All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 17'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back

Wonderful!!! Long time coming but worth the wait.I love the progression of Sabine's debasement.

Wonder what the next school myear may bring ? Please make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back !!

So happy to see you return !! I love the degradation and humiliation. So nice to have you back!!

Rudy JamesRudy Jamesabout 18 years ago
Finally!

Week after week I have been scrutinizing your profile to see if you made a new submission... To no avail...

Now, finally, you are back. I know one of my last comments to one of your stories was to not let people steer you into the wrong direction (storyline-wise) and to not hurry and think things over.

Waiting more than a year was not exactly what I meant...

Anywayz... glad you are back among the living, with an excellent continuation to boot...

I love Sabine and Melanie's antics and the way both the writing and story has improved as things progressed.

Thanks a ton for your contributions, hope to see new scriblings from your hand pretty soon. (No way I'm saying to take yer time, this time).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More.. plz give us more

I sertanly hope this sabine series will continue, it's one of, if not the best i seen here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good, Very bad

First of, let me say that i really like your Sabine and Melanie story arch, it had me enthralled from the moment i laid eyes upon it.

There where parts where felt boundaries being pushed slightly in my mind, i would never have done like Melanie did at some points in the story, i guess im to caring :) but it wasent bad, I felt it stir things inside of me, at some points, i allmost cried for Sabine because i felt sorry for her.

This entire series is a very powerfull statement, one that excites and sickens, it makes you think about things, question yourself.

A little thing i saw in the start however, when Sabine was with Reb and Amy, and transitioned over to Melanie, it was kinda like what your hear sometimes about Novices ending up with inexpirienced Dom/dommes and it just gets screwed completly.

All in all, i really love this series, and i would love to see it continued, im sure the two girls have changed during summer, well... maybe Melanie has, im not sure how Sabine would deal with this much freedome now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We need more

Im realy hoping ther will be more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Best writing I have come across truly enjoyed it kep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome Story

is there going to be another series about when they get back in the fall? i really hope so it was one of those things you cant get enough of. I'd stay up all night on a school day and read it

ChrissieLeckerChrissieLeckerover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I love this story. You took one of my most favourite setups and weaved an exhilarating story around it that, while keeping me on my toes from the first word to the last, never went overboard. I love it how you keep up the inner conflict that drives the story. I saw that it has been quite some time since you updated the sequel, which I'm about to start reading. I do hope you'll find the inspiration to add some more chapters, as I've grown to love your characters. Thanks for sharing all those devious, steamy ideas with us :))

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟One of the best!

This is absolutely one of the best series I've ever read! It has it all & yet all is believable. It is full of turmoil, passion, eroticism, fetishes, BDSM, humiliation, exhibition, great sex & so much more. I was riveted at every word & the characters & the way the story was built & played out was purely sensational & spectacular! I would love nothing more than for this series to be played out through 3 more years of college & their beginning of life together as a couple living together after college. I'd read every chapter as fast as it was posted & be begging for more! Simply put...Sabineteas...you are fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

She's an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why u stopped writing??

Please continue the story.... its my 12st story so I am quite attached to her please give some update.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
super hot

I've read this story many times since it was published...still one of the greatest ever. Would love to see continuing adventures.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
not me

I think this is the worst serious around, how can anyone treat Sabina like she was their pet,and how could she let her do it, the only thing missing is a collar around her neck and I am sure that at one point there was, but I skipped the next 16 parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I am an older guy, and I just reread this whole series, probably for the 3rd or 4th time. I love how you explain what goes on in her mind. Please Sabine, write more stories like this or similar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous