All Comments on 'Sad But True'

by Nutbutterbish

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Oh Shit!! No rings? thanks

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

Damn, that was unexpected. Hurtful too, at least for mr young and dumb. I suppose hope springs eternal… His next word should have been “Well thanks for stopping by.” Grabbed her phone and send her new husband a nice picture of his new bride covered in his man goo. Perfect wedding gift in this situation.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

I'm all for good sex, whatever way you get it. I just hope hubby gets off on her game, or else his life is shit! A good 750- tale!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is this how low standards of wanna be writers on this site have fallen to? Gosh… no doubt the most fucked up women come out of the supposedly better colleges!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a fool. At least he got off.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

And the point is?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poor writing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"inviting herself into my door room." - DORM room! It's only 750 words, you could spend more time editing.

\

"I relaxed my fame?"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It happens. Many years ago a girl came onto me and we finally had sex, which by the way was awesome, and I was hooked. But she did have a boyfriend that she cared about and was using me to make him jealous. He was a lot bigger then me so of course I ran.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

I had a ball blackmailing the slut for the next few years. Oral. Anal. threesomes with my buddy. Then, after graduation, sent a 1 inch thick package to her hubby. Maybe he even got off on it. Don't know and don't care. My conscience was clear!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even better, I love using another mans pussy and sending her home full. I never pull out and don’t care if she’s on the pill or not. There’s nothing better then seeing her sucking my cock knowing I going to feed her and send her home to kiss him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Time to drop her and make sure the boyfriend/husband knows what she's doing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read something of yours and found it totally stupid and probably was harsh in review. Thought I would try reading something of yours again giving you another chance and try to be fair. Well you failed miserably and even worse this time. You will not receive a third chance. FAILED!!!!! Topic shows what a miserable wretch you are personally.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hurry take a picture and send it to her husband to show him what a cheating b**** he married.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Wow crazy story, thanks for writing

JensensloverJensenslover3 months ago

"inviting herself into my door room"

Did you mean DORM room?

"I relaxed my fame"

Frame? Full stops missing too.

Incredibly childish writing to go with childish characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"My boyfriend and I didn't break up," Her smirk returned with a twinkle in her blue eyes, "We got married."

"Oh, really? I guess that means your ass belongs to me now."

Stupid fuckin' cow

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing how angry some readers get. If you don't like simply move on. It's no wonder most of you have been cucked.....

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Just H Christ, what was that ?? Wrong category. Very sure there were no "Loving Wives" involved. Sorry.

The BEAR

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire3 months ago

This was just..the worst

sport404sport4042 months ago

What a fun story, you had me going strong, then I burst out laughing with the last line. I loved it. but you gotta tell me did this really happen????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous