Sacriligeous Pt. 02

Story Info
A triad love story that never was. This time, with the wife.
3k words
5
2.5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Text

Yeah, it was that good. He actually came back for it again. And this time, he's bringing the lady.

It took me a while to become comfortable with the idea. Of course, it was only fair; she had allowed me to bed him first, so it is my turn to provide my end of the bargain; show his wife her first bisexual experience. She's cute, with hair dyed blonde with rainbow streaks, and a pleasant smile that just lights up every room that she enters. But something about her wasn't quite right, before; perhaps she knew that I had lusted for her husband. I made no excuses for it, of course; I did lust for him. But all the same, it honestly surprised me when she arrived to my home with her husband in tow later that night. She looks me up and down and I return the gaze. She is a lioness, a sort of hunger in her eyes.

"Please, make yourself at home." I have to fight to keep my tone level. She's so beautiful, and I have a well-established weakness for beautiful women with weird hair and tattoos. "Can I get you anything to drink?" I'm not even looking at her husband.

"Yeah, I'll take something. What do you have?" She asks me.

I pause. "Uh...water, juice, soda, vodka..." The last one I say under my breath. I have no intention of bedding a drunk girl, but maybe a little bit would lighten the tension. Her nod is all I need. The vodka isn't even cold, but whatever. Screwdrivers, I think to myself, making the quickest and probably weakest ones of my life before I hand them to the two in red solo cups.

She looks so beautiful tonight, I think, as I raise the cup to my lips. She's one of those women that can look good in anything, and while neither of us have really dressed up tonight, we can't seem to keep our eyes off each other. I catch her gaze and raise my cup a bit. And so there we sit for the next 15 minutes, silent aside from the glances that we share. She's going a bit red in the face, but I can't tell if it's the liquor or something else entirely. She answers my question for me, though, as she gestures over her husband and pulls him into a kiss.

I watch for a moment as the two make out. I'm typically not much of a voyeur, but there is something so hot about the way she reacts, the soft moans into her kisses. I can't hold back any longer. I rise from my chair, moving to the two of them and taking him by the roots of his hair. I don't pull, but the meaning is clear. Move. He acquiesces, moving out of the way, and I take his place.

She's definitely realized what's happened by this point, but either she's gotten over herself or the alcohol has kicked in. She doesn't like it rough, so I have to restrain myself as I press my lips to hers. She hesitates, unsure, but she soon decides that there's no sense in denying me her love and returns the kiss. It's warm, curious, stirring something inside me. I let her set the pace, letting her choose the intensity with which I return every kiss. She doesn't want to break, and I don't make her. Somewhere in the distance, maybe a foot or a meter or a mile or a light-year away, a low moan echoes, and I guess it's him but it could be anyone.

She deepens the kiss before I expect it, shoving her tongue into my mouth. It takes me by surprise; the lioness that I saw is back! It sends a jolt down my body, straight between my thighs, and I moan lowly into the kiss. My hands come to the hem of her shirt, and I hesitate, waiting for the silent consent to continue. She hesitates, and I break the kiss to whisper in her ear. She smells good, like vanilla and rose. "It's okay," I say softly, and after a few more agonizing moments of hesitation, she moves her arms, allowing me to take her shirt off. Underneath, she wears a simple black bra with a front clasp, but I don't take it off for now.

She looks at me, a blush rising to her cheeks. She hasn't broken eye contact, and her pupils are dilating. She's into it. I see no reason to deny her further, and off comes my own shirt. Underneath, I'm similarly dressed, and in a rare show of confidence, I strip, removing my bottoms to leave me in just my bra and panties.

He's definitely watching, but I'm not paying him any attention. My attention is solely focused on the woman in front of me. I rest my hands on her thighs, giving them a slight squeeze. I don't let her avert my gaze, my hand going up from her thigh to gently bring her face back to mine.

"I'll stop if you want me to," I warn, my fingers hooking in her waistband. There's something more intimate than sex that passes between us as I pull her own jeans down. I make eye contact with her the entire time, and while her cheeks flush bright red with embarrassment, her hands fisted in her discarded shirt, she doesn't flinch away from my touch. Gods, she's so cute when she's flustered.

"Let me take you to my bed." My voice is low, sultry. It doesn't even sound like it's coming from me, and yet. She looks to him, who nods almost imperceptibly. I follow her line of sight, and he's already begun to undress, his own shirt laying discarded with the slowly-growing pile of clothes. He gestures with his head back towards my bedroom, and I take her by the hand, guiding her to her feet.

She giggles, nervous, as we approach my bedroom. I can't get a read on her D/s orientation to save my life, I think, as she sits down on the edge of my bed. There's something so beautiful about seeing her there, her pale skin directly contrasted against my black bedspread. It feels almost poetic that I am going to fuck her under the sight of the waxing crescent moon, the same that glowed the night where I first admitted that I cared for her.

"Do you want to be on top?" I ask. I'm trying to make her more comfortable, allow her more control over the situation, but she shakes her head. Fine, I think to myself, and I can almost feel the Dom side of me kick in. "Move." There is a subtle dominance to my voice, not enough to make her feel as if she is explicitly being topped, but enough to let her know she's got me where she wants me.

Wait. I really just said that. She, for once, does as she's told, and I climb on the bed after her. I'm able to get on top of her before she has the chance to prop her legs up to stop me, and I mount her, straddling her hips and thighs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him in the corner slowly removing his pants, and I shift to the side so that she can't look to him. She's mine now.

I look down at her. She looks so beautiful when she's flustered, and if I thought she was blushing hard when I had first approached her, it is nothing compared to how she is now, with her under me. I don't dare stop now. With one quick movement, I undo the front clasp of her bra. Before she has time to react I pull her up into a kiss, my hand knotted in her roots to keep her to me, as my free hand begins to explore.

I have my eyes closed, obviously, as I kiss her, so I navigate entirely by touch. I begin at her neck, ghosting along it with feather-light touches. I want to bite it, to suckle until she bears the red-purple marks of my love, but it is way too early for such rough things with her. I spend some time along her upper chest, my touch gentle, before my hand goes to her left breast. She makes a soft noise of anticipation into my mouth, but I don't dare stop, even though I want nothing more than to be touched myself. Soft moans, distinctly male, echo from across the room, but I don't dare break. She's noticed this too, and she presses her thighs together. I let her, for now. She'll loosen up later.

My hand explores her breast as we make out. Her nipple is already hard, and I spend a bit of time tweaking and playing with it, seeing if I can get it harder. She's moaning now from my touch, and the sweet little noises she makes go straight to my crotch. I can't stand it any longer. My free hand goes to the back clasp of my bra, and with a deft hand, I undo it, slipping it off my shoulders without really letting her head fall.

I release her, pulling away from the kiss. I want her to see me, to see another woman topless in the flesh. As I eye her, I make a soft noise of my own with delight. She's gorgeous, every inch of her. I can't stand it anymore, and my fingers hook the elastic of her panties. "You can stop me," I say, reminding her of her ability to retract consent, but she doesn't. Her breath comes quick, her beautiful eyes fixed on me as if I am the last thing in the world. And then, with one swift movement, I take her panties off and throw them off to the side.

He is the luckiest goddamn man on the planet. She's so beautiful as she lays there under me. She's modest for now, but that will change. "Would it be better if I close my eyes again?" I ask, and she nods. I would typically turn the lights off, but I won't deny him the chance to watch.

I acquiesce to her, but not before I take her hands, which have balled into my bedspread, and place them on my breasts. She tests the waters a bit, giving my breasts a squeeze, but quickly tries to pull her hands away. For now, I let her. I know how low her libido is, so I won't try to make her go any faster or further than she wants to.

"Let me in," I say, adjusting so that I am trying to get between her legs. She hesitates, unsure, and I open my eyes to look at her. I try The Voice, and while it's not as good as the one he can do, she does what I want anyway. For now, I'm not exploring any lower, but I'm going to get there. I press a kiss to her lips before I begin to kiss lower, down her chin and neck (I place a few love bites; I just can't help myself any longer), across her clavicles, and down her sternum and stomach to her navel, which I nip at, causing her to moan with delight. Only then do I pause, running my finger along the saliva trail that I have left on her, and watch the goosebumps form over her skin as if my fingers were ice.

"You're so beautiful. Every inch of you." I whisper, my hands running down her sides. I know she's self-conscious, so I want to reassure her that I find her gorgeous. My whispers don't last long, though; my mouth latches onto her breast, a hand going to grope the other. I spend some time there, brushing my tongue across it and sucking until I'm certain her nipples can't get any harder. The moans of delight that leave her mouth are better than the sex itself; they are sweet off her tongue, and I can't get enough, to the point that my hand ends up slipping between my own legs to abate my arousal.

I've had enough. I need to taste her. I take my time, though, remembering to work her up slowly to her peak. I press kisses down her stomach, over her peak of Venus and only then, do I pull back. She tries to squeeze her thighs against me, but I don't stop. We've come too far now, and I don't actually think she's withdrawing her consent. I want to dive into her, to taste her and bring her to orgasm with my tongue, but I have to take my time. I brush my thumb up over her clit, watching as she gasps to my touch. Her eyes are closed now, her head extended back on the pillow. I spend some time with her, just touching, watching to see how she reacts to just the feeling of my fingers along her. And only when she is moaning louder, her hands tensing, do I dive in.

I put my head between her legs, wrapping her thighs with my arms. I love it when a woman squirms, but I also love restraining her from moving too much, especially when she's close. I press a long, lascivious lick against her, licking from her base to clit finishing with a flick to her clit. I don't need to be too rough- she's already so stimulated, the slightest touches cause her to moan and squirm with delight. I move in closer, releasing one of her thighs as I press my face into her. I want to taste how her day went, and I want to smell it on the both of us later. So, it doesn't come as a shock when I can't help myself but to start fingering her, my fingers hooking to find her G-spot. She moans in a higher pitch, alerting me that I've found it, and I begin, slowly, my index finger brushing it with each thrust.

"Do you like that? Do you like when a girl does this to you?" I ask before resuming my stimulation of her clit. She makes a soft noise of pleasure, a whimpered "yes," but I'm hardly listening. She is the best I have ever tasted, sweet and slightly metallic. I'm gentle, but a quick nip to her clit is all it takes. She finishes around me, and her nectar flows into my mouth and over my face. I lick it off of her, and I'm preparing to go again when I can hear him getting up out of his chair.

"Girls, move." He orders, and The VOICE! It's back! I KNOW my panties must be soaked by this point, as he grabs me and tosses me off to the side before moving to kiss me. I share her with him, her taste still fresh on my tongue, and he moans into my mouth.

"It's your turn," he tells me. "Sit on my face." I glance back at her, who nods her assent. He lays back on the bed, waiting for her first, and he guides her onto him, moaning at her wetness before gesturing to me. "Come on."

I look at him awkwardly for a moment. I've never ridden someone's face before, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I take my panties off, throwing them off to the side with hers as I mount him and hover over his face, unsure of how to do this, before he pulls me straight down onto his face. It is my turn to gasp as I feel his tongue. While I was good enough to get her off, it does not hold a candle to how well he can eat pussy. I moan, my hands cupping my breasts before I remember what I'm supposed to do and lean forward, meeting her where she is beginning to ride him. I grab her, pulling her face to mine, and begin to make out with her. Her breath comes quickly, her prior orgasm making her that much more sensitive. His tongue is divine, and with my denial, I am sensitive too. I don't stand a chance, and she closes her eyes. She's close too, I can feel it in the way she kisses me. She stiffens, his cock having already brought her to her second orgasm; wow, she's quick. I don't last much longer, though, and my hands clench on his chest as I finish, too.

"I want to ride him," I say, and she nods. We awkwardly switch until I am the one on his cock and she is on his face. This is so much better, I think to myself, as I begin to ride with reckless abandon. I get overstimulated easily, and with his thrusts up into me, I can't help but to moan out his name. His cock twitches inside of me, and her moans are hitting their peak. We're all close, and when I least expect it, She grabs me, pulling me into a hot and heavy kiss as we both finish. He's not far behind, and I moan as he finishes inside of me. There the three of us stay together for a moment before she starts laughing.

"Have fun?" I ask her.

"Uh, yeah." She rolls her eyes at me, but it's all playful. Something in me snaps, and I almost feel the lightbulb go off as we both get off of him. He stays where he is, but we both curl up on our sides, cuddling up to him on either side with our heads on his chest.

"Let's go again." She says.

"Oh, come on, girls. Give me 30 minutes." He says, but he seems more amused than irritated. He props himself up to watch as her and I look at each other, our eyes wild with arousal, and I tackle her down again.

~

"I counsel you, Loddfafnir,

if you'll take my advice,

you'll profit if you learn it,

it'll do you good if you remember it:

Never seduce

another man's woman

with whispers in her ear." Hávamál, Verse 115