All Comments on 'Safari NY - An Evening with Eve'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrKnightlyWriterMrKnightlyWriteralmost 2 years ago

Danm this was good but now I wanna see a short bonus with tony and Shelly probably won’t happen but still hot!

maestro84maestro84almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have considered doing a follow up, but we shall see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoyed the stories that involve Rak-Sasha or her world and this one was a nice straight forward involving some interesting characters. I haven’t read one in quite awhile so this was an unexpected treat. Thanks for creating it and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't leave us hanging on this short. THERES so much potential and the way you worded this story makes me only wonder how good a second part could be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FYI I'm sure the author knows, but for other readers this notes that "Raksasha" in the Hindu mythology are demons, evil black creatures that are very dangerous to humans physical and spiritual well being.

maestro84maestro84almost 2 years agoAuthor

That's Rakshasa. And this character was created by the literotica author "Rak-Sasha" which I believe was based on the feline human crossbreed version of Rakshasa that appears in many old RPG games and is named Sasha. If you want to know the true origin I would suggest asking the author themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need a continuation of this please it's perfectly set up for a good story.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

This story appears on Amazon. A fake author named Ashwin Kr has stolen about 20 stories from here, and is making money off of our work. You have to contact Amazon if you want it taken down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES