Sad But True

Story Info
I get played by my crush.
770 words
3.14
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

In my second year of college, I met a blue-eyed rocker chick in class. After sharing a few common interests, I asked her out. She had a boyfriend so the answer was no.

A few months later, I tried not to act excited when she mentioned she no longer had a boyfriend. I waited four days then asked again with her answer being, "It's too soon."

Of course it was, but we were young. I thought it was a "me" thing until she tapped my shoulder the next day.

"Let's hang. Is the Cafe okay?"

"Hell yeah!" Ha, No, I actually gave the cheesiest reply and offered to pay, although both of us were lucky enough to have the meal plan with our academic scholarships.

Dinner and a walk home to her off-campus apartment was my plan. But, she skipped the last part, inviting herself into my door room. Comfortably, she laid back against my leather chair. She'd dressed warmly with a long sweater pulled around her knees and thick leggings to fight the cold wind outside.

"Take your pants off," she said.

My heart rate matched the quickened fumble I made around my waistband. I was down to show her, even though I hadn't received a kiss yet.

"Hmm," came her odd assessment of my cock and it deflated before our eyes, "Play with it."

I looked down as if it was my first time with masturbation. Holding it in my hand, I jerked as her lips curled into a smirk.

Was she mocking me? Impressed?

Despite my doubts, I kept myself hard, pulling on my meat until it leaked precum

"Stop."

Releasing my hold, I relaxed my fame and tried to look as if I didn't want to continue. My need increased when she lifted her sweater over her head, letting the Metallica T-Shirt stay on and leaned up to roll her leggings down. My cock twitched when I caught a glimpse of her milky thighs. She pushed up her shirt to show me the wet stain spread across her panties seam.

"You can stroke it now."

I didn't hesitate to grab my cock and stroke to the sight of her fingers merging into her pale pink panties. Her subtle moan rose in a throaty note that was music to my fap while mine sounded guttural and hasty. I wanted to cum so bad it hurt.

"Stop."

Nodding, I brought my hand to my side and scratched my hip to fight the urge to touch myself. She was putting on a slow show, teasing herself for me.

"Keep going, but slow down, I want us to cum at the same time."

With my chest heaving, I palmed my shaft to stroke.

"Mm, slower."

I paused and felt myself growing shy under her gaze. Was she teasing me, or was this her way of masturbation?

"You can speed up a little," she purred, sliding up and back.

I wanted her to remove those taunting panties and allow me to see the moisture I knew was pooling from her opening. Was she shaved or trimmed, I needed to know. Bravely, I walked over and dropped to my knees, perching at her feet. One pale leg posed on the floor while the other leg bent at an angle.

"Tell me when you're close," I shuddered, slowly teasing my shaft.

"Mm, you must really want to cum for me."

My eyes drifted down from her face to the action in front of me.

"Hurry, I'm getting there."

With that warning, my palm went crazy, sliding up and back as I watched her hips roll around in sync.

"Mmhmm, ooh, it feels so good."

Her panties seam was wet and soon vanished revealing a puddle around soft pink flesh.

"Can we fuck?" It came out so loud and obnoxious that I stopped jerking and stood to my feet.

She smirked but her blue eyes spoke the answer. I hurried to hunch and slipped into her wetness. It was precisely as amazing as I imagined. I tried to claim it as my own, holding her shoulders as we swayed. We moaned out in ecstasy with each thrust I gave. When she announced her orgasm, I hurried out and grunted, painting her bare mound with my cum.

"I want to be your boyfriend," I said, "I would make a great rebound, after your break up."

"My boyfriend and I didn't break up," Her smirk returned with a twinkle in her blue eyes, "We got married."