Sailing His Ship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna fucking cum...I'm gonna..oh fuck...I'm cumming" Matthew's hands pulled harder on Charley's balls as the orgasm hit Matthew. His thrusts hard as the cock spasmed in Charley, shooting spurt after spurt deep inside him, and sending Charley over the edge.

Charley began to convulse, unloading a surge of cum shooting across Matthew's stomach and chest, some landing on his face and across his forehead, both of them shaking, spasming, and moaning against each other for what seemed like forever. Charley collapsed on his chest covered in cum and just lay there for a minute, Matthew wrapping his arms around him as they both caught their breath and came down.

"Holy fuck" Matthew groaned.

"Holy fuck..." Charley replied.

Matthew could feel his cock slowly slide out of Charley's ass, gobs off cum spilling out.

Charley rolled off of Matthew, "We should probably rinse clean up. Showers this way." Matthew stopped his recording. They scurried to the bathroom, and flipped on the water. When it had warmed enough, they hopped in and began washing themselves in silence.

Upon completion, they flipped off the water and stepped out.

Once dry, and towels wrapped around them, Charley grabbed the sheets, and the soaked panties and threw them in the wash.

"All I can say is, wow! That rocked me!" Matthew piped out.

"Yeah, same here."

Matthew grabbed his phone and sent the video to Sabine. Then proceeded to help Charley put new sheets on the bed.

"Want another beer?" Charley asked.

"I would love one."

"Cool."

"Dude, when you started fingering me, it sent me right over the edge."

"Funny how that tends to have that effect. "

"Makes me want to get fucked sometime."

"That can probably happen."

They sipped down their beers pretty quickly.

"So, you're welcome to stay but I have to be up pretty early."

"I should probably go home, but I appreciate the offer. Sleeping in sounds kind of nice."

"I totally get that."

Matthew grabbed Charley, pulled him into him and gave him a kiss.

"Alright man, I need to get on my way," and with that, Matthew walked out the door.

A few minutes later Charley's phone buzzed. "Ooo, that was really hot. You've been a bad boy Charley..."

Then a picture popped up of Sabine's hand down a pair of red panties that were soaked.

BZzz

"...and I liked it. Quite a show."

"Yeah...that was a doozy."

"It looked like it. I love you."

"I love you."

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Charley made his way to his bed, plopped down, and was instantly out.

Charley woke up to his alarm clock. He usually set several and would snooze a few times, but he was wide awake once his eyes opened.

Slipping out of bed, still naked, a towel laying beside the bed, he grabbed it and wrapped himself in it. He made his way to the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee that had brewed on a programmed timer. The coffee was perfect this morning.

He took a few minutes to sit and enjoy it as the caffeine slowly set in. Then he began his pre-work rituals. Finishing with a little extra time, since he had gotten up quicker, he poured another coffee and listened to the birds.

Charley arrived to work a few minutes earlier than usual, only to find Sabine had beat him there.

"Morning sunshine," she smiled as he passed through her office to his.

"Morning Ms. Coultier," he smirked as he said it. Then he went into his office and began his work.

They had finished several projects quickly earlier in the week, and though still on deadlines, the day was a little easier than the last three.

An hour and a thirty in, Sabine, popped into the office and closed the door behind her. She walked to the front of his desk, and sat in the chair across from him propping one leg up on the desk. Her skirt was a little on the shorter side, while still acceptable business attire. Charley could see she wasn't wearing any panties at all. Her cleanly shaven lips in full view.

"So, did you pack a bag to stay with me tonight? Because after last night's display, you left me really horny and wet." She traced her finger up her slit, and licked it.

"I'd love to, and yes, I packed one, as I kinda guessed you'd ask me."

She removed her leg and stood up, walking around behind him, and ran her hands over his shoulders, down his chest, into his pants and grabbed his now semi hard cock, feeling the lace panties she had sent home for him to wear. She whispered in his ear, "Good boy."

He moaned a little at her touch. Then she pulled away, walked to the door and grabbed the handle. Looking back as she turned it, "Care to grab lunch with me in a bit?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Perfect."

A few minutes before lunchtime Charley walked out of his office into Sabine's.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm famished."

"Burned some calories did ya?" She jested.

"You could say that."

