All Comments on 'Sailor's Delight'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better Much Better

Much more impressive than most of the preceeding herd. Taking a little more time and pride in work it appears - it shows and it is appreciated.

When you project respect for your characters & plot path - and avoid the unrealistic and absurd non-realities that can harpoon and sink the work you are quite entertaining and erotic when appropriate (usually).

Be goofy if you want but it hurts your credibility and respect (see scores and comments) and now we know you can do better - so develope some diligence and pride for your work - there is no doubt there is raw talent and selfishly we hope you can harness it most of the time - in fact it would be sad if you didn't - got it???

Thanks Author - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

Another winner. You may not be an asshole after all. :) Please write more like this and dump the Sally stories. I really enjoy your good stories. Let others cater to the sick motherfuckers that like adultery and slut whores and wimps. Literotica has plenty of writers that produce that kind of crap. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deserves a chapter 2

Grey Eagle:

A great story as is getting to be common. I wonder; of all who will read this story, how many will be walking around muttering to themselves after the sailing lesson? I will admit you caught me with that backing manuever, besides I like thiose stinkpots, expecially if they're twin screwed with twin diesels. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awful

The sex scenes were no good. They should be more descriptive. You just rushed right through. Plus, the characters were not believable. The sons just fell in love w/ their not-yet-step-dad too easily. A little corny. It has potential if you try to rework it.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Very Touching

Very sweet!!

ScifiantScifiantabout 13 years ago
Where's the rest???

This was not long enough, it was way too short! This could be developed into an excellent (longer), 'fleshing it out' and developing the characters more.

Having said that, I really enjoyed the story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This sailor enjoyed it

Other comments agree - Sex scenes abound in Literotica, but nautical knowledge is rare in an author. I tried to figure out which sailboat you were using, settled on the knockabout or J-20. Both are in the USNA inventory. http://www.usna.edu/AdminSupport/Instructions/3000-3999/3120.2.pdf

You could expand on the theme in later episodes.

Thanks for a good read!

Another central Florida sailor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nautical idiocy

I stopped with "clew tracks" on the mast. The clew is the lower aft corner of a mainsail, it is the part of the sail furthest from the mast. The part of the sail that is attached to the mast is the luff.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Coffee and Cream

A truly delightful story, full of love and trust with a touch of erotica. Such a shame we can’t replicate that in our everyday life with all who we encounter. Thank you for your writing efforts and well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous