Sacred Bonds & Secret Desires Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I need you." Sarah moaned softly as she clung to Julie, their bodies slick with sweat. The sensation of Julie's hands roaming over her body sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. The intensity of their connection was almost palpable, their gazes locked on one another.

"You're so beautiful," Pastor Nate growled, his voice thick with desire. "Just like your body. You're a perfect fit." His rough words stoked the fire inside her, sending her arousal skyrocketing.

Sarah moved closer to Julie, wrapping her arms around her neck and pressing her lips to hers, moaning into her mouth. Julie, too, lost herself in the kiss, her body trembling with anticipation as she ground her hips against Sarah's.

They continued their passionate embrace, their tongues dancing together in a sensual duet. Sarah felt the heat from Pastor Nate's body radiating through her clothes, igniting a deep longing within her.

She couldn't remember the last time she had experienced such intense passion, it was almost overwhelming. As the trio moved together in sync, their bodies pressed tightly against one another, creating a tangible tension in the air.

Julie couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure, her head thrown back as she arched her back, offering herself to Pastor Nate's expert touch. He expertly positioned himself, filling her completely, his raw energy penetrating her depths.

She wrapped her legs around him, her hands grasping at his shoulders as they moved together in rhythmic harmony. With each thrust, Sarah felt herself falling deeper into the erotic abyss created by their union.

She allowed her hands to wander freely across Julie's body, discovering the contours of her skin, feeling the heat from her flesh. As their fingers brushed against each other, the intensity of their connection only increased. They were now part of a unique, passionate trinity, their souls intertwined with their physical desires.

Pastor Nate continued to take control, his body surging with primal strength. He moved in and out of Julie, her eyes wild with desire as she threw her head back, letting out guttural moans. Sarah, awed by the intensity of their lovemaking, watched intently, her hand gently massaging Julie's breasts.

As the room filled with the sounds of their ardent cries, the passion between them reached its peak. Julie, with a sudden surge of energy, reached down and guided Sarah's hand towards her wetness.

Sarah gasped as she realized what she was doing, her fingers finally touching the warm, wet skin. Intrigued, she tentatively inserted her finger into Julie, causing Julie to moan louder, her hips bucking into Pastor Nate's thrusts.

Feeling daring, Sarah leaned forward and took Pastor Nate's rigid erection out of Julie and into her mouth, running her tongue up and down its length, while still fingering Julie.

Julie's head rolled back in ecstasy, her cries growing louder as she surrendered herself to the moment.

The sensations became overwhelming, and the room reverberated with their gasps and moans. Sarah felt herself losing control, her body aching for release. As she continued pleasuring Pastor Nate with her skilled mouth, her gaze met Julie's, and they both shared a silent agreement.

Together, they moved to lie side by side, Pastor Nate in the middle, his cock teasing their entrance.

Sarah then hope up and straddled Pastor Nate, her firm ass pressing against his groin. The friction was intense, and she moaned softly, rubbing her core against his hardness. Julie, watching this display, mirrored Sarah's movements, grinding her pelvis against his. Their bodies were synchronized, moving in harmony, their hearts beating as one.

With their hands roaming over each other's bodies, they continued their exploration of sexual pleasure. Pastor Nate's tongue lapped along Sarah's neck, her skin burning under his touch.

Julie's lips met Sarah's in a tender kiss, their bodies pressed together, their breasts grazing against each other's sensitive nipples. The warmth of their embrace brought tears to Sarah's eyes, a mix of joy and sorrow at the unexpected closeness of these two extraordinary women.

Slowly, they lowered themselves onto Pastor Nate, their wet folds pressing against his waiting erection. Each woman took turns teasing him, circling their moist lips around his engorged tip before taking him fully into their mouths and into their pussies.

Their gentle suckling sent shivers throughout his body, heightening his senses and intensifying the desire coursing through his veins. Julie's hand found its way to his balls, rolling them gently as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth. Sarah matched her, using her free hand to explore the sensitive skin behind his balls, tickling his perineum with her fingertips. The contrast of their soft lips and their rough touches drove him wild with lust.

Pastor Nate found himself wanting to taste both of them, to have them submit to his command and his desires. Yet, he also yearned to please them, to make them feel as though they were the center of his world.

Sarah reached for the base of Pastor Nate's erection, tracing her fingers up the shaft, marveling at the sheer size of it. Julie followed suit, slowly sliding her fingers up the thick column until they both grasped it, taking turns squeezing it gently.

Her hand found its way to his testicles, rolling them gently as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth. The contrast of their soft lips and their rough touches drove him wild with lust.

What started as an innocent dinner turned into a wild and impassioned night of debauchery. Sarah couldn't believe how her life had taken such a dramatic turn, finding solace and companionship in the most unlikely places.

Julie's mind raced with conflicting emotions - excitement from the newfound intimacy and curiosity about the future. Would Pastor Nate continue to see them separately? Or would they find themselves in yet another illicit tryst?

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Startled, they all froze, their pulses racing. Who could possibly be interrupting this heated encounter? Trembling with fear and adrenaline, they listened intently for any noise outside. It seemed as if fate itself was testing their resolve, pushing them further into the dark corners of temptation.

Desperate to protect their secret, they quickly devised a plan. Pastor Nate was going to answer the door, claiming to be home alone. He would act as a distraction, giving Julie and Sarah enough time to get dressed and recompose themselves.

As Pastor Nate opened the door, his heart pounded in his chest, his pulse quickening at the thought of facing the unexpected visitor. His breath caught in his throat, his face flushing with anxiety. His mind raced, trying to think of a plausible excuse for having the women with him.

Sarah and Julie scrambled to gather their belongings, hastily putting on their clothes and brushing their hair. Their minds swirled with thoughts of how to handle the situation without revealing their secrets.

Desperately, they tried to come up with a believable excuse for the presence of both women in his house.

Sarah, ever resourceful, suggested that Julie was just there for a Bible study session earlier, and since they were neighbors, she stayed for a late-night cup of tea. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for now.

"Whoever it is, they shouldn't be too suspicious," said Julie, stepping into her shoes.

"Keep your voice low, but sound casual."

As they hid in the hallway, listening to Pastor Nate interact with the visitor, their nerves shot through the roof. What if the person discovered their secret? How would they explain it? Both women could feel their pulse in their ears, as they strained to hear who the visitor might be.

Heart thumping in his chest, Pastor Nate feigned surprise upon opening the door. "Oh, hey babe! I didn't expect you to be home so soon..."

"Babe?" Julie and Sarah thought to themselves...

Sarah whispered to Julie, "Is Pastor Nate married?"

"I've never seen a ring, and it's never come up in conversation..." Julie replied, trailing off in thought.

"What now?" Sarah asked.

The two women, now fully clothed, albeit disheveled, kept their cover around the corner as the listened to Pastor Nate interact with this mysterious woman, whom he referred to as "babe."

To be continued...

12