They made their way down to her car, and she headed to Nancy's diner. It wasn't fancy. It was your standard diner.

They sat down and a blonde waitress, in a white and blue striped dress came over.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked as she set down the menus.

"Yeah, I'll have an iced tea."

"I'll have a soda."

"Great, I'll be right back."

Sabine's foot began caressing Charley's leg under the table. "So someone had a wild night last night."

"Uh, yeah. I was surprised when I ran into him."

"I leave you at home alone one night, and you go get your asshole plowed," she joked and winked at him.

Charley blushed.

"Mmm, I really like that you took a video for me. I've been dripping all morning thinking about watching his big dick make your little cock spit all over the place. So is he smitten with your little ass now? Did we turn him?"

"It appears as if so."

"So who initiated it? Were you working your cute little ass trying to seduce him. If so I'd be impressed and surprised..."

"I really didn't try to..."

"I know. I think you did a number on him the other night, and as soon as he saw you, his cock started getting hard and he just had to have you."

"Kind of. I think he was struggling internally with all of it."

"You know how I like my boys squirming in their panties..."

"I know quite well."

The waitress came back with their drinks.

"Ready to order?

"I'll have the grilled cheese."

"And I'll take the BLT."

"I'll have those right up..."

"It was the panties wasn't it?"

"Huh?"

"It was the pantries...that got into his head, wasn't it? He liked seeing your little dick and that cute little body wearing those girly little panties...that's what he couldn't resist."

"I kind of think it was."

"He was like a wild animal for you in that video, and you his litttle girly plaything."

Her foot pressed into his crotch, that was now bulging in his pants.

"I wish I didn't have to wait until the end of the day to take you home with me."

"I wish you didn't either," he replied.

A moment later the waitress returned with their food.

"That was quick," Sabine said.

They both jumped into their food. Charley was starving. They cleaned their plates pretty quickly and the waitress brought the check. Sabine paid the bill and signed the receipt and they made their way back to work.

As they were riding in the car, Sabine said, "I'm pretty excited about boating this weekend."

"Oh yeah? Me too. I love being in the water."

"The weather looks perfect, and I picked out a nice little suit to wear for you."

"Oh, nice. I can't wait to see it."

"You'll have to wait to see it. But I know you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will."

"I also got you a pair of swim trunks."

Charley was little worried what that meant, given her choice of underwear for him. Especially given he would be seen in them.

"You are going to look so cute in them." She said with a devilish grin. Those words scared him.

Once they got back to the office it was all work, no play. A few hours in Charley's phone buzzed.

A small edited snippet of the video from last night played on his phone. Though it was on mute, he could still hear it in his head....

"Oh fuck yea, you like daddy's big cock working your little pussy? You like that bitch?" Matthew slapped Charley lightly across the face. Then gripped his throat, squeezing slightly, Charley now picking up his pace, and bouncing on his dick. "That's is baby, you ride that cock you little fucking sissy. You like being my little faggot don't you...."

"Uuuhhh-huuuh," Charley moaned in reply.

"Fuck yeah, you ride Daddy's big dick so good."

"Do you like it daddy, do you like my little, pussy."

"Oh god, yes! You are so fucking hot." Matthew was now thrusting into Charley each time he came down on his cock.

Charley's cock began to fatten in his pants. He quickly closed the video and responded, "You are making it hard to focus."

She replied, "it's not the only thing I made hard..."

The rest of the day passed in a flash, with a blur of tasks needing finished.

Charley was lost in a project when Sabine came in. She walked up to him and began stroking his hair.

"You about ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to send this over to the team, and then I'm good to go."

"Sounds good."

Charley grabbed his bag and met Sabine at her car, and she whisked them away, back to her house.

She poured a glass of wine for herself and grabbed Charley a beer. She took a sip, sat it on the counter, and grabbed him, pulling him into her. Holding him around the waist she kissed him on the forehead and treated hers against his, gazing into his eyes.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable by this question, but when you were with Matthew, did you find yourself having feelings for him, or was it just sex?"

Charley gazed lovingly into her eyes, and without hesitation said, "For me, it's just sex. It was fun, it was hot, of course it felt good, but I want you Sabine."

