Sadie Outlaw Ep. 008: DOC'S HOLIDAY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Sadie started for the barbershop all by herself while Shaunesy rode out with Rodrigo. On her way she tired of feeling icky and just whipped her borrowed shirt off. Eyes spotted her massive tits bobbing just that fast. Someone even volunteered to open the barbershop door for her just to get a close up look at her nipples. Spotting the hand tattoos over her breasts however freaked them out. Who would do that to themselves? "After you Miss L'A... more!"

"Ain't seen tits before?"

"Yes'm! Course I have." She knew differently and draped Eddie's shirt over his barber pole. Broderick Newcomb the town's livestock keeper, one of that is, stared hopelessly in lust. Seventeen and all new to him she smirked then took his hands and placed them over her breasts.

"Get you a feel. Ain't those nice?"

"Very much Miss L'Amour! Thank ya!"

"What's yer name?"

"Broderick, Ma'am!"

"Too long! Yer Brody from here on." She flirtatiously glanced down at his tented crotch. "Look me up tomorrow after I get back to town. Maybe I'll let ya gimme a body massage."

"Body?" He flared his eyes and gulped. "Like... all over? But... ain't you Mister Pike's girl?"

"No man's girl Body... I mean Brody. Dang boy! How hung are you?" The blond hair, blue eyed boy grinned then removed his hands from her chest. Showing her a rough size in length between his free hands she puckered her lower lip. "Saddles that... settles that!" She chuckled, "How thick?" She had to know.

"Ye'er embarassin' me, Miss L'Amour."

"No, I ain't!" She frowned, "You was awful greedy in showin' me how long ya was."

"Bigger'n a rattler!"

"This big?" She used both hands to, "Y'know what? I'll jus' feel for myself." Groping him with her fingers she smiled wide. "Speakin' of rattles... jus' how old are ya Brody Boy?"

"Eighteen in four months Miss L'Amour."

"Perfect!" Underage in the future but in the past, it was common that younger folk married and started families. Seventeen on the cusp, Sadie was all in. "Know what? How about you bunk upstairs with me come nightfall? Why wait until tomorrow night. Your momma let you out after dark?"

"No ma! Only my Uncle Brutus."

"Big Brutus? Well, I'll be. No wonder yer rattler's fat." She laughed. "You come knockin' at sundown and you can tenderize my toes. These boots are killin' me."

"I'll try Ma'am!"

"No more of this ma'am and Miss L'Amour stuff... call me... I dunno... make up a pet name."

"Fluffy?"

"Were these fluffy?"

"No ma'am... I mean... I don't want my mouth washed out... "

"Yer a man. Throw that bar a soap back at Brutus. Smell he carries he needs it more'n you." She chuckled. "Speakin of... where do you work?"

"With the farm animals outside town. Uncle Brutus don't know I left the farm. It's jus' me and my brother Chester. He's watchin' over things, he's younger'n me. Our momma was Uncle Brute's sister, she and our Pa died from the scarlet fever three years past."

"I'm sorry for your loss Brody. So, yer uncle raises cattle and the like to sell to the locals?"

"Yes'm! Cows, pigs, chickens, sheep."

"Nice! Okay... let me get my girls here covered up before Grennen comes yellin' at me. You can cover 'em tonight when ya sleep over. Tell Brutus you gotta date with a crazy woman."

"Are ya... loco?"

"You see me catch that stick of dynamite earlier?"

"No ma'am... you surely didn't. You'd be missin' an arm."

"Bit the fuse off." She chattered her teeth at him then chased his crotch playfully. "Don't you worry none... my teeth will be nice to ya tonight."

"What about Mister Pike?"

"He can watch. Hell, he might help ya gimme a rub down." Fingers crossed!

"I'll be here by sundown." The boy could not believe his luck. He knew one thing; he needed pointers on manhood. He was at that age where he was goo goo eyed over a certain girl in town but fearing her just the same. He wanted to know the facts of life.

"Leave Brutus and Chester at home."

"Yes'm!"

"Figger me out a cute nickname."

"I'll work on it."

Bloody shirt in hand Sadie went on into the barber shop. Discarding the shirt on his shaving bar she chuckled. "Folks see that they won't be wantin' no haircut." Retracing her steps, she at least took it in the back room. Going upstairs she decided to try another shirt from Edward's wardrobe, this one a poet shirt with the ruffled breast piece. Tying it up over her abdomen she laughed at herself, "Lookin' like I'm a pirate. Ahoy matey! Yeah, so not me." Off it went! "Maybe I should look into that Kerwin fellas' closet. He had a tank on that would do me justice. Too much skin though. Course, Tom owes me his life so he and Grennon can get over it. I mean come on, Carlotta and Vera wear petticoats with boob action goin' on. Theirs ain't as fetchin' as my girls though. If mine were real, they'd go floppin' out. Sturdy bitches!" She shook her titties with not much response. "Hell, those nanites might have made these bulletproof."

"Not even close Sadie." Tilly giggled. "I do admire your chest, mine are... pale in comparison. 34C!"

"Bet yer caretakers love 'em when they come bathe ya."

"They do... treat me on occasion." She laughed. "If only I could feel their hands and lips. I do get special treatment just to keep me sane. It does me good to watch my nipples sucked upon. The horizon even better once an added pillow under my head allows it."

"Jus' pornos my ass." Sadie laughed. "Listen to you. Special treatment!"

"Well, I am invaluable, so I do get my way more often than not. Fine! If you must know... yes, I have... attendants who... at least try to pleasure me. It's really only the visual, I watch them."

"I won't tell Brandon."

"Would it matter? He and I will never be together again. Unless there becomes a way to reunite his spirit with his body here in the future."

"Where there's a will there's a way. You can watch me with Brody and Ed tonight. Hell, if'n you see through my eyes you can be me."

"Strangely... I'm as excited as you are." Tilly snickered. "My life is hell here all alone Sadie. I am really glad you understand me, and I do sincerely apologize if I had deceived you in small ways. Telling you everything seemed... too much I suppose."

"You can tell me anything Tilly. I'm glad to call you a friend. If I can ever save you... I will."

"I'm treated very well. Yet, I know if I fail my employers that might change." She watches Sadie try on another shirt a simple button down. Like the ruffled shirt she tied up her lower hems into a bow at her belly button. Pierced turquoise pins she kept hidden in her bag were installed above her tummy as decor. Leaving her shirt unbuttoned her chest was certainly going to be the sinner of attention. "I'll button up when I get to the church. Can't have Father Rod go hurlin' holy water at me. Shirt this thin, I'd look swimmingly."

"You know you want that. You're horrible! Bedding down young Broderick..."

"Hey! You hush! No more of this Momma shit. I told you I'm history in the makin'. My way! The Wyndham's will jus' have to cope with the changes. Like I said those nanites are like the Doublemint Choir... Double yer pleasure, double yer fun, with double mint, double good, Doublemint Cum! Soundin' like an orgy if'n I ever heard one."

"Gum! Good lord Sadie Lynn."

"You chew yer kind; I'll guzzle my kind. Dammit! These leggin's are sop hoppin' my clit." Sighing she felt comfortable in them. "Time Tarnation gets me back out there I'll be shakin' like a leaf in a gravity storm. Last ride was like straddlin' a jackhammer."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not really! I like rough sex."

"Can we please stop checking you out in the mirror?"

"You afraid I'm gonna masturbate in front of... " Inspiration! Going to her bag she breaks out her dildo.

"Please don't!"

"What? It'll be hidden. I'll take it out before I get there." Lowering her black leggings, she slips her dildo up inside her cunt as deep as it could go then activates it. Vibrating inside her she dropped her jaw. "Between Deke and Tarnation, I'm gonna be... "

"A mess!"

"That too! I better take some britches with me." Laughing she tossed her jeans over her shoulder and took the stairs down. Reaching the barbershop, she was already holding on to seatbacks and moaning. "Jus' what the new Doctor ordered. PENIS ILLIN'" She killed herself!

Hobbling outdoors she found Tarnation sitting in the street as he had the first visitation. Quiet and patient! "Ain't you comfy!" The stallion nodded his head with a grunt. Moving up to his snout she palmed both sides of his face. "Uncle Brandon? I've missed you. I truly thought you were dead. I hear yer body made it back to the future. Tilly says it's in some hospital and that you act all insane. That insanity carry on over with yer spirit in Tarnation here?" A snort and shaking his head from side to side he seemed undecided. "Oh no! Yer jus' plumb loco. One more ride tonight?" The townsfolk thought that Sadie was equally as loco as she climbed up on to Tarnation's back while he was still seated. The second she made a ticking sound the horse rose up as if she had him trained.

With the dildo going nuts inside her vulva Sadie mumbles, "Oh fuck!" This was a mistake. One that she had to live with as Tarnation took off trotting toward the school a mile away. With each trot her hips lifted up off of his back. Dropping back with that aforementioned gravity the dildo slipped a bit then was pushed back up into her. "JESUS CHRIST!" Her yell sent Tarnation into a run. By the time she got to her destination Sadie Lynn Outlaw was barely hanging on. Ten massive orgasms along the trail and counting she fell off and landed on the ground convulsing. Ouch!

"Never again!"

"You are unbelievable! Just listening to your orgasms made me almost feel them. I... are you alright? That was a hard fall." Unfortunate, Tilly Ford knew falls well.

"Glad I could help." Sadie wheezed and rolled to her side. Edward Pike ran up to her thinking she had fallen off by accident only to find her dragging him down on top of her. "We missed lunch Eddie!" Pulled into missionary Edward felt the vibrations of her toy and bulged his eyes. "Oh! That's jus' Big Deke! Batteries about cashed he'll be dyin' soon."

"What in the world? You've been battered? Are you dying Sadie?" He misinterpreted her.

"I'll live! How's our uninvited guests?"

"Tied up and cranky, I fear. Mister Finn is preparing to load them into the wagon. Might I get up now?"

"I can feel yer lap. Yer already up."

"You know very well what I mean. Why are you ruining all of my shirts?" He lifted up but realized how stunning she looked in it with her cleavage toppling out. Covering her chest, he buttoned her up before any of the school kids could see her. "Please keep that buttoned up."

"I get it! I intended to button up and remove Deke but... well, putty buddy!" She let him rise and pull her to her feet. He was kind enough to brush the seat of her leggings off. "Stop addin' to my hornymones Eddie! Durn it! I'm ready to rape you as it is."

"Please save that for my bed."

"Oh! By the way! We got company tonight. Hope ya don't mind."

"Miss Carlotta?" He flared his eyes with a vivid grin.

"Nooo! Hole up! You got the hots for Carla?" She teased him. "You do! I can see it in yer eyes."

"I would much rather... enjoy you."

"You can up until I have to leave. If'n you want Carlotta... I'll set you up."

"Millie DuPont will never let her go. Carlotta makes her too much money."

"You jus' let me worry about Mildew! Carlotta needs a real love life Ed... so do you. Let's talk more about this once I question Butler."

"He is not talking."

"He will when I introduce him to Deke."

"WHO IS DEKE?" He was losing his mind, almost jealous. To him Deke was an imaginary friend. The vibrations, the word battery, none of that made a lick of sense. 1876! "Hold please! If Carlotta is not my houseguest... who is?"

"Oh! Uhhh! Brody! If'n you want I can arrange for Carlotta too."

"You have no money."

"You pick Butler's pockets?"

"I have not!"

"I figure he owes me."

"Yet you will not take from the Dillsby's."

"Jus' ask Father Rod... God works in mysterious ways."

Rod did too.

"What am I ever going to do with you?"

"Already done it Eddie! You're my first bestie in town. I owe you too."

"You owe me nothing Sadie."

"Hobble with me Handsome!" She headed off to the barn. Eddie sighing at her tight ass. And the lump in her thigh gap. That was unnerving.

"Who is Brody?"

"My masseuse!"

"What is a masseuse?"

"He's like a skin doctor."

"What is wrong with your skin?"

"My tattoos ache! Will you hush and keep up."

"I'm still up!" He looked down at his inseam. "You noticed earlier."

It was a long walk to the barn.

John Wayne style!

Straddle sore!

12