Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
750 Followers

In my mind, I released his fingers and he took my breasts in his hands, kneading them and teasing my nipples. I straddled his legs as he sat in his chair, I half squatted and lowered my body, guiding his cock inside me. I rode up and down his cock, holding his shoulders and staring deep into his liquid brown eyes. In reality, I was leaning back against the laundry wall and half squatting as I pushed two fingers deep inside myself but in my fantasy, I was slowly riding Stefan's cock, it then went up another notch as Stefan moaned.

"Yes, Sam. Fuck me. Ride my cock. Be my naughty little slut."

"Oh yes. I want to be your slut. I want you to fill me up. Fuck me full of your cock. Fill your slut with your cum, please."

I was speaking my thoughts out loud and it was so erotic to be speaking my deepest fantasies out loud. My orgasm arrived with a blast that made me slide almost to the floor. My cum was all but squirting out around my fingers and my body was making the most salacious sounds as my fingers slurped around in my pussy.

Once I had caught my breath I tried to stand up. I nearly fell over as my foot slipped on the small puddle of cum I had left on the floor. I thought about rescue services finding me naked and unconscious on the floor after having brained myself and it made me giggle. The giggles kind of got carried away and became a full-blown belly laugh. I swear my neighbours must have thought I had completely lost it, and maybe they were right to think it.

I got myself together eventually and began to clean up. I wiped down the floor with a towel and threw it in the wash as well then set the machine going. I trudged upstairs and straight into the bathroom. I started the shower and reflected on how I was feeling. Mentally, I felt very tired but happy. I was feeling like I was living my truth, I knew the past me would have been appalled by my behaviour and my parents would most likely be disgusted by my behaviour but I was finally being true to myself. I loved that as much as anything. Physically, I felt used in a good way. The way someone might feel after a day of hard work or competing in a sport. I had the sweetest ache in my pussy. I couldn't tell if it was a case of feeling just a little sore from being stretched or if it was an aching desire for more. Perhaps it was both.

Steam started swirling around me and I stepped into the hot water. I felt the heat begin to seep into my muscles and they started to relax. I began washing my body and smiled as I realised that I was currently messier than I had ever been after sex with any partner that I had ever had. I wondered what that meant if anything. Was I becoming someone else or had I just begun to metamorphose into my true self? I felt different too. I felt as though my whole life I had been someone that other people wanted me to be. My parents wanted me to be a good girl who was accepted by society, Society wanted me to be a well-behaved little automaton who worked hard, and paid taxes but otherwise stayed hidden in the background and past boyfriends wanted me to be available for their needs but were completely uninterested in my needs. What about what I wanted? What about my needs? What about MY life?

I had never felt so free as I had this week. I felt confident, brave, sexual and exciting. I wasn't giving up these feelings for anyone. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have any desire to be arrested or lose my job. Paying taxes was an evil necessity if I wanted to earn enough money to enjoy this newfound freedom.

I was someone who had never really done much because of fear; Fear of being alone, fear of being a woman, fear of the unknown. It all stemmed from the way I was raised and I know my parents love me and just wanted me to be safe but I was beginning to understand that "safe" was not really living. I want to travel, I want to explore, not just the world but myself as well.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself, the whole time though my mind was elsewhere. I considered going straight to bed because I was exhausted but realised that my stomach was growling and begging for some sustenance. Two nights in a row of not eating was not a good idea. I walked down to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards and the fridge but never was there a less inspiring view. I hadn't been shopping this week because, by the time I got home each night, I was distracted by other things so as a result the fridge and cupboards were looking decidedly barren. There was a block of cheese, a few slices of questionable ham and a three-quarters-empty bottle of very suspicious milk. I wasn't even game to take the lid off and have a whiff.

I picked up the phone and dialled the local Thai restaurant. I placed my order and went to sit in the lounge room. I put on the TV. and spent the next half hour flicking through one uninspiring show after another. I found myself wondering just how an industry that makes millions of dollars and offers over sixty channels of "entertainment" could offer nothing but absolute crap and fluff. I was just about to give up on it when the doorbell rang. My mind was now so focused on food that it wasn't until the door was halfway open and the young delivery driver was standing there looking like his eyes were about to pop out of his skull that I remembered that I was still completely naked.

The old me would have squealed and run away or slammed the door shut and I absolutely would never order from that restaurant again. Then again, the old me would never have been comfortable enough naked to forget that I was. The new me just decided to roll with it and chalk it up to a new experience. I tried not to show any feeling of surprise or embarrassment but I can guarantee that my face was glowing red. I reached through the door and took the bag that he was holding. He stammered something completely unintelligible but his hormone-driven brain had definitely kicked into gear. His eyes did a long slow scan of every inch of my body and I stood there on full display, allowing it to happen as he did.

God, it felt good. I felt strong, confident, sexy and desired. My nipples were instantly hard and my pussy tingled as his eyes lingered on my exposed lips. I was once again grateful that I had had such an extreme trim. When his eyes returned to mine I gave him a look that asked if he had got his fill yet and all he could do was stammer nonsense syllables. I wondered if I had broken him but I knew he would get over it and that I had just supplied him with wank material for the rest of his life. I smiled and turned to shut the door when he said the first recognisable words of the whole interaction.

"Th-th-thank-you."

I turned back and winked at him.

"You're welcome. Have a good night."

As the door swung shut I heard him say.

"I'm having the best night."

I chuckled as I thought. "Me too buddy, me too."

I sat down to eat and couldn't stop smiling and laughing at the memory of what I had just done. It gave me something to smile about all evening until I went to bed. All night though, my dreams made it go from being funny and cheeky to incredibly erotic as I thought about him now at home and quite possibly stroking his cock as he thought about my naked body and imagined scenarios where I did more than just flash him. By the time morning came around my imagination had me doing things to him, my fellow traveller and Stefan. I woke up wet, horny and with my fingers rubbing my clit.

yakboy69
yakboy69
750 Followers