Sad Son Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara bends over and licks Andrea's mons with a mischievous grin on her face. Oh my, I love that look. Andrea moans. I'm still tired; I lay back to the sounds of licking and Andrea moaning.

At most, it's two minutes before Andrea is shouting, "Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! CUMMMMMMMMING!!! YEOWWWWWWW!"

Like a kitten pouncing, Sara jumps over a set of legs and is now in between Becky's legs. I glance over, and she's using two fingers to open Becky and dig deeper. The squishy sounds make me smile. Becky has raspy breathing with deep breaths. She grabs my arm and squeezes harder as she screams out her orgasm.

Andrea leaves the bed on shaky legs, with Casey assisting her. With a smooth move, she replaces Andrea. Sara pulls back, slowly transverses the legs this time, then like a virgin geek, she attacks Casey with unmatched enthusiasm. I was amazed when Gail reached over and stroked my already rock-hard cock.

Gail whispers, "Smart girl. She has fun, we have fun, and you get hard. That's a win-win-win situation. I think we're going to like Sara ... a lot."

Casey screams out, "HOLY FUCK! HOW DOES SHE ... FUCK YEA! CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!"

Casey goes quiet. Sara surprises us all by rolling across Becky and then again to end up back between my legs.

Sara asks, "I heard your sisters talk about 'Hate Fucking.' On-camera, it's not very pleasant. I like the idea but not the strength and pain the I felt on-camera."

Faith adds her experience, "I know exactly what you mean. With me, I wish he had gone a bit further. He doesn't have the raw strength to hurt me or remove the fun. I wanted him to go further, but later, I think he was right after I thought about it. I used my safeword almost immediately; I'm not a fan of spitting and a few other things. We discussed it, and it was amazing. With your experience, you probably want more. I'm not sure he could or would do much more."

Sara sheepishly says, "Think back to the day you were humiliated and got your black eye. Remember people laughing at you?"

I surprise her by laughing. Her look of surprise is priceless.

I explain, "You don't understand, that was the BEST day of my life. Because of that day ...."

Becky excitedly finishes for me, "You got teased and trained by us. You fucked all seven of us; we're nicer to you. You met Lauren, Jeremy, did the concert, recorded the songs, and now you have Sara in your life. You are a lucky mother fucker."

After we all have a good laugh, I don't like the look I see in Gail's eyes. She's up to no good.

Gail looks at me with a piercing look, "You know Sara, I think you need more than Hal for a lover. Andrea, Becky, and Casey just proved it. He's not enough for us. You said it yourself; his dick isn't big enough. He doesn't have enough muscle to hate fuck you correctly. Hell, even Michelle knew his potential. Did you know that she dumped her expelled boyfriend, looked straight at Hal, reviewed his potential, and took the next random man next to him?"

Sara picked up on Gail's story way before I did, "Really? Well, she does know him a lot better. With my body, I bet I can take that boy from her. Oh yes, I can easily take any man I want. Look how easy it was to take your dim brother. You were all right; it was much easier than I ever dreamed. I can play with him and my big friends when I need a good fucking."

I almost laugh at how stupid they think I am. Ok, yes, it took a while for me to catch on. Sara went too far so that even I could catch on. Yeah, she probably did that on purpose. I love this woman so much.

My anger quickly builds. For me, the arrogance and pain from the night at Kate's home fuels my manufactured anger. I hate the pain that I suffered and the thought of what they would do to Kate. She's such a sweet and innocent woman. She cared, and they wanted to violate her trust and body for that.

How do I transfer that hate too sweet, caring Sara? Jealousy fails; I know how she feels about them and me. She's been very upfront about her career. Lust fails. I don't ever want to use lust with Sara. In the end, I used my love. It's like I'm acting in a movie for her. I'm doing what she wants; I'm making her happy. Now I need to transform, so she knows this isn't personal. I can't use her name. Ah-ha, I know.

I scream at Sara, "Laura! How the fuck can you do that to me!"

I wind up and slap her in the face, knocking her back.

I continue, hiding my smile, "You didn't think I would find out you're fucking my best friend ... Mister Happy Face!"

Oh God, did I just say that?!!!

Sara looks surprised and ready to laugh.

I stand up in bed, looking down at her, "I need to clean out that dirty mouth, you fucking, cheating, lying, cunt!"

I force my rock-hard cock into her mouth and fuck her mouth as hard as possible. I surprise her, causing her to gag and spit me out.

I slap her face two more times, "Fuck you bitch! You blow my friend; you can fucking eat this!"

I shove my cock in, and it goes all the way in. Oh my. Oh wow. Oh, this is good. Of course, she can deep throat me easily. She's had much bigger than me. None of my sisters can do this, so it's really cool having your cock down a throat. Ok, in her throat. I'm not long enough to go very far. It still feels incredible. After just thirty seconds, I pull out.

Sara looks at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen; she sniffles, "Bruce. I'm sorry. I love you..." She smiles, "... and big cocks."

I'm pissed because she said I wasn't big enough, but damn, with that cute smile on her face, I just want to fuck her. HEY, that's my plan. I use both palms of my hands to push her back by pressing on the tips of her shoulders. Once on her back, I sit on her stomach.

I roar, "So! You want big cock, huh! Take this bitch." I slap her right breast hard. I wonder, can she feel that? "Not so fun now, huh? How about some more?" I wail on her left breast with all, well, most of my strength, using the tips of my fingers to get an excellent impression in pink, an ouch, and a moan."

I don't believe it. She moaned? No way. I slap both breasts harder by using more of my palm.

Sara taunts me, "Oh yeah, I love that; I want me some more of that Brucey baby."

Hey, that could be a song.

I push off on her huge melons, moving me down between her legs. This is precisely where I want to be. I chuck my cock into Sara in one go. This might kill other women, not Sara. She's so wet, I slide right in.

I scream, "Fuck you, L ... Linda! I'm going to ream you good."

Really, is that the best I can do? Didn't I call her Laura before? Either way, I use all my strength to fuck her as hard as possible. I'm trying to go fast, but harder is better. Occasionally, I reach up and slap a breast.

I shout at Sara, "You're my bitch now; I own you. You cum without my permission, so help me; I will spank you until your ass is candy apple red. Sit still so I can pound your mother fucking ass!"

I really need to work on my anger wording, even though I sound lame. I am doing well at using my strength. I'm getting a good slapping noise, and my balls are wrapping up under Sara and striking her pussy.

I shout out again, "What's the matter, Lynn? Cat got your tongue. Not ready to cum yet? Fine, I'll leave you high and dry!"

Sara screams, "NO! I need my orgasm. Bruce baby. Please be nice to me."

My cock almost comes out on each trust. I now use my hands to pull Sara back to me each time I thrust forward. Oh yes, this feels good.

Sara almost sounds like she is ready as she pleads, "BRUCE! I, I, I NEED, I need to cum! Please, baby! Let me cum!"

I tried to use a mad scientist laugh, which only made my sisters fall to the ground in laughter. Sara smiled until she saw my reaction. I grabbed both ankles and pulled them apart like I was making a wish. I pull out, grab both ankles and push up into the air. One hand holds both ankles, while the other spanks her ass ten times, five on each side. These are all quick, one after another. The first three got ouches, you fucker, and the next seven got one long moan.

I continue my assault on her pussy with extreme force. I feel like I get more depth. This is cool. I see Emma use her hand to gather her hair and pull her head back while thrusting her breasts at me. How cool. I drop Sara's legs to my side. I push her onto her stomach. She's now on the bed at an angle. I pull her hips back to me, spank her ass two more times, and then pull her back into my lancing pole deep inside her pussy.

Sara's exact wording is, "Ooooof!"

I have Sara in doggie position, and I start slamming into her with all the force I can muster. In this position, I can slide her body harder along my cock as it pushes in, and I pull it out.

Sara is screaming her head off excitedly; she's calling me Hal, Bruce, and Ben.

I'm running out of energy. This fast and hard fucking is hard. Sara looks like she's swimming. Her entire body is wet from sweat, grinding her pussy on me and working her pussy muscles. I hope she's getting close to bursting.

I finally follow Emma's advice. A hand slips off her hips and goes to her scalp, where I quickly gather a handful of long, wet, blonde hair. I pull up with some force. Instantly, her hands push her up, and I guide her head up and back.

I scream out through heavy breathing, "Ready to cum? BEG FOR IT!!"

Sara screams. Amanda reaches out and is fingering her clit. Donna and Faith grab hard on her pointy nipples and pull hard, extending her breasts out to a point.

Sara screams out, "OUCH! OUCH! I need to cum NOW!"

I pull back and launch my cock two more times before saying in a deep, calm voice, "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, is that the best you can do? That was pathetic."

I am breathing hard, trying extremely hard to hold off my growing need to cum. I mean, me, little brother Hal, still in High School, am fucking a retired porn star. I'm holding her from an orgasm as I pound the fuck out of her. Why? I love Sara more than anything. Yet, she loves this type of fucking. I don't need this. Hell, I want to avoid this. How do I say no to her?

Sara moans, "I NEED to cum. Right now! Right, this instant! HAL!!!! LET ME CUM! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!"

I tease her, "Oh, I don't know ... what do my sisters think?"

As one, they shout out, "HAL!"

OK, I see how this is. All of them against me.

As I launch my first thick wad of cum into Sara, I whisper, "Your wish is my command, cum for me now."

The last time Sara orgasmed, I only knew because of the vice on my cock. This time as I release her hair, she stays up vertically and screams, "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

I still feel the vice try to clamp down on my cock. However, I'm hardened steel. My cannon shoots five hard thrusts of cum into Sara. She falls forward into the pillows. My sister's hands are quickly retracted. Gail pushes me onto my side. Both Sara and I are covered in towels and patted dry. Donna and Casey give us shoulder and leg massages which feel lovely.

Sara pushes my exhausted body to my back, straddles me, and kisses me. This is very pleasurable.

Sara giggles looking around at all my sisters, "Had I thought of a massage after sex, it would have been in all my contracts. This is awesome!"

Meanwhile, Donna and Emma get up on the bed where Sara was just moments ago. Donna has a foot-long dildo in her hand. I think there is much going on that I don't know. That's for two people, I guess. I mean, it looks double-ended. No way. Sara?

Gail pushes me onto my side, so I can watch.

As Sara moves before Donna, she spreads her legs and pushes the dildo into Donna's pussy. She moans as it goes almost halfway in. Sara has a huge smile on her face as she uses her hands to pull out and then press in the dildo while twisting it back and forth. Donna screams out in pleasure.

Sara moves forward in a squatting position, feels the dildo, then slowly drops onto the fake phallus. Both women have a look of subline pleasure on their faces. Sara slowly lifts and falls on the pink toy while Donna moves her hips up to meet the downward motion. They do this for a few minutes. I'm drooling as I watch this display. Sara suddenly stops about an inch or two above Donna.

Sara commands Donna, "As quick as you can, pound me!"

Donna doesn't have to move far before their mons contact the opposite body. Due to the short distance, she quickly thrusts up and down with Sara's body. Immediately, both scream as their pussies' slam into each other.

It's entertaining watching the two of them. Each is screaming. Each is raising in volume and the notes they hit as this goes on. This is terrific entertainment. All my other sisters seem amused as well at watching this. I'm hard already.

It doesn't take long for them to orgasm. Sara is a true professional. She holds her orgasm until Donna explodes. In a heartbeat, Sara orgasms as well. That's quite the skill. Donna is wiped out and manages to stay in position, unmoving.

Sara turns to look at me. She sensually places the dildo into her mouth and cleans off Donna's end. She flips it around and cleans it off in her mouth as she says, "Mmmmm, tasty."

Sara takes that same dildo and places it in Emma's pussy almost halfway. We see the same display with Emma that Donna got. Emma lasted much longer than Donna did. Poor Sara looks worn out. As I see that, Andrea takes Becky's hand, and they run out of the bedroom, down the hall, and downstairs.

*****

Andrea and Becky walk into the bedroom with a tray of drinks and a tray of cookies and mini muffins heated in the microwave oven as Sara and Emma finish up. Sara and Donna aren't moving. Sara has been active all along. It looks like she finally wore out. I set some drinks and a napkin of goodies on the nightstand.

I pull Sara up to a sitting position where she is leaning on me. She takes both juice cups, muffins, and cookies. Once she finishes, I let her lay back. I go back to get something for myself. I am back next to Sara and see that her eyes are open and alive again. That was exactly what she needed.

Sara sits up and hugs me hard. No words are spoken; none are needed.

Donna and Emma get off the bed while Sara moves to the center. Faith and Gail get back up on the bed corners nearest the headboard. They're up to no good.

Sara gives me my instructions, "Baby, I plan to please your last two sisters while you fuck me as fast as possible. I know you're tired and worn out. I know I certainly am. This whole night has been awesome. Your sisters reached out to me, asking for me to eat and stay here, so they could verify you aren't just using me for sex.

"No man has ever worked so hard to please me. This has been a spectacular evening of sex and exploration. The best part honestly was spending time with you. We didn't rush dinner, and we took a long slow walk just so you could be with me. I have no doubt that I could have ended tonight at any time. I never wanted tonight to end. It's been explosive and magical. I have never worn myself out from sex before.

"Your sisters wanted three rounds, helping to get you hard again. You certainly had no issues with that. Eighteen and all this beauty, it was easy ... and fun as hell. I'm going to suck your last two sisters off as you fuck the hell out of me. I have already cum more times tonight than any month of my life.

"Think about that. No MONTH with all the filming and boyfriends I've had, has equaled tonight. I am yours while you don't try to share me with another man. You're the last man I will ever fuck. Faith, you're next; get your pussy up here and let me make you cum. Hal, just fast. With eating two sisters that have fucked you, I won't take long."

In an instant, Faith has her pussy over Sara. I can hear the licking up until Faith starts moaning. Oh shit, I need to start moving!

Faith is on her knees and leaning up against Sara. I move into my position and start a fast fucking. To have some fun, I play tennis as I'm fucking Sara. If you watch the ball in tennis, your head bobs back and forth as the ball goes back and forth. You know what I am talking about.

I try to emulate the same thing. Rather than going straight ahead into her pussy, I slightly sway my body to the left. That means my cock crosses over the center line and ends on the left side of her pussy walls. As I pull out, my body shifts to the left side of the imaginary centerline, and I aim for the right side of her pussy.

I do this as fast as I can. This means that as I piston in and out quickly, my body is moving right and left a few inches. All this time, Faith is screaming, "Sara!" over and over and over. She ends with an "OH FUCK ME!" as she orgasms and stops.

Faith rolls to me with a huge smile on her face. She's almost giggling with happiness. Immediately, Gail is in place for her pussy licking.

Before the licking commences, Sara shouts out, "HAL! You're a mother fucking asshole. God, I love you!"

That makes me smile as I continue to drill this unbelievable woman. My sisters start a low, slow, sexy, and breathy chanting, "Hal."

Oh my, that gives me so much energy. I don't understand why, but damn, it feels great.

Sara pushes Gail up, "Fuck you, Hal. I felt your cock twitch when they started chanting your name like that. At your next concert, all the retired porn stars will be in the front row chanting your name like that as we expose our breasts until you blow a load in your pants."

I can picture them doing that. Both Gail and I cum at the same time. I thunder a scream of pleasure as Gail wails her announcement of her orgasm. I pull Gail back to me so she doesn't suffocate Sara. After my four ropes of cum paint Sara's pussy, I take us both over and onto our sides. I am spent. Sara jumps over me and snuggles up behind me.

All of us ended up sleeping on that bed for the night. Nine of us were snuggled up like sardines. Two slept on the end of the bed, spooned. What a hell of a night.

Chapter 16 -- Mom

It's a month later. I am now graduated from High School. Donna is done with college. Sara and I have been dating and making the papers. That amuses my family to no end. My career is thriving locally and picking up steam nationally.

I am now waiting at the front door of 1240 Main Street. Before me is a colossal cape cod, three stories tall mansion with an eight-car garage. Sara had suspected this would happen; a limo came to pick me up at home; I was summoned. I pressed the doorbell and Beethoven's 5th plays. Cute. A stuffy butler answers the front door, asks me to come in, and shows me to a large living room. I found it interesting that he didn't ask my name; he knew who I was. Someone did their homework on me.

An older woman sits on a couch in a lovely floor-length evening gown and a few silver hairs. She looks tall, sits up straight, and it appears that she exercises a bit. No cleavage, but her breasts are enormous. She does not look happy to see me. She has what looks like a Martini in her hand, and she's sipping from it as she eyes me with suspicion.

The butler directs me to a chair that's by itself. All they're missing is a spotlight. I did say "they're" because there are also two younger women in long evening gowns. Both are pretty, with plunging necklines that show off their ample cleavage. The mother has much larger breasts but doesn't flaunt it.

There is one common attribute, their breasts.

There are three young men on another couch. They're all dressed in suits like they're going to a club. Yeah, they're all dressed up to go out as soon as possible. They don't want to be here. Not one of them looks happy to see me.

I am dressed up as well. Lauren has me in a white suit with a black lining and lapels, black socks, and black and white shoes like they wore back in the '20s. I have a black shirt, with a black and white striped tie. They look conservative while I'm hip and trendy. I think it's cool as hell.