Sailing His Ship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beads of sweat began forming on Sabine's skin as the cuddy cabin heated up with the movement of their bodies.

Becca began picking up her pace, and pumping into Sabine's slot. "Awwwwooowww, oooh..fuck ...aehaehaeh...mmm...fucking god," she was serating her hips, leveling Charley's face with her pussy, the tip of his nose erratically pressing against her asshole.

"That's it baby, I want you to cum for me. I want you to fuck his face and cum so hard"

"Oh fuckkng hell,

Mmm...mother...ahhhrgghh...fuuck..," built into a final, almost yelling, fit. Her whole body gyrated on Charley's face as he gasped for air, and yet he was unrelenting in his duties.

Becca's body shook for minutes, and then she pulled her pelvis away from Charley's face, him taking a moment gasping for air, and her still shaking with occasional tremors.

Charley pulled himself out from between Becca's legs, and slid to her side. Sabine got off Charley's stomach in unison with his movement, and pulled herself to the other side of Becca. Becca sat down and slid her ass down to lay on her back.

Charley and Sabine propped themselves on elbows facing Becca. Charley's hand gentler traced from her ribs and followed her hip. He lifted his hand and made his fingers walk up the center of her tummy. He then began stroking her hair.

Becca was still coming down from her "elation."

Sabine caressed her cheek, and looked into her eyes, and spoke softly, "You are truly so amazing and so beautiful."

Sabine grabbed Becca and wrapped her arms around her small frame. She whispered in her ear, "I will always love you, and hold you dear, no matter what, no matter the context, but I loved this..."

Becca's eyes teared up a bit. She turned and held onto Sabine hard, tucking her head into Sabine's chest. Charley continued to stroke Becca's hair.

"Nothing will change our friendship, so I don't want you to worry, unless you want to keep this going, but that's your choice...and I'll let it be that." Sabine said.

"I really like this...is that okay?" Becca felt like she was enveloped in warmth...she felt...safe.

Charley spoke softly, "Becca, it's totally okay."

Sabine pulled Becca's head gently from her chest. She looked her directly in the eyes, "Whatever you want, and whatever you feel is okay. Just be clear with me and I will take care of you, or assist in however you need." Becca kissed Sabine short and sweetly, looked into her eyes with a glow, and turned towards Charley.

Her eyes dilated, her cheeks rosie, she kissed him, biting his lip a bit, "You,..you and that....all of this....you are both driving me wild."

"There's not a minute of this I haven't enjoyed." Charley said.

Sabine laughed out loud, throwing her head back, "Sorry, I just got this craving. Do you have enough smokes too spare one?"

Becca turned towards Sabine, and laughed, then said,"Plenty for anyone who wants one, I only smoke when I drink."

"That sounds fucking great!" Charley chimed in.

"Smoke break," Sabine hollered into the night.

The two girls rolled off the bed and went outside the cabin, their tits swaying and little booties bouncing. Charley followed behind, his cock half hard and still restrained in the panties.

Becca reached in her bag and procured three cigarettes and a lighter. Passing them out, she then lit all of their smokes.

The light had faded and the air was getting crisper. Charley's cock began deflating again as the breeze brushed over him.

They sat on the bench together. Sabine in the middle.

"I don't remember the last time I came that hard," Becca said emphatically.

"Mmm, I like hearing that." Sabine said, giving her a peck on the cheek, then taking a drag of their smokes. "Hold this for a moment, would you?" She handed her smoke to Charley and bounced into the cabin, and came back out with glasses and tequila. She poured them each a shot.

"To making you cum hard," Sabine chuckled raising her glass.

"Fuck yes," Becca giggled and raised her glass. Charley's met theirs with a clank, and then they tossed them back. They all cracked another beer to wash it down. They puffed down their smokes relatively quickly after the shot, and made their way back into the cuddy cabin.

Sabine let the way, Charley behind, and Becca last, as she watched Charley's panty clad ass sway. Sabine laid down on the bed, and Becca jumped on it before Charley could, and climbed upon Sabine, giving her a deep kiss. She slid herself down and began kissing Sabine's mound. Sabine moaned with anticipation.

"I guess it's my turn to return the favor," Becca giggled. With her fingers she spread the lips of Sabine's vagina and went to work with her mouth. Charley watched, laying on the bed next to them and teased his deflated cock.

"That feels so good Becca."

While Becca had never gone down on a woman before, the scent, the action, the pleasure on Sabine's face, all began to turn her on again. Becca became hungry for it, and excitedly lapped and sucked on Sabine. Sabine's clit was a bit bigger than hers, and her mound less substantial.

Sabine grabbed a hold of the base of Charley's cock, and balls holding them tightly, a few fingers resting below against his perineum. She began making circular motions, masturbating him as if he had a pussy through this panties.

"Mmmm,does that feel good baby? You like me working your little clit?"

"Oh that feels good," Charley moaned. His dick now getting stiff in her hands.

Becca watched out the corner of her eye between licks.

Sabine lifted Becca's head with her other hand then patted the bed, motioning with her eyes for Becca to lay beside her.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she lustfully said in a breathy voice to Charley. She pulled the crotch of his panties to the side and slid his dick out.

He climbed between her legs and worked the head along her opening it, circling her clit with it. "Fuck, you are so wet, Sabine."

She grabbed his dick and guided it into her hole. He began easing into her, her eyes rolling back in her head, until he had completely bottomed out, then began rocking his hips and slowly and gently fucking her. Becca began kissing her nipples and teasing them with her hands and mouth.

"Oo, baby, I want you to fuck me hard...I want you to fucking decimate my little snatch."

Charley picked up his rhythm and began plowing into her, his balls slapping against her ass. Becca slid a hand down to Sabine's clit, and heatedly rubbed it.

"Oh god, just like that...fuck...work that pussy." Sabine's abs visibly flexed below her skin as she began bucking into Charley's cock. Her breathing became heavy, her eyes closing, her head cocked back, biting her lip, and moaning in ecstasy...

"Ooo-oh, fuck me baby...oh fuck I'm gonna cum..that's it, use that pussy. "

Becca lowed her head and sucked at Sabine's clit, flicking her tongue over it in intervals, Charley's cock right beside her face, plowing into Sabine.

"Oh my fuck..oo-ohh-dear fuckkng--ah-ooo-fucking fuck.....I'm cumming." Her body writhed with twists, twitches and shakes. She bit down on her lower lips, she gripped the sheets, clenching her hands, her hips gyrating against him and Beccas's mouth, still spasming she took hold of Becca's hair and pulled her face hard into her, Becca working diligently at her clit...

"Oh gawd," Sabine let out a giant sigh, her chest still heaving. "That was...mmmm...." Her body shuddered," ....that was so...," the tremors and muscle contractions were slowing. She let up her grip on Becca's hair.

Charley had slowly eased his thrusts, until he had come to a complete stop.

"I want to watch you fuck her.I want to her feel you inside of her," Sabine said rolling off to the side.

Becca looked at Charley with a wanting glare, then place his hands on his chest. She guided him to lay down on his back, and she climbed on top of him. She held his cock, wet from Sabine, and slid it between the slit of her desire. His cock sliding between her pussy lips.

"Mmm, do you want this tight pussy squeezing on your cock, Charley?"

"Fuck, yes I do." He responded, while fondling her tits.

She lifted her pelvis up, and pressed the tip of his cock against her opening. Slowly, she lowered down, a gasp leaving her mouth, as she slid down to the bottom of his cock head, then lifted, and repeating the motion, teasing just the head of his cock.

He gave her ass a slap. "Mmm.."

Then she sat all the way down, and began grinding her hips, without lifting. Her hands rested on stomach as she made slowly made love to his cock. She squeezed her vagina around him as she lifted, and continued squeezing teasing the head of his cock some more, and back down.

"Damn your pussy feels so nice."

"I'm loving you inside of me. I'm going to make you fill this little hole with cum."

She picked up her pace to the point that she was bouncing and really riding on him, her ass cheeks bouncing against him, her tits flopping around from her movement.

"Oh god, ride that cock..., you are so fucking hot,"

"That's it baby, work his dick. I want to watch his face as he blows his load up in your cute little snatch," Sabine said, gently rubbing her pussy and fondling her tits while watching. Sabine could tell he was getting close. She reached between his legs and began rubbing his thighs, sliding up closer to his balls with each pass. Then she slid her finger between his cheeks and began teasing his asshole, and with the other hand took his balls and pulled them hard.

The sensations all at once sent Charley over the edge. He grabbed Becca's hips, digging his fingers into her, and began violently pounding his dick into her, his moans getting louder. Then for a moment everything tensed his body...," fuck...im cumming!"

What felt like torrents of cum shot of him coating Becca's insides.

"That's it baby, fucking fill that pussy," Sabine encouraged.

Slowly he came down from his orgasm, and his body went limp. Cum spilled from Becca's pussy as she started to lift off of him. Sabine collected some with her hand and shoved it in his mouth, him sucking it off.

"Somebody made a mess, and we don't leave messes," Sabine said as she guided Becca to crawl up and place her pussy on his mouth. He lapped at her pussy, cleaning all his cum from her. Sabine gathered a little more from around his cock and rubbed her pussy with it, as Becca ground into his face.

When Becca felt like he had licked out all he could she rolled off of him, opposite of Sabine.

Sabine slid Charley's cock back into the white panties with strawberry print and the little pink bow above his shrinking cock. "Well, this isn't going to do much for us now, is it," she said as she held it with two fingers, wiggling it beneath the fabric. She gave a quick smack to his balls, causing him to jump, and his cock to spit out a little more cum darkening a spot on his panties. "Oh, look, she's still all wet," she said squeezing his shaft upwards some more, more cum leaking onto the fabric.

She looked at Becca, "I'm ready for more, but how about a quick smoke first?"

"I'm right there with you."

They both rose from the bed and walked out of the cuddy cabin. Charley took a few moments longer to collect himself, then got up.

He walked out and saw Becca and Sabine kissing and giggling between drags on their cigarettes.

They both looked at him as he approached and opened their arms pulling him in close. Each one placed a hand on his asscheeks. Becca handed him a smoke, and he lit it.

"That was so hot and fucking wild." Becca exclaimed.

"Yes, it was." Sabine said.

"I really don't want tonight to end."

"It's not over yet..." Sabine winked, gulped her beer, and took another drag. They finished their smokes, and headed back to the cuddy cabin, the air outside getting brisk.

Sabine opened her bag and began shuffling through it. She pulled out some thigh high pink stockings and began to slide them up Charley's legs. They had a white bow at the top band of the stockings.

"Mmm, now you look like a hot little slut," Sabine looked him up and down and reached out and squeezed his shrunken member, still leaking a little.

Becca came up behind him, felt his ass, then wrapped her arms around him, playing with his nipples, "oh yeah, he definitely can be one of the girl's now." She kissed his neck. Then with Charley pressed between them, they kissed over his shoulder, Sabine's hand still holding his package.

Sabine pulled away, reached back into her bag and pulled out a strap on cock. It was the big black one she had fucked Charley with.

She put it on, moved Charley to the side, and pushed Becca on to the bed on her back. Sabine took her by the ankles and lifted her legs. Putting some lube on her large member, she started sliding it in to Becca, who was still a little stretched from Charley.

"Oh fuck that's big," Becca moaned.

"As you can see, I've got the bigger cock in this relationship. But my little girl, Charley doesn't mind does she?"

Charley just shook his head and watched as Sabine began slowly thrusting into Becca, legs over her shoulders, hands rubbing up and down Becca's body.

Becca's head was back and lips quivering. Sabine's thrusts kept getting quicker and harder until she was pounding her dildo and destroying Becca's tight little pussy.

Becca was practically screaming and moaning, lost in the ecstasy of it. Sabine pulled out her little bottle of poppers and pressed it against Becca's nostril. "Inhale baby, you'll like it....now hold it in....now let it go...."

Becca could feel her heart rate increase, her breathing slow, her body float, and then...Sabine began a heavy assault on her hole.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Their hips collided.

A series of loud cries and moans erupted from Becca as she took the invasion of her body.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck, I've never...awwwhhh... fucked a cock so big...." Becca mumbled out, completely lost in sensation...

"You like me stretching your hole with my big cock? Fucking you like that little bitch over their never could, hitting spots his little prick could never reach?"

"Oh god yes!"

Charley's hungry eyes are up the display before him, his cock now semi-hard.

Sabine looked at him. "Come here baby."

He walked up, and she grabbed his cock and began stroking it as she thrust into Becca. She slid it out the side of the panties. Now he was mostly hard, but not at peak.

She pulled out of Becca and guided him inside of her by his cock.

Becca's pussy no longer squeezing down on his cock...

"I can barely feel you," Becca said.

"aww, does your little clit no longer bring her pleasure? Now all she wants is Sabine's big fat dick...not your useless little pecker."

She pulled Charley away and slid her dildo back inside Becca, who began wailing again to her thrusts... and again, pulled out, and pulled Charley over, inserting his cock again. He began pounding her stretched hole. Becca became more silent, letting out little coos here and there. He felt her squeeze her muscles around his dick. Sabine guided him away again, and slid back inside. As she began thrusting, Becca began moaning again.

"Do you hear how silent and unfulfilling your cock was for her, after I had fucked her? Do you hear her now?" Sabine said, then slapped his cock and balls in one motion, making him wince and hunch a bit, precum dribbling out of his cock. She placed his hard dick back inside the fabric of the panties, still thrusting into Becca.

Sabine pulled out after a few minutes and walked to her bag, pulling out another strapon, with a comparably sized cock. She handed it to Becca.

"Since he can't offer much as a boy, we should probably treat him like our little sissy bitch."

Becca slid it on. Sabine reached over, and turned the vibrator on for her, Becca's eyes lit up to the sensation.

"Mmm, I've never fucked a little bitch like this before. I think this will be fun." She giggled.

Sabine pointed to bed, looking at Charley, and demanded, "On your knees, and line your ass up with the edge of the bed."

He did as told. Then she took a collar from the bag and snapped it around his neck.

Climbing onto the bed, she placed the big dildo in front of his face, "Be a good girl and clean her juices off my big fat cock."

She leaned her hips forward, and slapped the dildo across his face and pressed it against his lips, swearing Becca's juices across his face.

He could now feel Becca swirling lube over his asshole, circling it with her fingers, and pressing against it. Her hands left his skin, and then he felt the fat mushroom head of the dildo pressing hard into his opening.

"Oh, you have a tight little pussy don't you," Becca exclaimed as she kept pressure on his hole.

Sabine pushed the poppers against his nostril and he inhaled. He held it for a few seconds, and then as he breathed out, sinking, sinking sinking, and Sabine pushed her cock down his throat, as Becca pushed hard into him, his ass swallowing the tip of her big dick.

"Oooooohhhh," a long girly moan escaped, muffled by the strapon fucking his throat.

"What a good little slut. You were hungry for cock weren't you? You like being plowed from both ends?" Sabine laughed.

Crack! Becca delivered a hard slap to his ass. Her cock, now buried all the way inside him, as she began rocking, sawing her large pole in and out of him. His mouth desperately sucking on Sabine's rubber member as if it were a pacifier.

"Mmm that's a good little princess isn't it, sucking on that cock like a good little faggot. You like being our little sissy don't you?" She asked, and with her cock still in his mouth, she pushed the bottle against his other nostril.

He took a deep hit, and was completely lost inside himself, as He was pounded by both ends, precum had soaked the panties, and now was dripping through them on to the bed.

Becca's hand reached around him cupping his hard dripping dick through the panties. "Sabine, she's so fucking wet, she's dripping everywhere."

Sabine pulled her strapon from Charley's mouth, Becca smeared the precum all over the head. Then Sabine slipped the slimy rod back into Charley's lips.

He sucked eagerly at it, having grown fond of the taste, fond of how dirty it made him feel.

Becca pulled a long slow exit from his hole, just too reinsert it hard and fast, Charley gasped loudly. Becca turned up the vibration on the strapon, moaning a little as she did, and continued thrusting and plowing into him.

"That's it, you take that dick you little fucking sissy. Now both your girls have bigger dicks than yours, you useless little slut. Fucking take it!" Becca grunted out her words, as she furiously pounded his ass. "That's it, work mommy's big sausage you little pussy. I know that get's you all hard, wetting your panties for me, making that little clit just spit and spew...." Her hands now gripping his ass cheeks and separating them, as she watched the big cock get gobbled down by his used pussy.

A surge built up in Becca that would no longer be held back.

"I'm gonna cummmmm!" She announced, and starting slamming into his ass.

Sabine gave Charley another hit, as Becca let loose on his hole. Her thrusts forcing his mouth down on Sabine's dildo.

"Aaaaaagggghhh! Uh-uh---uhh," Charley's moans of ecstasy stunted by a full mouth. His cries got higher and higher pitched, until his body began to shake and shudder.

"I'm cumming," Becca cried, as her body shivered, adding to the sensations as Charley orgasmed on her big dick, filling the panties with cum, drops soaking out the fabric.

Sabine pulled back, shot a pic with her phone, capturing the height of their orgasms. Then Becca pulled out, leaving his hole gaping as he collapsed onto his stomach on the bed and Becca hunched over him, their bodies convulsing against each other in unison.