Sadie Outlaw Ep. 014: PRICKLY PAIR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww! That there's funny. Where be yer Uncle Brandon nowadays?" Neither woman bothered to look back at Ned Potter in his sunbaked delirium. He was struggling hard to stay on his feet, teetering about and crying like a baby. This walk was sheer torture and it had only been two miles so far. He was ready to drop.

"Not far!" Sadie patted Tarnation on the head amid his hellfire mane. "Tarnation here seems to like my singin'. I changed his name from Inferno because he reminded me of Uncle Brandon's horse back home."

"Where's home?"

"Here in Texas. I don't tell many folks where because I'm protectin' what few kin I have left. Ain't real far from Sugar Plum but I ain't been there in years." Technically, well over a hundred years now. It dawned on Sadie that she not only had her greatest grandfather Jessup here in 1876 but the man did have a bride in Dallas carrying his child about now. Sooner or later Jessup had to have relocated to Next of Kin, Texas. What is now called Kinship in modern time 2022. Grandma Bonita was all she knew. No photo only a name. If she managed to follow Jessup she wondered if maybe she might actually meet Bonita and her baby grandma Virginia. The beginning of a long line of Outlaw's.

"You goin' home here soon?"

"Maybe! I'll prolly stick around until the judge gets here and they take the two gangs into custody. I'm pretty certain the Texas Rangers will be ridin' in to haul that bunch to El Paso at least for a trial to see if they hang or not. The Dillsby's bein' killers I'm pretty sure they're gonna be wearin' neckties in a month." Tilly Ford enlightened Sadie quietly that would not be the case. Still, Sadie couldn't tell Dorie that. Adding a bit more to her song just for settling Tarnation's inner turmoil she looked back over her shoulder then saw Ned collapse and dragged in the rocks a good four feet. "Whoa, Tarnation!" The horse stopped and nodded its head. "Ned needs a rest."

"Are we really makin' him walk clean out there where you captured 'em?"

"Naw!" She whispered, "Jus' let him think that until he begs to tell us where that money is hidden." Climbing down Sadie sorted through her saddle bags for the poncho then the bottle of olive oil. "Hop on down Hunky. You can rub oil on his sunburn and give him a drink. That canteen he's layin' on top of don't need ruptured and leakin'."

"Drink I can offer. Sadie... I ain't never touched no man outside of my fists." She complied in joining her on the ground at least. Patting her steed to stay she met with Sadie kneeling next to Ned Potter.

"Sit up Potter."

"I can't move."

"I reckon you massage his back until he regains his energy. We're gonna be kind to ya Ned, but you best give up that loot location or I'll be draggin' you back to Sugar Plum on the bumpiest road Tarnation can take."

"I can't tell ya. Sam would hurt me bad."

"We can hurt ye bad too." Dorie swatted him with her derby after removing it to roll sweat out of her hair. His sunburn raw he whimpered until Sadie opened that bottle of olive oil and tilted it over his back. The coolness calmed his charitable whines. Motioning for Dorie to rub the oil in the girl winced with reluctance then finally rolled her palms over Ned's back.

"That feels really nice, Miss Pigtails." Ned complimented her touch. "I surely do thank ya for yer kindness."

"Best be thankin' me for makin' her woman up." Sadie slapped his ass cheek making him curse.

"You be durned Devil's Daughter. That was uncalled for."

"I told ya Ned, it's Diva Diablo. More whuppin' where that comes from Nary Potter." Dorie flared her eyes and nostrils both at feeling up a man's physique, even one as scrawny as Ned's. After coating his back, she went around his buttocks and did his boney legs down to his boots. "Time to sit up. Unless you don't want a drink from her canteen collar." It was more of a pillow right now. Easing him up Sadie snatched the canteen and opened the lid for him to take a few good swallows.

"He's red all over Sadie."

"My pecker's especially red." Ned looked at her with a hopeful innocence. "You mind rubbin' some of that there oil into it?" Sadie grinned and used her hand as if to say, "After you Irish!" Dorie cleared her throat and at least started by applying the oil to his chest good, she needed to build up any confidence required to touch a man down there. Arms well taken care of she gravitated lower then just went for his penis. Curling her hand around it she withheld a tight grip and simply rubbed the olive oil in. Sadie stood up watching her for a minute then stepped away with the poncho over her shoulder.

"That feels... wonderful. Miss Dorieann, was it?"

"That's right! Don't you even think I'm likin' this. I'm jus' keepin' you from gettin' blisters on... him."

"Rub it in good."

"I'm tryin'!" She looked back at Sadie then grinned. This was her chance to see if she had what it took to make a fella happy. Tightening her grip, she poured more oil on him and let him lay back in the sand. Jerking him off he came hard in under three minutes. His threads of nut shot straight up at her making Dorieann fall backwards onto her ass. Hand removed she eyed the milky liquid on her knuckles. "That was a gusher. Ye do that... every time?"

"I can. Jus' fer you." He flirted.

"I'll think on it." She whispered. "You jus' give up that loot."

"I can't do that. It's called honor among leaves Miss Dorie." Thieves! Dumbass! Scowling she wiped his nut off on his chest then stood up. Not even realizing it as a creature of habit Dorie used that same hand to wipe her nose, capturing the scent of his nut. Eyes bulging, she turned beet red and left him sitting with a grin. One that faded fast as he realized he was still in for a day of pure hell. Loyalty was a good thing but, in the end, Ned was going to break at some point. Not yet though!

"Are ye talkin' to yer horse?" Dorie changed the subject, strolling up alongside Sadie. Sadie fed both horses one carrot each to show them her appreciation. While Tarnation chewed his snack Sadie did council her Uncle Brandon's spirit within the Hades Horse. She really needed him to keep himself in check going forward. Unpredictable as he was the more encouragement, she offered the better. Whispering Tilly's adoration did seem to relax him as much as hearing songs from his past, or future in his lifetime. As a spirit his connection to the real world was realized, even if this horse he inhabited had a mind of his own that they fought constantly over. The horse was wild and untamed. Yet, Brandon within soothed his demonic intentions. In most cases!

"I told ya, I'm a horse whisperer. Tricks I learned from a fella named... Bobby Redford up Montana way." She loved her movie references, no one in this time knew differently. "All it takes is a bondin' of wills to understand one another. You done fondlin' ole Ned?"

"Weren't fond... fondlin'!" Dorie blushed, "Ye made me do that on purpose."

"Ain't no big brothers out here to look at ya all funny Dorieann. Jus' don't get attached. That guy is a killer."

"I ain't kilt nobody. That was Cletus." He was back on his feet and limping around the horses to join the women. "We're bank robbers but killin' ain't my thing. I'd wound someone before I'd take their life. My pappy was a preacher man he said Thou Shalt Not Kill." Tilly did warn Sadie that was possible. There were not many records of Ned Potter to go on.

"Commandments also said Thou Shalt not Lie and Steal, Ned! Lust too!" She turned his chin away from Dorie's cleavage, "I'm thinkin' God slammed that bible in yer face by now." She sighed, "Of course... there is time to repent for yer sins. Jus' show me the money and you got my word I'll defend you in court."

"Courtin' is good." He again smiled at Dorie.

"All these buildin' blisters on ya Ned, yer trial by fire begins here." She slapped his back over a raw spot making him wince. "I like ya Ned, I know there's a good fella inside." Tilly info to go by. "You help me, I'll help you."

"Sam will hate me forever Diva Diablo. I wanna but I jus' can't. The Dillsby's always stood up for me growin' up. I owe 'em my loyalty."

"To a bunch of killers."

"Truth is it was self-defense Diva Diablo. Sure, we pointed guns at folks but only shot at 'em when they shot first. Jus' like that Red Butler fella, he only wanted what we had. Is it so wrong to protect what's ours?"

"Stolen money isn't yours Ned. Good people work hard for that money."

"So, do we."

"Wrong concept! You make bank robbin' yer job and that there is against the law. Even if the Dillsby's only shot down people in self-defense those gunmen were likely lawmen and citizens protectin' what was rightfully theirs."

"I reckon yer right, Diva Diablo. Will ya protect me from the Dillsby's?"

"You know I will. I'll jus' tell the judge you helped me and confided in me about the past. Show of good faith goes far Ned."

"Bless you Diva Diablo."

"You ready to fess up where that money is stashed? I'll let ya ride with Dorie if'n ya tell me."

"Much as I'd like that... I can't." He changed his tune in a single breath, "Sorry, Pappy!" Eyes lowered he wept. As much as he wanted to actually repent, loyalty to the Dillsby prevented what Sadie thought she had brought out in him. Dorieann Finn felt bad for the guy and resisted her own tear.

"In that case this here poncho goes back in my bag. I was gonna be nice Ned. That's done and gone."

"Yer a spiteful one Dev... Diva Diablo. But I understand."

"Alrighty then!" Sadie stepped into him and untied the lariat from his hands. "Respect is everythin' Ned." His weeping dick noticed; Sadie grinned at Dorie. "You made sure his pecker was well oiled, didn't ya."

"She did a wonderful job... "Ned smiled then realized what Sadie was doing, "... hold up, yer untyin' me?"

"Nope!" Utilizing her triple threat strength added to her own she shoved Ned right off of his feet like blowing a feather then knelt to remove his left boot. "Bring me yer rope Dorie." A quick sprint around the horses she brought her own lariat forward. Seeing Sadie tie her rope around his bare ankle knotting it up, she took Dorie's and had her pull off his other boot. "Hang onto those dance pards." Outside of his hat he was totally naked again. The other ankle bound Sadie handed Dorie the other end. "This bring back memories Ned? When you Dillsby boy's strung me up by my feet and hands 'tween four horses. It's time ya knew how I felt." Dorieann was speechless hearing of Sadie's past misfortune. Her thoughts on Ned the gentle soul was cast away with a sigh.

"Please don't do this." Ned sat up hoping to untie himself, but Tarnation kicked sand at him.

"Mount up Hunky." The women took to their saddles and left Ned in the dirt begging for mercy. Wrapping the other ends of the ropes to their saddle horns Sadie glanced at Dorie. "If Ned wants to be a prick... let him be a prick. He jus' needs a pin cushion."

"What you mean Sadie?"

A nod at the terrain ahead of them Dorie squinted. "What are ye lookin' at? Ye be seein' a mirage?"

"Sure! Stay with me side-by-side. Let's not chicken bone Ned." Sadie pampered Tarnation to keep him from any sudden moves. "Take it slow Tarnation." A light nudge of her heels the stallion began walking straight ahead, Dorie's horse keeping up. As the lariats grew taunt Ned's legs split wide as he was drug along. Losing his hat immediately, his canteen trailing him now, he screamed bloody murder.

"Uhhh? Sadie? There's a patch of cactus pads... ohhhhh!"

"Let's practice our needlepoint, Derby." Rather than let the horses stomp down the grove of cactus the horses were guided to part ways by a few feet, not enough to break Ned but his feet were as wide as they could get. Looking up at the space between horses he spotted the cactus patch. His eyes closed in prayer.

"MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

That had to hurt.

"You're evil, Diva Diablo." Dorie told her.

"Livin' the scream, Hunky! I'm jus' makin' a point. Couple thousand points."

Cigars were relit and puffed.

Ned's screams went unheard! Echoes too! TOO! TOO! TOO! TOO!

12