Sailing His Ship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments Becca flopped onto the bed on her back. Sabine rolled Charley on to his back and laid down next to him. She began kneading and squeezing his balls, and Becca began squeezing and pulling upward on his cock, drawing out every last drop of cum.

"Look how much you made her cum in her panties," Sabine teased. His body writhed and twitched as they teased his now very sensitive cock. Sabine pulled down the waistband, exposing his soft, cum coated little clit. "Awww, did baby make a mess of herself?" She giggled as she swirled the cum around his shrunken cock head, and squeezed, causing him to gasp and shudder again, torturing his spent member. It was too much.

"She wants to pretend to be man, but look how the little bitch just squirms, so fucking weak," Becca enjoying talking so dirty and humiliating Charley. It felt good making a gorgeous capable man feel so helpless and small. Sabine lowered herself and licked and sucked the cum from his cock, then crawled up and kissed him.

He welcomed it, as it had paused the torture to his overly sensitive dick. Then she laid her head against his neck and shoulder, gently rubbing his chest and stomach. Becca followed her lead and did the same on the other side of his body.

"You are so fucking amazing Charley," Sabine said kissing his cheek.

"Fuck that was hot," Becca joined in. "That was completely new for me, and god it made me feel so powerful and turned me on so much. Charley, you have no idea how much that did for me."

After laying there a few minutes, Sabine spoke up, "Why don't we have a quick dip to rinse off, and we can get you a clean pair of panties..."

Charley agreed, and all three went to the deck of the boat and jumped in.

The water was brisk, so they splashed around a little and hurried back into the boat to towel off.

Wrapped in only towels, they cracked some beers, and lit up some cigarettes sitting in silence. No words were needed at that moment, all spent and satisfied.

As they finished their after sex smokes and drinks, they went into the cabin. Sabine grabbed another pair of panties, handed them to Charley, and he slipped them on. She gave his ass a pat and they climbed into bed, with Becca between them.

Sleep and exhaustion rolled over them like a creeping mist.