Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motion of the massage changed subtly and I felt the woman's strong hands almost pulling my leg as she worked back down the calf. There was a rhythm to what she was doing and I began to pay a bit more attention to it. It felt wonderful and I noticed that my heel was now further between the other woman's thighs. I could feel the stiff seem of her jeans at her crotch against the bottom of my heel and I was startled as I realised that the woman was using my foot to grind her clit against.

The moment I realised what was happening another small moan escaped me. The woman looked up at me and she was looking a little flushed in the cheeks.

"That feels good doesn't it."

She said to me and a knowing look passed between us.

"Very. I don't want it to stop."

The message was loud and clear. Keep going, I don't mind. The pressure became a little stronger and the rhythm increased. Then I felt a shudder run through her. I felt it in my foot as well as the hands that were holding my foot jammed into her crotch. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt that this woman had just cum on my foot. It should have been more than just a little weird and the old me would have been appalled. Instead of repulsing me though, it was one of the most intensely erotic things I had ever experienced without having an actual orgasm myself.

I was soaked and tingling, my nipples were rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to make myself cum. I knew it wouldn't take much but there was still another couple on this carriage only two seats away. I was fairly sure they couldn't see anything and the fact they were so close while my new friend was making herself cum was incredibly exciting but I had been so turned on all day that I wasn't sure I could keep quiet after all the buildup. I was sure that if I just let go it would be a big one and I would most likely make a lot of noise.

The train began to slow again as it was pulling into the next station. Without saying anything I moved my foot back to the floor. The train ground to a stop and for the next few minutes we sat there in silence. Nothing was said verbally but plenty was being said through our looks. The couple sitting near us got up and exited the train and I seemed to hold my breath until the doors closed again, hoping that no one else would get on this carriage. Frustratingly, one young woman did. I felt irrationally annoyed and disappointed until she looked at the pair of us, looked around the train and walked to the other end of the carriage, putting on headphones as she went. That was good enough for me. It may as well be empty for all she was going to notice.

The train began to move again and I looked back at the woman across from me. She was still red in the face and I wasn't sure if it was embarrassment or the result of her recent orgasm, perhaps a little of both. I smiled a naughty smile, raised my other foot and gave her a grin.

"Keen to go again?"

The woman smiled back at her, looked down the train at the girl wearing headphones and nodded. She began massaging my foot and I was sent into another wave of delight. I closed my eyes and my head rolled back but it wasn't long before I felt the woman's legs part a little. I opened my eyes and watched as my foot slipped lower between her legs. I could feel the heat of her crotch as my bare sole pressed against her pussy. I wasn't going to be passive this time, and so I began moving my foot in a circular pattern and applying pressure as she massaged my calves. When I did she let out a small groan of pleasure and pushed her hips forward a little increasing the pressure on her pussy.

It felt so good to help this woman get off with my foot. I had never felt anything sexual about feet at all and still don't but this other woman clearly did and helping a stranger cum was one of the most wildly erotic things ever. I was beyond merely turned on at this point, I had been effectively edging myself since I came in the bathroom at work this morning and after the close encounter with Stefan this afternoon I was well and truly ready to go. I was on the verge of exploding and something had to give. I watched the woman getting closer and closer. Her mouth was open as she panted, her breath coming out in explosive little moans and her hips were grinding harder and faster. Watching her getting so worked up in a public place and, even better, being the cause of this woman's orgasm pushed me even further down the rabbit hole I had been descending all week.

I pulled my skirt up, exposing my naked pussy, and slipped my fingers straight down into my incredibly wet slit. I began working little pressure circles directly over and around my clit and smearing my cum around. I let out a deep moan as pleasure soared through my body.

The woman heard me moan and her eyes flew open. Instantly they were glued to my pussy as I pleasured myself in front of her. She had stopped moving momentarily in the shock of seeing what she was seeing but some adventurous wriggling of my toes got her moving again. In what seemed like only a few seconds we were each deep in the throes of a massive orgasm. We were both making strange noises, grunts and squeals, combined with the very wet sounds coming from my pussy and it all combined into a symphony that was wonderful to my ears.

If I hadn't been supported by the seat and my new friend I am certain that I would have melted into a puddle on the floor. As it was, we both sat there panting, trying to catch our breath and staring into each other's eyes. Now that I was coming down from my incredible orgasm I couldn't believe what had happened. I had just masturbated in front of a stranger, a woman no less, and in a public place. If someone told me that I was even capable of this a month ago I would have said that it would be an impossibility, yet here I was, smeared in my own juices and wanting more.

The train began slowing down again for another station but neither of us wanted to move. The light of the next station was coming through the windows now and the train had slowed right down and would soon pull to a stop. my new friend looked out the window and a look of panic crossed her face.

"Oh shit! This is my stop."

She hurriedly began getting herself organised while I wrestled my skirt back down and into place. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Thank you for the best foot massage ever."

She smiled a wicked smile.

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine."

She held out her hand and in it was a business card. I took it and glanced over the details quickly.

"If you ever need another massage, or even if you just want to talk, please, call me. Oh, and I certainly won't complain if you need to catch the late train again tomorrow."

She smiled and winked at me.

"Oh, I'll definitely call, Rebecca."

"My friends call me Bec."

I watched as she strutted out the door of the train and into the waiting arms of a rather handsome looking man. They kissed briefly and then headed for the stairs. I watched Becky's ass as she sashayed towards the stairs until the train began to move again and I lost sight of her.

I couldn't believe what a crazy day it had been. I could still feel my pulse pounding and the endorphins flowing through my system in that post-orgasmic bliss. I thought about how I had flashed my fellow traveller this morning, how I had teased Stefan and then masturbating in front of Bec. I thought about the way Bec's face contorted beautifully as she came. She looked so pretty in her state of bliss.

I wondered if Bec's husband would be told about me. Strangely, I realised that I felt no irritation or jealousy and I didn't mind one way or the other. I'm certainly not into wrecking marriages but I wasn't thinking about a relationship with Bec either. What I was thinking about was Bec's husband fucking her as she told him about her adventures on the train. It was so hot to imagine those two very attractive people fucking. Naked, sweaty, animalistic rutting, all while talking about me.

The train began to slow again and an announcement came over the speakers stating that it was the final stop on the line and that everyone had to get off. I gathered up my items, slipped my shoes back on my feet and made my way out of the train and then the station on wobbly, tired legs. My mind was so deep in my fantasies and memories of the day that I simply wasn't paying attention to my surroundings as I walked home on autopilot.

I made it up my front steps, through the door and locked it behind me. I made my way into the kitchen where I microwaved leftovers from the night before. I stood at the kitchen counter with a plastic Tupperware bowl in one hand and a fork in the other staring blankly at the wall opposite me. My mind did not want to leave the fantasy world it had created and I was so physically tired that I simply didn't have the energy to wrestle it back into reality.

I tried to settle into my normal evening routine but I was so tired and distracted that by eight o'clock I had turned off the TV, showered and crawled into bed. I was asleep in record time but all night I dreamed about the day's events. Only in my dreams, everything went further. The guy on the train ate my pussy all the way to work with other passengers watching as I came continuously all over his face. I fucked Stefan on the desk with the door open and his mother on the phone telling him to make sure he pleasures me properly. I sucked his cock still dripping with my juices until he came in my mouth. Then Bec and I took turns eating each other's pussy all the way home.

It was incredible and I wanted all of those things to happen more than I cared to admit, even to myself. I woke up the next morning still tired, my fingers and pussy were wet, and there was a wet patch on my sheets that told its own story of how my night had gone.