Her eyes started to tear up, "I just wanted to ask. I mean, I opened that can, but I wanted to make sure I was giving you a chance to express how you felt in it all."

"I love you. I'm pretty sure nothing is changing that anytime soon. I'm enamored with you, and I'd be happy if it were just you and I. The rest, well, it's whatever you want."

She grabbed his face, kissed him endearingly. And rested her face against his. "I adore you. You have been the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I really want you to know that...." She kissed him again, "and kind of just want you to move in with me...make this our home. I don't want to scare or push you, but I hate you not being here with me. It's dull, quiet, and..I just like us, together."

"You are not scaring me at all,but do you think it'll be a problem at work. I mean, I think people are getting ideas no matter how careful we act in the office. Do you think it'll mess it up if we officially lived together?"

"Charley, we are massively outperforming past levels in our departments since we made changes. I know, from the top, that they are very pleased with what we have accomplished, and if needed, I can even discuss it with the head of the company."

"Where do I sign up."

"Mmm, you are going to make a perfect little houseboy," she slapped his ass and chuckled.

"Houseboy, huh?"

"My lover!" She kissed him again. "You have made me so happy tonight. You have no idea." She was playful, even giddy perhaps. A cute girlish demeanor carried through her movements and her looks. Smitten may be the word that best fit her mood.

"Good."

"Do you want to get a shower while I start dinner?

"Yeah, that'd be good."

Charley got a quick shower, as he had been letting the hair on his legs grow back over the week since it was becoming too hot for pants and he was a little self conscious about walking around with visibly shaved legs.

A white pair of panties with light yellow polka dots were setting out for him, with matching stockings. He slid the panties up. The fabric stretched comfortably with his junk, and were thin enough to almost be translucent. Then he slid the stockings up his legs, stopping just a bit above the knee. He then put on the short aqua running shorts and a white t-shirt before heading to kitchen, where a tuna salad sandwich awaited him.

"Thanks, babe," he said as wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're absolutely welcome," she responded, then handed him his plate.

They took their meal on to the patio and ate their meal.

"I love that you did the sandwich, chip combo and didn't leave out the pickle."

"A good sandwich deserves to be served with a pickle." Sabine chuckled a little at her joke.

"Oh you know it," Charley laughed a bit back.

Sabine took a bite out of the pickle, chewed a moment, and then said, "Only a day more to put behind us and we will be skipping across some waves."

"That sounds so good."

"I agree. I'm pretty excited for us to model our swimsuits for each other"

"I have to admit, I'm kinda curious of this 'swimsuit' you got for me. I hope I don't have to wear something too revealing at the boat ramp."

"I don't think you'll mind what I have planned at all."

"In that case, I'll take it as it comes."

"That's kind of your MO at this point, babe," she giggled.

"Yeah," Charley stumbled over the thought, "I gues that's true "

Once they had finished their plates, they put them in the dishwasher and cuddled up on the couch and at some point fell asleep wrapped up in each other under a blanket.

Charley woke up and having seen that they both passed out, started stroking her hair until her eyes opened, "Let's go to bed, baby," and they both sleepily shuffled to the bedroom where sleep quickly found them again.

Friday passed quickly, as deadlines for the week were wrapped up, and preparation for the weekend was upon them. The hands on the clock seems to hastily jump from hour to hour.

When they arrived home, Charley took a quick shower, and then joined Sabine in making dinner.

After dinner Sabine began setting out towels, sunscreen, coolers, and other supplies for the day ahead.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?"

"Definintely," Charley replied.

"Me too. The weather forecast looks perfect. Eighty-two degrees and sunny!"

"Yeah, that sounds perfect."

"We should get there at about 8am so we can get a full days worth in."

"Sounds good to me. I can't wait to see you in your swimsuit."

"I'm pretty sure you'll approve," she gave him a wink.

He grabbed her and started to kiss her and run his hands over her ass. Feeling his cock thickening against her, she gave it a squeeze and led him to the couch. Pulling out her phone, she cast something to the screen.

Suddenly, the video of him and Matthew was playing.

Sabine guided the aqua shorts he was wearing again, down his legs and off of his feet, displaying a red lace thong and his semi-clubbed dick filling inside them. She gently teased the outline of his dick with her fingers.

"Mmm, baby, look at those two cocks sliding against each other! Look at how yours just vanishes into his hand. Did that make you feel small?" she asked as she began squeezing the head of his cock that was now peeking out the top of the waistband.

"Yes it did."

"Awww, your small little dick, only the head peering out from his big hand. His big dick doesn't disappear into his hand. Did you like being his little clitty bitch? I know he liked it"

"Yes," he moaned out as her finger swirled his precum over the head of his dick

"I liked how dirty he talked to you, and your little hole jut couldn't say no, could it?" She asked as she squeezed the head of his cock, making it leak more precum.

"Once I felt him pushing against it...no, I couldn't."

She began stroking up and down his cock, while they watched him begin riding on Matthew's cock. Charley was getting pretty worked up, and having not cum l since Wednesday, was starting to feel like he could blast off soon. Sabine seemed to notice, and began stroking him faster. As his muscles began to tighten, in the final stretch, she pulled away.

"Oops, can't have you do that. I want to save all that cum for tomorrow," then she stopped the video.

Her words hit Charley like an ice cold bucket had just been poured over his head. A look of disappointment was obviously on his face, his dick raging in his panties, coated in precum. Now it began deflating.

She swiped her finger over the head and stuck her finger in his mouth. He sucked it off.

"Good girl," she teased. His cock now had fallen below the waistband again.

She gave it a mocking little pat and stood up. "I think I'm going to hit the hay early tonight. Welcome to join me or stay up...but remember, no cumming tonight."

Charley thought about it for a moment, and knowing that if he stayed up, he'd just want to blow that denied load, so he followed her to bed and put a show on with headphones to wind down with.

A few minutes into the show, Sabine snuggled against him, wrapping her arm around him, and rested her hand against his crotch.

"Fuck, this is going to be a long night," Charley thought as his dick began stiffening under her touch. She kissed his shoulder and within minutes was asleep.

Charley eventually dozed off with the show playing on his phone.

It was pretty early when Sabine's alarm went off. The sun had already created the horizon and the sounds of birds chirping to the new day could be heard outside.

"Did you sleep okay?" She asked

""Actually, yes. Once I feel asleep I was out like a log."

"Wonderful baby."

She rolled out of bed and the morning rituals began.

After eating a light breakfast and a few cups of coffee later, she began filling the cooler with ice that she had purchased the other day and kept in the freezer, then loaded it with drinks. She also prepared a few sandwiches and a bag of chips, and other snacks.

"I'm so excited about today," she beamed.

"It looks like the perfect day."

"It should be!"

"Why don't you get a quick shower, and then I'll get one," she suggested.

"Okay," he said, then made his way to the bathroom.

When he got out, a t-shirt and swim trunks were laying out for him. The v-neck shirt was a coral color. The swim shorts were royal blue and white trim. The shirt was a snug fit, hugging his trim body.

Once he slid the swim trunks up, it occurred to him how snug and showy they were. They did very little to hide his package, in fact, they seemed to almost frame it. The legs were incredibly short, only covering about an inch or two below where his bulge was. They were snug as well. He felt a little self conscious as he knew that he'd be showing up to a likely crowded marina and boat ramp.

When he stepped out of the bathroom, Sabine looked up from sitting on the bed. Her eyes looked him up and down, pausing a bit on his junk.

She stood up, walked to him and cupping his package, said, "Oh, these fit you perfectly. I couldn't have made a better choice. You look so good."

"You don't think they're to showy?"

She slapped his ass, which as also tightly presented, "Oh no, I think they are the perfect level of showy."

Then she made her way into the bathroom and hopped in the shower herself.

While she was in the shower Charley wrestled with her outfit choice. Dressing for her or in private was one thing...but this was a different level for him. He went and grabbed some water an further fidgeted about the whole ordeal.

He heard the shower shut off. Shortly after Sabine came out with a white button up shirt and a pair of running shorts.

"So I'm wearing this, and can't cover up, but you have on shorts and a shirt? " His agitation showing.

"Baby, I promise you it'll be worth it. I want my swimsuit to be a surprise. Don't worry, I'll handle all the marina stuff. You can just hop in. Trust me, if people are looking, it won't be because they think less of you less. They'll wish they were you. Trust me."