Sakis 20K

Story Info
A galactic legionary finds a new purpose after the collapse.
15.3k words
3.97
6.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers

Literotica Edition 2022/01/08

This is an extremely explicit (and sometimes quite weird) erotic story written by FrigOfFury. You should not read it if you are not of legal age to read graphic depictions of sex.

Erotic content: Breast expansion, hip growth, height loss; F/F futanari, non consent, pregnancy, breeding, living sex doll transformation, somewhat absurd proportions

Additional note: Sakis is obviously heavily influenced by a certain bounty hunter character who anchors a major video game series. However, it's not really fanfiction: I'm not really familiar enough with the video game lore to write faithful fan fiction, and anyway what I do know didn't quite fit the story I wanted to tell. So, aside from a few references , don't expect too much congruence.

***************

----Sakis 20k----

-Endings and Beginnings-

The Lioness of Kamryon

"So that's it. It's over," Sakis said as she watched the lights flashing from above the atmosphere. She was just plain 'Sakis', now, not Commander Sakis or even Legionary Sakis 725. The Star Legion was gone, as was the Senate of Allied Species, in all probability. The same catastrophic spacetime distortion that had ripped through the wormhole network would have annihilated the fleet and effectively all industry on every planet in Allied space, along with the large majority of the populations. Doubtless there were billions of stunned and confused survivors scattered through the galaxy, each little group cut off from the others by the vastness of interstellar space.

"We won!" Juli said, trying to cheer Sakis. "We'll rebuild."

"Not before the surviving Ravagers arrive, Juli." Sakis sighed, and turned her attention to checking the corpses of her former troops, confirming that they were all past any chance of revival. She had not known them well, having taken command of them for only a few hours after the Ravagers began their ambush, but she still felt their loss.

"It will take them a lot of time to get back to Alliance planets with the jump network completely destroyed," Juli said, continuing her conversation with virtual Sakis while the former Legionary was physically preoccupied.

Sakis' avatar shrugged acknowledgement. "Doubtless it will take them decades, perhaps as much as a century to return, stranded as they now are, but they will return, and when they do, you know what they'll do."

"I do?" Juli said, slightly startled.

"Of course you do. They'll crush anyone who has tried to rebuild. And use the remnants to help crush the next, and so on."

Juli relaxed slightly. "But you said yourself that all they have left is a transport or two; no more than a battalion of Ravager planetary troops. There's a million humans on this planet alone for every one of them." She motioned toward one of the stone castles, just barely visible of the horizon from their vantage point in the mountains.

Sakis shook her head sadly."They'll turn them into new troops, of course. Given how primitive as this planet is, it doesn't matter how large the numerical advantage is; pikes and gunpowder weapons won't be able to hurt the Ravagers at all, except perhaps by pure luck."

"You'll help them, Sakis. We both will."

"Juli, there's no way we could create the kinds of materials you would need to create an army of your bots, and furnishing the locals with a few dozen ion lances or plasma rifles wouldn't make a difference."

Juli bit her lip. "What if... What if we made more of you?"

Sakis' avatar raised an eyebrow sardonically. "Do you have a cloning tank I don't know about?"

"Nooo," Juli said slowly, "But I do have the unlock codes for your gene complex."

"What? For my gene complex? How?"

"Don't be mad, but.... the Senate authorised me to trade parts of your gene complex to the Ravagers as part of a treaty exchange."

Sakis furrowed her avatar's brow at Juli. "Why? Of all the classified technology to trade, why my gene complex?"

"Because the Ravagers were demanding possession of you as part of any treaty. This seemed like a possible compromise."

"Possession of me specifically? Is revenge so valuable to them?"

"No, I think they wanted to incorporate your genes into their troops. They almost venerate you, Sakis, for beating them so many times."

"Is that why they did me the honour of constantly trying to kill me?" Sakis asked skeptically. Their path back to Sakis' crashed ship was taking them past dozens of Ravagers who had died in the attempt. One of Sakis' tactical processing streams kept close track of them, making sure each was a complete kill.

Juli shrugged, impressively unbothered by the carnage around her despite being fundamentally a diplomat. "I think that was more of a 'if they can't have you, nobody can,' kind of thing. Regardless, I don't expect the Senate regarded it as particularly likely, but they wanted to make sure our options were open. And so, I can unlock all of your genes."

"How does that help?" Sakis asked.

"Well," Juli blushed, "That means you could have children."

Sakis was impressed with Juli's ambition, but shook her head. "Juli, you can't implant someone's clone in their vagina; they tried that and the DNA being so nearly identical caused all sorts of gestation problems. And you know the atavistic human genes here locally are just too old fashioned to have any hope of being viable, mixed in with a modern galactic's genes, much less those of an experimental warbody like mine."

"The Ravagers already had a solution ready," Juli said.

"I expect it's a little too late to recover that," Sakis said, motioning toward the remains of their flagship the Grand Ravager, still smouldering in the distance.

"They ejected their biofactory on the way down, so the Ravager King could use it. But of course you blew up the Grand King dropship, so no king will be using a biofactory or anything else."

"Wait, that was the capsule you investigated earlier? That was incredibly reckless, Juli! The Ravagers employ many different traps to make recovering their equipment extremely risky." Sakis looked searchingly at Juli, as if the diplomatic agent's beautiful face might begin to succumb to flesh-melting bioweapons at any moment.

"They didn't have time to set the really difficult traps, I think," Juli said, shrugging, "And I was able to disarm the others."

Sakis' eyes widened. "I knew you were brilliant, Juli, but this genius... but I suppose the Senate would not have chosen you for the mission if you were not the best. Still... that is not something I would have attempted without days of careful inspection and preparations."

"I chose a special focus on Ravager technology during agent training," Juli said, blushing.

"Even so," Sakis said, and shrugged her armoured shoulders as well as her avatar's. "So, how long do you reckon it will take you to discover if you can modify this technology for your purposes?"

"I will have to do it quickly, or not at all. It only has food for a few days."

"What does it, um, consume? Can we feed it?"

"Yes. I believe goat's milk would do the trick."

"What is 'goat's milk'?" Sakis asked.

"Goats are mammals traditionally kept by surface humans, and like all mammals, they produce milk for their young."

"Oh, is that where the word 'milk' came from? A substance secreted by mammals?"

"Yes, it's one of mammals' defining characteristics."

Sakis chuckled. "How fortunate that you are familiar with that sort of historical esoterica."

"You're taking my proposal very casually."

"Compared to the inevitable destruction of everything I've ever fought for, it's an easy choice. There's a strangely transgressive feeling, reproducing without a license, which of course they would never grant a warbody like me who's stuffed with with restricted gene packages. Systemic ones, even," Sakis added, laughing with a hint of lingering bitterness. "Besides, I've dealt with worse, and if one of these primitive humans can do it, I'm sure I can manage until we can construct a basic gestation tank with salvaged parts. A biofactory should provide plenty, I would think?"

"Of course," Juli said quickly.

Sakis studied Juli for a moment. "Did you intend to create children? Surely you would be approved for as many as you liked, given your lineage and connections. If you weren't already."

"I had planned on it, someday, yes. I wanted to find the right pairing first."

Sakis looked sympathetic. "I'm sure you would have found one; you had such a bright future. It must be very difficult to have to have so much taken from you."

"What about what was taken from you? Did you want children?" Juli asked.

Sakis shrugged. "I never had any illusions about whether I'd be allowed any, so I didn't lose anything there. Rather, I've gained, if I wanted children." Sakis stopped for a moment in contemplation before shaking off the thought. "I had sometimes daydreamed that, if I survived long enough to see the war end, I might be permitted to assist with the fostering of war orphans."

Juli smiled. "So, the Lioness of Kamryon has a soft side after all."

Sakis chuckled ruefully and rolled her eyes. "I never understood why the Ravagers called me that. Why exaggerate what one scared and confused Legionary managed to do through luck and desperation?"

"Because they would far rather lose to a legendary warrior than some faceless Alliance logistics officer," Juli explained.

"And if no legendary warrior is available, then they must create one?"

Juli just smiled, and the conversation turned to more immediate concerns such as securing parts Juli's drones would need in advance of going to the primitive humans.

Princess Juli

Though of course the primitives would be very foolish to attempt to menace Juli with her drones to defend her, Sakis in her hulking combat suit provided a more familiar-seeming sort of power that the primitives would respect, perhaps without being quite so spooked. Somehow Juli had acquired a quite functional translator, so she had no trouble introducing herself as a princess from the stars, which Sakis reckoned was true enough: Juli's progenitor had been someone very wealthy and influential. Sakis' part was so easy as to be almost boring; she just stood at Juli's side and made sure no one approached without an explicit invitation. Hopefully no one would dare attempt to attack from a distance, as Sakis' weapons would be massive overkill and likely kill scores of innocents in close quarters.

But no one did, and Juli had no trouble negotiating the concession of a large domain that had evidently been the object of a dispute between neighbouring kings. Sakis was obliged to demonstrate on a few occasions that Princess Juli could call swift and unstoppable destruction down on any who attempted to violate the agreement she'd imposed on the previously warring kingdoms.

Both because warbodies barely slept and because Sakis hardly knew what else to do with herself, she kept up patrols around anyplace they were staying. The drones were quite sufficient to prevent anyone from approaching Juli unawares, but Sakis told herself that there was no substitute for moving through spaces herself, getting a feel for where someone would place an ambush, and how Sakis would guarantee that the ambush would fail. It had been her primary purpose when detailed as Juli's bodyguard during the diplomatic overture to the Ravagers, and even as a strike officer it had been her specialty.

Without it, though, she felt like she had few skills of value to offer. Even if Juli chose to assemble some kind of army of primitive humans, Sakis wouldn't know what to say to men whose bones Sakis could easily crush bare-handed. Even Juli's lightly-enhanced standard human body would probably be stronger, faster, and more agile than the most capable primitive warriors. Competent primitive armies fought close-packed, largely on open terrain, where the lines of men could provide mutual support. That would be utter suicide when facing any opponent dangerous enough to come to Sakis' attention. On this oddly backward planet, Sakis's lifetime of being talented as a warrior was pointless, and her main hope of purpose was being able to help build the land Juli had obtained for them.

Juli glossed the name of their new domain as the Principality of Zebes, and though its lushness suggested almost incomprehensible luxury to a Sakis, who had never seen so much untrammelled Earth-derived ecosystem, evidently the primitives considered it a poor domain because the fighting had wrecked its human structures and mostly depopulated it.

With the arrival of peace and the ability of Sakis and Juli's drones to rapidly build comfortable, secure places for humans to dwell, it was not long before local primitives decided to try their luck pledging loyalty to Princess Juli, whose decrees they evidently found relatively enlightened. Sakis didn't take a direct role in the running of the Principality because most of her time was occupied patrolling and building. When necessary she forcibly carried miscreants to Juli for judgment, but otherwise she had little occasion to interact with the primitives, and found it easier to remain mute around them so that she didn't have to coordinate with the tales Juli spun about their origins and intentions that were carefully calibrated to defuse counterproductive superstitions and slot them into a positive cultural narrative.

With all her 'royal' responsibilities, Juli was even busier than Sakis, but she still managed to work on the Ravager biofactory. When Sakis had the opportunity to join Juli's efforts, they struck the former legionary as more like biology experiments than engineering. Sakis marvelled at how much Juli had discovered about how to manipulate and cultivate the ominously gelatinous Ravager biomatrices. Sakis confined her own contributions to retrofitting the electrical storage system to accept power from a windmill and other simple mechanical tasks. She wished she could do more to help, because Juli was obviously working herself too hard, almost as if she was racing against the clock.

Still, there were times when they could spend time together, when paying diplomatic visits to neighbour kings, or exploring for resources on the beautiful planetary wilds. Sakis always felt a frisson of pleasure when Juli treated her with intimacy, as if they were friends and equals rather than spacer flotsam in a warbody on one side, and a flower of the aristocracy on the other. Perhaps they were equals in that Juli's aristocracy was defunct and Sakis' Star Legion annihilated, but Juli's high class origins lingered on in her charismatic persuasiveness, her perfectly sculpted face, and tastefully lush body.

Warbody

Sakis was anything but tastefully lush. Her high metabolism kept her lean and hard, and while she had a good face for spacer flotsam, it had never been perfected in the ways Juli's had, even before life had begun to batter it. While the Alliance had spared no expense improving Sakis' warbody, they had spared any expenditure whatsoever on Sakis' appearance, and she looked older than her true age. So, while Juli might be a century old for all Sakis knew, Juli remained perpetually just out of her teens. Sakis looked, she suspected, about ready for retirement and maybe rebodying into a generic.

Not that there would be any generics for Sakis, or anyone else. Sakis could live a few more decades, she reckoned, before her injuries and the unraveling of her gene packages became serious. Likely she would die of it before the Ravagers returned, though she was already so lucky to be alive as it was that it was all bonus time to her. Juli, on the other hand, could likely count on appearing much as she did now for a century or more, if she was careful. Juli would be the one who might someday witness the restoration of the Senate, if Sakis did her duty.

So, when Juli told Sakis one day that she would soon need to subject herself to the ministrations of the Ravager biogel Juli had altered for the purpose, Sakis did not object. She did feel some fear, but also anticipation. What would it feel like to become more like the primitive women, carrying in their bodies fully functional reproductive and gestational body systems that no one could take from them? Even setting aside that awesome power, Sakis already found herself intrigued in private moments, playing with the hair that had resumed sprouting from her head again for the first time since the Legion had found her and taken her in. It would likely seem like a small thing to Juli, who always had a mane of beautiful hair, or even to primitive women, who took for granted all the trappings of biological life, but to Sakis, it felt like an impossible luxury.

Sakis sometimes wondered if Juli would mention Sakis' little impostures as the various blockers and enhancers wore off or degraded, but she never did. Perhaps she was too polite to mention them because of the patchy nature of Sakis' acquisition of high class human features like hair, saliva, and white sclera. Regardless, by the time Sakis removed her armour in preparation for entering the biofactory chamber, she could almost pass as a standard human woman. In low light, perhaps. At a distance.

"Are you ready?" Juli asked, peeking in.

Sakis self-consciously positioned herself so that her arms would hide as many of her exposed suit mount points as possible without looking like that was what she was doing. "Yes, stripped and ready."

"Hey, you have blue eyes!" Juli commented.

"Of course. All of us do, because of melanocyte repurposing," Sakis said, confused. Juli knew at least as much about warbody alterations as Sakis did, and besides, Juli had seen Sakis' naked eyes before. Of course, previously they had been coated with a microscopic layer of radiation-scattering structures that made them darker and iridescent. The catabolic blocker that allowed the coating to accumulate to the point of visibility had worn off, making Sakis' eyes gradually appear more human.

"No, I mean... Never mind. But you're going to need to put down your sidearm."

"Of course," Sakis said, looking around for a place to put it.

"I'll take it," Juli said, holding out her hand.

It required almost physical effort to disregard a lifetime of strict legionary discipline and Alliance law to hand her sidearm to an unauthorised civilian. But if she couldn't trust Juli, she might as well give up now.

"Wow, this is heavy!"

"It's got a black hole in it, basically," Sakis oversimplified, "It can take out a fully-armoured Alpha Ravager."

"So that is how you managed to fight through the Ravager ambush back to your armour," Juli said, turning it over in her hand. "I could hardly understand how it was possible. I thought you must have had some kind of advance warning of how the ambush would happen."

Sakis shook her head. "No, that would be nice. The Ravagers had much better intel on us than we had on them, at least this time."

"Not good enough!" Juli said with a grim laugh. "Alright, take the snorkel and submerge yourself in the slime. It'll take me a while to calibrate, so get comfortable for a bit of a sit."

Sakis did as Juli asked, and vaulted into the thick, viscous gel for her first treatment.

-New Life-

Service

The first "bath" was a strange experience, both during and after. With her eyes closed and her submerged hearing confused, Sakis was mostly reliant on touch to judge what was happening. Her primary impression was of pressure in her groin, though there was also some tingling around two points on her chest, about where her nipples had been before her warbody conversion.

Sure enough, by the time she emerged from the tank, she had her nipples back. Even more directly applicable to her new task was that she now had an apparently functional vagina between her legs.

FrigOfFury
FrigOfFury
149 Followers