that the pair had kissed so far.

Meanwhile Luciana moved to suck on the skin of her flat tummy, which made Evelyn giggle as she was ticklish on her belly. She opted to continue laughing, as knew if she wasn't giggling from Luciana's sucking on her ticklish tummy, then she would probably be moaning in pleasure from Ziva's lips on her sensitive inner thighs that were making her pussy even wetter.

After so much sucking on skin, the two girls were slowing down as their mouths grew tired, but their eagerness didn't diminish.

"We only got five minutes left!" Ziva cried out, after she looked up from the thigh she was sucking on at the clock.

"Let's get some on her ass!" Luciana exclaimed, and with the desi girl's help, rolled Evelyn on her front, who let them pull the back of her panties down to expose her cute butt, white as snow. The two girls took a buttock each and began to frantically suck on it between their lips, as the clock ticked towards the thirty-minute alarm. Evelyn thought how surreal it was, to be led on her front, practically naked, with her two friends desperately sucking on mouthful's of her buttocks, and couldn't help giggling again.

The alarm sounded and Evelyn shouted, "Okay stop!" and lightly, though a little reluctantly, shoved the two girls away who were still frantically sucking on her buttocks to give a couple last hickeys.

"I think we did great!" Luciana said, high fiving her friend as Evelyn pulled back up her panties and climbed up to examine herself in the mirror but Ziva stopped her. "Wait, give it ten minutes to make sure they all properly form..."

"I'm covered!" Evelyn gasped in a mix of horror and excitement, looking at herself, near naked, in the mirror. If she hadn't know they were hickeys, the girl would of panicked thinking she had some severe allergic reaction to something. Her neck was covered in vivid reddish-purple marks that continued down over her shoulders and upper chest area, some smaller or fainter where the girls had rushed, with more going down her pale upper arms. Her little breasts were plastered too, with love bites surrounding her areolas, with even more on her tummy and inner thighs with many of the reddish-purple hickeys glistening with saliva as the girls had grown sloppier in their urgency.

Evelyn turned around to inspect her ass, which also had several sucking bruises though was not as covered as Luciana and Ziva would of liked due to running out of time.

"I hope they all last for a week!" Luciana grinned, joining her friend at the mirror, with Ziva also getting off the bed to admire their friend's love bite covered body. None of them had ever seen anything like it.

"Yeah, you'll have to dress pretty conservatively to hide our handiwork, or rather mouthiwork!"

"Oh gosh, and we were meant to be going to the gym tomorrow morning!" Evelyn said, suddenly horrified as the reality that the love bites covering her body would last a while sunk in.

"Don't worry, they look beautiful!"

"Yeah they're so sexy. The dark ones really contrast with your porcelain skin, and it makes you look like you've been passionately worshiped!" Ziva agreed.

"Or treated like a piece of meat..." Evelyn retorted, but she was gently running her hands over her nude body, still tingling a little from the intense kissing, and had a little smile. "Anyway, it was a bet remember! Come on and count them... and no cheating otherwise I'll count them myself in the mirror!"

Ziva carefully tallied the hickeys on Evelyn's body then counted a second time to make sure she had gotten it right before she announced "Forty-six."

Luciana groaned but Evelyn cheered, jumping up and down excitedly as she laughed "I win bitches!" However, Ziva and Luciana didn't look too disappointed as they had enjoyed roughly kissing all over their friend's body, and had still succeed in giving the girl plenty of crimson love bites. They were just intrigued about what the noirette would think to give them as a forfeit...