Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley twisted her body until her back was against the headboard and we were sitting shoulder to shoulder. I shifted myself a couple inches to the right to make room for her, and she lifted the blankets up and over her body, covering herself up to the naval. She exhaled happily, and began to run her leg along mine, rubbing my bare leg with her soft, woolly pajamas.

"So, what happens now?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"With you and me."

"I'm not sure. What do you want to happen?"

She frowned. "I asked you first."

"I guess, we just take it one day at a time."

"One day of what at a time?"

I paused. "A relationship?"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Only if you say yes."

She grinned. "Yes."

"Well that settles it, then. You're my girlfriend."

"Hmm. Say it again."

"You're my girlfriend."

With a hushed squeal, she placed a gentle kiss on my lips, before cuddling into my side. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. Her leg interlocked with mine, and she lay her head of raven hair on my chest, her arm slung across me. We lay like this, for a time, in complete and utter silence, as my hand traced lines along Riley's back.

"Not in a million years did I think we would ever be here together." Riley finally said, drawing on my torso with her index finger.

I laughed. "Yeah, 'cause you hated me."

"Can you blame me?"

"Not even a little bit."

"I don't hate you anymore, if that's any consolation."

"It helps. I'm still going to make it up to you, though."

"You have, like, a whole year of making up to do."

"When do I start?"

"Now." She said, flipping over in the bed until she faced away from me. "You can cuddle me to sleep."

I did as commanded, sliding my arm under her neck and gripping her tight. I pressed my body against hers and she sat back into my lap, moving into a spooning position. My fingers entwined with hers, our arms making an 'X' atop her breasts, and she sighed softly. Her ass nestled into my pubic region, as she wiggled her hips, causing her cheeks to brush along my dick. Instantly, blood began to flow south, and I could feel my cock slap against her ass.

Riley giggled. "I barely touched him."

"You kind of have that effect on him."

"He's bouncing off my butt."

"I can feel that."

Riley wiggled her hips again. "It's like he's knocking."

"Please, stop."

"I'm just trying to get comfortable."

"Well, you're gonna make my boxers explode."

"Oh, no. We can't have that happening. You should take them off."

I moaned. "Don't tempt me."

"Or what?"

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"I don't think I need to."

Riley's hands slithered down her body, dragging mine with hers. My fingers brushed along her shapely figure; running down her side, feeling the velveteen skin in the crack between her pajama top and pants. I could sense her begin to melt into my body, slowly surrendering herself to me, as she started grinding her ass into my lap. She was breathing heavier now - more rhythmic - and struggled to contain her volume. My hand left hers, sliding in between the crack, rubbing from her hip to her navel and up toward her breasts. I felt my fingers brush the bottom of her tits and she moaned deeply, pushing her head back against me. I placed a kiss behind her ear, as I took a soft, perky mound into my hand, and pinched a nipple between my index finger and thumb, eliciting squeaks and groans from my lover.

With my free hand, I traced spirals from her belly button down to the waistband of her pants, snaking my fingers underneath, brushing her panties with the tips of my fingers. She moaned her acceptance, reached behind her and gripped my cock through my boxers. I could feel her bulge begin to rise, throbbing against it's woollen prison, and slowly I rubbed my hand along it, caressing it through her pants. She bit her lip hard, and her free hand coiled into my hair, pulling me deep into a kiss. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, massaging it with hers and I could still taste the sweet candy on her lips.

She released my tongue from her mouth, and I sucked an earlobe in, nibbling on it gently. Riley's moans were getting faster, and her bulge was straining against her pants. My cock was painful now, begging me to allow it access to it's spoils. As if sensing my pain, Riley popped the button at the front of my boxers, freeing my diamond rod from it's cell, and grasped it in her silken palm. Her hand ran along my length, from the base to the tip and back again. I kneaded her tit, massaging it with my palm and fingers, and slowly slipped her pants and underwear down her body, exposing her bare asscheeks for my hand's wandering pleasure. I squeezed her ass, and gently pulled her cheeks apart, presenting her small hole to me.

My middle finger crept between her cheeks, teasing her hole and drawing smaller and smaller circles around it. Once I figured Riley was excited enough, I sucked my middle finger into my mouth, moistening it with my saliva, and began to push it against her asshole. It slipped in easier this time, going in all the way to the knuckle, but suddenly felt a lot tighter as my second finger entered her, much to the delight of Riley. I delicately moved them in and out of her, matching Riley's movements on my cock, revelling in the slick warmth of her anal passage. I pinched her nipples harder, continuing to kiss along her neck and ear, and slowly removed my fingers from her. I spit into my hand and rubbed it into her hole, slicking it up for any future endeavours. As if reading my mind, Riley stopped her jerking of my cock and lined it up with her asshole, teasing it with the tip of my glans.

"We have to be quiet." Riley said, between moans. "We can't let your mom hear us."

I nodded my agreement, before pushing forward into her, while pulling her back into my lap. We both moaned in tandem when my head entered her. It went in slowly at first, until the head fully popped past her ring, then slid all the way into her in one smooth motion. She cried out loudly when it did, and my hand shot up to cover her mouth. We both froze in place - my cock buried to the hilt in her - until we were sure the house was silent and no evidence of our intimacy had made it's way to my mother's ears. When we were satisfied that we weren't caught, I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her. Riley's hand gripped my hips and guided my strokes, setting the pace for our lovemaking.

It was slow and methodical- careful as to not make any noise. My hand that was under Riley clung to her mouth, desperately trying to contain her moans, while my free hand reached around and gently grasped her dick, giving it a few quick tugs. She lifted her leg to give me better access to her cock, and I began to jerk it to the pace of our fucking. She groaned into my hand with each thrust of my hips, and each movement on her cock brought a quiver throughout her body.

Her ass felt incredibly tight around my rock hard member, and she surrendered more and more as our fucking continued. She squeezed me with her inner muscles, creating a feeling of pure euphoria between us. Riley's hand gripped the sheets in pleasure, as I sawed my cock into her, and she pushed back into me, reinforcing each slap of my hips into her. We were getting faster now, and it was getting increasingly difficult to contain our sounds. Riley bit hard on my hand, trying her best to stifle her moaning, and I could feel her cock begin to pulse in my hand.

I stopped my jerking of her cock, trying to hold off her orgasm and instead began to play with her erect nipples. They were rock solid and jutted out from her perky breasts. I massaged them with my thumb, flicking them back and forth, which drew more moans from Riley. Her soft asscheeks felt amazing as they bounced off my groin, and the pressure was starting to build in my balls.

I repositioned myself slightly, trying to give myself greater access to her tight ass. Instantly, her knees snapped together, trapping her cock and balls between her legs, and providing me with an almost unbearable tightness. I yanked her top up and under her chin, freeing her tits, then pushed the blanket off us, allowing me to see the entirety of the half-stripped goddess laying before me.

"You are so gorgeous." I whispered, between thrusts. "And, you feel incredible."

Riley pulled my hand from her mouth and kissed me, sucking my tongue back into her. "That feels so good." She cooed, when she broke the kiss. "You're so hard. It feels like you're going to split me in half."

"I can't believe how tight you are. I'll never get tired of this ass."

"You better not. I want you to fuck me like this everyday."

"Well, I do whatever my girlfriend says. Especially... if it... involves... fucking this tight, little ass."

"Oh, fuuuck. Call me that again.'

"You. Are. My. Girlfriend." I said, emphasising each word with a crash of my hips. I could feel Riley building to her climax. Her movements were becoming frantic now, more desperate. "And. I. Am. Going. To. Fuck. You. Every. Day."

"Tell me you love me."

"I do. I love you more than life itself."

"Ohmygod, I'm going to cum." Riley gasped, before biting down hard on the pillow, desperate to contain her cries.

Her cock jumped in her lap, and her load burst from it, coating the bedsheets in her pearly, white jizz. It bobbed and bounced, and unleashed a torrent of cum, quivering from the pressure of the prostate pounding she was receiving. Her orgasm lasted for a full ten seconds, with each shot causing her ass to clamp down on my cock, providing me intense warmth and pleasure. I gripped her cock in my hand and jerked the last few drops out of her, and kissing her shoulder as she revelled in pleasure. The thrill of fucking Riley was beginning to take over my senses. I could feel the fire begin to build in my balls, and I sawed my cock into her, trying to hold off my impending release.

"Cum in me." Riley cooed. "Fill me up, Jake. Show me how much you love me."

And I did. I came hard. Harder than I ever did before. As hard as humanly possible. My lips tingled and my vision blurred, as the most intense orgasm I ever experienced washed over me. Rope after rope of my boiling cum exploded into her ass, filling her with as much fluid as she could possibly hold. I pulled her into me, and slammed my hips into her - our balls almost pressing together - as the last few dribbles of cum dripped from my cock and into her. I held her like that, listening to the sounds of her breathing, until my cock started to soften and eventually slipped from her ass.

She rolled over, placed her head on my shoulder, and we returned to our previous position of her almost lying on me. Her leg interlocked with mine, just as before, but this time I could feel her soft, sticky girlhood push against my leg. She pressed her breasts into my side and I ran my hand through her hair, brushing it behind her ear. She cooed with delight and wrapped her arm around me, planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"My legs feel like jelly." Riley whispered. "Oh god... were we loud? Do you think anybody heard us?"

"I think we were quiet enough." I lied. "I'd say we got away with it."

"You better hope so." She said, with a click of her tongue. "Taking advantage of me like that. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I don't think that would hold up in a court of law."

"I have the evidence inside me."

I yawned. "So much evidence, too. I think every drop of energy came outta me there."

"Well, now it's a part of me. I kind of like having some of you in me."

I placed a kiss on the top of her head, and gripped her tight, settling back into the pillow. My eyes flickered shut from the sudden tiredness, my body slowly drifting into paralysis. The smell of sex and cum filled my nostrils, and I smiled.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you, Riley."

"And don't you forget it."

_____

Riley was already gone when I awoke the next morning. Almost all trace of her had disappeared, with the slight exception of a hint of perfume, which just about still clung to a pillow. Muffled voices came from the kitchen, and the unmistakable smell of bacon gently floated through the air. With a yawn, I rose from the bed, stretching massively as I did. I threw on the first items of clothing that I saw; a loose fitting pants and t-shirt, and descended the stairs into the kitchen. Mom and Kevin were sitting at the table; eating their breakfast, listening to music on Mom's phone, while a dancing Riley was frying something on the pan, drawing delighted laughter from my brother.

"What's going on here?" I chuckled when I entered.

"Oh, sorry. Did we wake you?" Mom asked, pausing the music.

"Nah, I didn't hear anything. Slept like a baby. What's for breakfast? It smells fantastic."

"Bacon and eggs." Riley said. "Toast?"

"Definitely."

"No problem. How many slices of bacon do you want?"

"As many as you have."

Riley laughed and shook her head, scolding me with a click of her tongue. With an eye-roll, Mom resumed the music, and went back to eating her breakfast. She wore a white blouse, with a gray, knee-length skirt. A briefcase was on the floor beside her, while a rucksack was on the floor beside Kevin.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"No occasion." Mom replied. "I'm bringing Kevin to Houston with me for a couple of days, is all."

"How come?"

"I have an important meeting up there in the morning. Just a once off thing, but I thought it would be nice to bring Kevin to see your grandmother. We haven't seen her since John's funer-... in a long time. And, she was just saying how much she missed him. "

My heart began to race with excitement. "Two whole days, huh? That's a great idea. You excited, buddy?"

"Yes!" Kevin exclaimed. "Mom said I can bring your PlayStation!"

I chuckled. Mom wouldn't meet my gaze. "Oh, did she now?"

"Yes, she did." Mom said, eyes flicking instead to Riley. "Somehow, I think you'll be too busy to use it."

"True. I really need to study."

"Hmm. Study. Right. I'm sure you both need to study."

A gasp, then a resounding bang vibrated from the cooker. Riley rushed to the sink, her thumb stuck in her mouth. When she got there, she ran water over her hand and muttered incomprehensibly to herself.

"You okay, honey?" Mom asked, with a faint smile.

"Uh-huh," Riley said, "Just burned my finger, is all."

"Hmm.. try to be careful. The last thing we want to see is you hurting yourself."

"I'll try."

The rest of breakfast was spent in relative silence, with the exception of the blaring music. Riley, clearly still rattled by my mother's comment, ceased all dancing and instead finished cooking, in a far more orthodox style. When she was done, she wordlessly ate her own meal, never quite making eye contact with anybody. After breakfast, Mom and Kevin said their farewells, and with a kiss on the cheek, they left Riley and me alone in the kitchen. Just the two of us. With the house to ourselves. For two, long, magnificent days. I could barely contain my excitement.

Riley sat in silence, staring unblinking into the wall, pondering something intently. I suddenly felt unjustifiably worried. No, not worried. It was more of an ominous feeling. Almost like I was about to get in trouble, or receive some bad news. Anxiety was commandeering my body, and I could not figure out why. The longer we sat in silence, the louder my heart thumped. I shook the bad thoughts from my head, and eventually spoke. "So, what's your plan for the-?"

"Do you think your Mom knows we had sex?" She asked suddenly.

"Oh- Uh... Yes. Without a doubt. Trust me, that woman knows everything."

"And, that doesn't bother you?"

"Why would it? You can't hide anything from her. We could live in a forest cabin, a hundred miles from the nearest person and she still would find out about it. There's no point in even trying."

Riley sighed. "Maybe. That does sound nice, though."

"Then, why don't we do it?"

She looked at me askance. "Do what?"

"Live in a cabin. Far from everyone."

Her eyebrows raised. "You're crazy."

"Am I? We could get a cabin. You could work in a local practice, I could get a job as - I don't know - a lumberjack or something."

"And, what about your family? What about football? I don't want you to throw your life away for me."

"Everybody keeps saying that to me: 'Don't throw your life away.' What does that even mean?"

"It's pretty self-explanatory."

"But, what if YOU are my life? I don't know, but what if all this bullshit about soulmates and 'the one' is real? What if I move away and lose you? I don't want to miss out on the greatest thing that ever happened to me, just because of fucking football."

Riley rose from her seat and flitted over to me, before plopping into my lap. "You won't lose me. We can always see each other. I'll come visit you."

"Florida is a thousand miles away, Riley. It's not exactly a day trip."

"We'll make it work."

I sighed. "No, we won't. Do you know what percentage of long distance relationships fail? 'cause I do. Over forty percent."

"Well, that still leaves sixty percent that succeed."

I sighed a second time. "Why don't you come with me?"

"W-What?"

"You graduate this year, right?" I said, full of hope. "You could come with me. Maybe work in a hospital in Florida. We could live together."

"I don't know. I mean- I would love to. But- Just... moving again. Starting all over with no job and no place to live. I don't think I could do it again."

"You're not starting again, though. You have me."

"And, nothing else."

I wrapped my arms around her, staring into her eyes. "You're right. I can't ask you to do that."

"If I can find a job there, I promise you, I'll strongly consider it." She said, and kissed me deeply. I smiled at her and she reciprocated. She kissed me again, climbed from my lap, then headed towards the door. "I'm going to get a shower, anyway. I need to wash last night off of me."

After exiting the kitchen, she suddenly re-entered. "Are you coming or not?" She asked with a devilish grin, and I leaped from my chair.

I was naked, standing in the bathroom, before Riley even made it up the stairs. I clicked the shower on, and listened to the water gently spray out, waiting for it to hit that golden temperature. I pulled back the shower curtain, and stepped into the cleansing warmth of the water, letting it wash over my body. It wasn't long before I heard the door click open and shut, and Riley emerged from behind the curtain. She stepped through the steam, her naked body shuddering under the sudden change of temperature, and her hands found my waist.

She was a sight to behold, as the water ran in rivulets along her small body, dampening raven hair and moistening golden skin. Her hands flowed along me, rubbing soap into my naked torso, and I mirrored her actions. I started at her hips, and worked my way up, sliding my hands up the side of her body, and finally into her hair. I grabbed the apple shampoo from the shelf -- my favourite smell in the world -- and lathered her hair with it. A moan escaped Riley's lips as I dug my fingers into her scalp, massaging it and rinsing her thick hair. Her neck arched back and her hands paused momentarily on my chest, while the water washed the froth from her hair.

My hands left her hair, and moved down her body, as I continued to wash along her figure. It wasn't long before washing turned to groping, and rubbing turned to grasping, squeezing and teasing. Riley's velveteen hands wandered down and gripped my cock; jerking and massaging it into a froth. I decided to take my exploring in a different direction, and my hands instead moved up to her soft, shining breasts, as I took a handful and kneaded them gently.