Sad Son Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith has a sexy smile on her face, "I appreciate you looking out for yourself and us. The last thing all of us want is spreading something with the whole family."

I focus on Emma now. What a woman she is. So young, yet full of life and a beautiful woman on the outside. I love how tight she is. She surprises me the most. She has had several boyfriends. Either they had nothing, or she didn't share very often. She's no virgin, yet it pleases me to know she's not a slut. She had a petite orgasm almost immediately while Faith was talking.

I plowed right through her orgasm, and she loved that. She's more vocal now with grunting and moaning. My need is rapidly approaching. Typically, they drain my first load before sex, so I don't shoot immediately. They didn't do that this time. Have I graduated to where it's unnecessary, or isn't it essential because I was drained at school?

Either way, time to speed up. Why? I have no idea. I just know that this is what they want at the end. If it keeps them happy, I will continue playing their games. I don't have the group's energy to spur me on without others here. I can't go as fast as I have, but I can still give her a hell of a ride. I move as fast as I can go. I spank her ass hard which earns me a growl. That makes me laugh.

My hands hold her perfectly shaped ass. I need to use my hands to keep myself in place. My breathing is much harder as I stress my body to go faster. My skin feels like it's on fire. My cock is going out of its mind. The pleasure I'm receiving is unimaginable. I want this feeling to last forever. It never does.

My body is having so much fun I forget to hold off my orgasm. I am mad that I did this. I mean furious. So furious that I fuck up my fucking. Everyone in the world, every professional porn, amateur porn, and virgin; everyone, thrusts in and hold for the ejaculate to release. I fucked up. I am so out of sorts that I am spurting as I pull out!

I lost out on all the pleasure of pushing in hard. What the hell is the matter with me? Even I know that's fucked up. Emma doesn't seem to care. She's going wild from my cock fucking her. It's weird, feeling a cum filled vagina as I push back in. In fact, it's like I'm plowing snow and all the cum is in front of my cock shovel. I force the whole load in one shot into her pussy.

Emma is screaming, "HOLLY FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO! OH MY GOD! Weeeeeeeeeee! FUCK YEAH!"

Faith is looking at me, and I can see her thinking, "What the fuck did you do?"

I'm not telling her how bad I screwed up. Who admits they messed up having sex? Nobody. Yet, I just did. What kind of a moron am I? Now it really hits me what I just did. Five times I unfucked my sister. What else would you call it? I fall back and end up falling to the floor. I shoot back, and I am against the door. I am on my ass, knees bent in front of me, hiding my face.

I am seriously conflicted. I feel fantastic because I just fucked my gorgeous sister and had a great time. I'm breathing hard, hot, sweaty, and feeling great. On the other hand, I'm disgusted with myself for the ending. That was terrible, the worst ending ever. I can't even fuck a woman the correct way. My self-esteem falls back to an all-time low, and that's saying something. The worst part, I did this to my sister. I feel like shit.

Faith, of course, has no clue what happened. Emma is delirious happy from the fucking. She may not even know how bad I fucked up yet. I probably look like my puppy died. Two extreme reactions and she is clueless.

Faith does the most unbelievable thing ever; she yells out, "HELP!"

OH fuck. I move over several inches so the coming stampede doesn't knock me over. Unfortunately, my elbow was still in the path. Everyone knows the worst part is getting hit on the funny bone. It's the absolute worst. I was already in agony; this brought a whole new pain level as Andrea barges through my bedroom door, first on the scene.

Before her, a confused Faith, a giggling Emma, and I am rolling around in pain on the floor before her. She's asking me where it hurts. Being the near medical professional she is, she dives for the one in pain, me.

Meanwhile, Becky interrogates Faith, "What happened?"

Faith is still in shock, "I. I. I don't know. They were fucking. She got two orgasms and blows up at the end. Hal was fucking her fast, lost the rhythm, and then next thing I know, he's on the floor, head on knees, like he's ready to cry."

Becky isn't satisfied, "Why was he near tears?"

Faith looks at her with contempt, "How am I supposed to know? They were fucking, he got out of sorts, and then they split. I was confused and called for help. He needed help, and I didn't know what else to do. I don't understand the issue."

Andrea asks me, "Did. Did you... hurt... your cock?"

I am so not talking about this. I am humiliated enough as it is. It's even worse with Emma giggling now. She understands what a loser I am. I thought I was a big man and could handle two women. I don't even make it to the second before I fuck up the ending.

An ice pack shows up for my elbow. Once again, I am using an ice pack. Andrea's still asking questions, and I refuse to speak.

Finally, Emma has had enough, "Stop! Enough of the questions. He screwed up fucking me. OK. You happy now. What else can we say to make him feel even worse? Go ahead, pile it on. Let's go back to before the black eye. Tell him how worthless he is."

Becky has had enough, "Enough. How can he screw up sex? You push in and pull out. I'm not picking on him; I just don't understand."

Emma yells, "FINE!"

Then in a normal voice, "You know how a man gets in a rhythm. In and out at an even rate. It's like a bicycle. Just like on a bike, your foot falls off the pedal, and your foot goes all crazy. That's kind of what he did. He did this just as he's filling me up. However, instead of shooting his cum at the height of his thrust, he's shooting as he pulls out.

"This fills up my hole with his sticky seed. Then on the thrust in, his helmet is like a snowplow, and it pushes his cock and all his cum into me. The orgasm I got from that was like nothing else I've ever experienced. It certainly was a unique experience, and my body responded like never before. It was like an earthquake. You've seen the movies where things bounce and roll along a table. That's exactly what it felt like. That's why I was giggling; I was STILL enjoying my orgasm. It went on and on and on. It was marvelous. If I could move, I'd hug him."

Casey mutters, "I've never heard of that before. I wonder why? Now that I think of it, everything on the internet and all men I've had have always done the same thing."

Andrea says, "It's a genetic thing. Just like we're imprinted to have sex, so we have children. Men are programmed to thrust and get their semen as far into us as possible to increase the chances of pregnancy. Hal just gave the finger to evolution."

They all laugh hard at that. Even I chuckle a bit. She's not doing anything to help me through.

Donna sits next to me and gives me a big hug, "There is no wrong way to have sex. Just because most people do it one way doesn't mean it's the best; it's just popular. Part of the fun of sex is trying new things. For me, new partners are always exciting. So what if everything isn't perfect, that's what makes it memorable. You don't see Emma complaining, do you? None of us have ever had what you two just experienced. It's OK to be unique."

She kisses me on the lips, gets up, and walks back to her room. Everyone but Andrea leaves as well. Andrea helps me up, and we sit on the bed.

She says cheerfully to me, "It's OK to be different. Faith looks like she needs you. Better not disappoint her. No two times will ever be precisely the same. You better get used to that. Just be yourself, try your best, and no woman will be sorry. Fuck her good. I will leave you alone, see you in the morning.

"Oh, just so you know, some people might call that Coitus Interruptus. It's a form of birth control that the man pulls out right before he cums. Of course, you don't push it back in again in that situation. I love that you care enough to try your best. Good night."

The door closes as I stand up.

Emma rises to lead me back to bed, where Faith has moved to the center of my bed. Emma and I share a soft, steamy kiss which she breaks off.

Emma says in a soft voice, "That was wonderful, thank you. I love that you cared enough to think about my experience. None of us get that from other men. It's what makes you so charming. Come, Faith needs you."

She glides to my bed and leads me to Faith. We take up opposite sides of Faith. Emma points to me, the breast closest to me, and then her pussy. She floors me when she points to herself, Faith's breast closest to her, and then Faith's pussy. Holly hell, she wants us to double team Faith!

Swell, I don't have a "song" for just one breast. Oh well, time to make one up on the fly. I like two fingers in the pussy, but I will limit myself to one and just my closest side with Emma in there as well. Wow, this should be wild.

Emma knows that Hal uses what he calls a "song" to string together a series of techniques together. It's a wonderful feeling. There's something about the quick repetition that's divine. No doubt Hal will do that again. Emma doesn't know what he will do, but that's ok; they can each do their own thing. Time for Emma to write her own "song."

Suck soft, suck harder, suck much harder, do two circles around the nipple. Press nipple to the right with my nose, press it to the left with my nose. If that fails, I will use my tongue for all. With my hand, I will assume Emma will take the clit. I will stick two fingers in near the taint and swirl them around in a small "o," followed by a finger slipping out. I will slip my fingers up and down her vulva, then up and down the inside and outside her lips. I want to get the full-length strokes, like emulating fucking her nether lips.

As I complete the first set, Faith shutters. I start my repetition. I notice that Emma and I touch at precisely the same time. I look over at her and see that she, too, is running a "song" on Faith. No kidding, she likes it enough to repeat the process on Faith. My heart fills with pride and confidence again.

Faith has already orgasmed once. She's doing fantastic on her breathing. However, after her third orgasm, she forgets her breathing. She stops then starts. I stop, and she looks hurt. Emma quickly stops as well, looking at me for a reason.

I am breathing hard from the hard work, "She stopped breathing consistently. I wasn't going to wait for a red face that was soon to arrive."

Emma looks bashful, saying, "I think she's ready."

I tease Faith, "I don't know. She had three orgasms already; she might be done for the night."

Faith looks dead. Her arms are straight out, her body relaxed, her eyes are closed, only her deep breathing gives away that she is alive.

Faith's surprisingly strong voice demands, "Give me a few minutes to recover. You and Emma really worked me over. That was amazing. Each of you was special. Together, it tore me up. There was so much stimulation from seemingly my entire body. We need to share this will all our sisters, Emma.

"It's even better when both of you using those... "songs." I knew what you were doing, yet there was something magical with a repeating pattern. Is this why people love music so much? Or is it because music has ingrained songs with patterns?"

Nobody has an answer.

Several minutes later, Faith says, "OK Hal, I need you. I'm ready. However." She pauses, thinking. "I'm not like most women. I'm sure you have seen the videos of 'hate fucking.' I love a good rough fucking. A bit of pain turns me on. Being degraded, humiliated, and restrained are huge fantasies of mine. How do I find a guy I trust to do any of that? Once a big guy gets going, how do I stop him? If I'm restrained, he can do anything he wants to me. He can call his friends, film me, use a knife; I see you get the idea. I need to really trust a man.

"That's why I don't date much. I will get desperate and fuck a good-looking man. I can't let go like I really want to. I do trust you, especially with Emma here. You stopping when you did proves your feelings for me. Red Bird will be my safe word."

I am stunned at her request, "I'm not sure I'm strong enough to do what you saw in the videos. Those guys are big, strong, and manly. I don't have any of those qualities."

Faith is all smiles, "Don't you see? That's what makes you perfect. You're like a steppingstone. No, that would mean I am using you to get someone else. To be honest, my brain says I want something, yet it's also scared that it's too extreme. I might be happy with what you can do. Heck, that may even be too extreme for me. That's my problem. I don't know what my limits are. Please help guide me."

I spend a moment thinking. I can see her issue. She will want more than me, but I can help her find her limits. I lean forward, wind up and slap her face well. Her immediate reaction is anger for being slapped. She then turns to a smile as she realizes I am starting. Emma backs up; she wants no part of this. I slap her hard enough to draw a tear to her eyes and pink cheeks. I roll her over. I spank her ass four times. That earns me two ouches and two moans.

I grab a hand and twist her arm, so it's safely behind her in a comfortable position. She moves her other hand far from me. I reach up and over her body, using my body to hold her in place. I grab the other arm and match it behind her.

I command Emma, "Give me my belt!"

Emma jumps at my commanding voice, then retrieves my belt for me. I use my belt to bind Faith's hands behind her. The hands are in a flat overlapping position. My belt is thin and has a flexible nylon mesh. I don't use much of the length. I don't want a ball under her back that would hurt her. I roll her back and then slap her twice more.

I yell at her, "I hate you, you bitch. You got me fired today. I'm going to punish you by fucking the hell out of you, and there isn't a thing you can do about it. I put a ball-gag in your mouth so you can't talk or scream. Take it like the cunt you are."

She doesn't have a ball-gag; I just set expectations. I want her to be able to use her safe word. I'm a bit surprised at how easily those words came out. She really inspired me.

I slapped her face two more times. Here cheeks have enough pink that I am done with that. I smack her breasts twice and then spit in her face.

Faith says, "Red bird."

I freeze.

Faith giggles, "Sorry, not a fan of spitting. I would have warned you, but I had no idea."

Emma grabs my shirt off the floor and cleans Faith's face.

Faith says, "Please continue; you're doing great."

Knowing that I'm on the right path, I use stronger slaps on the breasts that earns me ouches and then three quick slaps on her pussy. No ouches, three big moans. I slapped the second breast three times with increasing power, only to get three moans. I guess I can't strike her hard enough.

I move between her legs and shove my rock-hard cock into her pussy. It's like a swamp she is so soaked. She moans long for the satisfaction she's getting. I don't go for speed as much as hard. I use my arms to hold behind her hips, allowing me to pull my body to hers.

This is crazy shit. Our bodies slam together. I push in and pull out as hard as I can. I want to give Faith what she wants. I didn't even realize it until after I did it. I take my open hand and swat a breast. My timing is perfect. As my hand comes in from the right, her breast swings back from the left. I hit perfectly, producing a loud, angry slapping sound on her fabulous breast.

My current plan is to fuck her as hard as I can.

I don't even look at Emma; I just say, "Light pinching of nipples."

It's not even a whole sentence or a complete thought. I did get what I wanted. If Emma liked two on one, Faith would go insane. Typically, rolling of my hips means I don't move very far, and I get a quick thrust with my cock. I'm currently using an exaggerated stroke where my hips move more. That allows my hips more time to gain strength to hammer my cock home with more thrust and greater impact. There's a slap every time I thrust into Faith's supple body from our bodies colliding.

I reach out a hand and pull her hair to bring her head forward, giving me her complete attention.

I almost scream with a loud and surprisingly powerful voice, "Fuck you bitch. You cost me my job. I will treat you like the obvious slut you are until I breed you. Only I fuck you until you have a child. Only then will you go back to your pathetic loser husband."

I push her head back. Her body is on fire, with sweat covering her body. She can easily push me off the bed. She won't because this is what she wants. Her face is pink with darker cheeks from my slapping. Her hair is darker and drenched with sweat.

The expression on her face is in apparent conflict. It's like a smile wants to break out. The fucking must be harsh, yet she clearly loves what I'm doing.

I slapped her twice more, which caused a scared look in her eyes.

I threaten her, "If I see a smile, I will tan your ass until it's a nice warm red."

Fuck her. She purposely smiles. I pull out. Ah ha, she didn't think about that. I roll her over.

I use a clear voice, "Count them out and ask for another, or I restart, bitch!"

I spank her ass good, she says, "Thank you, sir, may I have another." That is more than I expected, but that works. At ten, it doesn't seem sufficient; we go to twenty. Even twenty doesn't seem enough, but I dare not go thirty.

In a fit of rage, I roll her onto her back, get between her legs again, and continue to hard fuck her with all the force I can. I earn myself a good grunt with each thrust for my effort. The extra work is wearing me out. I am tired from before, and this is only compounding my issues. I don't have much left. She got a good thirty minutes. I will speed this up now.

I grunt to Emma, "Harder. I'm wearing out."

That should do a number on Faith all by itself. Fortunately, there is a whole lot more. She's no longer getting the hard pounding; it's just a good old fast fucking. I see the acceptance in Faith. She looks concerned for me.

Don't worry about me, orgasm, dammit!

With five good hard thrusts, I slam my cum as deep as possible into my awesome sister. I get seven more thrusts in before I finish her off correctly. The moment Faith feels me cum, she releases her flood gates and accepts her own orgasm.

Nothing is better for a man than those ten seconds of glory as the cum shoots out our body. For Emma, she is in a dream-like state. My body gives out. I fall face-first into a breast. That was nice. I can feel Emma taking deep breaths. She didn't pass out, but she has zero energy left. Her eyes are closed. Only the deep breathing tells me she's awake.

I love the feel of her soft, smooth body. She has enough muscle to have an excellent definition and look healthy. Neither of us has enough energy to hold each other. Emma moves my arms like I'm a puppet so that I can hold Faith now that my arms are near her. That is sweet of her.

I want to take a shower. After a few minutes, Emma rolled me off Faith, something neither of us liked. Emma brings over the sheet and blanket but leaves me partially uncovered. She turns off the light, jumps in bed behind me, and pulls over the sheet and blanket. The room smells heavily of sex. We're all tired and fall fast asleep.

Chapter 8 -- Tuesday Blackmail

Tuesday morning is more of the same. We take a long shower with the three of us. They have me so clean, they can eat off my body. Emma wants a quick fuck while Faith passes.

At breakfast, I ask, "Sometime this week, I would like to go back and see Lauren."