S.T.O.O.L.

Story Info
Hannah joins a chronic constipation support group.
2.1k words
4.14
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah discovered a chronic constipation support group listed under the irritable bowel syndrome category on the classified ads super website Loo's List.

The group was like Alcoholics Anonymous, only with women who had trouble going to the bathroom.

After nearly tearing her tender little anus open to pass a turd, Hannah decided to get some help.

Going to the gastroenterologist (or, as Hannah put it "the Butthole Doctor") with her mother Teah to receive suppositories wasn't helping Hannah go.

Sometimes Hannah didn't go to the bathroom for day, and even weeks.

When Hannah did go, her behind would explode in a sickening torrent of gooey fecal slime from all the laxatives and stool softeners that she had taken to get things moving.

The condition was ruining her life.

She couldn't keep a steady boyfriend, and even the guys that enjoyed her poop habits stopped hanging around, because her body wasn't producing anything on a regular basis.

Hannah decided to attend the support group under the name "Sasha".

The meeting took place in an empty corner store that looked like it was once an eatery of some type.

The windows were draped with black cloth, there were chairs all over the room, and there were end tables with magazines and books.

Hannah wrote Sasha on her name tag and sat near a table with folders and paperwork on it.

The support group leader was a woman named Eva, who was in her late forties and looked surprising young and toned for a woman her age.

Hannah, Sasha rather, figured Eva was a gym teacher or a motivational speaker on women's health.

Either way, Hannah was looking for answers, but it was all a matter of her asking the right questions.

When ten women filled the room, Eva stood up.

"Welcome to Support Team of Open Ladies."

"Stool?" asked Hannah.

"Ladies of Gastroenterology was taken," Eva said.

Eva went on for about an hour before she realized that the women in the meeting were either bored or too shy to share any of their bowel habits.

The women left until only Hannah remained.

Eva noticed Hannah sitting there.

"Something you want to share, Sasha?"

Hannah removed the name sticker from her shirt.

"My name is Hannah Jones."

Eva pulled up a chair before Hannah.

"Do you get constipated often?" Eva asked.

"I have to dookie right now," Hannah said. "I can feel it in my butthole. It feels like a huge stone."

"There's a bathroom in the back."

"No," Hannah said. "I'm not going to do it here."

"How long have you been holding it?"

"I don't know. Three days? I lost track."

"That's very unhealthy. You should have a motion at least twice a day. Have you been to the doctor?"

"He's a pervert," Hannah said.

"He's a professional," Eva replied. "That means he gets paid to look inside of your body and make sure everything is running smoothly. And from what you're telling me, your gears are grinding."

Hannah fought down the urge to take a dump.

"I can't help it if I crave food. I love to eat."

"So much that you get constipated?"

"I've been under a lot of stress lately. We had a death in the family. My grandmother passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"The doctor told us it was heart failure. But she was fine from what I could see. She ate whatever she wanted and she wasn't overweight."

"What was the last thing your grandmother ate?"

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Just answer the question."

"Double cheeseburger," Hannah answered

"What did it have on it?" Eva asked.

"Mayo, mustard, catsup, pickles, onions, bacon..."

"Your grandmother didn't die from heart disease alone. She died because of what she was eating."

"You're saying a value meal killed her?"

"I'm saying what was in the meal killed her. And if it was fast food, it probably wasn't even real meat."

"Then what exactly was she eating?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know what it is. We're still trying to figure it out. Let me put like this: one of my colleagues at the heart foundation where I'm from did an experiment with fast food."

"Let me guess: he ate triple cheeseburgers every day for a month and got diabetes."

"No. He bought a fast-food burger and left it in a room for an entire year."

"Didn't it decompose?" Hannah asked.

"That's the point. Maggots and flies wouldn't even go near it, because it's not even food!"

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"I know how much you love fast food. Those hot, golden French fries, those juicy cheeseburgers. But that's not food you're eating. Most meat you're eating is usually a pink paste substance shaped and formed to look like meat when it's prepared for you."

"What about meat you buy at the supermarket?"

"Only buy fish, turkey and chicken. Chicken that's boneless, without the skin if you can. But stay away from red meat like steak and hamburger."

"I'm not giving up burgers," Hannah said. "I love burgers with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, onions, and pickles. I'm horny thinking about it right now!"

Eva got up.

"Then you'll be turned on when you go into cardiac arrest too."

"What am I supposed to do?" Hannah asked.

"Stop eating red meat. It'll kill you."

"I'm not being a vegetarian, eating fake food that tastes like plastic. I want real food with real flavor."

"Hannah, we're not in here to just talk about bowel habits. We're here to discuss eating habits. Your stools tell a lot about what you put into your body. I'm a big pooper myself. That's why I started this forum. But I'm careful what I put into my body."

"Does it hurt when you poop?" Hannah asked.

Eva grinned.

"I feel pleasure down there. But I don't strain. I let nature take its course and it flows from my body."

Hannah laughed.

"You make pooping sound like yoga."

"In a way it is."

Eva gave Hannah a brochure.

"We do nude bowel-cleansing yoga tomorrow."

"You're kidding," Hannah said.

"You can even poop when you feel the urge. It's all natural where we'll be. Nobody will laugh at you or judge you."

"All right," Hannah said. "I'll come."

"Good," Eva told her. "I'll see you there."

------------------------------

On Saturday Hannah followed the directions to the nudist colony for women, located off of the Interstate.

She brought her bathrobe and her flip flops and joined the other women in the cabin.

Eva was first to disrobe.

Her body was toned and lean.

She led the women out to a fenced in grassy area where she began to stretch her body.

Hannah noticed random pitches of dirty in the grass and came to a small hole dug in the ground.

Eva joined Hannah near the hole.

"That's if you have to go while we stretch. Just squat down over it and let everything go."

Hannah looked down at the hole again.

"You want me to poop while we do yoga naked?"

"The purpose of this course is to train your body to relax and release its waste. Nobody will watch you while you go. We do this all the time and it works."

Eva went back up front and turned her back to them. She began a series of yoga poses and the other women followed her lead.

Hannah didn't feel anything at first.

She just looked around at the other naked women.

Eva began the yoga session with an intense stretch pose, a standing forward fold where they all bend low and touched their toes in the grass.

Hannah did this and felt a huge shift in her rectum.

The feeling back there was incredible.

Her hamstrings began to sting a bit before she lifted her upper body with her arms raised high, following Eva's lead.

Next, the ladies laid down in the soft, cool grass and bent their knees. They brought their knees their chests and held their knees with their arms.

Hannah shut her eyes and felt huge pockets of air being released from her anus.

Again, the feeling was amazing.

My dookie is so hard, Hannah thought. But this yoga is making me asshole relax in a way that makes me moist.

"Now the abdominal twist," Eva said.

Hannah bent her knees toward her chest again, and then allowed them to fall over to her left side while she placed her arms out in a T sharp and looked right.

This was the pose similar to the one she did when she and her mother Teah would visit Dr. Angeles for their suppositories.

"Knees to chest while sitting," Eva sat up.

Hannah sat up and felt the turd lower into her rectum. The feeling made a bit of urine seep from her pussy lips. While seated, Hannah bent her right knee toward her chest and let her left leg relax in the grass.

She held it for a few seconds feeling the stool slowly edging its way down to her anus.

I've got to go so bad, Hannah thought. But, it feels so good to do yoga while this dookie is in my butthole.

"Now stand and squats," Eva stood up.

Hannah got up and felt the turd slide back up into her rectum and the feeling created goose bumps all over her naked skin.

Her body quivered as she crouched down like a frog with her arms before her.

Then she used only her leg muscles to lift herself up and raise her arms over her head like Eva was doing.

But when Eva kneeled down again, a long hissing fart escaped her open butthole.

"Let that air out ladies," Eva said peacefully.

More flatulence came from the women as they continued the crouch and standing exercises as Eva instructed them.

Hannah couldn't help but watch Eva's anus as it budded open and released a steady of creamy poop.

"Let the stool flow from you, ladies."

Eva semi-kneeled and let a torrent of mushy poo sputter from her butthole.

Hannah felt the urge to go and did exactly as Eva did. She breathed out and the head of a knobby hard cluster of poop balls began to clear her anus.

Hannah continued crouching and standing, even though the stool in her hole felt like a squash wrapped in sandpaper. She squatted down and stayed there as she focused on pushing the turd without straining.

Eva came over to Hannah and kneed in the grass behind her. She studied Hannah's anus with the huge knobby bulk of feces stuck in it.

"Try getting on your hands and knees," Eva said.

Hannah did this and the turd inched out a bit more.

Hannah breathed sharply.

"God, my dookie's so hard!"

By now most of women had gathered behind Eva, watching Hannah's reddened anus struggle with what looked to them like a cluster of hematite.

"She looks really constipated," said one woman.

"That looks like it hurts," said another woman.

"What did you eat?" Eva asked Hannah.

Hannah stopped pushing, sat upright and let her buttocks rest on the heels of her feet.

"I don't remember," Hannah said. "Could've been the corn chips and extra cheese pizza."

Eva nodded.

"No wonder you're so bound up."

"I can't get it out," Hannah said.

"Yes you can," Eva told her. "Ladies, lend Hannah your energy so she can move her bowels."

The woman gathered around Hannah and kneeled.

They stretched out their hands and placed them on Hannah's back.

"Lean forward," Eva said.

Hannah did this on all fours and felt her anus open up. They rubbed Hannah's back in circular motions.

The area they tended to most was her tailbone.

The massaging hands brought an unspeakable calm over Hannah.

Hannah peed in the grass as she pressed the stool toward its liberation. The hands of her fellow poop yoga participants made it easier for her to go.

The women were amazed at how hard and thick the turd was poking out of Hannah's butt.

It smoothed out with gradual ease, hung downward, and wobbled a bit.

Hannah breathed easy, letting the turd slide out on its own.

When her feces dropped hit the grass, Hannah's anus remained open for about a second before she closed it up and it returned to its normal size and disappeared up into her big bubbled butt cheeks.

There was about half a minute of silence.

Then, Eva put her hands together and smiled.

The other followed suit with applause as Hannah turned around and sat down in the grass facing them.

"This is what Support Team of Open Ladies is all about," Eva said. "If one of us is bound up, we're all constipated. This stool represents the irritable bowel syndrome of our lives. We can fight it, if we keep pushing, if we lend each other a hand."

Hannah looked at the turd in the grass at her feet.

"I guess the session's over," Hannah said.

"Yes, it is," Eva replied. "Thank you all for coming ladies, especially you Sasha."

Hannah smiled at Eva.

Eva winked at Hannah.