Sailing His Ship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll trust you..." Charley didn't see much other option. Put his foot down and go against Sabine and everything he'd experienced thus far, or fight back and ruin the day.

It was about a 45 minute drive to the lake, once they had loaded their things. Upon arrival Sabine looked at Charley and said, "I'll run in, secure everything and grab you once we're ready to roll."

Appreciative that she at least didn't make him walk into the marina and deal with the boat fellas in these trunks, he replied, "Thanks Sabine."

"Of course, lover."

She disappeared out the door and went into the marina. About ten minutes had passed before Sabine came back out. She opened the trunk, without saying a word or coming up to fill Charley in. The next thing he knew, Sabine was opening his door. His eyes widened looking at her. She was wearing a simple black bikini, the breast pockets beautifully fitting her shape, but leaving little to the imagination from the inner bust. Her nipples were poking through the fabric. A small little thong a bottom slipped between her ass cheeks and into a small crotch triangle, with a few stringy openings, showing she was "well groomed" in that area. She wore a black pair of sunglasses that fit her small angular nose and thin face.

"You want to help me carry these things down to the boat. It should be ready to go now."

Charley jumped out of the car watching her sweet little ass sway as she went back to the trunk. They carried the cooler down after she threw several bags over his shoublers.

As they made their way, a hot, petite redhead, with a light purple bikining with small pouches and two strings running from the top and bottom to hold the breasts in, and barely anything to cover the little pussy behind it, bounced towards them...and every guy in sight had their eyes pointed at these two beautiful women. A scornful look crossed their visage as they looked between them at Charley.

"Hey! Looks like i made perfect timing," Becca said as she neared them. "I already went down and threw some things in the boat." Sabine and Charley set down the cooler and Sabine and Becca embraced warmly. Then Becca tilted her head, smirked, looked Charley from head to toe, pausing at the growing area in his swim trunks. "Hi Charley," she said then gave him a big lingering hug, her whole body tightly pressed against his...and his trunks kept getting tighter.

She had a cute heart shaped face with cute girlish cheeks and a few freckles. A pair of sunglasses sat upon her head..

Sabine grabbed the cooler and looked at Charley with a big smile, then he grabbed the other side and went down to the dock.

A large boat with a huge cuddi-cabin and a front and back deck quite sufficient for a party, awaited them.

They began loading and Sabine stepped away to talk the marina worker. Still, every person around that dock just stared.

When Sabine crawled aboard, she asked, "You both ready?"

They both replied, "Yes Captain," as they sat on opposite benches just behind the captain's chair.

At those words Sabine smiled ear to ear, titled her head back and let out a most intense laugh, then started the boat and pulled it out from the dock. The lake was quite large and fairly deep, so once out of the small docking bay, she opened the engine up and they skipped across the waves until they had far removed themselves from shore and other boaters.

She throttled down and came to a stop. The water. Was pretty calm. Not quite glasslike, gentle waves slowly rocking the vessel slowly. Sabine's breasts shifted with the boat and bounced as she made her way back to rear of the boat, which had several nice wrap around high backed benches. She popped open the cooler and said, "I don't know about you two, but I fully intend on gettting wasted. Want a drink?" She asked as she looked at each individually.

"I'll take one. Fuck it, it's boating day." Becca said as she pushed her hair back and put it in a band.

"What's your poison, we have liquor, beer, wine, champagne and some mixing stuff"

"I want something light to begin with," Becca said.

"Mimosa?"

"Perfect..."

"Charley?"

"That sounds good. Have to meter myself."

Sabine sat down, and pulled out the items and Becca then Charley made their way sitting on either side of Sabine. She poured them each a drink and passed them out.

"To a good day beginning," Sabine lifted her glass.

They both repeated the line and lifted their glass, Becca giggling with her eyes shifting between the two, then each took a sip.

"It really is a gorgeous day," Sabine said.

"Couldn't ask for a better view," Charley chuckled, as he looked over at Sabine.

"No you couldn't," she raised her eyebrows at him then looked over at Becca. Her hand rested on her thigh.

"I'm so happy you decided to join us! I think we all needed this."

Sabine looked back over at Charley, "Do you feel comfortable handling this thing?" She pointed to the captain's seat.Charley had driven a boat plenty of times and had his license. So it wasn't intimidating other than it's size.

"I do."

"Why don't you take the wheel and cruise us around a bit. Check out a little more of the lake."

Charley sipped down the rest of his drink then made the way to the console. "Wow," he thought as he pulled the throttle, "this thing has some power."

The air was still cool as it was still early. It helped tame the lump in his shorts. He loved feeling the air pass through his hair and over his skin, giving it goose bumps, as the boat effortlessly passed over the waves. The water was pretty clear and the morning light bounced across it as the lake seemed to go on forever.

He slowed the vessel down and began turning into a cove with high rock walls. He looked back, unable to hear the two women, seeing them giggling, Becca's leg hanging over Sabine's. They had obviously downed another mimosa. The cove went back a ways with several fingers. A large oval area was sheltered by rock cliffs and pine trees towering at their plateau. It seemed like a good place to relax for a bit. The position of the sun wasn't covered by the ledges, so it still provided plenty of warmth.

Bringing the boat to a halt and lowering the anchor to keep it from being pushed against the rocks, Charley felt like leaving it rest for a moment. He connected his phone to the sound system, and turned on some music

Once the necessary procedures had been met, he glanced back. Sabine's arm was around Becca and they were laughing, while Becca's leg was still resting over Sabine's thigh.

How could his dick not respond? It swelled a little each moment he watched.

"Lover, this is a beautiful spot. Come and join us." Sabine said as she lifted a glass.

Charlie watched as Sabine's arms lifted, her body stretching out, the angle of her twist, and everything inch of her accentuated by the way the light hit her. "Fuck, I just want her right now," he thought as his brain wrestled his urges down. And yet hit dick continued swelling in it's less than concealing confines.

"Mmm, those trunks do fit you quite well," Sabine said with a seductive look.

Charley was immediately faced with Becca looking directly at his junk, and having attention drawn to something he could not hide. Not knowing how to respond in the moment, and glad he didn't have a full on hardon before sitting down, he simply blushed and responded, " Well, you did pick them didn't you."

"If you don't keep him, I'm taking him," Becca laughed and squeezed Sabine's shoulder,

Hoping to redirect the conversation, as it was still before noon, and he hadn't quite reached a level of comfort with his "attire," he tried to think of another subject, but he was saved by Sabine.

"This seems like a good moment," Sabine said as she reached into the cubby on the left of her seat and pulled out a joint. She lit it, and puffed until it was cherried.

Sabine passed it to Becca, who took a long drag, coughed a moment, then took another before passing it.

"I really like your bathing suit. You look hot, and that color looks great on you," Sabine said looking at Becca.

"Oh my god, I was so excited about this one. It's so hard to find a good one that fits just right."

"That one definitely fits you just right. Don't you agree, Charley?"

Charley was caught off guard, and a little stoned to top it off, inadvertently looked at Becca, letting his eyes drink in her body. Her nipples were hard and poking at the thin purple material. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and supported, a little exposed, and sat wonderfully above her tight little stomach. "Uh," he stumbled over his words as he caught himself staring," yeah...it fits you quite well..."

Sabine and Becca both burst out laughing. "I guess I kind of led you right into that one," Sabine chuckled.

"Uh oh, your boyfriend thinks I'm hot, Sabine. Better watch out." Becca laughed and hit the joint again. "And Sabine, damn, your suit...if I were a lesbian it wouldnt not be on you much longer..."

Sabine pulled the joint from her lips, held her breath a second and blew it out, then laughing said, "You mean you aren't?"

Becca burst out laughing. "Well at least not yet..."

"May have to work on that..." Sabine laughed, then shifted Becca's leg off of her and stood up and stretched.

Charley ate up the view as he admired his girlfriend's beautiful body on display, elongated, his cock now at full mast.

"Charley, be a dear and grab me a beer, and Becca one if she wants one."

"I'd love one," Becca said.

Charley was now at an impasse. These trunks would not hide anything, and if he stalled....so he tried to shift his cock with his forearm, as he stood up, not quite accomplishing his goal, and embarrassed tried to turn quickly away toward the cooler and grab three beers. As he stood back up, his cock was pressed hard against the tiny swim trunks. He turned and he tried to slip quickly into his chair, but had completely failed to hide himself.

Both Sabine and Becca both eyed his crotch directly. Becca's lips formed a smile as her eyes met his. Sabine licked her lips.

Sabine looked over at Becca, and chuckled, "Don't you think those just fit him perfectly?"

Becca raised her eyebrows, glanced back at his raging hardon, and back to her. "I don't think you could have picked a better fit."

Charley turned beet red. Sabine and Becca winked at each other and cracked their beers. Charlie paused a second before cracking his.

After a few sips and wanting to meter the day, Charley said, "Any interest in busting out the tubes, skis or kneeboards?"

"I haven't tubed in so long," Becca replied.

"Tubes it is!" Sabine exclaimed.

Charley was happy his dick had let up a bit and was now just chubby. He got up and began hooking the rope and tossed the tube out the back of the boat, where a load deck hung off the back. He kept the rope gathered in. The tube was big enough for two.

"Who wants to go?"

"We should go together," Becca said smiling at Sabine.

"I am so ready!"

They finished their beers and stood up. Charley just stared, as any man or woman probably would. "Fuck that is a beautiful set of bodies," went through his mind...perhaps a more detailed account to be exact. Becca adjusted her upper bikini around her perky little tits. Sabine adjusted the edge of the lower bikini around her perfectly pert little ass. Charley adjusted himself in his suit again.

"First one to fall off has to chug a beer," Becca laughed.

"Deal." Sabine replied.

Sabine handed Becca a life jacket and buckled one around her. Then she jumped in without hesitation.

Her skin tighened, goosebumps crept over her, and her nipples felt tender as they created friction between her suit and the shifting life preserver. She pushed her hair back behind her ears.

Charley just drank her face in. I'm that moment, the water dripping down her face, the look of shock and then acceptance...and he couldn't be happier looking into another face than the one before him. Then she looked at him. A smile crept over her face. The type that rises from one's soul and bubbles over until it spills out of them, unable to be contained. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

Sabine looked at Becca who had definitely noticed all of the above, "You getting in, bitch? Or are you going to pussyfoot around all day." She gave a playful stare until Becca cannonballed right next to her. Becca popped up and they both shook their hair pushed it back and laughed. They both begam to scramble towards the tube climbing over each other and dunking each other trying to make it to the tube first. Becca grabbed on to the tube only to be used as a prop for Sabine to use as leverage to pull up on the inflatable. She laughed whole heartedly and then held out a hand to Becca, pulling her up.

Charley climbed down on the deck and shoved them away from the rear of the boat. He then checked the rope to make sure everything was appropriately gathered and away from the motor an Up went the anchor. He made his way to the captain's chair and cranked the engine putting it into idle. He looked back and gave a thumbs up with a raised arm. Two thumbs came up from behind.

He throttled up slowly, maintaining just enough speed the tube wasn't dropping in the front, until the cove widened and then he throttled it to a speed that the tube was gliding over the surface. He felt it out for a moment, not throwing the girls around too much. Then seeing the lake was open and smooth began throwing them for some tighter turns. Amidst making a right circle the tube hit the wake and launched a few feet, throwing Becca off the tube. The air she got before hitting the water was incredible. Charley slowed down the boat and began circling around. As he came up on Becca he asked if she was ok. She gave it a thumbs up and began swimming towards the tube. He idled until she had scrambled on to it. Charley could see both laughing heartily. Then they gave the thumbs up.

This time they were both hanging on tight, so Charley started making the turns a little more aggressive. They had a pretty good run before he bounced over the wake of another boat and it sent the tube flying and it flipped, throwing both of them. Charley chuckled as he circled back around.

They gave a thumbs up and scrambled on to the tube again. Laughing and pushing each other playfully once on it. Charley throttled up again. They had another good run, with Charley cruising the boat around for a good 15 minutes before they caught a wave just right. This time they threw up their hands to signal they were done for now. Charley pulled up to them. He began winding in the tube as they swam to the deck in the back. As they arrived, he held out a hand to each one at a time. The girls shook off as much water as they could, removed their jackets and tossed them in the boat. Their bodies dripping, the nipples erect. Charley went to grab them towels and returned. He handed them both one.

Becca began climbing into the boat, and her bikini top caught the emblem on the boat, causing one of her perky little tits to flop out. She had pale skin, and perfect pink little nipples. Sabine noticed that Charley had seen it. Becca looked at him and smiled as she tucked it back in. Sabine gave Becca a good slap on the ass, and crawled in herself. They took a minute toweling off.

"So I think you have to chug a beer. Charley, be a doll and grab her one."

Charley opened the cooler and handed Becca a beer.

"Fair's fair." Becca laughed, and took the beer, cracked it, and began chugging it down, a little dribbling over the side of her mouth.

Then Sabine walked up to Charley, who was standing near the edge of the boat and gave him a big push, causing him to fall into the water. A second or two passed before he emerged to see Sabine and Becca giggling.

"I figured it was your turn."

Charley laughed and nodded, slicking his hair back. "Can you throw me a jacket?" The water had startled him as it was a bit chilly at first, but he adjusted pretty quickly.

She tossed one to him and he buckled it around himself, then climbed on the tube.

Sabine made her way to the captain's chair and turned on the motor. Quickly, it became clear that Sabine wasn't going to make it easy on him as she aimed for every wake she could find. Charley held on tight, almost flopping off several times.

Sabine chuckled to Becca, "He's trying hard to persevere."

She throttled up a little more and made a turn crossing her old wake. The tube flew up in the air, Charley's body suspended aside from his hands gripping the handle until the tube rolled and skipped across the water tossing him in. Circling back around she noticed a pair of swim trunks floating in the water.

"Grab those," she pointed them out to Becca, laughing hysterically. Becca began cracking up. They set them out of view.

As they pulled up to Charley, who now looked a bit frazzled. "That was quite a tumble." Sabine hollered at him after cutting the engine.

"Uh, yeah...I think I lost my..uh trunks."

"Oh no!" She laughed and Becca was still cracking up, holding her tummy and tears running down her face, from her laughter.

"Looks like our boat ride got a little more interesting," Becca blurted out, and Sabine replied with hearty laughs.

Deciding to keep the trunk find to themselves for now, Sabine smiled at Charley and said, well, you can either tube naked, or you can climb in and we can find you a towel."

"Ummm..." Charley stumbled on words.

"It's not like I haven't seen it, and you haven't been doing the best job of hiding it around Becca today. Don't be shy. Just climb in."

Charley felt humiliated, but didn't see another choice at the moment. His cock began swelling as he swam to the deck and pulled himself up only wearing his life jacket. His cock, now half hard dripped the water off, bobbing as he stepped in the boat. Both girls just stared directly at his exposed manhood.

"Mmm," Becca looked over to Sabine, "that looks like a perfect fit," winked and they both burst out laughing. Charley, embarrassed, tried to cover himself with his hands.

"Why hide baby, we were enjoying the view?" Sabine teased. Charley turned and bent over to pick up one of the towels, his ass bare in the sun. Becca, swatted his ass hard, both still chuckling away at his predicament. He jumped, caught by surprise, causing him to stand straight up, his cock thrust out to the world, still swelling bigger. Both girls' eyes all over it. He scrambled to wrap himself in the towel, which still only did a poor job of hiding his erection.

He sat down, shaking his head. Sabine got up, handed him a beer and plopped down next to him. Becca sat on the other side. Sabine rested her hand on this knee, rubbing it. "It's too bad, I really liked those trunks. You looked good in them. But I suppose we can always buy another pair." Her hand began sliding up his leg, and she leaned in to kiss him, the towel slowly slipping off his leg as she did so, exposing his hardon once again. As she pulled back, Becca was looking directly at his throbbing cock...

"Oh..my...the more you know," she laughed...Charley again, trying to hide it.

"I guess it just wants to be free," Sabine laughed.

Then she stood up, walked to the front and lifting the trunks from the seat, "Oh, I had forgotten, we found these when circling back to get you." Becca and Sabine Bergen uncontrollably laughing again.

Charley just shook his head as Sabine tossed them to him. He slide them up, despite they did little to cover him, even with the towel.

"Well, I guess I kind of expected to get to know you better today, Charley, but I feel I've gotten to know much more about you..." Becca laughed. Sabine chuckled. Charley just rolled his eyes, as the girls continued to enjoy their joke.

He took a big gulp of his beer. "You two are incorrigible."