Sakis 20K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What temple?"

"I'm marrying you at the the most prestigious temple of their little religion. Then no one can say anything about it being unnatural. Their patriarch preferred that to having the whole thing blasted into charred sand."

"That does make perfect sense," Sakis said, swallowing her irrational fears, and replacing them with faith that she was Juli's ideal now, and after the adjustment period, Sakis' dreams would come true.

It was a struggle, but Sakis' faith carried her through a long slow trip to the temple, separated from Juli by the need to be seen publicly chaste. A full trousseau awaited her at what seemed to be a sort of capital city, done in the relatively risqué style that Juli had made popular. That informed all who saw her that Sakis had the most perfect complexion and bountiful breasts of any debutante or bride the humans had ever seen. The key was for her dress to make sure her massive bosom always remained thrust out ahead of her. And 'ahead' was a the exact truth; the breasts were each as big as her head, or even a little larger, so that Sakis felt like she was following her breasts as much as her breasts were preceding her.

Sakis understood enough of the local language to follow simple directions and ask even simpler questions, but discussions of the circumstances that resulted in Lady Sakis becoming to be affianced to Queen Juli were over Sakis' head both literally and figuratively. Sakis sometimes got the impression that they believed her to be from a distant nation that Queen Juli had conquered, though she doubted her interpretation, and anyway she had no idea why they would think that. Though Lady Sakis and Queen Juli couldn't interact much, the looks of happiness between them must have been plain to everyone watching.

And, with all the dispatch Sakis could wish, the wedding ceremony itself was at hand. With two of Juli's drones hovering watchfully overhead, a cleric led Sakis from her handmaiden to the altar where Juli waited, resplendent in a bejewelled gown embroidered with golden thread. Sakis and Juli's gowns both featured intricate designs covering their waist panels. Cleverly, Sakis' was done in a pattern strongly reminiscent of the old Star Legion insignia. Juli's was harder to place, but Sakis thought she might have seen it before. No doubt it was a reference to Juli's family holdings which would have been instantly recognisable to Alliance aristocracy.

According to local customs, Juli took the man's place, while Sakis took the woman's, though there were alterations to accommodate the fact that they were both women, in women's wedding attire. Instead of a bracer on a gauntlet Juli wasn't wearing, they both fastened the traditional earrings through each-others' ears. Only Sakis got a necklace, though, a heavy choker that sat snugly around her neck and displayed what was probably another version of the design on Juli's dress, though Sakis didn't get much time to examine it.

Consummation

Finally it was done, and the moment Sakis had been feverishly anticipating arrived at last: she would experience making love to Juli in reality. When they arrived at the suite set aside for their first wedded night, though, there was a tiresome gaggle of high priestesses present who insisted on inspecting Sakis to confirm her virginity, as measured by the presence of a hymen. Juli had warned her that this would likely be necessary when she'd provided Sakis with a hymen for the purpose, but it was still an irritating and unsexy delay.

Once they were gone, Sakis joked, "We'd best get rid of the hymen now so we don't forget later."

"Oh, we couldn't forget," Juli said with a laugh. "I'm going to inseminate you now, and tear the little flap of skin in the process. I didn't put any nerves in it so you won't really feel anything, but it'll satisfy their traditions."

"You brought biogel?" Sakis asked, shocked. She hadn't seen anything that looked like it.

"Well, the biogel isn't strictly necessary for insemination," Juli explained, helping Sakis disrobe. Welcome assistance, given how complicated the wedding gown was.

"No?" Sakis asked idly, most of her attention focused on enjoying Juli's hands on her.

"No, I'll show you in a moment. Get in the bed."

Sakis obeyed Juli's somewhat peremptory command willingly enough, using her perch on the bed to watch her new wife take off her own gown. Freed of restraint, Sakis' oversized nipples flagged her extreme approval of Juli's gradually-unveiled figure.

Juli had disrobed to her waist when loosing a final buckle allowed the rest of the gown to drop off all at once, displaying why exactly Juli didn't need biogel: a large erect penis bounced up from her groin, settling to point directly at Sakis' naked body.

In response to the smaller woman's sharp intake of breath, Juli laughed in delight. "So, do you like what you see?"

"It works? It's so beautiful! How?"

"I'll explain later, sweet. For now, let's make another heir." Juli gently but firmly pushed Sakis onto her back by raising her ankles until they were at either side of her ears. With no more foreplay that that, Juli slipped her prick into Sakis' slavering cunt.

Sakis whimpered in ecstasy with a small admixture of fear as she recognised that Juli was now as much bigger and stronger than Sakis presently was, as Sakis' warbody had previously been of Juli's civilian body. She just had to trust Juli not to hurt her.

But of course cultured, adroit Juli would never. Though the thrusts increased in vigour and speed, Juli never exceeded Sakis' tolerance, as if this was the hundredth time they'd had sex rather than the first. "How are. You so. Perfect?" Sakis managed to gasp in segments.

"Practice?" Juli joked, but then asked, "What do you mean?"

"It's like. You know. Exactly. What I. Want." Sakis explained.

"Well, you don't still think it was really the biogel fucking you the whole time, do you?"

"Huh? Uh? Uungh!" Sakis said as her body detonated with pleasure.

There was a pause as Juli filled Sakis with cum. When Juli was finished, she patted Sakis' tummy affectionately. "That should account for one or two more lioness cubs."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sakis asked, hurt. "Did you think I would reject you?"

Instead of answering, Juli distracted Sakis by sucking on her nipples and gently kneading around her clit. That lead to another, somewhat more languid round of lovemaking, and enough extra semen to make a sizeable puddle on the bed when it overflowed from Sakis' overfull womb.

"Do you like being my consort so far?" Juli asked.

"Yes, it's the best thing that ever happened to me," Sakis said woozily.

"Oh, you're so sweet," Juli said, and thanked her with a kiss.

"I just can't believe you didn't realise that I have been attracted to you from the start, Juli."

"Well, I wasn't entirely unaware, though the degree of it I couldn't be sure."

"So much so that you had to lie about the tank?" Sakis asked.

"I didn't lie. I just... left out key bits," Juli said with a smile.

"But why?" Sakis asked. "Did you really think I wouldn't have jumped at the chance to make love?"

"It was more than I didn't think it was wise to raise too many questions at that point," Juli said seriously.

"Such as how you did it?" Sakis asked. And now that she thought about it, it did seem like a stunning feat.

"Exactly," Juli said, as if expecting Sakis to solve a puzzle.

"What are you saying, Juli?" Sakis said uneasily.

"I'll explain in a moment. I think I'm ready to go another round."

Despite her unease, Sakis acquiesced easily enough, and soon she was bouncing atop Juli, awash in the sensation of being tossed about so easily, and the gyrations of her huge sensitive breasts, and of course the clockwork rhythm of Juli's member plumbing her depths again.

"Look at yourself, Sakis," Juli said.

Sakis opened her eyes to peer down at her bouncing boobs and her delicate hands in Juli's equally fine, but bigger ones.

"No, in the mirror. Do you like what you see?"

Sakis could hardly believe the petite wanton was her reflection, but the reality that it was made her even hotter than she had been. "Yes. Yes!"

"You like your naked body? Almost naked."

"Yes!" Sakis repeated.

"With my collar on it?"

"Yes!" Sakis screamed, and started coming around Juli's shaft. As she did, she suddenly recalled where she'd seen the design before: it had been on the Ravager King's dropship, just above the main entry hatch. Right before Sakis had blown a series of holes through it. A series of thoughts occurred to her in succession, and a extremely unwelcome explanation occurred to her for why Juli was able to master the Ravager biofactory so quickly.

"You're a Ravager agent," Sakis said woodenly.

"Yes and no," Juli said affectionately, and rolled them into a new position. "The Ravager King was my father. And now that he's dead, I'm the Ravager Queen. And you, my sweet lioness, have been my heart's desire ever since Kamyron. I thought daddy was going to buy you for me from the Alliance, but this is so much better because now you're as in love with me as I am with you. And you've already filled up a dozen gestation tanks from before, but now you'll get to carry some yourself! Did that thought make you ready for a fourth go round? I can feel you gripping me like you want to go again. I made sure this new body of yours can go and go and go. I understand that you're a bit upset with me now, but I promise you I'll always keep and cherish you, and I guarantee you'll enjoy giving birth to a new generation of elite Ravagers."

Sakis wept, but she also came.

-Trials-

Comfort To The Enemy

Sakis could see in retrospect that the local people had always understood the wedding as an instance of a conquering sovereign graciously taking a noble from the conquered land as wife. In their eyes, Sakis' failure to thank her lucky stars that Juli should deign to give her the honours of consort was an example of petulant ingratitude. They were not unkind to her, but it was clear they thought less of her for the unhappiness she failed to hide. The strange but awesomely powerful foreign queen had recognised the forms and traditions of their religion, so the wedding had elevated Juli's reputation significantly.

Ironically, Juli was the only source of sympathy or good news, some of which she shared on the long wagon ride back to Zebes.

"You'll be pleased to know that in our tests we found that the electromagnetic inversion side effect varies dramatically in range, so there's probably many systems in the Alliance that weren't so badly damaged. They really will rebuild. You were so sad in your moment of greatest triumph. I so badly wanted to tell you that you really did nearly defeat us once and for all, but of course telling you would have exposed me. You really had no other options, sweet, and it was just your bad luck about those two transports in stealth shutdown. Regardless, if you'd left us with those gravitic disruptors rather than setting that trap, we would have defeated your fleets without it being any kind of fair fight."

Despite her resentment, it did make Sakis feel a bit better for a moment, before another dismal thought arrived. "Is that why you're so set on cloning warbodies from me? To help you fight the rebuilding Alliance?"

"Yes and no. The two of us are now certainly the only people alive with any idea of how to build more gravitic disruptors or how to trap jump gates against them, so I'm sure in time I'd be able to use newly manufactured disrupters to annihilate any Alliance remnants that opposed me. But, I'd rather not do anything so unnecessarily destructive. Here, I'll just tip you up a little further so you don't get cum on your dress."

"I'm already pregnant, why do you keep raping me?" Sakis asked.

"Oh, am I raping you, sweet?" Juli asked with a laugh, "Would you really rather just wallow in misery for the whole trip home? Don't feel guilty for enjoying it. Of course you do. We were meant for each other."

"So you're trying to cheer me up?" Sakis asked, feeling semen trickling up between her buttocks in her inverted position. She just didn't have the emotional energy to be disgusted.

"Yes, a bit, but also you know I can take extra implanted zygotes and transplant them. All the gestation tanks are already full, but I've been experimenting with using local surrogates. Because I don't intend to clone anyone. That's an Alliance thing. If there are some identical twins, so be it, but we value genetic diversity."

"You can't build an entire army out of just our children," Sakis objected.

"Oh, but I can, sweet! You have about quarter million eggs in you right now. Surely you won't mind having a quarter million great orgasms?"

"That would take a long time, even if you fucked me every minute of the day for years," Sakis pointed out.

"Yes, it will take a long time. I think the practical limit is going to be one or two ovulations per hour, and then there's transplant time, so it will take several decades."

"You're really going to keep fucking me on the hour every day for decades, until every last egg is a Ravager?"

"Oh sweet, I that's not the only reason I fuck you. I do love you, my little lioness. Let me show you again."

Motherhood

Juli kept her new wife by her side as she ruled, both for public appearances and for private companionship. Spending so much time together made it impossible to remain indifferent all the time, and Juli's charm and positivity were as hard to resist as her expert prick.

As Sakis' belly grew, so did her status; mother to the heir was an important person. Through immersion, her grasp of the local languages also improved greatly, allowing her to participate in Juli's clever badinage. It was, in fact, a very comfortable and even celebrated life. To no one's surprise except Sakis', she came to publicly enjoy herself.

This was despite seeing the gravid 'miracle maidens' walking the streets below her quarters, wearing the sign of the Ravager Queen on their habits as they went about their business. Carrying a 'child of the crown' was considered a respectable occupation here, and they received good living quarters, a healthy stipend, and official protection. They seemed happy enough, and they hailed from many lands, escaping far worse situations for the relative freedom, comfort, and security of bearing children in service of Queen Juli.

This in turn was stirring up trouble with those whose discontented women and girls had escaped to Zebes. During the celebration of Sakis giving birth to princesses Scylla and Charybdis of Zebes, a delegation arrived from what had become a neighbouring kingdom, since Zebes' annexation of the kingdom containing the wreck of the Grand Ravager. They had come to demand the return of a princess who had been affianced to that kingdom's prince but who had subsequently run away to become a miracle maiden. Juli agreed to provide a princess with dangerous affability, then had the prince seized and thrown into the biogel which, over time, produced a princess whom she offered back to the kingdom as fulfilment of her promise.

And, because the kingdom preferred private defeat to the ignominy of having a scion turned to mere female, chose to refuse the princess and press the issue no further. Bereft of other options, the former prince chose to join her erstwhile fiancée amongst the miracle maids, and, like Sakis, found herself happier than she could have expected.

Because a few minutes in the tank was sufficient to entirely recover Sakis' body from childbirth, she was pregnant literally from the day she delivered her first children, this time with fraternal triplets, given how well her body had tolerated twins. Sakis was not consulted in the matter, nor did she know to object until after already outside the window when transplant was possible. Given the fait accompli, she accepted it as her lot like all the other many women.

She had many other responsibilities to occupy her thoughts, including official management of the maids, the raising of her own girls, and efforts to set up a free school of which Juli was surprisingly supportive. The more educated and high status of the maids won selection as nannies to Scylla and Charybdis, and companions to Sakis, affording her more time than a mother of twins would ordinarily expect. Juli also allowed Sakis to manufacture for herself refrigeration for her milk and even designed automated milkers to speed the process of emptying her stunningly productive breasts. Juli was repaid by the opportunity to use Sakis' extra creamy excess to flavour drinks and dishes for special visitors.

With so many things to do, Sakis didn't have to think about how she was literally midwifing a new generation of elite Ravagers for Juli to use against the Alliance. And what was the point, anyway? Thinking about it would just make her unhappy, as there was little else she could do about it. Even if she tried to kill everyone and herself, Juli would only be inconvenienced so to the point of having to clone where she had preferred sisters.

As Scylla and Charybdis began to talk, their triplet younger sisters began to crawl, and the weight of the next litter of siblings in her belly forced Sakis to waddle slowly, Sakis turned her hope to influencing the hearts of the future Ravagers, trying to teach them the value of fairness, compassion, and all the virtues that the Ravagers had eschewed except when convenient. In effect, she tried to become mother to all her genetic progeny, in the hopes that someday they might remember, and refuse to replicate the evils of Ravagers past.

Evidently Juli thought this was futile, as she looked on it with tolerant amusement rather than offence or alarm, and even provided Sakis with whatever resources she requested, though she did refuse to discuss Sakis' efforts.

Houseguests

"Sweet," Juli addressed her one morning as the milk pump burbled along, pulling the night's worth of milk into a bottle for storage, "I know you're a bit out of practice, but we're going to have visitors I need you to ambush."

"Pardon?" Sakis asked, blinking the sleep away.

"You see, it's my brother. I expect his ship was hidden from the gravitic disruptors intentionally, and no doubt he's hoping he's the new Ravager King. Very likely we're going to have to kill him and some of his bodyguard. You don't mind, do you?"

Sakis looked down past her heavy, milk-filled breasts to her moderately-distended belly.

"Oh, I'm not asking you to go back to your warbody or anything. I would never ask that of you. I'm just talking about using your powered armour."

"Though I might just fit in it, I'd need the mount points," Sakis reminded Juli.

"You still have them. I wouldn't get rid of those; you have so much to teach our daughters, after all! A few minutes in the tank should expose them again, perfectly functional."

Sakis' heart beat faster. "Really? You don't mind the fact that in that suit I could do whatever I wanted?"

"Oh sweet, you think I don't trust you after all this time? By now you've had plenty of time to consider how much better it would be with me as Ravager Queen than some other Ravager."

"Why don't you use some of the gun batteries you salvaged to shoot them down as they come in for a landing?" Sakis asked, trying to understand why Juli was holding out so much power. Was it a test?

"I will if you don't want to get in your suit, but I've been trying to restore your old ship and I could really use the parts from my brother's. It's a similar model."

"I take it you don't like your brother much?"

Juli shrugged. "It's not that he's not an amusing fellow or that he doesn't have good qualities, it's that he has the same obtusely simplistic ideas about strength and power as the local primitives. Similarly common amongst Ravagers, I'll grant you, but you'll note I'm not putting any of the others in charge either. To prevent people from doing something foolish, I have to be seen to win the contest in a way they readily understand."