Sad Son Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know. Now that I know you, I find you interesting. This isn't just fucking a porn star. This will be spending time with my friend Sara and having a nice evening. We don't have to end with a nightcap if you don't want to. You may find out you hate me. I'm willing to find out before we start getting intimate. Are you OK with that?"

Sara has tears rolling down her face, "This is what I've always dreamed of. I just assumed I had to fuck a guy first. This is perfect, thank you."

The ride home is quiet; Sara is near tears all the way home. Before getting out of the car, we kiss. I use my thumbs to wipe her tears away. Rockets go off in my head which is different.

Before I kiss her one last time, I softly say, "Tonight, I was on a date with Sara, a retired porn star, for a charity fundraiser. Friday, I am having dinner with Sara, a female friend I know. I'm looking forward to our date. Goodnight, Sara."

I kiss her lightly on the lips and exit the car.

I walk inside the house, and six sisters watching TV look shocked to see me.

Before they start asking questions, "Tonight I was the date of a retired porn star co-hosting a charity fundraiser. It was a nice evening. Friday, I will have dinner with Sara, go for a walk in a park, and then return to her place or a motel room to have sex if she likes me. I danced for two hours, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed."

In a flash, Donna is following me up the stairs.

I turn around as she enters my room. She gives me a shhh and proceeds to take off my clothes. She's not sexual, teasing, or in any way suggestive. She's assisting me in stripping. She rolls back the blanket and sheet as I use the washroom.

When I come back out, Donna's naked and has her hand on the light switch. I get into bed and roll to my side. The lights go out, and as expected, Donna crawls into bed with me. After getting close, I find out what this is all about.

Donna whispers into my ear, "Dinner here. We want to meet Sara. This isn't a tryout or interrogation; we trust you. We want to know her better. Sex here. We want to see if she is better at defending against your songs. To be honest, several of us want to re-enact a sex scene with her. She's gorgeous. Last, Michelle. From your reaction this morning, I gather that she wasn't skyrockets and the best you ever had. You probably were for her. She will be confused and hurt if you don't call her. This isn't a knock on you; it's just we know you care about her and want to make sure you understand."

I roll over towards Donna a plant a perfect, soft kiss on her lips.

My last words were, "I'm not against anything you suggested."

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Friday morning, I take my shower and find everyone else already dressed and ready for work or school. I'm still homeschooling.

As we're eating, Andrea calmly asks me, "Hal. Do you have any news for us?"

I point out the obvious, "I have a date tonight."

She asks, "Anything else?"

I think, "I talked with Michelle. We're still friends. She's waiting for college before she finds a new boyfriend. She wants to see how I fair at finding a girlfriend."

She seems agitated, "Anything else?"

I think, "Oh yeah. It seems sales are going well on our album."

Andrea asks, "How well?"

I shrug my shoulders, "He only said that sales were doing well. Why?"

Andrea asks Casey, "How are sales doing on your devices?"

Casey shrugs her shoulders, "I only worry about new products. We do get a cut of all sales."

Andrea continues with no emotion, "We have college payments soon, a mortgage payment, all the utilities. Casey, Becky, and I got paid yesterday. Our bank balance is over $500,000."

There is a clatter of silverware as every utensil is dropped from our hands.

Excitedly, Andrea shouts, "Jeremy dropped just over $500,000 in our bank account last night!"

Every sister shouts in happiness. I sit stunned.

After that ends, Andrea asks, "Gail, what's the schedule for tonight?"

Gail is amazing, "Sara will be here for dinner at 5:00. She wants to cook for us, dinner will be ready at 6:00. Casual attire, but nice. No holes. Bras and panties are required. If all goes well, they will stay here. Between rounds with Hal, Sara does indeed want to try us out. Apparently, that is something she misses from her movie-making days. We have scripts; they're on your phones. Don't worry, there isn't much dialog."

They all laugh.

Gail continues, "I thought Sara would be intimidated by us. Far from it, she's encouraging us to be involved. She seems to understand our love for Hal. I must say, she's been awesome to work with."

I add, "They all seemed nice to me. She said they talked about dating me, and they somehow discovered that Sara wanted me the most."

Gail laughs out loud, "Yup. They all write down how much they would pay for a date with Hal on a piece of paper. They add their name and place them in a bag. Most were $100 or $1,000. Sara wrote down $50,000. She's serious.

"I get what Hal's saying, though. I've always felt welcome around them. They really are nice people. I bet she has some awesome stories. I'm surprised at you, Hal. She said you were the one that offered here for dinner and sex. Why?"

I am timid as I speak, "You look at me; I'm not some big imposing man. Just the opposite. Sara is fit but no match for me. I could easily overpower her. I wanted to make sure she had a safe option. I can only imagine the type of guys she's gone out with. So, giving her safe options seemed like a good option to me. She had a choice, but I would make the same decisions she did if I were her. I don't know her history. Even a small guy like me might scare the hell out of her."

Gail pulls her phone out from under the table, presses some buttons, and we hear a ding.

I ask Becky, "Is that legal in a court of law?"

Becky laughs at me, "No. No, it isn't. However, we all knew she was going to do that. We also knew your answer already. We just wanted Sara to hear it in your own words. That was Gail sending your explanation to Sara. Trust me, as your lawyer and sister, this is good for you."

Faith adds, "Can you imagine the scumbags that want to date a porn star? Oh yes, she must be very careful."

Andrea is next, "I took samples from you and tested for STD. Michelle may not have been clean. She and you are clean. Sara hasn't had sex in five years; she tested clean as well. You can still use a condom, but it's not required."

*****

At 5:00, the doorbell rings. I answer, and nobody is there. Sara is on her way back to her car. There are two bags of groceries on the stoop. As I pick up the groceries, she comes back with two bottles of wine. I like where this is going.

Only I'm allowed in the kitchen as she cooks. We talk about sales some, and their club a bunch. She has the oven and every burner going. I help peel potatoes, dice onions, then a red, orange, green, and yellow pepper. All that gets an olive oil and fresh herb bath before getting oven roasted with biscuits she made from scratch.

The chicken is cooked in a dark red cooking wine as the base. A bunch of thighs goes into a deep-frying pan. She boiled the fried green beans with a buttery cheese sauce and bacon in a second pan. I can't keep up with everything. She knows exactly what to do and when. I'm guessing the second sauce is for dessert since she added blueberries to it. The roasted veggies come out of the oven, the temperature is changed, and rolls and what looks like custard in filo dough cups are placed in the oven. My guess is the blueberry sauce goes over that.

My sisters peek in from time to time. They expanded the dining room table already and have set a lovely table. The good tablecloth, napkins, silver, and China are out. As the food comes out, I open the wine, and the candles are lit. Now, my sisters can help move everything to the table.

Dinner is entertaining and a ton of fun. We recounted the events of the charity event, and Sara entertained us with the weird stories her group had encountered. Sara fit in perfectly with my sisters. She teased them, they gave it back, and everyone laughed.

After dinner and dessert, all of which are wonderful, I take Sara out for a walk. Since she had two glasses of wine, she won't drive. We walk around the neighborhood. It's cold out, so we don't see many people. My sisters did the dishes for us.

We discuss my career a lot. She didn't seem phased at all when I mentioned the deposit. She must have a lot of money. We did discuss more recording, concerts, Heidi, Lauren, and her boyfriends. She has a history of bad relationships. No doubt, she's worried about me. Given her past experience, I would be as well.

We walked around for two hours, enjoying the conversation, the quiet, and each other. At seeing her nose and cheeks turn red, we head home. I know she's cold now.

Once inside, Andrea has hot chocolate for all of us. While drinking our hot chocolate, we decide to play Scrabble. With nine of us, we have three teams of three. Sara and I have Gail with us. They both hold my hand. Sara was designated 'Tile Grabber' while Gail was our 'Tile Layer.' We got out to an early lead and blew them away. Sara is wickedly smart. I would have bet on Becky, Casey, and Emma. They suffered from bad letters.

After the game, everyone looks at Sara. It's like they're expecting her to strip and open wide on the table. That isn't happening.

I take charge of using a good, strong voice, "I think we're done with game night. You all know that Team Sara kicked your asses tonight. Sara, I know there were expectations for tonight. I am letting YOU decide. I don't want to force sex on you or assume you will want anything. You drank wine, that was a while ago, and we ate. You can go home, sleep with me, sleep in my room, and I will use the couch, or we can go make love. I am OK with anything. We have had a great night no matter what you decide YOU want to do. Oh geez, maybe you want one of my sisters. I think that's possible as well."

As I look at Sara, she has tears running down her cheek, and her eyes are red and puffy. That's not at all what I expected. Did I screw up again? Does she hate me? How did I fuck this up?

Sara is sniffling and crying as she says, "I. I. I don't think anyone has ever asked me if I wanted to have sex. They assumed I did, put me in position, and we started. NO! I don't want to have sex."

My heart just broke. I am falling for Sara, and I'm not good enough. My eyes pull up, and I look down. No way I go against her wishes.

Sara asks, "You're not freaking out. You're not yelling at me. We planned to have sex tonight. Why won't you look at me?"

Gail is my protector, "Back off, Sara! You just told him he wasn't good enough. We'll make sure you get home safe. It was a nice evening, and we thank you for dinner."

Sara is astonished, "You're just going to let me walk out? No abuse? No insults for how I treated Hal?"

Andrea is confused, "What do you want from him. He likes you. You told him no. It's that simple; no means no. What, you think he will rape you in front of us?"

Becky uses a commanding and forceful voice, "It's time for you to go. I will get your coat. Do you want us to drive you, or are you good?"

Sara pleads, "I don't understand. I just turned Hal down, and you worried about me getting home safe? What's wrong with you people!"

Emma uses a calm voice, "Everyone sit down. Let's discuss this. Hal asked you what you wanted. You told him. What were you expecting? Hal is an ordinary guy that respects women. He respects you and your desires. He isn't that special, just a nice guy that has a skill that he's been sharpening for a decade. He's focused on only one thing, music. You changed your mind, that's OK, you're allowed to do that. He isn't going to change."

Sara is in near tears, "I've never had a choice where they listened or didn't try to talk me into something I didn't want. It was awesome saying NO."

Emma continues with a smile on her face now, "Buttttttt ...."

Sara takes a deep breath, "Butttt, now I really want to say yes. It's so awesome having a choice, I never had that before. It's empowering. I love it."

Donna is all smiles now as well, "Well. I know. Yes, I know exactly how to fix this. When Hal asked if you wanted to have sex, you said no. Now. You take the lead. Will you give Hal a choice, or will you take him and make him yours?"

Sara has a horrified look on her face, "If I take him, I'm no better than all those men. I can't do that. No way."

Donna says, "Well. Um. Ask him. Ask him what you want. When he says yes, take his hand, and lead him upstairs to the end of the hallway. There, you will find a large bedroom with a king-sized bed."

Sara timidly says, "I've never asked a man, and no man has ever made love to me. I always feel used after."

Faith laughs, "That is one problem you won't have with Hal."

Sara asks, "As a musician, women will throw themselves at him. They'll do anything."

Gail laughs, "Yeah, I can see it now. Hal gets off stage, and there are fifty girls as good-looking as you waiting to fuck him. Yeah, right. He's not that type of guy. He has dozens of good-looking women at school now that want him. He could be sleeping with dozens of women. Yet. He doesn't."

Andrea asks, "Do you know why?"

I answer, "I don't love them. It's why I resisted your group. I didn't think there was any way any of you could love a dim loner like me."

Sara smiles, "And that is why we do."

I'm confused, "That makes no sense."

Sara is confident as she says to me, "Don't you see it? How many guys don't want to ask us out? They want us even if we have no interest in them. We never look at them, and they want us. It gets old."

Collectively, my sisters answer as one, "We understand."

That intrigues Sara, "I get it now. For years Hal's been listening to you all complaint about the same thing. You trained him not to act that way. Now I understand."

She bolts to her feet, catching all of us off guard. She offers me her hand. I stand up and then take her hand. She's guiding me upstairs. As we're walking, my sisters follow.

Sara tells me, "I like a man who leads in the bedroom. I now know that outside of the bedroom, I have control. I like that."

At the edge of the bed, Sara stops. She turns around and is going to take off her top.

I stop her, "Woah, woah, woah. How many times have you taken off your clothes?"

Sara looks at me like I'm stupid, "Thousands of times. Why?"

I smile, "I've never done it. May I?"

Sara shrugs her shoulders, "They're just clothes. Knock yourself out."

My sisters sit on the edge of the bed and watch me strip a retired porn star. Is this really happening?

As I have said, Sara (Shooting Star is her stage name) has a 38FF-30-34 body. She's as tall as me at 5' 10" and has long, luxurious blonde hair. Her arms and legs are toned from working out, and she's got a tiny ass, making anal hard to do for her.

I start behind her with my chin on her shoulder. She has a lovely light blue blouse with several buttons in front. I start at the bottom, and she starts at the top. I nibble on her earlobe, causing her to squirm in front of me. I pull her arms behind her body, and then I grab the blouse's collar and pull down. The front is free, while the arms offer token resistance.

The shirt slides effortlessly off her arms. I throw it over my shoulder, onto the floor, which annoys my sisters. Gail picks it up, folds it, and places it on the dresser. I reach around to unclasp and then unzip her slacks. They don't move at all. I dive down to my knees and grab both sides of her slacks. I shimmy the sides down. They're a tight fit. Sara steps out of her pants then bends at the waist to pick up her pants.

As she bends over, I reach in and plant my face into the center of her ass. I lick the rosebud and then lick down to her folds. She screams out in surprise as she stands up. As she stands up, I pull down her panties. There is a large wet spot in the center. She steps out of her panties. She won't bend over this time which almost makes me laugh.

I retrieve the panties, bring them to my nose, and inhale strongly, exaggerating my actions to ensure Sara understands what I'm doing. I toss them at Gail as Sara is tossing her slacks at Gail. She fumbles both to the floor. As she picks both items up, I stand up. I kiss Sara again. My arms wrap around her, so she can feel the emotions I have for her. I can't believe how good this feels. This is better than even my sisters.

I am positive that most guys rush to her breasts. While they are lovely, big, and perfect, he, he, he, that's only a tiny part of this remarkable woman. I release the hug and spin her until she's facing away from me. The back of the bra has four industrial-sized clasps. Damn.

Sara says, "The doctors made me huge and stiff. Even then, the ladies need some good support, and there aren't many options for women my size. They don't understand surgically altered breasts still need a forklift to support them."

I laugh, "Faith, new business for the family, a bra and lingerie designed for porn stars, strippers, escorts, and other women with enhanced breasts that want sexy without needing a forklift."

They laugh, but I'm serious. High-end stuff, only the best.

The bra takes determination, but it does come free. I let go with one hand while the bra drops and then swing in my other hand as I hand it to Gail. Sara isn't shy at all. No blushing or trying to hide. She's perfectly comfortable being naked. If anything, I see a bit of scare in her eyes. How do I scare her?

I sit down on the bed and, with my hand, pull her to sit on my lap.

I softly ask Sara, "What's wrong? You looked scared? Would you rather it just be me here?"

Sara looks away from me; that's not good.

Sara's voice is soft, maybe crying as she says, "Oh Hal. Sorry. My mind is a mess. I'm just being a scared little girl right now." Everyone is confused. "You know I've had sex with many partners and done some fun and terrible stuff. So much that it all runs together, nothing stands out. It's like going to school for you. All the days seem similar.

"What you want, I've never experienced before. I thought this was just going to be sex. I see it in your eyes; this isn't just sex. This is far more to you. I feel tainted like I'm not good enough, or pure enough. You might be disappointed with me."

My sisters all want to set her at ease, but I must do that.

I lightly chuckle, "Who would have thought I had more experience than a porn star."

Sara had to chuckle at that.

My voice is soft, "You are pretty enough; every man wants to have sex with you. There is more to us than just having sex; that's how I can make love to you. It's like having sex, but it feels different. It ..."

Andrea offers, "It's like you have hyper-awareness."

Becky adds, "You feel it emotionally, not just physically."

Gail suggests, "There is no manual nor prep."

Emma adds her two cents, "It's not him; it's all in you. Do you love him?"

Faith says, "We can all see that you do. Do you think you would have made it this far otherwise?"

Donna offers, "Hal feels the same about you specifically."

Casey ends them talking, "It's not just lusting with Hal either; we see the love he has for you. Stop worrying. Stop second-guessing. Reach out and feel his love. That's all you need to know."

For what seemed like hours, yet it was only a minute, Sara was lost in her feelings. She looked deep into Hal's beautiful brown eyes. His hands were holding her in a comfortable position. He wasn't feeling her breasts, no finger in her pussy, and no trying to turn her on. Nothing. He just held her, allowing her to work it out. She closed her eyes and could still see him in her mind.