All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 02'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
So Good!

Sabine you are so good at these stories. I don't care how much is real and how much is pure fantasy, you do such a superb job of conveying your characters that I feel like I know them.

shyonesshyonesover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Another triumph! I love your approach to sexuality and eroticism, and how you throw humiliation into the mix. I've been racking my brain, trying to figure out which small midwestern town has three colleges, but I can only think of a few with two. Perhaps you'll give us more clues in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's about time....

It's about time she got over her sobbinbg evrytime she does something. It was really starting to get old and annoying.

ericahopeericahopeover 15 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this one. It's so much better than some of the others.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So hot! This story is getting better & I'm enjoying the different girls involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sabine what a perfect submissive!

Too bad she never found the true dom who give the the rights. Sub have rights too!

OTKTopOTKTopover 10 years ago
Good second chapter

I like how Sabine took control from her former female doms. I think her new roommate will do well stripping her and teasing her going forward. I look forward to reading the rest of this series.

Spanking Jack

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 8 years ago
High octane!

Loved the gas station scene.

We had an incident at a gas station once too.

I should probably tell it and post it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous