Sad Son Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's patient, caring, confident. Any of the porn stars would have had sex with him. She was positive the girls at school would. Yet, Sara is in his arms. She felt the heat emanating from his body with her eyes still closed. She sensed an aura of happiness around him. A thin spoke reached out to each sister. There is a massive conduit to her body that enveloped it. She was safe in his sphere of love.

Sara broke down crying. Hal stays seated, has Sara stand up, and sits her down on his lap, now facing him and her legs in front of her on the bed. Hal says nothing. He holds her tighter, smashing her breasts into him. She knows he just smiled. A thought crosses her mind; the self-doubt is back.

Sara has tears running down her face as she talks between sobs, "No man can handle our past. He will meet past co-stars that fucked me. Men will recognize me and lust for me. People will yell vulgar comments and want to touch me. Women detest me and men want to have sex with me.

"No man but Hal can look me in the eyes. This will eat at you over time. Then the comments and stories of how good I was in bed will come to you. Jealousy seeps in. Men can't deal with a woman with as much sex baggage as we have. There's no way this works."

Becky laughs the loudest of my sisters and speaks up, "Grow up, Sara. You had a job, and you did it very well. That's behind you. It wasn't that long ago; we were worried about Hal and handling his fame. You're the solution."

We all look at Becky like she's gone crazy.

Becky replies to the unasked questions, "What did they say? Travel abroad and stay inside. Isn't that the answer to fame for Hal? Now Imagine we make posters of Hal back-to-back with a perfect ten. The words read, 'Why would he want this skank,' the next picture shows Sara and Hal kissing. The caption continues, '... when he has a porn star at home?' Of course, we can't do that, but something tamer would help both. It goes both ways. A poster with a hunk and then Hal."

Emma objects, "We can't do anything to alienate his fans. The women get the idea that's he's taken by a beautiful woman. However, showing a picture of them together in a loving embrace would have the same effect and look cute. For Sara, we get security."

Sara objects, "I made good money, but I can't afford security."

Andrea points out, "No, but Hal can. We probably all need someone watching us. With Hal's profile, we might be a target of some crazy person."

While this is going on, I scream out, "Turn the radio up. I want to hear that."

Donna turns up the volume.

Sara comments, "That's Hal on guitar. I would know that sound anywhere."

Faith inquires, "You sure?"

I reply, "That's some of the work I did for Jeremy."

Donna turns it up more.

Gail pipes up, "Yes, his long notes. I can feel the emotion with how the notes are strung together."

Sara shouts, "You don't follow the music."

More composed now, "Most music has four beats per bar thingy. Every instrument plays its notes on that quarter beat. Not Hal. He feels where the note goes, and sometimes it's quick or late."

I fill in, "Sheet music is a guide. When I get into a song, I feel the music and know when to play the notes. What you were hearing was partially the bleeding effect that Casey's devices do."

Sara shyly says, "That's cool about your song. I'm sorry, Hal, the comments and actions of others wear me down. I don't want to ruin your life; my history will ruin you."

I'm laughing as I suggest, "For you, I will get a bodyguard that is also a standup comic."

They all look at me open-mouthed, confused, and obviously not understanding.

I'm frustrated with them, "What? Have none of you ever gone to a comedy club? They all deal with people talking, standing up during the performance, and other rude behavior like cell phones ringing. That's some of the best stuff. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can put people down better than a comic. It's both scathing and hilarious. That would be perfect for you.

"Can you see it now? Some guy says, 'Hey baby, I think you need a hot stud like me.' Then the bodyguard says, 'Sorry, we were still satisfied with your mama last night. Your sister was quite the screamer as I fucked her. Why would we bother with a pathetic loser like you that can only find skanks in a bar with those dreadful pickup lines. Go back to high school where that impresses a woman.'"

Sara sits stunned, "I guess I just need you."

I hug Sara even harder.

Sara whispers, "I didn't realize how much you love your sisters." My eyes lower. "No. no. It's OK. I also see that you really do love me. Not my huge boobs, my movies, my acting, just me."

I giggle, "Um, about your acting ...."

Sara playfully hits me, "Hey now. I'm an accredited actress. True, I never got a part for the way I recite my lines, but if you have zero acting skills, it doesn't matter what you look like; you don't have a future."

Sara breaks free and stands up.

As she gets onto the bed, she says to me, "I want to see how it's different with you."

Casey offers, "It's not just how he does it, it's ... more."

Sara isn't impressed, "I have seen a lot from some very talented men. I don't ...."

Andrea is blunt, "Stop. I guarantee no man or woman has ever done what Hal will do to you. There's just no way. Shut up and enjoy."

Sara quips, "No way he ...."

Emma talks over her, "Stop! He will. Shut up and hang on tight. He is going to rock your world."

Sara doesn't look convinced, yet she gets in the middle of the bed, adjusts the pillows to her liking, and asks for some towels.

I will admit. A part of me can't help but admire her beauty and just wants to fuck her brains out. I know that would disappoint everyone. She really is that beautiful.

With Sara in position and comfortable. I move to her side. She knows I can kiss, but that's OK; I want to start out with something familiar and help her calm down. OK, with her experience in front of others, most likely, it's helping me calm down.

Like before, I see fireworks. I hope that never ends; it's pretty cool. She isn't here for kisses. It's time to really test my 'songs' out. My sisters are no sluts, yet they are women and know what they like. It might be that every experienced man does it like I do but calls it something else. None of us, save Sara, have enough experience to know.

I use kisses to hop down to her breasts. These are truly stunning. Hard nipples, enormous size, and unnaturally perkiness. Minimal movement, wobble, or flattening. I play with them a bit, but I don't want to dwell on them. I'm showing Sara that she is more than a pair of perfect breasts, which she is.

Four beats or notes are a typical time in music. You can have any combination of whole, half, quarter, and sixteenth notes. In my mind, I suck lightly on her left nipple while I pinch her right nipple lightly twice for two half notes in my mind. I follow that up with four faster and harder quarter sucking and pinching. I then do a series of quick sixteen harsher suckings and tweaking the nipple between two fingers.

I ran through that list five times, the longest I have ever lasted. I repeat those four times. I then use my chorus of licking around both nipples slowly and lightly, topping each one with a deep sucking of breath.

When I finish, my jaw is exhausted. I underestimated the amount of work I had to do. I didn't get full breaths, so I am breathing hard now as I sit back on my heels, slightly lightheaded. I needed that break.

I look at Sara. I know she had a few orgasms, but she was quiet. I wasn't positive she enjoyed it. One look at Sara, and I see I was wrong, yet again. Sara is breathing quick, in short breaths, quietly. So that's why I didn't know; she makes almost no noise. She looks like she just walked out of a shower. Her blonde hair is dark in color and a mess. That is so unlike Sara. She loves her hair to look nice.

The biggest thing I see is Sara's eyes. They're literally bugging out of her skull. She's looking at me like I'm the Exorcist, and my head spun around. Her hands are still clenched on the bedding like it's holding her up. I spring forward to wrap my sweaty arms around her sweaty body. My arms slip down her body. Every sister takes a towel and rubs us down. That was heaven. Now we can hold each other.

When Sara has fully recovered, she has tears in her eyes, "Nobody has ever spent so much effort pleasing me. I get a lot of mauling, compression, and hard squeezing, but nobody has ever done anything close to what you just did."

I sit up and crawl between her legs. The tears stop.

Sara taunts me, "I've had many on-screen and off-screen times with some wickedly talented women. No offense Hal, but I don't see how you top them. Don't let me stop you from trying."

Faith yells out, "Get her good, Hal."

Last week I blew Andrea up with a new 'song.' I'm going to try it on, Sara. I use a slow licking along a vulva, across her mons, back to the opposite vulva, and across her taint. I then do a licking of the right outer lips from the taint to the clit, across the clit, back outside the lips, and across the taint to complete the circle. I repeat that faster and with more pressure on the inside on the lips, yet still striking her clit. I now do three lickings around the hole as deep as possible. That means getting my nose as far inside as I can. I end the round by slamming my tongue into her pussy walls as hard as I can, drawing a star. One. Four more to go.

My chorus is loud, hard, suctioning everything I can reach for ten seconds. I repeat everything three times. By the end of the third run, I and my tongue are worn out. I fall back, exhausted. This time I hear both of us sucking hard for air. I know Sara had one hard orgasm, several small ones, and then it seemed like a rolling orgasm for the last two minutes or so. I have no idea how she didn't push me away. Not one of my sisters would have survived that.

I look up, and Sara's still pink and almost red face. I fucked up. I should have noticed.

While huffing for a breath, I try to say, "I'm ... sorry ... should ... have ... seen ... your ... condition."

Becky massages my shoulders, "We were all going to say something, but she gave us the 'no' finger waving."

Sara waves her hands like she wants to sit up. She's too weak to do it on her own. Casey and Andrea both assist. After she is upright, she continues forward to go down face-first. This woman is sneaky, though. She shoots up and launches herself at me with a burst from her legs. Naturally, she knocks me over. No way I can hold her back.

Her arms are literally crushing me. I could care less because she's also planting kisses on my lips as her eyes are tearing. That was too much for her body; she's worn out. When she runs out of energy, her head snuggles up with mine. I can't describe how awesome this feels.

Gail is first to taunt Sara, "Just another carpet munching, huh? Just another day at the office shooting a movie. No big deal, right? I mean, you must get that once a week, right?"

Emma adds, "I did record it. Wait until you see the faces that Sara made. It's priceless."

Sara is excited, "Really? Did you record that? Can I get a copy? I want to share that with our club. For most of us, it's been a long time since we had good sex. I can't believe how good you are."

Gail explains, "It's like we told you. He explored and came up with songs. I love the repetition."

Sara looks me in the eyes, "Hal, you have been absolutely fantastic. What you did to my nipples and pussy was legendary. I need you to fuck me, and I know I will love it. I see what your sisters are talking about. I expect fucking will be incredible as well. However, I have had some amazing men in me. Unless you grow four more inches, you can't hit those places.

"Having said that, none of them had me off-camera. None of them got a second chance with me. Why? They were conceited assholes. They knew they were good and big; you do it their way when they want you in between their other girlfriends. I won't put up with that. It's why you're here and will get more chances, and they never will. You're a better man. Now come on and fuck me."

What? She starts off telling me huge dicks have been in her; they feel amazing; I will never give her that. How will I ever make her happy? I have no chance. She likes me better, but I won't be as good. I have no chance to win.

Gail saves me, "Hal. Look at me."

I look up into her smiling face. Did she not hear Sara?

In a low sexy voice, Gail says, "Size is nice and fulfilling. It's hard to describe how full a woman feels being stuffed with a big one. However, size isn't everything. Is eating a woman just licking mons? Is Sara the same as Michelle? I doubt it. Great sex is as much who you're with as much as it is what you do. You don't have a fourteen-inch beer can. You ARE the man Sara wants. You will take her places nobody else can reach. That is how a musician beats a porn star at sex; your partner would rather have you. Give her a good slow fucking. You'll have time for two more rounds. We've been planning for this moment."

Gail passionately kisses me. I sure needed that clarification. With crystal clarity, I now see how my sisters love me.

I take my time maneuvering between Sara's legs. I feel no need to rush this. She has the most adorable look on her face. I have seen her modeling pictures and several of her movies. I haven't even seen this look before.

Casey comments, "Fuck. Look at that face. I want to fuck her."

Even I must chuckle at that; it's the truth. I saw a flash; Emma took a picture. Sara is in need and moaning already. Her nipples are as enlarged as I have ever seen, even online. No fluffing or teasing; this is straight-out porn star horny. Not sure if that's a thing, but it is now.

Before I comply with her obvious wishes, I ask, "We have been tested, but I will wear a condom if you prefer? I have been active; there is always a chance."

I snicker as I see Andrea ready to explode, daring to not trust a medical report.

Sara saves me, "I know your partners and the type of people they are. You will never wear a condom with me. Push forward."

Holy shit, she's tight. I did NOT expect that. I follow orders and push forward.

Sara explains, "My last movie was the last time I was with a man. It was an awful experience. I retired the next day. My friends are going to freak out when they hear about this."

I stop, "You're going to tell them?"

Sara gives me a look that confuses me, "Your sister took a picture, and you're fucking a retired porn star. That will help your career."

Emma is pissed, "This is for me. I need your authorization and signature on a form before using your picture to benefit Hal. My guess is he doesn't want his personal life to make the papers or fan sites."

I agree, "I'm not telling anyone. You can put this on your website, but this is my private life. They saw us together publicly, but that's different than this. They can go fuck themselves."

As I continue pressing in, the smile enlarges on her face, and she is using her Kegel muscles to quickly squeeze and release my cock.

I yell out, "Oh fuck, Sara! That's fantastic. Her pussy is squeezing my cock!"

I start out slow and gradually increase until I find the sweet spot where she's happy. She likes it just a bit faster than I prefer. That's slower than all my sisters. Sara has an inquisitive look on her face.

Sara finally asks me, "Have you not seen a porn movie?"

I ask her in reply, "Have you not made love before?"

Sara doesn't sound convincing, "I'm a love expert."

Donna retorts, "No, you're an expert at making love on camera. Hal does it in person. Don't worry about the technical details. Just lay back and enjoy the ride. This doesn't work on camera, it's too slow and soothing, but it's a hell of a long and awesome ride."

Sara releases her hold on me and falls back into the pillows. I see her relax as I push in and pull out. Push in and pull out. I get a pattern of eight slow in and out, then two fast in and out. She quickly adapts to the pattern. I can sense her body anticipating my quick thrusts.

After three sets, I start swaying from side to side.

Sara screams, "No kidding. Now have you learned that already? AWESOME!"

Sara seems to be doing great, no pink, no rushing for breaths, no sweat building up or rolling in rivers. She looks like she's ready to fall asleep. Me? I'm a train wreck. Sweat is rolling into my eyes, my hair is probably spiked, I smell, and I am seriously working hard to breathe.

I'm about ready to end this. It's obvious she can go on forever; I can't. I am quickly running out of steam.

As I speed up, I yell out, "HelpBoobsPussyClit."

I hope someone understands my exhausted message. All my sisters are on the bed digging in. I see a hand on each nipple, although they're not in sync. A hand is playing with her clit, and one is under her, looking for a .... rim job? Two hands are massaging her shoulders while two more are playing with her incredible breasts. They all have smiles on their faces.

I am fucking her hard, with my ass coming way up, using every millimeter of my cock. I almost want to cry at how lucky I am. A porn star wants me, and I'm pounding the crap out of her. Her body is perfect. That long golden mane, the rosy cheeks, tiny nose, deep blue eyes, and perfect teeth. I understand why men want to own her and fuck her.

This woman is in magnificent shape for any age, let alone thirty-two. Her long slender legs go on forever. They're tan with no tan lines. She has her legs bent and wide open to accommodate me. Her belly is as flat as a teenager's.

Of the retired porn stars, none of them are ugly. Some look better than Sara, which I will deny in a court of law, but Sara is special in how she looks at me. They all like me, but it was easy to see that Sara was on another level.

Now that I am back to the task at hand, I'm exhausted from fucking so fast. How do I end this? How do I outlast an experienced sex performer?

I believe Sara has figured out that I have a problem. Her solution is rather ... interesting.

Somehow, Sara has the capacity to talk slow, with a low, breathy, and sexy voice, "Oh Hal baby, mmmmm, why don't you do me a favor, please. I want you to shoot your wit-tle gun in my lit-tle fer-tle pus-sy. Oh yes, I want a tee-ny ti-ny wit-tle ba-by Hal."

By the time she finished, I had already fired three of my seven ropes of cum into her body as I roared like the alpha male I am.

Sara's legs go straight out. Otherwise, she's looking at something far away.

I fell to my side onto my sisters when I finished shooting a gigantic load of cum into Sara. My arms and legs feel like rubber from fucking so long and so hard at the end. I can't move or talk. Sara and my sisters slide my lifeless body around, and I'm wrapped in towels.

I can see what's going on, but I can't assist. How is Sara moving and helping them? I thought she was dead. Oh shit, oh no, no, no, no.

Andrea and Becky are on the bed next to me. Both sisters are naked and have their knees bent and wide open. I thought they were expecting me to eat them out. No, no, no.

Sara says to my sisters, "I need someone to time me. I get most women off in less than three minutes. If I get asked back, I would like to bring my friends. They would love to experience what I did tonight. Like me, most have not been with a man for ten and up to twenty years because sex has been so bad for us.

"In exchange for that, we're all expert carpet munchers and would like to offer you our expertise. Notice I said we had not had a man for up to twenty years. We have women quite often. I mean, we aren't dead, you know. If we're not with Hal, we would like to show all of you a hell of a good time. Why? We want Hal time, and we want to take the very best care of each of you to offset the time we use Hal."