All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 11'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Thank You

Been waiting to see where things go. Now would be a great time for Mark to fill in Sabella & Malcolm about what he has learned so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it cant wait for chapter 12

damn talk about getting good. cant wait for the info they found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for Chap 12 and all the chapters thereafter. Also wondering is the baby going to end u named Malcoln or just an error on the desciption? Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't like way the story is going.............

Am I the only person who is not happy with twins staying?

I hope the mother and father wise up and come get their kids. If not it's going to ruin the series for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoying the suspenseful nature of this story. I hope that Malcolm and Sabella can overcome the sensibilities of the time period to find a way to be together.I wonder what Mark found and how it will affect everything?

Looking forward to your next chapter(s)

punkin1077punkin1077over 14 years ago
i do..

like the way the story is going. I think the twins have some connection to Sabella. Maybe a relative or something. The are there for a reason I think. I can't wait to find out what changes they are making to the future and what her brother found out at the library. I hope that is in the next chapter. Plus I want to see how her and Malcolm manage to stay together despite the fact they live in different decades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love this Story

Sabella and Malcolm make a great couple. I like them and Mabel, a lot. What did Mark find out library? I think we all would like to know. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

PepperPacePepperPaceover 14 years ago
Waits for the next chapter!

I check back often for the next chapter of this very captivating story! Thank you and please continue to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

whens the next one???

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Loved it!

More Please!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Love the names and

I was so moved by the twins early life hardship....parental abandonment.

How lucky they have Malcolm and Sabella. They named the children from the heart and with love. So beautiful and sensitively handled.

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
perfect baby names!

I like how Sabella and Malcolm are meshing together. Both are strong perfectly. I also like Regina and Mark too. Another fine chapter.btw,Sabella wanting and ready to go there completely with Malcolm was sexy and funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous