Sakis 20K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't even sound like you enjoy being Ravager Queen," Sakis said.

"Oh, it has its perks," Juli said, and nodded toward Sakis, or perhaps Sakis' belly. Or perhaps there wasn't a great distinction between the two. After Sakis didn't answer immediately, she said, "Should I get the batteries ready, then?"

"No, no," Sakis said quickly. "I was just thinking about how I would ambush your brother's bodyguard."

"Try not to kill too many of them. I'd prefer to leave some alive to help with questions about who is in charge when the Ravager transports arrive."

"Is that happening soon?" Sakis asked with alarm. Even Scylla and Charybdis were only 11 years old; it would be a long time before their thousands of daughters were ready to face Ravagers.

"No, not at all. But it's never too soon to prepare!"

Sakis found that even though most of her frame had shrunken considerably, the widening of her hips had resulted in her connecting exactly as she always had. Some other adjustments were necessary to accommodate other changes, but nothing was such a tight squeeze as to be unworkable. She just needed a lot of padding around her torso to keep everything in its place. Of course she didn't try to slot her arms or legs in the suit's arms or legs, but it was really unnecessary; the suit had plenty of its own power, and only beginner armour pilots needed their actual limbs to move in time with the suit. Sakis might be rusty, but not that rusty.

In fact, after the several hours of refresher and adjustment time Juli granted, she felt almost her old self, and relished flexing the old mental muscles. She had never precisely exalted in being a legionary, but she had always enjoyed the fact that she was very good at it. Further, though she was careful not to do anything that might arouse suspicion, she regarded this as a sort of dry run for taking advantage of the fact that Juli had left her mounts in. Even if Juli put her in the tank to have the points re-covered, Sakis knew how to get the tank to re-run instructions from a previous alteration. That meant that if she could slip off to the tanks for even a few minutes, it would be enough to open up options she'd assumed were long gone.

The actual ambush itself was almost disappointingly easy, and was hardly even an ambush, the way Juli's brother charged in to demand the throne. Sakis thought the bodyguards had been at least as out of practice as she was, and perhaps a little lackadaisical to begin with. Sakis did have to kill a few guards, but after Juli blew a hole through her brother with Sakis' sidearm, they switched sides willingly enough. Between the three guards Sakis killed and one additional that Juli executed for speaking disrespectfully of Sakis, an even dozen Ravager guards added themselves to Juli's service.

Juli's public nonchalance gave way to private elation the next time she was alone with her diminutive wife. "Oh, little sweet, you are my idol!" she said, squeezing Sakis carefully to avoid hurting the babies, "You could have killed me, couldn't you?"

"Pardon?"

"You knew of a way to kill me despite the force field, right?"

"Not directly," Sakis said grudgingly.

"But you could have, and you didn't."

"You thought I would?" Sakis asked, a little hurt, even though she had wrestled with whether to risk it.

"I thought there was a real chance. But I also thought it was worth the risk. I don't want to rule without my little lioness."

Juli moved on to showing her appreciation in more physical ways, but Juli's earnest relief and pleasure didn't dismiss from Sakis' mind the suspicion that Juli had implemented some kind of failsafe in case Sakis turned on her, and was merely relieved not to have needed to use it.

Betrayal

Superficially, the addition of the Ravager guards presented a challenge, but by drawing away more of Juli's attention, they actually provided more options for Sakis to plan her escape, especially once spare parts had restored her own ship to operational condition.

Sakis was also distracted, however, as Zebes came under emotional assault by battalions of pubescent girls. Especially complicated was how to manage the fact that many of them developed fully functional penises like their progenitor Juli, and naturally wanted to experiment. Zebes and Queen Juli were far too powerful for this unsettling development to seriously impact diplomacy with the other nations of the planet, but purely as a matter of public order, it was quite a challenge. Keeping busy with study and work had together been the solution to Sakis' libido when she was young, and it helped helped manage her own daughters, but required constant invention and intervention.

It wasn't until the eldest were obtaining young adulthood and could be employed in training up their younger sisters that Sakis began to seriously plan again. Juli rarely interfered in Sakis' instruction on the history of the Alliance and the Ravagers' long war with them, as long as Sakis was careful that the curriculum presented it in a dispassionate and evenhanded manner. Even so, of course many of their daughters recognised the virtues of the Senate and the various measures the Alliance took to at least attempt to protect the rights of individuals and cultures, relative to the Ravagers' valorisation of cleverness, loyalty, and victory above all.

