Sailing His Ship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers

Sabine kissed him on the cheek, and Becca gave him a pat on the thigh.

"I'm going to find us a good place to anchor for a bit. Charley, would you get the tube in and secured?"

"Yep." He said getting up, giving up on covering his junk at this point, and began loading the tube. Both girls enjoyed the show. Then Sabine started the engine.

She skipped across the lake, wanting to check out another cove. A finger extended off to the right, and she veered into it and slowed down a bit as she weaved through the finger, and cut left into another finger. She got to the end reaching another cove. This one had rock ledges as well, but not as high. It was a little more nestled away. She slowed the boat and crept in and dropped the anchor. A few huge rocks jutted out from the water a little away from the edge.

The air had warmed considerably, and the sun was now beating down.

"Perfect little spot." Becca praised Sabine's choice.

"It looked good to me. Less activity this way too. Well, I think I'm going to jump in and swim for a few. Care to join me?" She asked, looking at both Charley and Becca.

"I think I'm going to have another beer first," Charley said.

"I can't decide if want a beer first, or to swim first."

"Well, join me if and when you want," Sabine said and then untied her top and threw it in the chair. Her round perfect tits glistened with the sun kissing them. Her nipples had softened, but not for long. She looked back and smiled at Charley, who was just staring, then winked and jumped in.

At that Becca bounced her eyebrows at Charley and got up, untied her top, freeing her perky little breasts, and dove in after Sabine. Charley still say there dazed, watching the two women who now were giggling and looking at him. Sabine rolled over in the water and began graciously gliding through the water like an experienced swimmer. Becca began back stroking in the her little pink nipples dipping below the surface and back up as her arms and legs propelled her.

"The water feels really good now!" She shouted at Charley, who had opened his beer and sat watching, completely captivated by the sight.

Sabine turned around, "yeah it does!" She said and then went back to swimming. She was heading for the rock by the edge. Becca wasn't far behind her. Sabine then dove completely under. She popped up about 20 feet further, shaking her hair off the pulling it back out of her face. She kept swimming until she reached the rock, and swam behind it out of sight. Becca followed her and disappeared as well. Charley leaned back and ate up the sunshine, as the entertainment apparently had been postponed.

When Becca came around behind the rock, she saw Sabine treading water and smiling.

"This is a really cool rock," Becca said.

"I thought so," Sabine said. She paddled herself closer to Becca. "I like how clear the water is here. It's really pretty." She looked down at her feet and then started feeling along the edge of the rock, until she she found a flat spot she could stand on. Sabine reached for Becca's hand and pulled her up to ledge, their bodies still submerged to their necks. Sabine smiled warmly at Becca looking into her eyes. "You are really sooo pretty,"she stroked Becca's hair back behind her ear, then pulled her by the small of her back into her, their breasts squeezed against each other and kissed her.

Becca was totally surprised, and yet she gave and Sabine's tongue began exploring hers. Becca wrapped her arms back around Sabine as they began to make out. Sabine pulled back her tongue and nibbled at Becca's lower lip, and then kissed down her neck.

"I, uh...I've never..." Becca stuttered as Sabine teased her skin with her mouth...

Sabine pulled back and looked into her eyes again, cupping cheek with one hand, "Kissed a girl?"

"Yeah..."

"Me neither, but you are so fucking sexy and cute...and it just sounded good." Her hand trailed down to Becca's breast and she swirled her finger around her nipple.

Becca gasped a little, "Should we...I mean with Charley?"

"Do you really think he'd mind," Sabine laughed. "You saw his...excitement watching us."

Becca giggled, "Yes, yes I did. He's got a nice cock. "

"Yes, he does."

Sabine pulled her in and kissed her again, Becca's hands grabbed on to Sabine's ass and squeezed. Sabine pulled her face back again, then said, "This is really nice."

"Mmhmm." Becca responded, completely swept away in the moment.

"I think I'm going to climb up on this rock and soak in the sun a little. You want to come up with me."

Becca smiled, "I think I would."

"Perfect,"Sabine kissed her forehead, and then looked up and took hold of the edge pulling herself up.

Once up, she reached down and took Becca's hand and assisted her in climbing up. The top of the rock was warm from the sun. Sabine sat. With her legs open. She grabbed Becca by her ass and pulled her down so she was sitting between her legs.

She cupped Becca's breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers and squeezing her breast a bit, while she kissed up and down her neck, and sucked at her ear lobe. Just then Charley looked over, stunned at the view playing out on the rock. He cracked another beer and just watched.

Becca's eyes were closed as her body tingled under Sabine's touch. Sabine looked directly ahead seeing they had an audience of one. Her other hand traced down Becca's stomach, an over the bottoms of her bikini, very lightly teasing over her slit, making little circles. Becca's breathing was escalating, little moans and gasps quietly leaving her lips,

Sabine whispered in her ear, "You have no idea the things I would like to do to you, or how many times it's crossed my mind." Sabine's fingers slid the bikini over, dipping her fingers between Becca's wet pussy lips and continuing their circles.

"Oh fuck, Sabine...I had no idea..."

"You still don't," she plunged a finger inside her, and squeezed her breast again before turning Becca's head and kissing her on the lips again, pumping her hand...

"That feels so good...." Becca moaned.

Charley's cock was testing the fit of his trunks as he continued watching.

Sabine said, " I think someone is enjoying the show."

Becca glanced at the boat, and saw Charley intently watching from a distance.

"Hmmm..."

"I hope you aren't in any rush, because I want to keep you with me all night, and I want to take this slow," Sabine whispered seductively in her ear.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Good."

Sabine slowly pulled her finger out and ran her hands up Becca's body, and gave her nipples a gentle twist.

"We should go back to the boat and have a few more. Also, I don't think we've teased Charley hardly enough." Sabine said and laughed.

"You are so bad."

"You like it."

"I'm finding out I do. "

"Perfect."

Sabine stood up and took Becca's hand pulling her up. She gave her a hard smack on the ass, then ran and dove off the rock with perfect form. Becca ran and cannonballed off.

Charley, sad to see the display end, was now perplexed over admitting whether he was watching or not. He decided to just ride it out.

He grabbed a few beers as they swam towards the boat. "Fuck... they are hot," Charley thought.

"Hey lover!" Sabine called out as they neared the boat. Charley who was now just relaxing back like nothing had happened, stirred and looked over.

"Hey baby! Enjoy the swim?"

"It was marvelous. You should join next time."

"Oh, I intend on swimming, but I was getting a bit hungry and needed to eat."

-----------------

"Food sounds amazing," Becca blurted out.

"Ooo, yeah, that!" Sabine exclaimed,

When Sabine and Becca reached the deck, Sabine urged Becca to go first and gave her a little boost from behind. Then Becca gave Sabine a hand as she pulled herself up. Their skin was tight from coming out of the water, their nipples incredibly hard, as droplets of water rolled over the tiny hairs of their body, light reflecting off each drop of water, slowly leaving their bodies.

He handed them a towel, despite wanting to prolong their uncovered flesh. They climbed into the boat with Charley assisting. He didn't mind the closer look.

As they were now in the boat, they plopped,wrapped in their towels, on the bench. Charley handed them their beers, then headed to the cooler. He started pulling out all the things that Sabine had packed. Then he headed down to the cuddy cabin where a counter space and sink were. He came back up a few minutes later.

"I can either make sandwiches, or you can make your own..."

Becca leaned back, "I would love it if you made me a sandwich," the towel rolling back over her shoulders just enough to expose one nipple."

"Turkey? Bacon? Cheddar?"

"Yes to all that."

"Lettuce, onion, Tom?"

She nodded.

"Pickles?"

Nod

"Yellow Mustard, mayo, Dijon?"

"Dijon"

He looked at Sabine.

"I think I'll come down and make my own."

Sabine stood up, dropped her towel and went to orchestrate her own destin...sandwich.

Charley followed Sabine.

When he stepped in she shut the door and pushed him against it. She grabbed him by his balls, and kissed him.

"I hope you know how much you turn me on."

His cock hardened in her hand.

"Hopefully as much as you turn me on."

"You sexy little sandwich chef. Let's make us some sandwiches," she laughed.

Charley chuckled, knowing it was evident they all needed some food by the way she moved.

They stood side by side, assembling their flavorful masterpieces. Sabine took a bite of her moment of fulfillment, a desire deep down in her stomach.... She looked at him and tried to hold a laugh in.

Charley was no one to talk. When a woman is toasted and hungry midday, who is one daring enough to stand in the way...

"You are beyond sexy. It's hot when you have the munchies," he chuckled. He kissed her on the cheek, Then he opened the door and went on deck, her following him and stuffing her face.

He handed a sandwich to Becca, who took the Same approach as Sabine.

Finally Charley was able to take a bite of his sandwich, and all was good....not a word was spoken... a chorus of crunches, mmm's, licking lips, and wiping with napkins played silently against the watery backdrop.

Did anyone mention, "that was good pot? "

Fuck, where were we.

When the sandwiches were finished, and that didn't take long at all, Becca said, "I really need to apply more sun screen."

Sabine replied, "We could all use some. "

Sabine pulled out the sun screen, taking her time covering her arms, her still exposed breasts, her legs, and then used another for her face. "Will you do my back Charley?"

"Gladly."

Becca was coating herself as well. Sabine turned and started rubbing some on Becca's back for her.

Then Sabine grabbed Charley and turned him around so he was facing away from him. She started rubbing the lotion on his back, over his shoulders, down his arms...

Becca walked to his front with a seductive smile and started rubbing lotion on his chest, and over his stomach. He was getting aroused from all the attention. Becca looked at Sabine, Sabine smiled, and then pulled Charley's trunks down leaving his throbbing dick bouncing and in the open.

Becca giggled, "oooo, what do we have here. Wouldn't want that to get burnt." She grabbed hold of his cock, and started running lotion up and down it's length, with her tiny hands. It looked huge being held by her little fingers.

Charley almost protested, but how could he? Why would he? Sabine's hands were now rubbing lotion over his ass and around his thighs.

"It only makes sense that you should show off a little...." Sabine said.

They both stopped, leaving his cock aching, and Sabine went to the cooler and grabbed some beers. Becca had stretched herself across one of the benches, laying on a towel, taking in the warm sun on her body. Sabine handed her one, teasing her tummy, as she let go of the beer, then stretching out on the adjacent bench and doing the same as Becca.

"Good call. I need to let this food digest for a bit. Charley, relax and enjoy the sun." So, Charley did, all three naked and, beautiful bodies in the sun.

The rocking of the boat on the gentle waves lulled them into an almost sleep-like state as they sun bathed for the next hour, happily laying there in silence, occasionally sipping their beers.

Charley, listened, eyes closed as he heard Sabine get up and shuffle, and then nothing for a few moments. Then a little, "Mmm," escaped Becca's lips. Charley opened his eyes and rolled on his side, to see Sabine had laid down behind Becca, arms wrapped around her and holding her, and pecking up and down her neck. Both had their eyes closed.

Becca felt so warm, and safe in Sabine's arms. She just pressed herself back against Sabine, feeling her breasts lodged against her back. Sabine held her, and time just silently rolled on with the waves.

Another 30 minutes passed, and Sabine sat up and stroked through Becca's hair. Leaning over,she kissed her cheek, and then stood up.

Becca sat up as well. Sabine grabbed a beer for each of them from the cooler. She handed them out.

"I think we should suck these down, take another swim, and then ride around a little more."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Charley said, as he sat up. His soft cock rolled off to the side. Sabine took a sip of her beer and then came up and slapped his cock, chuckling.

"Oh my," Becca was surprised at Sabine's intensity.

"He likes being slapped around." She smirked as she turned toward Becca.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Charley took a big gulp of his beer. Sabine pulled out a one hitter, and packed it. She passed it to Becca, who lit it, and took a deep drag. She passed it back to Sabine who did so for herself, then passed it on to Charley.

Becca opened her purse and pulled out a pack of smokes.

"I didn't know you still smoked," Sabine said.

"I generally don't, but today I'm going to. Would either of you like one."

They both replied, "Yes, please," at the same time.

Now all three were sipping on a beer and puffing down a smoke

"God it's been so long since I've had one of these," Charley said.

"Same here," Sabine said.

They each started sucking down their beers quickly as their cigarettes burned close to their end.Charley stood up tossing his into the can, cock dangling in front of the girls. Becca reached over and gave it a squeeze. "Awww, it's all deflated. Guess it doesn't matter...when you get in that cold water it was going to shrink anyway." Then she gave Charley a shove and he flipped over the edge of the boat into the water.

Sabine and Becca both roared with laughter. Then Sabine picked Becca up and tossed her in. Sabine jumped in after them.

"That'll wake a person up," Charley laughed. Becca, grabbed his now completely shriveled package. "Unfortunately it didn't wake this up. For someone with a decent cock, yours really shrinks to nothing when it's cold." She said, amazed at the differentiation.

"I guess I'm a grower," Charley said, a little embarrassed.

Becca swam up to him and gave him a kiss, looked into his eyes, and said, "I like it. I think it's perfect."

Sabine swam up behind Becca so she was sandwiched between them as they all had one hand holding on to the boat. "Oh, I definitely like it too." She gave Becca's ass a little squeeze, then pushed off and swam around.

Charley followed, making it quite visible he wasn't the skilled swimmer she was.

"Nice doggie paddle." Sabine joked.

"Thanks, I've been developing and perfecting it for years."

Becca chuckled. She pushed off and dove under the water. A few moments later Charley felt hands grab his legs and pull him under.

He scrambled back to the surface wiping the water off his face and slicking his hair back. When he opened his eyes, Becca was laughing. He went to grab her and she dodged. She began swimming as fast as she could towards Sabine, hollering playfully, "Nooooooo!"

He managed to grab her foot and despite her trying to struggle away his hands climbed up her body. When he reached to dunk her, she swirled around in the water, wrapping her legs around him, and grabbing him by the shoulders.

At that moment, they became very aware that his cock was half hard and pressing against the crotch of her bathing suit. She stopped for a moment, unsure of what came next...and then just kissed him hard...but due to his swimming prowess, both ended up dunking each other under the water. When they came up they both laughed. Looking around, they realized Sabine was somewhere out of sight. They swam to the rock and then behind it. Still no Sabine.

"Sabine!! Sabine!!!" Charley was yelling for her, starting to panic. She wouldn't have gone under...

"Watch out, suckers!" A voice yelled from the top of the rock ledge. There Sabine stood,breasts on full display, 20 feet above them looking over the edge. She leaped and cannonballed a few feet away from them, making a giant splash!

When she popped up she smiled big. "That was fun! You guys should try."

"Looks like fun." Charley replied.

"Follow me," Sabine said and swam to shore. She climbed up on the rocks and waited.

"Damn she looks good," Charley thought.

He climbed up next, his cock still fat from teasing with Becca.

"Mmm, I like this," Sabine grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her. She gave him a big passionate kiss and squeezed his ass. Becca came up and began stroking his chest from behind, and kissing up and down his shoulders. Sabine broke her lip lock with Charley and leaned in and kissed Becca over Charley's shoulder..."Mmm, I really like this..." then she pulled away, and said, "C'mon!"

She scrambled up a less intense path to the top and they followed. Once they got up, they could see for quite a distance across the lake.

"Well, here goes nothing!" Becca ran close to the edge and took a leap, plunging to the water below. A big splash sprang up as she hit the water. "That was awesome!"

Charley looked at Sabine, grabbed her and pulled her close, "This has been a fun day, baby." He kissed her and slapped her ass hard. Then turned around and ran towards the edge taking a long jump. "Wooohoooo!"

Sabine waited until Charley had surfaced, and ran and lept towards her spectators below. Water sprayed the other two.

"I think I'm going to hop in the boat and dry off with a beer," Charley said.

"Good idea," Sabine said. "I think I'd love to join you."

"Sounds good to me," Becca chimed in.

Charley had already begun to swim toward the boat. Sabine passed him.

"Youre like a fucking dolphin, Sabine." Charley joked.

Becca was still behind," How does she swim so fast?"

Sabine had already pulled herself up on the boat. Charley made it there shortly and Becca slightly behind. When they had pulled themselves up, Sabine had her bikini top on.

"So there's this place to eat that we can go to for dinner. It's a dockside place."

"I'm not sure I should go into a public place accompanied by you two in these shorts."

"You'll be fine.." Becca said. "We're eating... not wandering around topless and doing provocative things," Becca heckled.

"But if there are kids..."

"No, you're right. Just so happens, I packed you some clothing. I didn't really fill you in on my plan, so I packed accordingly." Sabine said. "But you are wearing that until we get to the restaurant," she said with a matter of fact tone.

Becca had just finished putting on her top. Charley put on his trunks. Sabine walked up to Becca and whispered in her ear. Then she walked to the front of the boat.

Sabine sat down in the captain's chair, pulled the anchor, and started the boat. Slowly turning it around and easing it out of the cove, she maneuvered it to open water.

Charley was sitting back against the bench. Becca was sitting next to him.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
308 Followers