Star Wars: Mon Mothma's Conversion

Story Info
The Rebel Leader learns to worship Big Alien Cock.
1.7k words
4
2.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star Wars: Mon Mothma's Conversion

Mon Mothma, leader of the Rebel Alliance, was worried.

Ever since the hurried evacuation of Hoth, there had been a marked increase in the number of reports by Alliance agents throughout the galaxy. Few of these reports were clear, many were garbled and confused. What was worse, Alliance Intelligence had been losing contact with an ever increasing number of agents.

This could be assumed to be partly a result of the Alliance being temporarily forced to rely on its fleet as a mobile base, but there was another more concerning conclusion. It was becoming more and more apparent that the Imperial Security Bureau was conducting a unusually determined campaign to stamp out the Rebellion's agents.

Finally, emerging from the aggregated intelligence reports was another possibility that was more daunting than the rest. It now seemed likely that the Empire was building another Death Star. Certainly, the information they did have indicated another colossal weapons project located in some remote system matching nearly all the indicators they had had of the first Death Star's construction. This would certainly explain the major effort by the ISB.

The problem was that they didn't know which system, the progress of construction, or any details of the program at all. And they were rapidly running out of agents to acquire such information.

Her list of options was rapidly shrinking. A major raid against an Imperial data center was out of the question. It had worked the first time only because Rebel operatives had been able to identify the specific data center, and even then, it had cost the fleet dearly. A series of covert raids would be less costly and might identify or hit the right data center, but that could take time; time the Rebellion just didn't have. And that assumed the Alliance could assemble, brief, and deploy enough agents for the operation, all while the ISB continued steadily reducing the number of agents they had in the field. There was really only one organization with the kind of manpower to undertake such an operation quickly.

The Rebel Alliance had received a significant boost when Borsk Fey'lya led Clan Alya over to the Rebellion. Rebel Intelligence had expanded significantly with access to the Bothan Spynet. Over time, however, this beneficial relationship had soured. There were two reasons for this. The first was Fey'lya's open ambition to assume a leadership role in the Alliance coupled with his barely concealed mistrust of non-Bothans, humans in particular. Second, many Rebel officers believed that the Bothan Spynet was playing both sides. It didn't help that the Spynet's capabilities were often exaggerated to near mythic status.

So, inevitably, if Mon Mothma were to call upon the Bothans to conduct the extremely high-risk mission to locate and extract the plans for the Emperor's new battlestation, it would require major concessions to the Bothans and expose the Alliance to more risk when they could little afford it.

She didn't see how she had any choice, but she worried all the same.

She laid these concerns out for the young Princess Leia Organa as they lay entwined in her bunk with the air circulators struggling to clear the damp musk of their sweaty coupling.

Leia was precious to her. Bail Organa had entrusted his daughter to Leia had been appointed to the Imperial Senate. Mon Mothma had been a mentor to the girl as she flowered into a strong politician and a beautiful young woman. Their relationship had deepened over the years until they had, almost naturally, accepted each other as lovers.

The art of seduction had been a part of her mentorship to Leia from the beginning. Female politicians were lusted over by everyone from their male counterparts to lobbyists and celebrities alike. Learning to establish control in these encounters and direct lust in a useful direction was a key element of success for a nubile Princess from Alderaan who drew all eyes to her.

When she was younger, Mon Mothma had engaged in exactly this same sort of sordid sexual behavior, usually with her beloved friend, Padme Amidala, urging her on. Padme had been a queen on Naboo and was well practiced in using her body to exert control over those around her. Mon Mothma had been much more discreet than her friend, whose sexual exploits were legendary, but she had had more than her share of lovers and admirers to bed.

As she had grown older so the Republic had become more corrupt and the Senate more corrupting. Her male colleagues had begun to treat sexual liaisons with female Senators as a right, demanding submission. At the founding of the Galactic Empire, Mon Mothma was no longer as desirable as she once was and was increasingly dedicated to resisting the Emperor's authoritarian rule. And then there was the death of her friend, Padme. This had broken her heart, and while she still had some companions she could turn to for sexual gratification, she no longer desired sex as often or with the same passion.

But through Leia she could vicariously enjoy the wild passions of unbridled sex again. Leia was so promiscuous that she often reminded Mon Mothma of Padme. While she had taught the young Princess a thing or two about the art of sex, Leia had needed more instruction on discretion than the act itself. Gradually, Leia had learned to treat her lovers like the cells that made up the Rebellion. Each believed that they were carrying some secret that could not get out for fear of embarrassing the Princess and undermining the Rebellion. The result was that while almost everyone knew they could use any one of Leia's eager holes whenever they liked, they didn't think anyone else knew or enjoyed the same privilege.

It was during these lessons, when it became necessary to cool Leia's arousal and restrain her more exhibitionist passions, that they had found themselves in each other's arms. Soon, Leia began telling her mentor every dirty detail of every depraved fuck as they ground their naked bodies against one another.

Leia traced the stiff peak of one of Mon Mothma's nipples with the tip of the finger before saying, "So, why don't you offer them one last fuck before you ask them to die for you?"

Her directness startled her for a moment..

Mon Mothma knew Leia's kink for interspecies sex well. While Leia was expert at manipulating her Human lovers, with a different species, an alien, she cast all inhibition aside and fucked with a wild, shameless abandon. Her brief slavery to the Hutt crime lord, Jabba, had only stoked these desires. Mon Mothma had never been as interested in different species as Leia, but even she found the young woman's wanton desire for alien cocks to be incredibly erotic.

And the idea had merit, fucking the Alliance's leader would appeal to the Bothans' ambitions for power. Young, brash Bothans, convinced of their own immortality might see it as worth the risk of death to have her, and if her charm had not left her, it might even bind a faction of the Spynet to her and the Alliance's cause, rather than the uncertain Bothan leadership.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of that happened though. She had mistaken politics for raw animal lust.

The realization had only come to her during the third or fourth fuck with her sweaty breasts pressed hard into her disheveled bun. A strong, young Bothan been forcing the knot of his hard, throbbing cock into her sloppy pussy and had lunged forward to take her neck between his teeth. This act of dominance set her entire body vibrating like a lightsaber. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she squealed loudly as she squirted explosively around the knot of his cock. The feral growl that emerged from deep in his throat as the Rebel leader thrashed like prey in his jaws had bounced up and down her spine several times, prolonging her overwhelming orgasm.

When he was finished filling her with his animal seed, he had simply stood up allowing her loose cunt to drop off his hot, swollen knot, leaving her lying limply, draped across her bunk.

That is where she had come to again with the young Princess Leia hungrily eating Bothan cum from her abused pussy while being railed from behind by yet another Bothan.

Seeing her awake, the Bothan called to a friend who wasted no time manhandling her into position, mounting her, and forcing her onto his knot.

Soon, she and the Princess were crying out their love for Big Alien Cocks side-by-side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks later, Alliance Intelligence reported that the Bothans had accomplished their mission and delivered a complete set of plans for the Emperor's new Death Star, orbiting the forest moon of Endor.

Mon Mothma had asked, "How many?" To which the Intelligence officer had only given her a sad shake of the head.

She had had to stand there in front of the fleet leaders and try to inspire them for the assault against the second Death Star, but the weight of sadness she felt at the passions she had shared with each of those brave Bothans only to then send them to their deaths choked her like the memory of their teeth.

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information," was all she could get out before she had to ask Admiral Ackbar to step in and finish the briefing.

But as the strong, confident Mon Calamari leader took charge, she found herself wondering how big his fishy cock was.

She caught Leia watching her from the audience and felt a wave of comfort and reassurance from her. Feeling bold she inclined her head fractionally toward the Admiral.

Leia's reply was a brief look of mocking disapproval followed immediately by a small, wry smile and a coy, conspiratorial wink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mon Mothma's attention returned to the briefing, Leia squirmed in her seat. Her Master was going to be pleased. Mon Mothma's conversion to the worship of Big Alien Cock was complete.

Unable to contain herself, she glanced over at Chewbacca.

His intense stare sent a thrill through her.

Yes, her Master was very pleased with her.