All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 14'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

never fails to please, i always am looking forward to the next part! keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Focus

it seems as though Sabine has lost what she started the story with a love of showing off her body in risque' positions remember sitting in front of the window naked. It should be a piece of cake for her to do the lingerie party and end up enjoying it.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
I loved this story, but...

I have to agree with the focus comment. Sabine loved be naked in front of strangers, and now she doesn't. It's a bit confusing, but other then that it's a great story.

luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyover 19 years ago
Awesome!

The scene in this chapter where Melanie lays out the rules for punishment with Sabine was especially well written...I'm dying to know what happens!!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 19 years ago
I also think it's pretty damn good

Contrary to an earlier comment, I can understand Sabine's reluctance in terms of the attatchment she now has with her lover. She may have gotten a thrill before, but now the choices are out of her hands, being 'told' causes the fear and humiliation to rush back. Either way, subtle changes in her feelings due to her changing circumstances deepens our attachment to a three dimensional character.

Well written, thoughtful erotica.

SN

NeverOnTimeNeverOnTimeabout 19 years ago
Interesting

Very well written. I seem to feel that the sudden loss of thrill from exhibitionism comes from her finding a real relationship. Morals? Maybe Sabine doesn't find it enjoyable to be shown off by her partner. A delightful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
how can she still be embarassed getting undressed?

Some things are starting to not ring true, e.g. describing her as embarassed in front of her g/f when undressing in the flat. Since when did we women get embarassed taking our clothes off in front of each other or have I misst something? Also, I thought this was a lesbian story. Cam the men be left out?

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 13 years ago
Very disappointed.

It's very revealing to see that Melanie gives her solemn promises to Sabine such light regard. She'd promised early on in their relationship that she'd never have a man fuck Sabine. Did she simply forget, or is she simply a loveless, selfish bitch for whom Sabine is nothing more than a toy?

I think the answer is obvious. Melanie is an insecure sociopath, and has no love in her except that which she lavishes on herself. I hope someday you'll write a story in which Sabine finds someone who will actually give her the love she craves, and not just another cheap, plastic imitation.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hot Hot Hot & getting Hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OKay...

I agree with the earlier comments about focus and change in direction. Melanie promised Sabine she'll never make her do anything she really doesn't want to do. This story was mainly about exhibitionism and control, but it's turned into something else in the last two chapters. Melanie has changed into someone nasty by abusing the trust & control she was given, while Sabine seems more withdrawn... If that's the right word. You're free to do as you like with your story, but as a reader, I hate how Melanie is treating Sabine now.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Great story/tough chapter!

This is the second or third time for me to read this story & it gets better every time, even if this chapter was tough to stomach. I understand what Anon is saying below about Sabine not being forced to do anything she doesn't want, and how Melanie is taking advantage of her. On closer inspection, this is a story where both girls are growing into their roles & inevitably things will naturally change, especially if Sabine is to be challenged, which is what she wants. The feel of the last 2 chapters is that Sabine is being bullied, yet she never said "stop, I don't want this relationship anymore", which she could do at anytime. What I don't understand is how Melanie, in the midst of a lesbian relationship, would want to see the girl she supposedly loves having sex with a man...it just just came off as odd. Played out a bit to close to rape for me as well & this part didn't quite have the love as the rest of the story. Kind of hypocritical as well, seeing as how Melanie is a virgin, forcing Sabine to do something she is unwilling to do herself. Overall...the story is still excellent & for the future readers, the story survives this chapter & is well worth the read.

tompo296tompo296about 11 years ago
Disappointed

I totally agree with both Anon 03/19/12 and 1Martiniman. As I felt that Melanie had violated the trust that the two lesbians had between them. Melanie is definitely abusing the nature of Sabine by using her more and more as a toy, casting her aside when it suits her, not really showing love.

Upto this point I was really enjoying the the dom/ sub situation, but the 'rape' of Sabine was not justified by Melanie because she wanted it and it was 'beautiful' to watch.

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t like this one … I think you know why

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous