Sad Son Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bitchy woman is Meghan, Sara's mother. She says to me, "I bet a woman dressed you. That doesn't look half bad."

Interesting start.

I reply with confidence, "Yes, I was. I have a friend that handles my wardrobe; I trust her 100%."

Meghan follows up, "You're not capable of making those simple decisions?"

So, this is going to be a hostile interrogation. Fine.

I reply with a smile, "Not so long ago, we were poor; my wardrobe was Goodwill. Lauren set me up when I was invited to perform at the Tangiers music festival, and I was the best-dressed man there. Now that I have some money, I continued my loyalty to Lauren, and she has yet to be wrong."

She asks another question, "How do you plan to support my baby? Are you relying on her income?"

I smile at her, "I'm not going to discuss my income with you. It's none of your business. I will say I have income from my own music, music from helping others, and from my contract with the Tardis Sound Device Company, a division of Third World Engineering of which my sister is now a co-owner. You already knew that, though."

She still has the perfect poker face. The sons seem bored, while the daughters seem amused with this conversation.

Meghan gets to the meat now, "As I understand it, you want me to believe that an eighteen-year-old boy is in love with my daughter. HA! You and every other man. I saw you checking out my daughters. I think this is bull shit."

Like, I didn't see this coming.

I try to stay calm as I reply, "Your daughter is stunning. She has a body that goes on forever. She's also had over 200 more partners than I have. I can't compare to the previous men she's had in bed. The question you should be asking is, why should she bother with me? She can get any man she wants; we both know that. I'm not athletic, muscular, a genius, or 1000 other things. I have one skill, playing the guitar. Many people play the guitar. Why bother?"

One of the sisters spoke up, "From talking to Sara, it sounds like you might have more than one skill. Personally, I would like a private demonstration."

Meghan shouts out, "Tiffany!"

Tiffany's eyes sparkle as she makes a zipper across her mouth motion. I like her.

I continue, "I have a high school degree and won't be attending college. I've been to three charity events. I find most of the guys that attend are jerks. They have no manners, are vulgar, and are frankly embarrassing."

Meghan pisses me off, "What do you expect? My daughter made smut movies and was a whore for a decade."

Yes, that pissed me off, "Who the fuck are you? That's your daughter. You might like sitting in this stuffy house and doing whatever you do, but you don't talk like that to me about your daughter. She is an intelligent, friendly, and beautiful woman who could have done many things. She chose to be an adult actress. She selected that industry. She chose a career; she was outstanding, and I love the woman, so back off, or we're done here.

"You want to pick on me fine, I can take it, but there is no way I let you belittle that amazing woman. You need to get off your high horse and look at what a wonderful woman she is. Do you have any idea how much money she's raised for charity or how much she has helped other retired porn stars? Yeah, I thought so. It might surprise you to see that she's the better of you two.

"You know, fuck all of you! I came here trying to be a nice guy and ask your permission to marry your daughter. Fine, we'll go elope somewhere, and I'll buy an island where we can raise our children. Have a nice life."

I stand up. The three brothers, that are all taller and more muscular, also stand up and block my way out.

I threaten them, "I can take a punch. Do you really want to get bloody? Let me through, or so help me, God. I'm pissed, and I will hurt at least one of you."

Meghan yells at me, "HAL!"

I turn around.

She's standing and has a whole different look on her face.

My shoulders slump, "Fuck me. You poked me to see how I would react."

She smiles at me, "Please sit down and let's try this again."

I'm still mad; I didn't like that.

Meghan has a smile on her face now, "Sara is my baby. She's been hurt a few times and swore off men. I know men lust after her; she's gorgeous, sexy, smart, and all-around amazing. I worry about her. She tells me she fell for a young man. You can guess what we were thinking. We did do a background check, but there is so much I don't understand. We can't find Mitch or Kate, and Michelle would not talk about you. All I have is what's written in the papers and what my daughter says."

A daughter, Sam, says, "You must understand how this looks to us. We think she's lost her marbles."

With a bitter tone, I fill in the blanks, "Kate's hiding in her parent's home from embarrassment. Mitch died of cancer."

I ask, "Do you have a stereo system, or an electronics room, something I can plug my phone into and play some music on?"

One of the sons, Pete, says, "I have a studio; I play the piano. I can play music in there; I do that all the time."

I suggest, "How about I tell my story. It's important to understand the level of skills I have. Along the way, I will play important music."

I look at Tiffany, "Both in and out of bed."

She smiled big.

We go upstairs to a soundproof studio. I tell my whole story and play my music as we go along. The daughters owned my album, the sons loved the sexy part with Heidi and Lauren. Even Meghan giggled at our funny song.

After I finish, Meghan asks, "No bullshit now, can you support my daughter or not. I have no financial info on you; no taxes have been paid yet."

I confess, "I've made almost two million dollars thus far on my song and the album. I'm working on another. Heidi, the incredible vocalist, won't record unless I'm on guitar. Jeremy had me work with about sixty other projects so far; each makes me some money.

"My sister, Casey, developed two electronic sound devices for me. They are selling as fast as they can make them. She and I make money on each device sold. We have three more devices coming out soon and two-game changers within the year if all goes well. I'm looking at doing a concert or two around the home.

"I live with an ER doctor, a lawyer who already made partner because she's representing so many musicians, groups, and stars, that it's all she does now. You know Casey makes the devices. A sister is my personal assistant, and another sister handles my PR. I've paid for schooling for my sisters, that are still in college. We're all looking for a bigger house once Sara joins us."

Meghan asks, "You've avoided mentioning sex with my daughter. Don't worry, I don't want the details. She did say that you're unique in that you play songs during sex. How is listening to the radio during sex unique?"

I laugh at her, "Oh wow, you're making this hard. Ok, it's not playing on the radio. Think of a simple song. Often there are five lines of rhyming text, a chorus, five more lines, a chorus, then maybe an additional five lines and a chorus. With me so far."

Meghan says, "Yes, but I don't see what that has to do with sex."

I'm embarrassed but continue, "Instead of rhyming words, I string together several things. For example, I might kiss your left nipple, pinch your right nipple, then lightly suck your left nipple, then pinch your right nipple harder. I then do those three more times while increasing the pressure of both. Now along comes the chorus. While I'm sucking and pulling the left nipple, I'm pulling the right nipple. I lick around the left nipple while my finger traces around the right nipple.

"Now I do all those four more times with swapping the nipples that I suck and pinch. I do the same thing when eating pussy. The repetition and knowing the pattern make for explosive orgasms. After all of that ...."

The Tiffany excitedly says, "They're still alive after that?"

I smile, "Oh yes. After all of that, then we get to work. My first time with Sara was after our first date at the charity event. We scheduled it for Friday. I slowly fucked Sara, she played with three sisters, I hate-fucked her, she played with two sisters, I quick fucked her, then she and her toy played with my last two sisters. We all slept well."

Sam asks, "I heard you do something with the other porn stars? Why would Sara allow that?"

I shake my head, "I have no idea. I don't need them. Between my sisters and Sara, I have more than I can handle. She described it as community service. Many of the others are like she was, no or few men since they retired. It's like you thought I was, someone else who just wanted to fuck a porn star. They had all given up.

"I'm not super-sized, a physical stud, and I don't love them. It's just sex. From what I gather, they know my story. They know I've suffered far more than they have. None of them were physically abused, only verbally, although that can be worse. Sara and I spend a night with them, and to me if feels like giving their love life CPR. Sara is even better at the 'songs' than I am now. The porn stars and my sisters all love their time with her. The porn stars are following along, making lots of ...."

Meghan finishes, "... happy porn stars."

I continue, "She's very close to these women. Some of them are hurting a lot. We're helping them, and I just can't tell Sara no. She gets this look, and all my resistance melts every time."

A brother, Jake, laughs, "Oh yes, I know what you're talking about. It's so adorable."

Megan offhandedly asks, "Girls, what's your opinion?"

Tiffany says, "I say we kill Sara and keep him."

Samantha agrees with Tiffany.

The third and quiet son, Jim, says, "I'm happy for Sara. I know she's been hiding from life in her charity work. I haven't seen her this happy ... ever. She's in love. None of us are going to stop Hal. He's the real deal; this is no scam."

Meghan asks, "Either of you against him?"

Pete says, "No, he's ok. I do volunteer to help with reforming the porn stars."

Tiffany sticks in the verbal knife, "You're the type of guy they're trying to stay away from."

Samantha follows up, "Ouch, feel the burn."

Meghan ignores the children, "What are your plans for the future?"

I take a deep breath, "I have one album in the studio now; a second soon will be. Heidi will sing both. I have a solo album in the works, and I have a meeting with my sister's sound division on three project ideas I have. I will also sign an endorsement deal with them.

"We're looking for land to build a fortress with enough space for a small office building. I want a floor for the studio, one for my lawyer sister, and one for the sound division. The fourth floor for a chef and conference room. The ground floor is security, and a formal conference room we share for important meetings.

"Sara and I will be having children right away. I'm not sure about my sisters. I know Andrea will find someone else for her child, not sure about the others."

Pete immediately offers, "I'm willing to offer my services physically or on paper accepting fatherhood for any that need it."

I make two requests, "I did some digging of my own. You're worth a ton of money and own a bunch of businesses. I do have the funds to build a house and office. We will have some part-time security. I can't afford full-time elite security people. My one request is that you keep your security on Sara. I can't let anything happen to her. I'm sure you understand, right?"

Meghan has a tear in her eyes, "Yes, I will keep my baby safe."

I release my held breath; I'm relieved.

Meghan isn't finished, "However. I know how my baby feels about you. You bring her great joy. If anything happened to you, it would shatter her life. Let me extend the security to you and your sisters. We have special vehicles, planes, drivers, pilots, bodyguards, and property assets. They will work with Gina."

I have tears in my eyes.

I say with sadness in my heart, "Sara described you as intelligent, beautiful, protective, and vengeful. I imagine anyone that has wronged you has already paid for it ten times over. However, I have a list of people that made my life a living hell for three years."

Her hands reach out for the list with a wicked smile on her face. That is one creepy smile. I reach into my pocket and hand over the list.

With glee in her eyes, Meghan says in a sinister voice, "Oh Hal, you have no idea how much fun I'll have. Thank you, you marvelous man."

I quickly remember, "Oh, there was one more thing. My area of influence is tiny. The teacher from School, Kate ...."

Meghan stops me, "Sara already came to me. She knew your story and about Kate. Once I knew you were serious, I tracked her down at her mother's house. The poor dear was afraid to go outside still because she was afraid of reporters. She has a new hairstyle, different clothes, a new identity. She teaches at a Catholic all-girls high school in California, where she and her parents live. My people will watch over her for a while."

Meghan stands up, embraces me, and plants my face between her braless breasts. As she pulls away, I'm red from experience. I just had Sara's mother's breasts smash my face!

Meghan smiles and says, "YES! I still have it. I can still embarrass a young man with my tits. Woot! Woot!"

All her children smile, groan, and say, "Moooom!"

*****

Author's note:

This was the end of the story. I was ready to publish this part, but I think back on all the comments I've read. I realized that the ending was a shock, and I left a lot unexplained. Since this is a last-second add-on, no editors were used, so don't blame them.

Epilogue

Hal's point of view:

As I sit here writing this story of my incredible life, I think about the last decade of my life. After my marriage, things slowed down. I did become wildly famous, but it was more my name than my face. I did do some huge concerts with Heidi and solo, but I spent most of my time in a studio. We have a huge estate and a wonderful staff. I've made a few billion dollars so far. That's far more than I will ever spend.

Yesterday was the Tangiers Music Festival. They had a great guitar player that reminded me of me. It was awesome giving him one of my guitars. His mother took it as the poor boy fainted.

Sara

Sara and I are doing great. We have four children, two boys, and two girls, and they all travel if I do a big concert. Those are few and far between. The house has everything we need. We do a lot of charity events, vacations, and an occasional date night. I've made her mad a few nights, but the rule is we make up before bed. That's code for a fuck her brains out.

She keeps me on my toes by inviting either retired porn stars or my sisters to the bedroom every few days. Rarely Michelle, Heidi, or Lauren will make an appearance. I have no complaints at all about my marriage. Sara is my muse for writing. My children inspire me, but not nearly as much as the love of my life.

Sara has been busier with her charity work. Her second favorite hobby is marrying off the retired porn stars. She's been a complete failure in that regard. The women love her method, start with a night with us in bed, then date three guys. If that fails, they get another night with us. Personally, I think the second night defeats the purpose, which makes me wonder if that is her primary purpose. She loves all those women. They're a tight group, and they spend a lot of time at our house for dinner, playing with children, in our movie theatre and game room.

Heidi

Heidi has warmed up to me enough that she spent the night with Sara and me twice. Professionally, I do all her albums and large concerts. I have refused the grind of the concerts. Heidi never married, although she and Lauren are tied at the hip. Heidi is the number one singer in the country and has been for several years. Others write songs for her, but she prefers my songs.

Lauren

I still buy all my clothes from Lauren. She's no longer a salesperson, other than for me. She's in marketing and web sales. Due to me, there is a demand for her talents. She does consulting where they send in pictures and their needs, and she picks out clothes for the person and event. She is wealthy in her own right from singing with Heidi. Everything they do together is an automatic number one hit.

Jeremy

The guy is incredible. He manages many artists, good and bad, and has more business than he can handle. Heidi and I are his first priority. I can now reveal that Jeremy, Heidi, and Lauren live together. Heidi and Jereme won't touch each other, but they will share Lauren. I can't remember the last time I saw an unhappy Lauren. Lauren and Jeremy have two children. Publicly, I'm the father of both.

When Heidi was with Sara and me, she got the child she wanted. Jeremy is her public father for her son. I have no idea how they make that work, but they do, and they're all happy.

Michelle

Michelle has dated many guys, but none of them worked out. We're still good friends, but she knows we're done. Sara and I are in love far deeper than Michelle is capable of. Sara feels sorry for her. We invite her and her mother to holidays and birthday parties. She gets tickets and has come to large concerts with us. She has an excellent job as a teacher, but the time for us has passed. It's sad, in a way. She wasn't capable of the level of commitment and love I was looking for. I suspect that's the problem with all guys she dates. I'm sad for her, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I never expected I'd be drawn to Sara like I am.

Andrea

Besides Sara, Andrea is my love. Sara schedules time with Andrea and me or Andrea, Sara, and me. With her, it was never a question. She never even looked at the other men. Everyone believes she's in love with Sara. She does love Sara, but I'm her lover. We include Andrea with us as her schedule allows. With me being her brother, patients recognize her, and even if their near death, they ask her to get an autograph.

She enjoys the attention far more than I do. I get a good laugh when I'm handed a prescription, and all it has is a room number. When they have patients that are depressed from their condition, Sara and I are given a prescription to get time with me. Sara and I have a blast doing these as the patient faces glow from the surprise.

Becky

Becky was married within a year of my marriage to one of the men whom she interned with. They are madly in love. I have taught him my songs because he was a dud in the bedroom. Becky is their leading income generator due to all the musicians and bands that use her. She is almost a legend in the business already because of her fairness.

Casey

We don't see Casey much anymore. She's got four men chasing her from work. She loves the chase. We spend time with her, but she's happy with her "friends." Her company is dominating the sound industry. It's changing music because of the amazing things she can do in the studio and at concerts. She loves the house and is in no rush to leave.

Donna

Donn did graduate and get into sales. Her personality is perfect. She's able to squeeze every nickel from customers. Casey made her an expert on the products, making her exceptionally knowledgeable. She does instructional videos on how to use our product.

Donna married an engineer from Casey's sound division. He's a nice guy, and everyone likes him. She has two children with him.

Emma

I could not live without Emma. She is my voice for everything. She does interviews, and shares articles, pictures, and videos. She admits that she loves fucking my male groupies, so she has three children. They're all mine, of course. Sara often invites Emma into our bed when she shares me. Emma loves the fame and attention that would smother me. Everyone is happy.

Faith

Of all my sisters, Faith has had it the worst. Her first husband was abusive. Her second husband decided he was gay. She still lives with us. She refuses my assistance to get a job. A vendor for Casey hired her on. Yes, we assisted without her knowledge. Faith is lost in life. Sara wants her to have a child and be a stay-at-home mom. Because of that, lately, we see more Faith. That's helping her mood as well. I love Sara so much.