Sad Son Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail

I could not live without Gail. She still has that bubbly personality even after having two children with me. She is the most organized person I know. She handles Sara and me with what looks like ease. She tracks all family members, assisting Sara with who's available when Sara is in the mood. Andrea and Gail never look at another man; I am all they want. They're both busy with their life outside of me.

Gail works with several charities and is trying to get Faith to help. Sara and I are supportive of that effort. It will help Faith. I see Gail more than Sara. She's always available for any needs and reminds me to eat, eat right, workout, play with kids, and work. I have so much going on, yet she makes it easy for me.

Sara's Family

Since the "experience" with her family, they have been wonderful. They, too, come over often for nephew, niece, and grandchild time. They support Sara by attending many of their charity events. Oh yea, if anyone pisses me off at a charity event, they're banned for six months. Attendance is up to all charity events around the city.

Well, that wraps it up. Life is good. Hal is happy. The family is happy. I love Sara and my sisters.

The end.