Turning some of their daughters against the others was right out, but influencing them to do little things for her under the idea of making the next Ravager Hegemony more like the Alliance wasn't too difficult. She was, after all, teaching them to use her armour and how to defeat Ravager units, keeping it secret from the Ravager guards with Juli's blessing.

It would be hard to leave them, Sakis reflected even as Juli brought her to the twentieth orgasm of the day she intended to escape.

"I love you, sweet Sakis," Juli said after she finished, and kissed her consort with unusual tenderness.

"I love you too, Juli," Sakis responded, full of guilt as well as cum.

"Sleep well, and I'll see you at morning harvest."

Sakis waited for a bit, savouring the post-coital lassitude and examining once again whether she had any other options. She considered the time she had suggested going to Alliance space under cover of making a joke and how Juli had clearly thought it daft. In public, Juli had reacted with open disapproval to any of Sakis' complaints that didn't relate directly to her assigned sphere, warning Ravagers to leave any women under Sakis' particular protection alone, but otherwise letting the Ravagers behave as Ravagers always did. Juli had been warmer in her reception to Sakis' commentary in private, but never hesitated to use her cock to render Sakis unable to continue talking coherently. Queen Juli certainly loved her consort, but she would not listen to her advice or change her ways one whit. So, Sakis had no other choice if she was to save the Alliance from the Ravager scourge.

She got up, washed up, and sneaked to the biofactory. The process to load the program to restore access to her suit connection points was easy enough, and getting the top off of the tank was easy enough as well, as it had a manual override that allowed it to slide aside without much pressure as part of its safety measures. The hardest part was actually getting down into the gel with the tank in safety override mode, because the gel was actually slightly denser than a human, and with circulation off as it was in override mode, she had to force herself down into it, then sort of tread water in reverse to keep herself fully submerged.

Fortunately she only needed to do so for a few minutes, and then the buoyancy helped her back out. From there she hurried to her armour, which she carefully rebooted using a low-level technique that also would, Sakis trusted, overwrite any traps or overrides Juli had installed.

The two Ravager guards on her ship were paying very little attention, but it wouldn't have helped them if they had. However, it was very advantageous that Sakis was able to kill them both with a relatively silent ion lance rather than having to resort to coring one or both with her impact cannon.

Even so, she thought she wouldn't have much time before something or other alerted Juli, and Sakis knew that Juli sometimes spent her nights in or near the equipment yard. She hurried to disengage the armour on the wall so she could enter the pilot's cockpit. Before she even sat down, she could see something was wrong: there was someone else aboard. She jumped up and hurried back to the suit.

The door to Sakis' own chambers opened just as the armour was coming back online, and she could have taken a shot, but... She just couldn't kill her wife. Not with Juli's confused look of betrayal still on her face. But as Sakis lowered her cannon, Juli raised Sakis' own sidearm.

"I'm sorry, my love, I know this will kill you. But I can't let you go," Juli said.

Sakis froze. She could still kill Juli; the suit was definitely fast enough. But Juli might also be fast enough to kill her. And with the both of them dead, all their daughters would be in the hands of the Ravagers. Would Juli really kill her own wife? If Sakis was capable of it, then Juli was.

Sakis powered down the armour in surrender.

Ounces of Prevention

Juli was angry, of course, but in a way she seemed more angry with the Ravager guards than Sakis. However, Sakis definitely received retribution.

"For the murder of Ravagers, disobedience, and insurrection against the queen, I hereby sentence you to demotion to Royal Toy," Juli announced dispassionately. "The toy will of course be made available to Ravagers who earn it."

Sakis knew something of Ravager toys, women and men altered until they were good for nothing except sex, and treated as objects, below even slaves. It was difficult to believe Juli would do that to her own wife, and she waited until they were alone together before she started to plead with her.

"You left me with no choice, Toy," Juli said, fastening Sakis' legs to weights to keep her submerged. "This is as painful to me as to you. More so, perhaps. But it must be done."

"I love you, Juli," Sakis sobbed.

"I love you, too Sakis, but you have to be Toy now," Juli responded with iron control. "This kills several cruisers with a single beam, you see. Toys are a well understood type for the Ravagers, who will understand that this is a severe punishment. Yet, it leaves you capable of bearing my children just like before. Maybe even more than before, because the changes will make you, hmm, more elastic. They'll also free up more space for your womb, by getting rid of superfluous abdominal organs and making your bones more pliable. Well, not bones, really, but the semi-rigid elastomer skeleton that will replace your bones."

Sakis could say nothing, as she was now submerged, and could only hear Juli over her earpieces.

"And of course, by replacing your bones with the gas-filled elastomer, muscle tissues with gas striations, and other changes to make you into a very durable yet low-mass sex doll, you'll also find it exceedingly difficult to repeat your trick with the biogel, since you'll be so very buoyant. Finally, because the new gas-infused tissues will make some key parts of you expand dramatically, you won't won't be able to fit yourself into any kind of armour any more.

"But I don't think you need to worry about anything piercing you in the future, given that you'll be so obviously not a combatant. Small correction: the Ravager guards will be penetrating you a lot, which is not how I would wish it, but it is the custom. I have also dramatically enlarged your vagina and my prick, though, in the expectation that you will only really climax enough to ovulate if I'm fucking you."

It felt as if the gel was worming its way deep into her body whilst also squeezing her around the waist. It could probably have been pleasant if Sakis hadn't been repelled and terrified, but as it was, her loss of consciousness was a blessing.

When Sakis' consciousness returned, she could feel that she was wearing a tight bell gown, so tight she couldn't breathe, and with sleeves sewn so that she could hardly move her arms. Underneath her skirts, she became aware of her bum resting lightly on a large ball with a rod emerging from its centre. That rod penetrated deep inside her, and, it appeared, connected to the very similar rod filling her throat and issuing from her mouth, which was not nearly as uncomfortable as it should have been. She could feel its slight movements inside her as the platform moved her someplace. She couldn't tell where because the rod kept her head far back and she could only look at the blue sky she'd once found so exotic, wondering why she was not suffocating.

Once she entered the throne room, however, she knew it from the banners overhead.

"Ah, the Royal Toy," Juli said with every evidence of pleasure. "Remove the rod."

Unseen hands detached the ball from the rod, allowing Sakis to very slowly slide down the pole, then drop to the floor a short distance below. She was badly off balance and tight skirts under her bell kept her from moving to recover, so she somewhat ponderously tipped forward until her truly enormous breasts met the ground, flattening to fill almost Sakis' whole visual field. But she was still rolling, and her head struck the pavings as well, but for whatever reason it was hardly even uncomfortable.

Finally someone caught her and lifted her back into an upright position, facing a small crowd of Ravagers and heirs to the crown of Zebes.

"Well that wasn't very elegant, was it?" Juli reproved the unseen figure responsible for keeping Sakis upright.

She could have managed it on her own now, but she would have had to lean well back to counteract the weight of her breasts. They didn't feel or look remotely as heavy as they should, given that they were so large Sakis doubted her ability to reach her own nipples even without the strictures of her dress. Carefully, Sakis moved her limbs and digits to confirm to herself that she was still capable of it despite she extremely strange feeling of her body.

"Take note, all assembled, of what can happen to even my most beloved family in cases of betrayal. Meanwhile, for those of you who show diligent loyalty, you will of course be granted the right to use the new Royal Toy as is written in the Ravager bylaws. Rockard, please fold her for mounting in the public-facing position and bring her to me."

Rockard, the unseen Ravager, removed her bell and skirts, before forcibly pulling each of Sakis' legs back behind her shoulders. He then strapped her ankles together to keep her legs in place and provide a useful carrying handle. Sakis was treated to the sight of Juli unleashing by far the largest cock Sakis had ever seen, which swelled ever larger and harder until it was impossible that it could fit in any human woman.

It fit in Sakis, though, as the whole crowd watched, some chagrined, some excited, and all fascinated. Sakis could see them because Juli had pulled Sakis down with her toy facing away toward the audience. The room was almost entirely silent except for the squelching sounds of Juli's monstrous cock sliding through Sakis to, she felt, the base of her neck, then back almost out, and back in. It should have been agonising. It should have killed her, crushing organs and breaking bones. But instead it felt good and right, and Sakis came so hard that she felt it from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Her nipples shot milk with enough power to dislodge her breasts from the cups of her dress' bustier. Then Juli came, and semen blasted from Sakis' mouth and nose. Juli slowly lifted Sakis off her still-pulsing cock, ensuring that every internal space in the Royal Toy was full of Royal cum. Sakis tried to breathe, but a flood of semen painlessly flooded her lungs, to be coughed out as a light foam.

"I christen her... Bubbles seems apropos, doesn't it? Royal Toy Bubbles. Feel free to clap everyone. Rockard, please take her away for milking. And anyone who wishes to join her, you need only betray me."

-Restoration-

Bubbles

In private, Juli would sometimes lament to Bubbles that it had come to that, and told her that she wished Sakis had just trusted Juli, but Bubbles' ability to follow Juli's commentary was often compromised by lack of oxygen to her brain. Fortunately asphyxiating to the point of brain death was very difficult as a toy, but asphyxiation to the point of impaired cognition was so common as to be the norm.

Slowly, Bubbles adjusted to her new role by submerging her Sakis identity beneath the need to breed, just as Sakis had once submerged her nearly-forgotten childhood identity beneath Sakis' duties as a legionary. Then, as now, she had been thrust into a body not of her choosing, and could do little but make the most of it. Though Queen Julie was obviously a tyrant bent on conquering any remnants of the Association to which Sakis had dedicated her life, the queen's Ravager rivals were obviously far worse.

And it was easy to learn to enjoy being the royal toy the queen used to remind potential rivals of the consequences of treachery. Bubbles' body lacked many powers Sakis' warbody had featured, but only Bubble's could fit around the royal cock without discomfort, or provide so many royal heirs. Bubbles was also proud that she remained Queen's favourite even after a number of disloyal former Ravagers joined the royal toy collection.

Even after years of resolute sexual abandon, though, Bubbles' disciplined relinquishment of her former self could be shaken when she noticed that she had failed to fully please her Queen. Not sexually, of course; Bubbles always pleased her Queen sexually. Even the Queen climaxing so hard inside Bubbles that royal cum gushed from every orifice, though, didn't always seem to be enough. The Queen would look at Bubbles wistfully, as if she wanted something else.

But Bubbles could only be a toy, just like Sakis had only been a legionary. Bubble' only obtainable ambition was be the best toy in the Queen's collection, just like the orphan who had become Sakis could only hope to be the best legionary in the Star Legion; trying for something else would do no one any good at all. Whenever Juli's mind seemed elsewhere, Bubbles vowed to try even harder to make the Queen harder. She even did her best to be the greatest reward she could be on those occasions when the Queen lent her to a Ravager who had earned the great honour of an encounter with the royal toy.

By becoming Bubbles as thoroughly as she could, she was able to achieve a measure of happiness and fulfillment in her life that was, while not perfect, greater than any she'd felt before. With the same determined focus that had made Sakis the Lion of Kamyron, she reminded herself to be grateful for her incredible good fortune of becoming the Queen's sex toy.

Or at least, she did when the royal cock wasn't pounding away Bubbles' ability to think about much of anything.

Once More

"Sakis. Sakis, sweet, my love. It's time to come back."

Bubbles didn't want to be Sakis. Sakis was sad and disloyal. Bubbles made the Queen happy.

"Sakis, I'm so sorry, but you have to come back, or I'll never fuck you again."

That threat got Bubbles' attention because not being fucked by the Queen was literally the worst thing Bubbles was capable of imagining. But then again, Bubbles knew that the Queen could never refrain from fucking Bubbles for long, so the threat couldn't be true. It was just a matter of time before the Queen's cock would return to stretch Bubbles into her favourite shapes. Bubbles stuck her long, long tongue out in open skepticism of the Queen's ability to not fuck Bubbles.

"It's not that I won't want to fuck you, sweet. It's that I won't be able to, because I'll be dead. Or perhaps become a toy like you. I need the Lioness of Kamyron, at least for a little while. Please, can you do that for me?"