Sad Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovers, I move to a squat position and attack her nipples with three intense sucking of the right nipple and a lick of the left breast. Two pushes of the tongue on the right nipple, followed by a licking above the nipple on the left. I lick a circle around the right areola and then suck hard on the left nipple until she orgasmed again into a towel.

Her two friends stand amazed at what I did to her. I turn around, and Patty has pulled down my pants and underwear far enough to suck on my cock again.

One girl says with an annoyed voice, "Not here."

She was thrown out of the washroom. There is a crowd around me now, watching Patty suck my cock like an expert. She learned from this morning. Someone gave her pointers as she's improved a lot. Some of the girls give her more suggestions. She eagerly sucks my cock as I am freaking out big time. I don't want to be exposing my cock to all these women. Most of them, I don't know. Some I do know from them being mean to me. Right now, they're all in lust.

As soon as I blow my load, a second girl I don't know cleans me up and pulls up my pants. Patty has my hand and is guiding me out of the washroom. We don't stand in line. I'm hungry. I want to eat.

She takes me to a table full of girls, and lunch is already waiting for me. I thank them all for lunch and then answer questions about everything but my girlfriend. No way I discuss my sisters. It was lovely sitting with these ladies. They were friendly, interested in me, yet willing to discuss their lives and interests. I know two from the band, and several are in the choir. Several are into sports which is where we end with the bell ending lunch.

An ever-changing group escorts me to my locker and then to my next class. A note shows up from Mitch, excusing me from P.E. to meet with him. I never showed anyone the note, yet I was guided to the music room. Michelle is there. That's interesting and explains how the girls knew I would be coming here. How extensive is their network? Why even bother with me? This will all be over in a week, and they will have forgotten me for the next popular guy. I have seen this over and over.

Mitch has a warm smile on his face, whereas Michelle is neutral. I am asked to sit down.

Mitch says, "I'm happy for your success; you did an amazing job. Now is the perfect time to strike while you are hot and a new commodity. Commonly, people with your talent write songs for others, perform in a band, or do studio work."

For twenty minutes, he discussed the pros and cons of each. Michelle sat unmoving and never spoke.

We're running out of time; Mitch asks, "You were given a card, yes?"

I answer yes.

Mitch says, "He's a big deal in the studio side of things. I'd like to meet Lauren sometime. Do you have her card?"

I hand him one of her cards; I have a stack in my wallet and home.

I suggest, "She has a great eye for fashion. She can help you."

Mitch asks, "Hey now, what's wrong with how I dress?"

I smile at him, "Go see Lauren; she will explain everything. Trust me. She even made me look good."

Michelle spoke for the first time, "You were always good-looking. You had zero confidence and were hated by the jocks. It was easier to ignore you."

I sigh, "Yeah, well, many people did that very well. My life was very lonely for a long time. Very few people stood up for me. Right now, they just want to be in my five-minute spotlight. This won't last."

Mitch suggests, "It might. You're popular now, and the old principal is gone. You'll see, several students have been expelled because of you and others."

That made me angry, "NO! Not MY fault. It was THEIR fault. I didn't want that. NEVER!"

I storm out, leaving both staring at each other. I'm in the hallway early with no packs of students following me. It's nice; I like this. I stroll casually to my last class. I laugh at myself as I pass a woman's washroom and get nervous. Life isn't so bad. I got blown twice today, played with tiny breasts, and ate a woman before lunch.

On the other side, I heard my solo like 1000 times today, and I swear I heard a few people playing a video of Patty having her orgasm. That was never close enough for me to know if it was her or someone else. I don't know much about Patty other than being friends with Michelle. I have no idea what Michelle's up to. She didn't need to be there with her dad.

The bell rings. Swell. I slip in before anyone leaves, and they gang up on me. Right now, I'm kind of moody at being used. The sex isn't bad. Lisa had an angelic look to her after that second orgasm. That was fun.

I sit in the middle of the room to keep as many happy as possible. I sit down as I hear, "He's in here!" Instant filling of chairs. They get to be near me.

Mrs. Blackthorn speaks to me as if nobody else is around, "I loved the performance last night. I'm not a huge fan of that hard music, but I think everyone can appreciate the skill you displayed. I especially liked your humility when you thanked everyone for showing up. That was nice. Someday I would like to hear the story of how you got to know all those retired porn stars."

I blush a deep crimson as all eyes are on me. The bell rings to begin class. Right after class, I rush for the doors to get outside. Once outside, I am free. Several arms grab me. Not so free. A large crowd gathers around me. Nobody is holding me, but there isn't an escape path either. Several teachers come by to make sure I'm not being bullied again. The group is borderline bullying me.

Patty is near tears as she asks, "How do you know porn stars?"

Everyone wants to know. The teachers are looking at me the hardest. Kate, I swear, has a tear in her eye.

I relented with a defeated look.

I start my explanation, "I was out shopping with my sister Gail. I ran into Lauren."

Lisa asked, "I've heard that name a few times now. Was that the older good-looking babe with her father? Is she your girlfriend?"

I'm frustrated, "Wait! She's not my girlfriend. She introduced me to the porn stars."

Michelle asks, "A girl that likes you introduces you to the porn stars?"

That isn't helping.

I shout, "STOP!"

I try again, "Let me tell the story, then I will answer these absurd questions. Since my parents died." Someone was going to talk, and she got the death stare. "My family has been on a tight budget. Michelle's father told me about the music festival. My sister Gail decided that I needed a decent-looking outfit. Most of my clothes are hand-me-downs or Goodwill. We go out to a few places and end up at Emerson and Son.

"Lauren helps us. I want an outfit for the festival. She looks at me with doubt. My sister played my solo from the school prep rally. Lauren takes me upstairs to a beauty salon called Charlie's. My music is transferred to an iPod and played overhead. It's hilarious watching a dozen retired porn stars in one place, dancing to my music while clipping hair. That's where I got the new haircut. One got to try out my breast talents. I got her off four times.

A girl behind me says, "Oh yes. It's amazing what he does."

That did not help my cause.

I continue, "I get my hair cut, then Lauren helps me try on a few outfits before picking the two you saw. She gave me everything for free, providing I pass out cards to those that ask."

I stopped to wipe my eyes from thinking how wonderful she was to me.

I continued, "Yes, Lauren was at the festival with her father. The man who played on stage with the other guitar is her cousin. My sisters were most impressed with him. Gail talked to him, and I'm pretty sure she's still in love. He's married and has a kid, if you're looking for a step up. He was nice to me, gave me a concert guitar from a famous musician. It's a big difference.

"Lauren has been wonderful to me. The porn stars have been incredible. Lately, all of you have been wonderful. Even my sisters don't hate me anymore. Being the youngest and only boy, they didn't have much use for me.

"As you can see, my life has sucked. In a few weeks, it will suck again. The difference is that I'm eighteen now. I can run away from it all. I have options right now and can drop out of school if I want to. Right now, you're all being a bit pushy and protective. I'm enjoying my five minutes of fame, but I know it won't last. You will all have a boyfriend a month from now, and I will be a forgotten memory. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going home to work on my homework."

A path spread open for me, and I left the group behind. OK, most of the group is behind me. Michelle and Patty walk me home.

Today, Michelle is the attack dog, "How did you get so good at math so quickly? Are you fucking the teachers?"

Damn, hostile, yet I chuckle as I answer, "No, actually, it was Casey. She's studying to be an electrical engineer. She knows everything about math. She's also very good at explaining math. She explained a lot of the things I was hung up on, and then because I'm caught up, it's much easier now. She tests me harder than the tests at school. I have six classes and P.E. I have seven sisters. Andrea likes English, Faith history, and the others verify I do my homework and know my shit. Dinner can be more like a test somedays, as they ask questions from worksheets. It's been very effective."

Patty questions me, "I thought you said they hated you."

I chuckle, "Oh, they did. They made my life a living nightmare. That blackeye I got made them realize what my life was like. As much as they tore the school to shreds, they were as hard if not harder on themselves. It's still hard for me. I love my sisters, but not that long ago, I hated them.

"It's like you two. Neither of you hit or tripped me. Yet neither of you stopped others either. Michelle drops a boyfriend in front of me, looks at me, then chooses another jock. Now both of you are here acting like you're my friend. I don't know how to handle this. Part of me still thinks I'm not worth this much attention. I still see myself lying on the floor from being tripped by one of the jocks. Many days I had nothing to eat because my money was stolen.

"Where were you two then? Where were my sisters when I needed protection for the last six years? I think I'm a decent person and should forgive others. That's a hard thing to do when you're only filled with sadness. Everyone says it's better, don't worry. I can't stop looking over my shoulder for the next guy to hit or trip me. I don't want the next girl to look me in the eye and say I'm not good enough for her.

"Some days I sit up in bed late at night, or wake up early in the morning, and wonder why I bother? I think maybe things will change. They did. It just has gone from one extreme to the other. I know I'm rambling. I'm sorry. You two don't deserve this; the school does. Wait a minute, Michelle, you don't live this way."

She bats her eyes at me, "My dad is meeting us at your house. He wants to see your guitar. He's a big fan of Chappedman."

I giggle, "Clapton. He was famous as far back as the '60s and is still playing today. I understand your dad; he grew up listening to him on the radio."

Sure enough, he's in my driveway waiting for us. Patty walks home, and I invite Michelle and Mitch inside.

I offer, "Let me go upstairs. My room is an old closet, and It's too small for three people. I'll bring it down."

Michelle follows me upstairs. I'm embarrassed for her to see that I only have a bed, dresser, a light, and clock radio in my room. My guitars are in my tiny closet.

She sticks her nose in my room, "No window. No bookcase, computer, or desk? Not nearly enough closet space."

I add, "Not much left for the last child."

We go downstairs, and he's surprised to see my acoustic guitar.

This is my baby, "Three dollars, and I can play anything on it."

I place the thin rectangular case on the table. I unlock it and step back. It's as if it's silently calling to him. Mitch takes a step forward and slowly lifts the case open. It's Christmas Day, and he's opening his favorite present. Inside is a Graffiti Stratocaster. He looks at me as if it's ok to pick it up. I nod my head yes.

It's weird to see a grown man cry. He held it in front of him and then looked at every inch of the guitar.

He says to me, "This guitar has been well maintained. It will last forever if you keep it stored well."

I chuckle, "It's so good; I have yet to play it. I hate to because I know it's so special. Yet, it was given to me to play, so I've wanted to play it and keep my word."

He places it back in the case, "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. I've always wanted a guitar from a famous musician. They're so damn expensive, and I don't have your talent. Hell, nobody does. Ok, we'll leave you alone. Thank you, Hal. Thank you."

I open the door, and he happily walks through the door.

Michelle yells at him, "I'll be right there, dad."

She partially closes the door and is full of tears, "Dad has cancer. There is nothing they can do. They say three months to a year. DON'T SAY A WORD. That made him so happy. Thank you very much."

She then crushes me in a hug that nearly broke my ribs before releasing me, rubbing her eyes, and running to their car. I can still see Mitch smiling as his daughter runs to his car. Well fuck.

*****

At dinner, I recount my day. My sisters are not happy at all. I won't fuck the girls at school; fucking's reserved for my sisters. That saved the day.

I then announce, "The embargo against Michelle stops immediately."

Gail says, "Oooooooooo. Someone has your eye?"

I don't like Gail's attitude, which surprises them, "It's not like that. I still have issues with her. I suspect she needs a friend, and I can't do that right now, if ever. However, just because I do doesn't mean it needs to affect everyone else."

Emma asks, "Do you know something we don't?"

Damn, they are smart, "I don't want to talk about it. I made a promise. I'm not saying you need to talk to her; I just don't want to interfere with her life. I have a lot of homework to do. I was quite distracted today. Oh crap, I forgot to tell you about my talk with Mitch."

Twenty minutes of talking with Mitch turns into two hours at the dinner table discussing the possibilities. They agree that I need to call the cousin back. It's late; I will call him tomorrow. Time for homework. Emma and Faith tag team help me. Between their help tonight and the past, I get everything done in just a few hours. I have even worked on papers that aren't due for a few days yet.

When we finish, both sisters get up to leave. Or so I thought. They close my door. Ohhhhh?

Both sisters are wearing dresses. I didn't realize neither was wearing a bra with two buttons unbuttoned. Both chests move more than typical. They each unbutton a few more buttons and stop. No. No. Keep going! I see where this is going. I am hard as a rock and breathing hard.

They surprise me by reaching into their dresses and pulling out their breasts! Damn, that is a sight to behold. Their dark dresses are still on their shoulders and run down their sides. However, most of the dress is behind the breasts that spilled out like searchlights for my eyes. I feast on them with anticipation.

Faith says to me in her sexy voice, "You treat those cheap harlots at school to your breast examinations and leave ours untouched. We expect a proper examination."

Emma adds quickly, "And orgasms."

Faith giggles, "Yes, we want orgasms as well."

I know from earlier today my "nipple song" works well on all women. I step up to Faith, and I go through a set of combinations that blows her socks off. Lick, lick, lick, the right nipple, while light squeeze, squeeze, squeeze the left nipple. I suck hard twice on the left and then pinch the right hard once. I repeat twice before she orgasms.

Emma is shaking her head, "Look at you. Nobody is that good. Stand up, you whore."

I know she is teasing Faith; it's kind of funny.

I move to Emma and repeat my "song." She lasts four rounds before orgasming.

I lay Emma out on my bed. She looks at me with wonder. I start the exact same "song." For two rounds, it's good but not nearly as effective. I expected this, and I would typically switch to a different "song," something with a different rhythm and skills. I'm still learning and experimenting, though. I am using my tongue and a hand. That means I have a hand doing nothing.

With Faith on the bed, I use my free hand to start freestyling two fingers in her pussy. Immediately, she orgasms and turns pink as I don't stop. She orgasms again and is nearing red when I stop. Her breathing is racing. I can see her chest taking quick, short breaths. She can't talk and me lifting her arm has no resistance. Her head lops over. I leave her be. I'm panicking and ready to run for Andrea.

Andrea barks out orders from the now open doorway, "Hal. Leave her be. She's fine. Actually, better than fine. Emma. On the bed. I want to see what he did to Faith."

Emma doesn't need to be asked twice. She is on the bed in record time. I do precisely the same thing. I did two rounds with slightly more success as she moaned louder. Then I added the second hand, and like Faith, she goes ballistic with orgasms."

After the quick third orgasm, I stop.

Andrea kneels on the floor as she looks at me, "Each breast has a lot of pleasure receptors that feed the brain joy. You were sending twice the signals to her brain by engaging both breasts. You add two fingers, which hits a lot of areas inside her vagina where there are far more pleasure receptors. That's like doubling the breasts. Unknowingly, you stroked her clit. That's the most densely populated part of a woman's body for holding pleasure receptors.

"You overloaded her brain. That's a powerful technique. Even without the clit, it must have been amazing. However, know what you're doing to them. You did well this time. You saw their condition, and stopped."

She sits on the edge of my bed, using it as a chair. She whips off her robe and is naked.

Andrea asks, "Can you show that to me? That looked like fun."

Faith and Emma aren't happy, but they move back as more sisters come into my room and strip. I repeated my process with Andrea. As I got more confidence, I added not just a stroke against the clit, but a partial draw of the finger, do a circle, and then finish it up. That made the orgasms more explosive. I do the same with my tongue. Instead of straight lines, I do a partial line, a circle, and then continue the line. It makes everything better.

You can't believe what this does for my ego and confidence. I stand in disbelief at what I have just done to my sisters. Every one of them came unglued. One by one, they get their act together and leave the room. Faith and Emma look thrilled. Each of their breasts are still exposed. They drop the straps to their dresses so that the dress is hanging on their hips. They all have an hourglass shape, making their dresses stop at their waist until more effort is used.

They shimmy the dress down in both cases until it falls to the floor.

Emma is undecisive, "I really want to go first, yet it seems Hal's still learning, and the second person always gets it just a bit better. Ooooooo. ME FIRST! I need it bad, and I can't wait!"

Faith chuckles as she doesn't care either way. Emma jumps on the bed in doggie position. I can work with this. I just had two fingers in her hole a while ago, I checked again to verify, and sure enough, my fingers slosh in the copious liquids. I smile at my horny sister and give her what she wants. I use a medium speed.

Faith asks me, "Are you using protection with the girls at school? Are we at risk of anything?"

While happily slamming away, I answer, "I haven't fucked any of them... yet. I have been extremely upfront with all of you because you have guided me well. You all look better than any girl at school. You are my first priority. None of them gets anything until all of you have had me at least once. I don't own any condoms, so no sex for me outside of family even if I wanted to."