Saheb: The Makeover

Story Info
Turned into a pretty little slut.
2.8k words
4.29
26.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers

Day 2

After a day full of sex I woke up late at around 10 AM. Shalini was not beside me. I got out of my bed without bothering to get dressed, assuming she was preparing breakfast I went straight to the kitchen. There she was my dusky little slut making me an amazing breakfast. I got behind her and held her by the waist, she was shocked at first and then relaxed. Now that she knew I was behind her, I bunched up her maxi and spanked her ass really hard, not just once but plenty of times to turn it red. She was giving out light squeals, my dick was getting harder and harder. When I decided it was enough I turned her around and asked her to drop to her knees. As soon as her mouth lined up with my dick, I shoved it in and started to fuck her mouth. She was gagging and there was a lot of drool. I kept fucking her mouth and then I tried to push as deep as I could, I felt the back of her mouth and entrance to her throat, I pushed a bit more and now my dick was entirely inside her mouth. I kept it there, she was gagging and choking when she became restless I took my dick out.

She was gasping for air, her mouth wide open, I bent down, she thought I was coming in for a kiss but all I did was spit inside her open mouth and slapped across her face. Her eyes were wide open now, I slapped her couple more times, they weren't hard slaps but yes they weren't light ones too. I grabbed her by hair and dragged her out of kitchen, the speed at which I was moving did not allow her to get up on her legs instead she was on her fours, I got to the dinning area, pulled a chair out and sat on it with Shalini right in front of me.

She looked broken, a complete mess, her face was red and covered in mixture of her grool, my precum and my spit. I started to slowly swing my dick not asking her to do anything. I was not touching her too. I was just stoking my dick waiting for her to react, she did and tried to reach for my dick but I moved her hand away.

I asked her one simple question, "Shalini aaj se tu meri randi bnke rahegi?"(Will you stay with me as my slut?). She was again taken aback at the foul word. I asked her, "Mera lund chahiye ki ni tujhe?"(Don't you want my dick?). She again tried to reach for my dick, now I had complete control over her.

She finally spoke, "Saheb aaj se mein aapki randi hun, aap ke lund ke liye mein kch bhi krungi." (Saheb, from today onwards I am your slut and I will do anything for your dick). I asked her to come closer, I slapped her again left and right this time she took it like a slut, her eyes were focused on my dick even while receiving the slaps.

I asked her to start sucking my dick and she did. I kept giving her instructions.

Aur andar le (Take it more deep)

Ab vahi ruk (Now hold it)

She gagged more grool came out but she obeyed my orders. She was getting her mouth fucked by my dick and I had to do almost nothing. When I was about to cum I took my dick out and covered her face.

I ordered her not to clean her face till I eat my breakfast. She served me breakfast and stood at a distance with her face plastered with my cum which was now slowly dripping down. When I finished eating I asked her to clean up.

I went to my room and started working, I had told Shalini to come to my room an hour before the lunch. There was a knock at my door at exactly 12 PM, I asked her to come inside and take her clothes off I then pointed towards my bed and told her to get on her fours. I came up behind her and was surprised that she was not wet unlike the rest of the times she was completely dry, I realized she was having second thoughts about me so I had to do some damage control, I got on my knees and started to play with her fat juicy pussy lips. I started by rubbing her clits with two fingers, I then used my spit to lube my finger and inserted my index inside her. Trying my best to be sensual, I started to eat her tugging her clits once in a while. Her juices started to flow, I could taste her more strongly now. It was only a matter of few minutes after which she started to respond even more.

She was now ready for me, I got up and lined my dick with her pussy and started with slow sensual strokes only going half inside her at first. After a few strokes like this she started to throw herself backwards ramming my dick into her pussy. That was the signal to go in hard, I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her harder, slamming her hard, the room was now filled with the sound of me grunting, her sensual moans and our bodies thumping into each other. I couldn't last as long as I would have liked and emptied on her back. I gave her ass a good work spank after which we both shared some time lying on the bed catching our breaths.

She whispered something after a couple of minutes, in such a low voice that it was hard to comprehend. I could see her eyes getting welled up. I came in close and cuddled her. My chin has touching her forehead, I asked her whether she was crying because of what I did in the morning, She nodded and it was hard to understand whether it was a yes or no.

ME: Shalini agr tumhe ye sab ni krna hai toh hum ni krenge, tumhe ghabrane ki koi zarurat ni hai pr bolo toh kya hua? ( Shalini if you don't want to do all this we can stop but atleast tell me what is the issue?)

Shalini: Saheb mein aisi ni hun pr.. pr.. Saheb pr mujhe rukna ni hai (Saheb I am not this kind of person but Saheb I don't want to stop)

ME: Tum kaisi ni ho? (What do you mean?)

Shalini: Aap subah jo kiye vo vo.. mujhe acha lga... pr mein aisi ladki ni hun aap mujhe galat mat smjhna Saheb.. ( What you did in the morning I liked it but I am not that kind of girl, please don't misunderstand me.)

ME: haan mein smjh skta hun ghabrao ni..( I can understand don't worry )

Sahlini: Saheb aap hamesha itne pyaar se baat krte ho jab aap mujhe Randi bole toh mein ghabra gyi...(Saheb you always talk to me with affection when you called me a Slut I got scared.)

After hearing that, I tightened my grip around her and kissed her forehead to give her the sense of warmth she was looking for. We cleaned up after a few minutes and had lunch together.

I made plans for the evening, it was going to be a bit of shopping and then a movie date. I booked an beautician to come to house for Shalini.

The beautician arrived around 4PM, she was a North East girl small frame, cute face and shapely legs. Yes after the encounter with Shalini I started checking out girls which were quite below my social hierarchy.

I lead Ruchi - the beautician to Shalini's room. I introduced Shalini to Ruchi and instructed to give her a Brazilian wax and also asked her to give her a pretty haircut. I told Shalini to get comfortable and get whatever she wants done.

Then I went back to finishing up my work. There was a knock at the door, I opened it and found Ruchi standing there, she smelled fantastic mostly because of all the products she had used on Shalini. I enquired about Shalini to which she replied with a coy smile that she is ready for the evening. I asked her the amount I needed to pay her and after the payment she left. Along the receipt she also handed me her personal number and told me to contact her instead of the agency and also informed me that she works with men as well.

After about 15-20 minutes Shalini came out in modest Sleeveless-Churidar, she looked stunning. Her eyebrows where shaped, her hair wavy with a few curls, her face looked clearer. I went to her and we shared a sensual kiss, I stopped before things got out hand and went back to my room and dressed up.

We took the car to a shopping mall since it was a small city we had to travel to the next city therefore it was a long drive. I tried keeping my hands to myself but I was not successful, through out the drive whenever I had my chance I was fondling her tits or thighs. The noises coming out from her mouth made it clear she was enjoying it too. We also made small talk while on the way and found out she hardly ever tried wearing western clothes. I told her she can get a couple of Traditional Indian dresses but mostly we are going to buy her western clothes and a lot of lingerie. When she heard me say lingerie she did not completely understand. She asked me in her sweet voice and breaking the word into small parts as it was difficult for her to pronounce lingerie. I explained to her what it was and she blushed and her face went completely red. She looked very cute.

We reached the mall in 40-45 minutes and completed most of the shopping by an hour we had brought her a couple of churidaars and 5 dresses she had never worn before. Since it was her first time I did not buy anything extra slutty or revealing, but her voluptuous finger filled each dress so nicely that everything turned out to be hot. She now possessed a couple of sundress, a little black dress and a crop top and short ensemble. I was turned on by seeing her wear different clothes and with each dress she became more and more confident which was evident from the fact that she decided to wear one of the sundress we bought. Now she looked like a city girl. We went to the lingerie section and assuming we were a couple a young salesgirl came to help us. I explained to her that Shalini has never owned anything like this before and asked to help her in the best way possible. I then followed Shalini and Megha - the salegirl around the lingerie section. Megha was taller than Shalini, fair, short hair and had a petite figure.

They picked up a half dozen set pieces and then we headed for the trial room. They had a special trial room for this where I had a waiting room attached to the trial room, I could also just join Shalini inside but I decided to wait with Megha. Shalini wasn't comfortable coming out infront of Megha wearing lingerie it took some convincing and she was ready to model in front of us. The first set she wore was a white satin piece, it looked quite bit modest for a lingerie at first glance but then I notice how the thin material draped her bossom made and defined her body outline. Her nipples were errect maybe because of the breeze in the dressing room, maybe because of the fabric or maybe because she was modeling in front of Megha and me.

Each lingerie was sexier than the one before and I was quite a bit turned on. Shalini came out wearing the 4th set which was black lace lingerie, her nipples were clearly visible. She used her hands to hide her pussy, I asked her to take her hand away and she refused and later looked up and spoke for the first time in while shopping for lingerie - "Neeche sab dikh rha hai" (everything is visible down there). At this point I could not take it anymore. I stood up and asked Megha if she was okay waiting for us here while I went in the trial room with her. She said that was fine.

When we got inside the dressing room, I straight away went for a kiss my hand darted towards her exposed pussy and I started to rub her wildly, she was equally wild in her response pulling me towards her at the same time spreading her legs more and more.

Maybe her moan escaped and reached Megha because soon there was a knock on the door. I partially opened the door and handed her 2000rs from my wallet. Megha now stood outside guarding us.

Inside the dressing room I had already taken my pants off, Shalini was on her knees getting me ready for her pussy, after a couple of minutes I started to pound her on the door knowing well enough that Megha was on the other side. Shalini was slammed against the door and I was giving it to her from behind, I had raised her one leg upwards more access to her juicy cunt.

We fucked for around 10-15 minutes top and then I brought her back to knees and asked her to give me a blowjob. At this point I slightly opened the door and told Megha we will be done in a couple of more minutes and she just nodded. I kept the door partially open hoping that she would take a peak inside and she did and that too at the very moment I was coming in her mouth. I asked Shalini to open her mouth wide so that I can see my swimmers in her mouth and then I asked her to swallow it. I brought all the sets we had tried on and promised Megha to visit the store again.

My well fucked maid was now wearing a satin white lingerie under her Dusky pink sundress.

Next stop was movie theatre where I treated her like my girlfriend. I was a perfect gentleman till the interval only holding her hand, assuring her that I was with her. By the first half she was leaning on my shoulder snuggling to me, thanks to the premium couch I booked I was able to feel her warmth.

After a few minutes into second half, I was surprised as Shalini's hand made its way to my dick. She started to slowly stroke me over my pants. Leaning close to me I could feel her breath in my ear. She started to whisper into my ear while she kept stroking me.

Shalini: Saheb mein toh apki randi hun na? fir aap itna pyaar kyun jatate ho?

( Saheb I am your slut right? then why do you shower me with affection so much? )

Me: toh pyaar ni jatau kal se?

(Should I stop being affectionate from tomorrow?)

Shalini: Arey ni ni Saheb mera matlab vo ni tha, aap toh ab smjh hi gaye honge ki mein pure tarah se aapki randi bante jaari hun fir bhi aap mujhse ache se baat krte ho aur itna sab krte ho mere liye aisa kisi ne ni kiya kabhi.

(No no I did not mean it that way, I just feel lucky that even after you realized that I have started to become your slut you treat me so well.)

Me: Mein jab tujhe randi ke tarah istamal krta hun toh tere dimaag mein kya chlta hai? (When I use you like a slut what goes on in your mind?)

Shalini: Dimaag toh band ho jata hai pr beech beech mein dar lgta hai.

(My brain stops working but there are moments when I get scared.)

Me: Kis baat ka dar? ( What are you scared of?)

Shalini: Ki aap mujhse ache se baat krna band kr doge.

(That you will stop being nice to me)

Me: ab kabhi aisa mat sochna kyuni tu bus chudte time meri randi hai baaki time tujhe mein izzat se rkhunga.

(Now never be scared about that because I will only fuck you like my slut and rest of the time I will give you the respect you deserve.)

After hearing that she leaned in and we kissed.

Soon the movie was over and Shalini had completely accepted her role of being my pretty little slut.

Now we had a long drive back home and I planned to use my slut to fulfill some of my fantasies.

MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers